After The Moonlight

By ricepuddinwriter

Do you ever realize why we're here? What is the real meaning of life? I didn't before it'll now. I'm only twe... More

p r o l o g υ e
т e a ѕ e r
o n e
т w o
т н r e e
ғ o υ r
ғ ι v e
Authors Note
ѕ ι х
ѕ e v e n
e ι g н т
n ι n e
т e n
e l e v e n
т w e l v e
AN.
AN.
т н ι r d т e e n
ғ o υ r т e e n
oмғg
ғ ι ғ т н т e e n
ғ ι ғ т н т e e n { r e a l c н a p т e r }
I might delete
Might delete or I might not
ѕιхтeen
WHO HAS SEEN IT
WHO HAS SEEN IT
ѕevenтeen
ѕevenтeen
eιgнтeen
n ι n e т e e n
AN.
т w e n т y o n e
т w e n т y т w o
т w e n т y т н r e e
IMPORTANT
Taking a break.
Overcoming my sixth fear
....
T w e n t y F o u r
Epilogue

т w e n т y

644 30 10
By ricepuddinwriter

I miss him, I miss him.

It has been a week since My mother called me about Caleb. The police are still searching but who knows how long they'll be doing that.

Tobias has been there for me, supporting me twenty four seven. He's my best friend and also my loving boyfriend.

I'm laying down on the couch with my hand laying on my stomach, watching TV. Tobias walks into the living room and sits in the chair across from me.

"Did you here anything New?" Says Tobias. I just shake my head no. I hear Tobias sigh.

"I don't know if there even going to find him." Tobias walks over to me and kneels in front of the couch and holds my hand. "Look we will eventually will know what happened but for now all we can do is hope that he's okay."

Tobias is right. Yes my brother can be very annoying at times, and also rude. But he's my brother, we grew up together.

I will always love him.

"Let's get out of the house." He says.

We finally arrive at the blowing ally. Tobias wanted me to go bowling with some of his friends. To get my mind off some things.

Tobias helps me out of the car and we walk inside. We walk to the front desk to pay and get our bowling shoes.

Once we finally get them, we walk over to our ally and sit down and put our shoes on. I'm about to tie my laces together but then I hear someone yell Four.

"Aye Four."

These two young men, who have dark skin walk up to us. They look similar they look like brothers.

Tobias walks up to them and gives them a handshake. "Hey Four how have you been?" The one guy says.

I walk up to Tobias and I stand next to him. "Ohh this is the lady you have been talking about?"

"Yes, Tris these are my good friends Zeke and Uriah," I smile at both of them. "Nice to meet you."

"Uriah is the same age as you, there both brothers." Says Tobias. I nod at him. "Ohh that's why they looked so much alike."

Zeke and Uriah just laugh at me. "Well this girl is very funny."

"Well let's start the game" I say.

Zeke, Uriah and Tobias sit down on the chairs behind me. "Tris you go first." Says Uriah.

I grab the bowling ball and I twist my arm back and let the ball flow into the ally. The ball only hits about three pins.

I grab another bowling ball again and I do the same thing. The bowling ball hits all the pins down. I got a strike.

"You got a strike!" Tobias shouts.

"I know, I usually suck at bowling but so far I'm doing really good."

We have been bowling for about two hours and we're almost done the game sadly, I was having so much fun.

After my turn, I sit back down in my chair. "Hey Tris you wanna sit on my lap?" Says Uriah.

I feel my cheeks go red. "What?" I laugh. "I was wondering if you wanted to sit on my lap."

"Uriah, you know I'm with Four right?" He nods at me. "I know I just was wondering if you wanted to have some fun." Uriah winks.

Tobias walks back over to me and realizes I'm blushing. Then he turns to Uriah. "Okay what did you do?"

"I just was asking Tris if she wanted to have some fun." Says Uriah. Tobias just rolls his eyes at him and sits down next to me. "Just Ignore him, he's just trying to be funny." Says Tobias.

"Pansycake." Uriah mumbles under his breath. What's a pansycake?

"What's a pansycake?" I ask.

"It's this stupid word that Uriah made up." Says Tobias. Uriah crosses his arms and pouts like a child. "It's not stupid."

Tobias just rolls his eyes again. "It's just this word he likes to use." I nod at him.

"Oh okay." I say. After we were done blowing we decided to go out to eat. Zeke and Uriah seem like really nice and awesome people. Tobias has the nicest friends.

I wish I had met him sooner, it was good for once having fun and not worrying about anything. But that doesn't last forever.

Once we get inside the door of Tobias's apartment. I plop down onto his couch and Tobias puts his car keys in the bowl. I take my shoes off and I lay back down on the couch.

Then I hear my phone start to buzz. I pick up the phone and I realize it's my mom calling. My heart starts to beat fast. I take my phone and I walk into the kitchen and answer it.

"Hello?" I say. I hear my mom crying in the background. "Mom what's wrong?"

"Beatrice, oh Beatrice." She cries. "Mom tell me what happened." I hear her sigh. I hope she's crying because Caleb is okay, please be the reason why.

"They found... They found Caleb's body." My mother sighs. I close my eyes and I gulp. "They did?"

"Yes, they found it."

"So what really happened to him?"

"He was found dead in the woods." My mother cries. I drop onto the floor on my knees. No no no.

"Caleb's gone?" I ask. Tears fill my eyes and they fall onto my cheek. "Yes Beatrice, he was abused and then murdered."

"No." I sob. My brother, my older brother. He's gone, we have been through everything together. When we first learned how to ride a bike, our first day of kindergarten, our first dance.

Everything.

Now it's all gone and I can never see him again. I never even said goodbye to him and now he's gone.

"I'm going to go Honey, I'll talk to you tomorrow." My mother says. She hangs up on me. She's so hurt too and very upset. I bet my whole family will be devastated.

"No, no." I sob. I fall back on to the floor and cover my face with my arm and I cry into it. "Tris." Tobias says.

He pulls me into his lap and wipes the tears off my face. "Baby what happened?"

"Caleb's gone, his body was found and he's dead!" I shout. Tobias brings me into his arms and rubs my back. "I'm so sorry." He softly says.

I know he feels bad for me but there isn't anything he can do to make me feel better. I lost him and he's gone.

That's just how life is.

"I never got to say goodbye to him." I sob. Tobias wipes the tears off my face again. "Tris, death happens if you say goodbye or if you don't."

"I know but I feel so awful, that I never said goodbye to him, yeah he could be annoying but I loved him."

"I know you did. He's in a better place now and he's in peace. He's still with you."

"It doesn't feel like it,"

"I know it doesn't, but he still is come on let's go lay down."

After I calmed down for my crying, Tobias took me into his bedroom to make me calm. I'm still upset but I stopped crying. He rubs my back in circles letting me know everything is going to be okay.

"I wonder who killed him." I say. Tobias turns his head so he's facing me. "Me too, but we won't know for awhile."

"I can't believe someone would do such a cruel thing. Taking someone's life like what the hell?" Tobias nods at me. "Yeah I know, but there's sick people in this world, and there's nothing we can do about it."

"It should of been me, who was murdered not Caleb."

Tobias sits up and looks at me into my eyes. "No Tris it shouldn't be you, it shouldn't have been anybody."

"But, he didn't deserve that."

"I know he didn't deserve that, he deserved to live."

Tobias is right, no one ever deserves that. No one deserves to be murdered at a young age.

I sit up and I climb into his lap. He kisses me on the cheek. "You deserve better too." I smile at him and I cup his face with my hands.

"I love you." I say. He smiles at me. "I love you too, so much." I finally fit my mouth to his. Our lips move in sync and he lays me back on the bed with my head hitting the pillow.

He hovers over me and kisses me harder. I feel him unbutton and unzip my Jeans. He looks at me, not sure on what to do. I nod at him, to let him know it's okay. He pulls my jeans down and throwing them onto the floor, who knows where.

He reaches for the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Our hips move in sync and I feel little Tobias grow beneath me.

I help him get the rest of his clothes off of him. Now we're naked, he only has seen me naked once. But he helped me take a bath after I got hurt.

Our sex life will grow over time, but this is the first time for us. I had sex only a couple times and that was with Peter. The first time wasn't forced but the second and third were.

But I trust Tobias and I know everything will be alright. "You sure?" He asks. I nod at him. He puts a condom on and hovers over me.

I feel his member touch the inside of my thigh. Finally he pushes his whole length into me. I whimper in pain, because it has been so long. Our hips move in sync again. I sigh his name and Tobias buries his face in my neck.

Leaving little kisses there and travels onto my jaw line and then collarbone. Finally my climax is near and my eyes roll back to the back of my head.

A couple minutes later Tobias reaches his climax and collapses on top of me. We both sound like we rain 17 laps, finally Tobias gets off of me and lays next to me.

"Thank you for everything." I say. He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. He pulls the white cover over us. I lay my head over his heart and we finally both fall asleep.

Vote and comment!

Hey guys I'm back! Okay so I haven't done a sex scene in so long so it may be a little cheesy. I'm not going to go into depth and all the details of their sex life just yet. I want it to be real, and I'm trying to make it a slow burn.

Anyways I'm going to have a late dinner, then pack my gym clothes for gym tomorrow, do my hair and go to bed probably!

Ugh weekends go so fast.

-xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 30
"I will never love you" I hiss digging my nails into his bulging bicep. "Trust me sweetheart I'll kill myself before I ever fall for a bitch like yo...
92.4K 1.8K 66
Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.They love each other a lot but when a road accident causes both of...
347K 7.8K 38
After Allegiant, tris wakes up and figures out she never died, but everyone thinks she was, she was simply in a comma for a year then tested on for a...
12.9K 205 22
Tris has caught herself in a situation when she sleeps with two guys around the same time and turns out pregnant. In the beginning she doesn't know w...