Secrets l.h.

By Cliffxrdhemm

"No one can know yet" Some people are just not who they say or pretend to be. *warning| Beginning is very cri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel!!!
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 11

84 6 1
By Cliffxrdhemm

Calum came stomping downstairs and gave us a weird look cause both my mum an I were awkwardly smiling.

"What?" He said moving his eyebrows

"Nothingggggg" I said he sat down mumbling a 'whatever'.

I looked at my mom and Calum leaned over the counter looking right at me and squinted his eyes and laughed.

"You suck at lying u liar" he glared "Calum Thomas she is not lying now stop before ur grounded" my mum spoke and I tried so hard not to laugh.

"What!?!" He said and she walked out of the room "now tell me" he demanded.

"I can't tell u when there is nothing to tell" I said an he huffed.

"TELLL MEEEE!" "NOOOO" I yelled back.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me" "cal" I warned "what?" "SHUT UP!" I screamed and he jumped at my outburst.

I ran up to my room and my phone was being blown up.

Lucas- ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE!

Lucas- Winter

Lucas- I NEED U TO COME TO MICHAELS NOW!

Lucas- Winny!

Lucas- Winny ANSWER

Luke kept blowing up my phone on and on.

Me- LUKE WHAT THE HELL COULD U POSSIBLY WANT!!!!

Lucas- u to come over to Michael's and maybe other things...

Idiot.

Me- I dislike u very much

I snuck into calums room and got his car keys and ran downstairs and Calum looked straight at me.

"Now what are u doing" I just ran out the door an drove off to Michael's.

I got to Michael's and saw Luke's car there and I ran inside.

I look and see two blond haired boys...

They turned their heads and of corse Michael died his hair to blond.

"You hair is gonna fall out" I said and he laughed and Luke nodded.

"I like it" I said walking to the couch they were sitting on and sat in between them.

"Now why am I here" I looked at Luke and he smirked.

"We wanna throw a party" Luke said "that never turns out good and what about parents" I asked and he still had that smirk plastered on his face.

"My parents are out of town" Michael said.

"So why did u ask me over why not Calum" "we did ask him he said no, so we need you to change his mind"

I sighed an got up an went back to the car and went back to my house and found Calum sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Calum your going to Michael's party whether u like it or not" I declared and his eyebrows knitted together.

"I call bull shit" he spoke and I glared "U STOLE MY THING U ASSHOLE!" I screamed.

"Winter WATCH UR DAMN MOUTH" my dad screamed as he stood at the top of the stairs.

"You get to swear so why can't I" I questioned "Winter" he warned and I rolled my eyes "I'm just saying u can swear but I can't" I snapped and he let out a chuckle and stared walking away. 

"Joy, how did we end up with such a sassy daughter?" I heard my dad ask my mum.

I laughed.

"Now Calum get ur ass up an get ready" I whisper yelled and he mocked me.

I ran to my room putting on high waisted white skinny jeans with a tight black crop top and white converse.

For makeup I did a smokey eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and waved my hair.

I looked in the mirror and and then walked to Calum's room and barged in and he was flipping his hair up and he was in black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a ripped nirvana

"Come on calum" I whined and he looked at me "your outfit doesn't match ur personality at all" he said "suck it up and deal with it".

I went downstairs waiting for calum when Jane walked through the door in a miniature black crop top and a high waisted light pink skirt and black wedges with a black bow in the back of her head.

"I'm guessing Calum told u about the party" I questioned and she nodded.

Like on que Calum came downstairs and his eyes immediately went to Jane "holy shit" he mumbled and she blushed.

He walked up to her and kissed her an I was about to puke "EW NO GET A ROOM SICKOS" I yelled blocking my eyes from the horrid sight.

Calum flipped me off and I walked out the door and into the car I sat in the back knowing Calum is not going to let me drive.

I waited and waited for what seems like years and they finally came out "finally !!" I yelled and Calum laughed.
**

When we got to Michael's I ran inside an saw Nirvana and Katlyn.

Nirvana was wearing a shirt that said 'killin it' that was tucked in to her light washed jeans shorts.

And Delilahwas wearing a white crop top that was lace in the back with high waisted striped shorts.

"Hey guys" Jane said and Calum walked off to go find the guys an we walked over to Nirvana and Katlyn.

"Okay whose idea was it to throw a party today" Nirvana asked "Luke and Michael's why?" I asked

"Michael!" Delilahyelled.

What?

"They said it was your idea and they wouldn't say the truth"Nirvana said

I sighed and the boys finally came out into the living room I looked at Luke.

God. Damn.

He has black skinny jeans on with a black t shirt with a red an black flannel over it.

AND HE STARTED TO QUIFF HIS HAIR AGAIN!

He saw me staring and his ice blue eyes met mine and I turned my head and then turned back looking at him and he smirked.

He bit his lip and I wanted to kill him.

This boy will be the death of me, with his gorgeous eyes, fluffy golden hair and his smile.

Gosh I'm falling hard and I can't get him out of my thoughts.

He is an angle that fell from heaven, I mean how can someone be that gorgeous it's impossible an all he does is get even cuter/hotter KILL ME NOW.

"Winter can u help me with something real quick" Michael snapped me and Luke out of our stares and I nodded and he walked me out to the back yard.

"Your so lucky Calum didn't see u guys staring a hole through each other" Michael laughed.

My face began to heat up and I was blushing actually blushing what the hell.

"Uhhhhh thanks" I said lifting a eyebrow.

"Did anyone else notice?" I asked "no an ur lucky but why don't u guys just get together already" he chuckled.

"I never said I liked him" i declared an put my hand on my hip.

He looked at me with a blank face and then spoke "are u serious it's so obvious u guys stare at each other, always mess with each other it's not hard" he said scrunching his nose up.

"An he's rubbing off on u" he laughed "how exactly" I said "what" he sassily said and put his hand on his hip.

"Whatever" I scoffed and we walked back inside and a few people showed up.
**

The house is completely flooded with people, music is booming through the house people are drunk an dancing.

I looked around the house looking for someone and I found Jane wandering through the now crowded house "Winter have u seen Calum" she said worriedly.

"Nope I've been alone" I sighed.

"Heyyyyy guys" Michael slurred slumping over to us and leaning on me.

I held him up an he was rambling on about something but I couldn't understand what he was saying until he perked his head up.

"Hey Lucas come here" he yelled and Luke came over to us "hi Winny" he smiled slurring a little bit.

I could tell he was slightly tipsy, Michael on the other hand was just drunk out of his mind.

"I'm gonna go look for Katlyn" Michael said pushing off me and disappearing in the large crowds of people.

"I'm gonna go look for Calum some more I'll leave u to alone" Jane said an attempted to wink at me but both of her eyes just closed. 

I let out a soft chuckle and turned to Luke who towered over me and stood there smiling.

He bit his lip and his eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips and then his lips smashed into mine an I kissed back.

After we pulled away he hugged me and held me tight and wouldn't let go.

His head snuggled into the crook of my neck and then his weight pushed me back and I was against a wall.

Soon his weight got even heavier on me and his breathing slowed down and his grip around me loosened.

"Luke" I said an he didn't budge I pushed him back and he feel backwards and fell on the floor and that's when I realized...

He was asleep and now I'm pretty sure I just woke him up.

His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Luke! Sorry" I said and I grabbed his hand an somehow managed to pull him up but he kept stumbling over his feet and then his eyelids started to slowly close and then reopen.

"Alright let's get u to a room" I laughed and he put his arm around my shoulder and he leaned on me a little.

I soon got to the stairs in this big ass house which took about an hour cause I'm telling u this house is huge.

I opened a guest bedroom door and walked Luke to the bed and pushed him down on it and he crawled into the middle of the bed and sat up and looked at me.

"Ccuddelllssssss" he slurred holding out every letter.

"Luke how much did u drink?" I asked and he looked up at me with those beautiful eyes "I losst count afffteer 5" he chuckled.

"Winter" he questioned and I looked at him "i iiii-" he began to say but then he dropped on to his side and passed out. 

He just was out like in a second.

Wow.

I took a deep breath and then snuck out of the room turning off the light an shutting the door.

Music instantly took over my ears and then I realized I really had to pee so I went to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and saw two people kissing.

I realized those people were Brooke and Calum.

"CALUM WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed and he jumped an turned around "whhatsss" he drunkinly said and I could tell he was just wasted.

"Calum ur a complete asshole what about Jane!!!" I yelled an his eyes widened.

"Cal don't listen to h-" Brooke began but I caught her off "FUCK OFF BROOKE" I yelled "shhe came on me firssshht " he slurred and I huffed.

"U KISSED HER BACK DUMBASS" I yelled and was about to storm out when Jane was standing there with tears building in her eyes.

I ran to her and hugged her and then when I pulled back the tears were streaming down and then she walked off.

"Calum ur a dick and Brooke ur a bitch" I exclaimed and I stormed off but when I was about to go into the room Luke was in someone grabbed my fucking hair and yanked my head back.

"OWWW FUCK!" I screamed when my head hit a wall from me stumbling back and I saw Brooke with a evil smirk on her face "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF U, U FUCKING SLUT" I screamed at the top of my lungs and slapped her as hard as I could an she went to hit me but I got pulled back.

"Winter calm down!" I heard and u knew it was Nirvana.

"An Brooke get the fuck out of this house and go sleep with someone else" she said and Brooke stormed off and u could here the door slam.

"Calum Jane told me what happened u better fix this u idiot" I heard Delilahsay and  and then Calum looked down.

I opened the door to The room Luke was in and slammed it shut and then locked it.

I ran my fingers through my hair and slid my back down the door and brought my knees to my chest and put my head in my arms closing my eyes.

I wanted to cry for no reason once again but I couldn't cause I was beyond pissed I wanted to slam Calum's head in a door.

I felt arm wrap completely around me and I was pulled into there chert and I obviously knew it was luke.

He put his arm underneath my legs an lifted me up and dropped me in the bed.

"What happened" he said and now he wasn't as drunk but definitely tipsy.

I explained everything to him and he had his jaw clenched "I hate her" he said.

"Can we just go to sleep" I asked and he nodded and I laid down and he laid down next to me wrapped his arm highly arm me an his head was in the crook of my neck once again and I could feel his breath on me.

I closed my eyes but though kept flooding my mind and I couldn't focus on sleeping.

I let out a loud groan and turned around an my head was in Luke's chest now.

"Can't sleep can u" he mumbled in my ear an it sent chills down my back at how raspy his voice was.

He got up an took my hand and we made our way out of the room and the music was still going just not as loud an some people have left.

"I didn't wanna get up" I whined but he drug me out of the house and I shivered as the cool air hit my skin.

"What are we doing Lucas" I said and he pulled to the road and he laid down right in the middle of the road.

"Lay" he demanded and I gave in an laid next to him and then we stared at the sky.

It was a clear night so u could see all the stars and it was pretty it helped me get things off my mind some.

I was uncomfortable so I moved and laid my head on his chest and he spoke.

"Winter" he asked once again "what" I asked.
**********

     Luke's POV

What she said and I got nervous "I really like u" I finally choked out I looked down at her as much  as I could and i saw a smile form on her face.

"I really like u too idiot" she laughed.

I really want to ask her out but I just can't, what if Calum found out he would kill me.

But yet again I'm falling hard really hard for Winter and its getting harder to hide by the day.

She pretty and adorable and hilarious sure she can be sassy, annoying and everything and she's definitely not a normal girl but that's what I like most about her she's different and is some what kind.

I guess I fell fast and hard and I'm still falling.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by a car horn honking and bright lights. 

"The car can go around us" Winter snapped and through her arm in the air and flipped off the person.

I heard a car door open, "same old Winter" I voice said and a voice I didn't care for.

"Fuck you cj go around us" Winter snapped at him an he seemed surprised but knowing that he wasn't going to leave unless we move she got up and walked over to Michael's.

I got up and followed her.
********

     Winters POV

We went up to the same room and locked the door and I plopped down on the bed an my eyes closed Luke laid down also and I scooted closer to Luke.

An I drifted off to sleep. 
*******

I woke up to Luke stirring around in his sleep and someone banging on the door.

I peeled myself out of Luke's grasp and opened the door so see Jane with makeup all down her face and her hair was a mess.

But she looked sorta happy.

"why was the door locked?" She question suspiciously.

"Cause I was sick of everyone so I locked the door and Luke and I passed out" I said and she smirked.

"Nothing happened" I said glaring.

"Are u okay?" I asked and she nodded and sighed "well not really he tried to explain but i don't know what to do" she said.

"I'm gonna kill him" I said and then I heard a low groan.

"I'll let u be" Jane said and walked down the hall to the stairs "NEXT TIME DONT FUCKING WAKE ME UP" I screamed down the hall.

Today people better watch out.

I jumped on the bed and laid across Luke and then he turned and pushed me off and he curled in a ball pulling the covers over his head.

"Let me sleep" he snapped "I didn't get to sleep in neither are u dick head" I snapped back and he pushed me off the bed and flipped me off.

"Lucas get ur ass out of bed" I said and he groaned.

I grabbed his ankle and pulled him off the bed.

"I hate u!!!" He whined like he was gonna cry an then he stood up grabbing the blacker on the bed and wrapping it around him and we made our way downstairs.

"What was all that banging up there" Nirvana said "he pushed me off the bed and I pulled him out of bed" I glared.

"Damn u guys don't seem happy at all" Nirvana laughed and Luke was just glaring at her.

"All I know is that Luke is a dick in the morning even when he's in a good mood" Michael laughed.

I could hear stomping on the stairs and Calum came down "I have such a headache" he groaned in pain "good" I said.
********

A/n: hmmm I've been thinking would should Luke and Winter be a thing...?

Also I apologize for my terrible procrastination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 339 133
Luke Hemmings Fanfic. First one, so be nice. So....read it and stuff....please...? Beta: @hyppogirl
1.4K 84 22
Nothing is ever as it seems.
61.6K 2K 33
❝ Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up. ❞ ------- •[book 2] -completed •bullied by luke hemmings [book 1] -completed •vow...
947 53 14
in which she dresses up as someone she's not to get back at her bully but ends up falling for him. - a michael clifford short story- a/n - honestly t...