The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

1.4K 32 0
By Lucky3

Ok here the next chapter....

Chapter 3 – Tutoring

I sat down on the stands and put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, and groaned could that have been any more awkward, “How did it go?” I jolted a bit out of surprise as Adam appeared next to me with his creepy smile still plastered on his face, I frowned at him “Ok you have to stop that” he frowned looking down at himself all the way to his feet “What?” he said, I pointed at his mouth “That smile it is staring to creep me out, a lot” he just laughed shaking his head “So ok no more weird smiling but how did it go?” again I was frowning “How did what go?” he smacked me round the back of the head, who the hell does this guy thing he is ok yes he is the only one who knows I am gay on the world, but were are I repeat Are not going to become gay friends or whatever they are called, ok maybe we will he could help me a lot but does he have to hit me.

“Don’t you give me, ‘How did what go?’ you know full well I am talking about how did the convocation with Duncan go when I left” I frowned up at him, “Well let’s just say I stuttered, blushed then ran off” he laughed, holding his stomach, I smiled this little guy was quite cool we might actually become friends he remind me of how Jake used to be but of course Jake is not gay! “So who’s your boyfriend?” I asked trying to get him to stop laughing it was getting rather annoying being laughed at special when it is about the most humiliating thing I have ever done not even counting how awkward it was, “Oh him” he stopped laughing and pointed to a guy I think his name was Jacob whatever he was the goalie he had his gloves on, but my eyes travelled to who he was stood next to, Duncan’s ass was perfectly shaped I just wanted to go up a smack it, Whoa Zed come back to reality “Jacob right?” I said forcing myself to look away from Duncan’s sculptured ass to Adam’s face he nodded.

And as if us talking about him made him turn round Jacob did and saw, Adam and a smile appeared on his face, then his eyes landed on me and a frowned took over his face, I would say he was handsome but then Duncan turned round and out shined his handsomeness by million, Adam must have waved Jacob over because he walked to wards us Duncan’s eyes flicked to me then Adam he frowned then shook his head walking off over to were Ryan was stood with the ball.

“hey shortie” said Jacob when he reached the barrier that was between are seats and the field, “hey Handsome” Jacob flashed me a look, trying to understand why I was currently sat next to his boyfriend “Jacob this is my friend Zed” I didn’t say anything about the title of friend he gave me I went with it, I nodded at Jacob smiling “O..K” he said stretching out the middle of the word making it into two, Adam smiled and turned to me “Zed this my boyfriend Jacob” he said pointing over his shoulder to Jacob who looked a bit worried, I smiled and nodded “you’re on the wrestling team aren’t you” he nodded slowly then turned his face to Adam giving him a look I didn’t understand, Adam burst out in to laughter “No....her....is...nnnot a homophobe” he said recovering from his second laughing act since he sat down, “Not to be rude but why not” did he want people to be homophobe.

Adam gave me puppy dog eyes “Please let me tell him” I rolled my eyes usually it is just my sister puppy dogs eyes work on but something about this guy so innocent and child like it worked “fine whatever” I said waving me hand at them pretending not to listen when Adam slipped my secret “He’s gay” he whispered, I almost felt Jacob’s eyes snap to me, “Really?” I nodded and the Adam talked again “If you are fine with telling Jay you should be fine telling the school”, ok my full attention was back on Adam “What?” I said forcefully not shouting but near enough, “Come it will be fine, there isn’t that many people against gayness in this school” I frowned at him with one eyebrow lifting the other in questioning, yes I am that skilled with my eyebrows, “Ok that a lie, there is quite a lot, but everyone likes you, or is scared of you, you won’t get any bully sort of thing you’ll probably just get more popular” Jacob nodded “I don’t really get any trouble it actually helps me in wrestling” I thought about it for a moment, but then my mind went blank because Duncan had just decided he was on the no shirts team, and pulled off his shirt to play “ummm...Zed come back to us man” I snapped my head back to focus on Adam who was laughing again and Jacob who was smirking “I guess I know who you like then” I rubbed my hand over the back of my head “Yo Jay” shouted Duncan and Jacob kissed Adam softly and walked off I was surprised none of the guys said anything to him or he was right they didn’t care about popular gays “So you goanna step outside that dark closet?” I rolled my eyes trying focus on the game they were now playing “It is my first day give me a break” said not even glancing at him “First day musirt day. You need to come out then we can be open gay friends two” what I said I didn’t want a gay friend and I already have one “I’ll think about” I said finally just to shut him up but as I watch Duncan run his sexy body across the field I couldn’t help but think what his reaction would be if I was openly gay.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I am not gay, I am not gay the reason I was reciting this over and over in my head because every time I looked at Zed when I was meant to be practising football, jealousy would always spring up when I saw him and Adam laughing or talking even though I know now that Adam is Jacob’s boyfriend I got him to tell me who he was in the changing rooms, and for some reason he had a knowing smirk on his lips as he told me.

I unlocked the door, and stepped in make sure it didn’t swing shut before Zed could get it, you seen it is one of them very annoying door that locks automatically if it closes, I know if we had fire we would die trying to find keys, think of keys my brother’s were on the side which meant Harry was back from collage already not normal he normally doesn’t get back till six or half six sometimes, it was currently five, my party started at seven so I would have to get Harry to set it up when I revised with the handsome guy behind me, remember not gay stating facts, don’t get any ideas.

“Harry?” I called up, I heard a thud then more at a higher frequency as he came running down the stairs, he was wearing blue faded jeans and no shirt, and to top of the classy look his flies were open, he turned to me and Zed who were still stood near the door “Hey little brother, whose the scary looking guy?” I turned at looked at Zed he didn’t look scary to me and he was frowning to so I guess he didn’t think he looked practically scary either “Says the guy with the open flies what were planning on doing urinating on me” I guess Zed took being called scary as an insult because his tone was bored and full of sarcasms, Harry went bright red and quickly pulled his flies up, “Ummm...Sorry about that” said Harry still red, “Fine” said Zed shrugging then it got a tad awkward so I decided to step in “So yeah um...Zed’s here to tutor me, so we will be up stairs, seven party all years chop chop” said pointing round the room at mum and dad’s many experience things that are pointless, Harry who had just sat down stood up again and said “Awesome, high school girls always so easy” he grinned and started tidying the room.

I turned to see that Zed looked even more Awkward then before, “This way” I said starting towards the stairs, he kicked off his shoes and shrugged out of his leather jacket, throwing it over his shoes then came after me.

I lead him up to my room, it’s not much king size bed, flat screen TV, bathroom that’s attached, play station 3 and Xbox 360, I heard Zed gasp beside me ok I guess it is much, “What?” I asked sort of worriedly, did he not like, whoa waiting hold the penis, but then I regretted using that expression because made my eyes travel to the front of Zed black jeans, I quickly snapped my attention to his face to see if he noticed my very intimate staring to see him looking round my room, I sighed in relief “I....this is amazing” he said and walked over and looked into my bathroom.

“What do your parents do?” he asked as he sat on my bed “Ummm....I not sure” I said sitting next to him far enough away so I wouldn’t be touching him but no to far so it looked like I was uncomfortable to be near him, which was surprisingly wasn’t I quite like the way his body warm radiated to me in waves, if anything I want to go closer to him and touch him, as a way to get away from his warm which seemed to be sending me insane I walked and turned on the stereo, In my Head by Jason Derulo came on Zed behind me started humming so I took that as a good sigh and left it on that channel, “What do you parents do?” I asked trying to fill the silence “I don’t know what my mum does she left after my sister was born, but my dad is the chief of the London police force”, I nodded I felt bad about his mum but I don’t think Zed was the kind of guy to accept pity.

“So should we get started” he said picking up my English book which must have been laying on the floor next my bed, I sat down cross legged on the floor, and he sat opposite me. “Fill me with knowledge” he chuckled, which follows through my brain like a song causing me to slightly get turned on, still not gay!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

It took everything in me not to throw the book at him, he just wasted trying, it was now six fifteen we had been here a hour and Duncan wasn’t even trying but every time I looked at his cute face and sexy body my anger seemed to disappear so I would try and get him to listen “Come on again, read it through then tell me how he uses langue” Duncan huffed, “ok” he took the book off me and are fingers touch his were surprisingly warm but he pulled his away quickly, and brought the book into his lap.

I sat there for a few minutes will he read it, so shifted my weight so I had my back against the end of the bed, I looked up at his wall which was full of photographs, most of them were him with the girl with the inside joke, I still didn’t know her name, Ryan and Oscar but some were with Harry his brother, a few were with other people from are year, one with Jacob, and one with two adults which looked both like Harry and Duncan my guess parents, they looked happyish, yes happy with an ish, they were all grounded to gether sort of, Duncan and Harry were in the middle arms around each other with grins on their faces, I guess it was their mum was stood to the left do Duncan with a sort of forced smile it didn’t reach her eyes, and their dad, just looked well none emotionally, without realising it I must have got up and walked towards the picture to get a better look, “It was a couple of day before they told us we were moving here, they had both got sacked” I jumped at the sound of his voice, and turned to see Duncan stood right behind me, if I didn’t have a smallish, crush on him I would have said he was stood to close, but the part of my brain which were fuelling the crush, made me step even closer to him.

I saw his eyes rake up and down my body, then he leaned forward a bit bringing are mouths centimetres apart then he snapped out of whatever trance he was in and said “Read it” he looked away blushing, aww he is s cute, he will defiantly be the girl in the relationship when we finally get together which we will, “Cool how does he use langue” I said sitting back down with my back against the bed, he sat down next to me, bring up his knees so they would hold the book, resting against his stomach, “I have no idea.” I rolled my eyes, but laughed, he did a cute smile and he looked like he was trying not to look at me, which I found rather weird in less, no don’t think about Zed.

I looked at his book, “OK well he uses alliteration here, why would he do that” Duncan looked at me then completely blank he had no idea what the hell I was on about, I can’t even think how he managed to pace GCSE English if he didn’t even know what alliteration is, I sighed “ok let’s try something different, how about this, how does he create tension?”

This time I got a smile “I know that” I smiled back because he looked like a little kid on Christmas morning, all I wanted to do is bend down close the distance between us and kiss his lips, I hadn’t realise but I had been staring at his lip not concentrating on his answer so when he said “Is that right?” I had to pick one of two option, emit I wasn’t listening and ask him to repeat it, to lie by saying yes or no, his face was so hopeful that I had to say “Yeah perfect” he jumped up from the point on the floor where he had been sitting and started happy dancing, ok that I had not seen coming special not from Duncan Carter, I see know there is a lot people don’t know about Player number one, Duncan Carter.

“I got it right, I got it right” he sang over and over again, now I just got to open what he said was actually the right answer, I glanced at the clock to see it was half six I got up and walked over to still dancing, singing, and jumping Duncan who looked even more like an excited ten year old, a cute sexy one, I grabbed his waist without thinking, stopping him from doing the weird thing he was doing moments before “Ok now let’s try and get another right” he seemed speechless, and just nodded, I slowly slipped my hands of his right sized waist, it seemed to fit perfectly in my hands like it was made for me to hold but I couldn’t think about that.

I stepped back “Should we get back to work?” I asked looking over his head him being at least a head height smaller than me, which would be the right height for me to rest me chin on when we hug, again another wave of heat shot through my body at the thought of being the close to him, he nodded slowly and sank to the ground where he stood, I frowned at him but didn’t question it and went and sat in front of him a little closer than last time, because this time are knees brushed, Duncan didn’t seem bother or move away so I just left are knees barely touching as he lay the book down once again over both our laps, then looked up to me and said “Teach me master” I laughed and began to try again to teach him, A level English.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

“You need to concentrate” said Zed for what seem like the hundredth time, he had been trying to get me to understand English for over a hour and a half put the time at six forty-five, I glanced back Zed’s face from the clock he looked a little annoyed but apart from that he looked fine, not as angry and fed up as Oscar did before he punched me, “I can’t I need to get ready” I said quietly really hoping he didn’t hear me, “Can I ask you question?” he said looking up at me maybe I did say it to quietly because he didn’t seem to hear me or chose to forget, I nodded slowly “Why the hell did you take English for A level, if you don’t like it” I felt my eyes widen, the chooses I took for A level were Maths, English, PE and more PE, I do double. “I.....I....don’t know” I finally emitted; Zed chuckled shaking his head “You can go get ready now if you want I have to go anyway.” I froze half way up “You not going to stay for the party” Zed eyes snapped to mine “I was goanna” he said, I straightened up “You are now” and I walked into my wardrobe.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I don’t know why I lied to him saying I wasn’t think of going to the party because I was there was no way in hell I wasn’t going I like said or thought before I needed to keep an eyes on him with all those girls, maybe I lied to see what his reaction was and the one I got made me smile and my heart beat faster, he wanted me to go, as soon as I heard the shower turn on I got up and walked out of his room, and went down stairs to help Harry with anything.

Hope you like it....next chapter will be the party...yay

VOTE and COMMENT

Haze x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 82 20
"Don't go." He begged me at his apartment door. "Don't let me," I replied. He sighed as he turned his head to look back at James. "I'm sorry Darren...
25 0 10
Being obliged to move from Britain to the US Ethan finds himself in a completely unfamiliar to him world. New people and another potential straight l...
31.6K 1K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
754 25 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...