The fight

Shadow and Sonic walk together to gym class 

Mr. Vector: Alright what we will be doing today is racing. Sonic: Yessss. Mr. Vector first up is Shadow and Scourge. Scourge: Get ready to lose babe. Shadow: Not a chance that your winning. Mr.Vector: On your mark........ get set............. go!!!! 

Instead of running the half the track they ran full track and shadow was winning. 

Audience: GOO SHADOW!!!!!!!  They were both at the finish line but the winner was Shadow. Sonic: Now lets see if you can beat me in a race. Mr. Vector: On your mark............ get set........... go!!!! There both are sprinting at the same speed and already at the finished line but it is a tie. 

Amy: So there both same speed? Cosmo: I guess so. Scourge: Hi Shadow just because you won doesn't mean you won fully. Shadow: What do you mean. Scourge: I mean this... *punches shadow in the face*. Shadow falls on the ground. Sonic: What did you do that for. Scourge: He deserved it. Shadow: And you deserve this. CHAOS BLAST!! Scourge got knocked out. Maria: Shadow you know you can't use your powers. Sonic: How come he can't use them? I use my powers. Maria: Oh then nevermind sorry Shadow. Mr. Vector: What is going on here. Oh Scourge......... meh he deserved.

The Bell rings and everyone runs out of the school except for Sonic and Shadow.