Its Me, Your Love~

By Cloudywestern04

~Scott ~Vincent ~PgxPg More

Ch@pter : 2 Great Friend
Ch@pter : 3 The Bite of 87'
Ch@pter : 4 High School Hero
Ch@pter : 5 Secret Love
Ch@pter : 6 New Home
Ch@pter : 7 Slumber
Ch@pter : 8 Hanging Out
Ch@pter : 9 Its Me, Your Love~
*About Author*

Ch@pter : 1 New Friend

914 22 5
By Cloudywestern04

*3rd P.O.V.*

There was once this boy called Scott he was really happy around and talked to anyone.But when he came to a pizzeria(here he is a little kid) he found a boy just like his age but he was purple.He was sitting alone in one chair with nobody to talk to.So little Scotty asked his mom .

"Mowm can i bew ova thewr?"

"Sure thing,but don't go too far,okay baby."

"Okew."he answered.

So little Scotty walked to to the kid and asked
"Why u hare enlone." The kid didn't say but starred with wide white/grey eyes. Scott felt bad and asked "Wannq pley starring conteest?" The purple child nodded and so they started to play with him. The purple child opened for a really long time however Scott was doing it great but the other kid was even more than him.He couldn't do it anymore so he finally said,"Okay i thiwk it enaghf". Soon there moms called and left.That one day that they will never forget.

~New Friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.7K 209 8
"You know what to do to get in our group" Alex told me, with a smirk on her face. It was late at night, with just some light from the moon. We were s...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...