Markiplier x Neko Reader

By CasulTiredStories

Hi More

Prolog
I got a home
Cat Girl?
Welcome
In Heat
Mark? (Maybe a lemon maybe not)
hah
Holy Shitake mushrooms

A new owner

2.5K 68 17
By CasulTiredStories

I snuggle closer to the man's warm belly not realizing that I was starting to purr, quickly I stop purring. The man glanced down at me I stare up at him. A soft meow escaped my mouth then suddenly he stood up I claw for his shirt but he had caught me. He stepped on to the bus and sat down.

Mark's POV.

The small (k/o/c kind of cat) meowed up at me. I looked down at her how adorable I thought studying the small cat poor girl I thought studying her sides it was obvious that she hadn't eaten recently. I looked up to see the bus coming. I quickly stood up my hand went straight down to catch the cat so she wouldn't fall. I walked on to the bus and sat down I guess I have a cat now I thought as I looked out the window.

Ok that's all for now smell ya later peace InfinityEnderman out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 46.1K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
244K 10.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...