Dork Diaries Truth or Dare: A...

By hobiseyebro

The Characters of Dork Diaries play truth or dare!! updates every other day. √Completed√ #2 In Dork Diaries F... More

Chapter 1 What should we play?
Chapter 2- But I Really AM a CIA!!!
Chapter 3- Bro, That's No Way to treat A Lady!!
Chapter 4 - Thellow?
Chapter 6- What she gets dared...
Chapter 7- ...And What She Dares _______.
Chapter 8- Brandon Finally Gets A Turn and .....
Chapter 9- Answer to the Cliffhanger....!
Chapter 10 - Yesh We Did Just Do That!!
Chapter 11 - Brandon and Nikki's Date (Part 1)
Chapter 12 -- Brandon and Nikki's Date (Part 2)
Chapter 13 - Marcus' Street Cred Is Even More Dead
Chapter 14- .....And Now Its Gone
Chapter 15 - Best Facial!!...Not
Chapter 16- Do you want to go to Cancun?

Chapter 5- So then maybe Branikki?

2K 81 34
By hobiseyebro

Willow POV

I looked around at everyone in my room: Theo, Zoey, Nikki, and Brandon. Oh, and Marcy. That girl just never talked.

So I knew Nikki and Brandon liked eachother, but neither of them seemed to want to be the one to make the first move. Time to take action. After all, what are friends for?

"Nikki, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Truth," she replied immediately.
"Okay, I can work with that."

I grinned that nerdy looking smile, as always.

"So...truth." Nikki nodded. "Okay, I, um, truth you to tell everyone who you have a crush on."

Nikki looked at me, horrified. Seriously, was it that bad? I nodded at her, smiling slightly.

She glanced at Brandon nervously. "Go on, girlfriend," I said. Zoey seemed really excited.

"I-I-I have uh...uh crush on...Brandon," Nikki finally said.

Zoey, Theo, and I cheered. "Turn up the music!" Zoey shouted. I guestured for her to wait for a minute. I watched Brandon and Nikki.

Brandon seemed happy but like he expected it. Nikki was shifting from foot to foot nervously.

Brandon smiled at Nikki. She seemed to relax a little bit then.

Then Brandon did something unexpected; He walked right up to Nikki and kissed her. Zoey gasped. "Finally!"I shouted. "Now we celebrate!"

I grabbed my iPod and hooked it up to the speakers, then turned out the lights and plugged in the disco ball. I looked in my mini fridge and got out a sprite can for each of us.

"Song?" I asked Theo, Marcy, and Zoey.
"Style," Zoey said, her smile so wide it must've hurt.

Brandon stopped kissing Nikki and said to her:"I like you, too."
Nikki's grin was then even bigger than Zoey's.

"Brikki! Brikki! Brikki!" Zoey chanted. Then I joined in, and Theo reluctantly did, too.

Nikki then leaned over and kissed Brandon again. That was what I'd been hoping for. Hopefully they won't be as awkward around eachother anymore now.

Yup, Brikki was officially official.

A/N Thanks for reading. Comment if you have any truth or dare ideas. If I ever put your truth/dare in the story, I'll dedicate that chapter to you. What'd you think of Brikki being official? I'll update as soon as I get a few likes. :) Luv you guys, XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.5K 40
"𝗬/𝗡, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀." "𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗶, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲...
50.5K 1.5K 34
This is the sequel to Dork Diaries 12 Prediction Fanfiction! Nikki Maxwell has finally found love! But, the question is 'Will it last?' With an upcom...
4.9M 139K 73
Chloe Cruise, the daughter of multimillionaire and business extraordinaire Austin Cruise, is set to take her father's place at a charity event in the...
11.8M 522K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...