Sonadow High School Volume 1...

By Shade_The_Dragon

The story is how sonic and shadow met and shadow thinks he founds his crush read and find out who his crush is More

Warning
Shadow and Maria
Shadow's imagination
Shadow's chance
Shadow's Sex Party
The Questions
The Humiliation
Confessions to Make (Sonic)
Confessions to Make (Shadow)

The fight

5.3K 140 118
By Shade_The_Dragon

Shadow and Sonic walk together to gym class 

Mr. Vector: Alright what we will be doing today is racing. Sonic: Yessss. Mr. Vector first up is Shadow and Scourge. Scourge: Get ready to lose babe. Shadow: Not a chance that your winning. Mr.Vector: On your mark........ get set............. go!!!! 

Instead of running the half the track they ran full track and shadow was winning. 

Audience: GOO SHADOW!!!!!!!  They were both at the finish line but the winner was Shadow. Sonic: Now lets see if you can beat me in a race. Mr. Vector: On your mark............ get set........... go!!!! There both are sprinting at the same speed and already at the finished line but it is a tie. 

Amy: So there both same speed? Cosmo: I guess so. Scourge: Hi Shadow just because you won doesn't mean you won fully. Shadow: What do you mean. Scourge: I mean this... *punches shadow in the face*. Shadow falls on the ground. Sonic: What did you do that for. Scourge: He deserved it. Shadow: And you deserve this. CHAOS BLAST!! Scourge got knocked out. Maria: Shadow you know you can't use your powers. Sonic: How come he can't use them? I use my powers. Maria: Oh then nevermind sorry Shadow. Mr. Vector: What is going on here. Oh Scourge......... meh he deserved.

The Bell rings and everyone runs out of the school except for Sonic and Shadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 6.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
7.5K 92 8
This is a kaveh x alhaitham story,please do not start telling me that it should of been alhaitham x... or kaveh x...No,if you want other stories wit...
16.2K 644 11
Silver knew about his two friends, Sonic and Shadow, who have been in love for the longest of times but none of them would make the move and confess...
49.4K 854 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ☆ I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...