No where to hide (SEQUEL TO P...

By BrookeBates607

I was currently held at gun point by a guy who claimed to love me. He smirked before speaking. "I told you th... More

No where to hide
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Addicted
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Betrayal
Betrayal Cover
Betrayal Cover pt.2

Chapter 58

807 31 9
By BrookeBates607

I'd like to dedicate this chaper to _ashleystylesx, Cliffoconda_is_mine, HEMMINGS1213, and Calums_Buttcheek for making some of the most amazing covers I've ever seen. I hope you all like the ending and read 'Betrayal'

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

I let out a sigh. I was currently laying in bed with Michael as he slowly ran his hand through my wildly curly hair. Being in this bed with him made me realize something that I never could admit before. He's the one I love, the one I was meant to be with. Even though we've been through a lot and had our fights we always ended up together. Yes he's hurt me both emotionally and physically but I hurt him too but the difference between him hurting me and me hurting him is that when he hurt me it mad me stronger when I hurt him it made him weaker. He's not the same man I met when I was 18. he's not hurting me anymore, he's helping me become who I was always meant to be.

If Michael never entered my life I wonder where I'd be. I probably would have graduated college and went on to become a psychologist. I probably wouldn't have six kids and the family that I have now. I'm happy he kidnapped me because if he didn't I would have never know what it was like to have a family that cares about you, yeah I'm not related to the guys but they are like family to me and I wouldn't give them up for anything.

My train of thought was interrupted by Michael speaking.

"What are you thinking about?" He kissed my palm

"I was thinking about us." Michael raised an eyebrow

"What about us?" He pulled me close

"Do you remember right before I ran away when you proposed to me? At the time I never thought I would be laying here in bed with you ever again wonder what our lives would have been like if I stayed, if I said yes." I gently stroked his cheek

"What are you trying to say?" He gave me a slightly panicked look before pulling me close as if I was going to run

"I'm trying to say I love you. I didn't know it then but" I took a deep breath "I want to marry you" Michael's eyes looked as if they were going to bulge out of their sockets.

"But you can't , you married calum? Remember? " his tone was laced with venom

"I know that but you and I both know me and his relationship hasn't been the same since I walked in on him almost having sex with eliana. I love you and only you." I kissed his lips. Michael lightly pushed me away as he let out a sigh before running his hands through his hair.

"You don't have to lie Ryder, I know you still love him. You might not know it but I do." I let out a sigh before speaking

"What do I have to do to show you how much I love you?" The crooked smile that grew on Michael's face made it clear that I was going to regret every word that just left my mouth.

~ Luke's P.O.V ~

" Listen Eliana, I can't keep on giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you will change because you and I both know you won't. The fact that you feel like it okay to cheat on me but get mad if I cheat on you is a double fucking standard. I'm done with you shit. I thought I would be hurt letting you go but I've never felt more relieved. I'm divorcing you and filing for custody of Austin and James." I could hear Eliana crying on the other end of the line but I could careless, she's finally feeling the pain I've felt for all the years she's cheated on me.

"Luke please, I promise I'll stop. I love you please don't do this to us. You're the only person i have. Please don't take my babies away from me. I'm sorry please, give me another chance." She cried into the phone

"I've been giving you chance after chance since we were eighteen, I can't keep on dealing with you cheating and me forgiving you. I'm sorry but we're done. " with that I hung up the phone as I fell back on the bed.

"You did the right thing." I let out a sigh as I look in the direction of where the voice came from.

"That's easy for you to say, you still haven't stopped trying to get a girl who doesn't want you. When are you gonna give up, ash?" Ashton basically growled. I've been talking to Ashton a little after eliana left. I know I shouldn't be and that he had started a lot of problems but we were best friends for year before eliana and Ryder came along. I haven't told anyone about me and Ashton's friendship in fear that they might think that I'm working with him but in reality I'm not, I just hang out with him and talk to him because besides calum and Michael he's the only one that has been there from the start of all of this shit.

"You might not understand this Luke and I never really expected you to but I love Ryder more than anyone else. I know you all think I'm crazy but that's because I know that Ryder is the girl I want to marry. I want to have family with her and raise or beatiful children together. I want her to meet my mom. I know I've done some fucked up shit to her and but I love her. I know I thought I loved eliana and at the time I did but I know I can never love anyone more than I love her. I know she says that she doesn't love me but I refuse to believe it. She's all that matters to me." Ashton's voice lowered towards the end of his speech as he loved down at his feet. I kinda feel bad for him.

"Just give her time. Next time you see her don't force her to do something she doesn't want to do, just try to get her to trust you and feel comfortable with you then after a while you can try to get her back but right now isn't the best time." Ashton nodded his head with tears in his eyes.

"You're right. I'll try to stop forcing her, if you promise to help me get her back." I feel bad seeing my best friend cry

"Of course I'll help you, ash. "

~ Calum's P.O.V ~

I was currently sitting in the living room as Ryder cautiously walked in. She had a pen and paper tightly held in her hand as tears rolled down her face. I immediately pulled her onto my lap and held her tight

"What's wrong?" I gently rocked her back and forth as she buried her face In the crook of my neck.

"I love you." She pulled away before kissing my lips more passionately than she ever has in the time we've been together causing me to slightly moan before tightly grabbing her ass. She started to roll her hips, grinding against me causing us both to moan in pleasure

"I love you, Ry." Ryder kissed the tattoo of her name causing me to smile before she pulled her shirt over her head exposing her bare chest and her pink lace panties. She lifted her self up before pulling my pants and boxers off causing me to kick them away. I stood to my feet with her legs wrapped around my waist. She hungrily attached her lips to mine as my hands trailed down to her ass giving it a smack causing her to moan and slide her tongue in my mouth.

I used my foot to kick open our room door and throw her on the bed. I watched as she slid her panties down her legs and threw them to the floor as she teasingly trailed her hand down to her cli t
And started to play with herself as she moaned and threw her head back

"I need you." She moaned squeezing her breast. I quickly slammed the door shut and locked it to make sure no one would interrupt us. I quickly made my way onto the bed and smacked her hand away before leaning down and placing a kiss to swollen cli t causing her to whimper.

"You taste so sweet, Ry." She snaked her hands around my neck, pulling me up so I was level with her. Her eyes were slightly glazed over causing me to raise an eyebrow in confusion. Does she not want this?

"Is everything alright? We don't have to do this if you don't want to." She shook her head 'no'

"I want this." Before I could mutter out another word she grabbed onto my length and lined it up with her center. I roughly thrust into her causing us both to moan. "I love you." She basically screamed

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~

"I love you." I screamed raking my nails down Calum's back as he continued his rough thrust. I could here the headboard roughly banging against the wall only raising my arousal. I quickly flipped us over so I was on top and began bouncing on his hard length

"Daddy" once the words left my mouth calum delivered am extremely hard spank causing me to moan/scream in pleasure. He instantly pulled me off his length climbing off the bed. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward the edge of the bed so I was bent over in front of him. He teasingly rubbed his tip against my core causing me to whimper.

"Such a bad girl." I felt a hard spank on my ass causing me to cry out in pleasure. A few more hits were delivered to my bum causing me to moan after each one. Calum dropped to his knees behind me before licking my slit causing me to cry out in pleasure "You're dripping kitten." Calum practically moan. I felt him move away from me causing me to whimper. I tried to look behind me but before I could turn my head I felt calum slam into me causing me to cry out in pleasure. Each of his thrust were harder than the next causing me to claw at the bed as I rolled my hips.

"You feel so damn good." Calum wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled me head back by my hair. I could hear his heavy pants as he relentlessly thrust into me. Calum leaned forward so his chest was passed against my back and his breath was hitting my ear. "Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to Fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." A hard smack was delivered to my bum as I moaned at every word he spoke.

"I love you." I screamed as I came around him. Calum gave a few more hard thrust before cumming deep inside me causing me to moan at the feeling. My sore body gave out as I fell to the bed, calum following close behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist below kiss my ear. I felt guilt flush through me as I pushed Calum's arm from around me. He realized an eyebrow in confusion

"What's wrong?" I leaned over a grabbed the papers and pen I had dropped during me and Calum's intimate moment. I handed them to calum and he cautiously took them from me. I watched as he read the papers, his face going from confused to angry to pure sadness. "Why?" His voice cracked

"Because you and I will never last. I hurt you and you hurt me but I can't forgive you for what you did. You were going to sleep with my best friend. We're always fighting and I keep forgiving you. You were the reason that I had a miscarriage. I still love you, but I don't love you like I use to. You will always be important to me and I'll always have feelings and care for you. Please don't be mad or blame yourself. It was my fault too, I cheated on you and I'm sorry. I don't know why I did what I did. The five year before all this drama started I was happy and could never see my life without you in it, this past year and a half I've lost myself and im not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I hope you still want to talk and be friends after this and I hope you'll forgive me." I could feel the treats rushing down my face like a waterfall but what could I do, I was losing someone who meant the world to me, someone who made me realize my mistakes and fix them. Someone who made me feel special, who protected me and who made me who I am today. I'll always love him but truth is I'll never be good enough for him. I hurt him and he hurt me. I feel like I'm not only losing my husband but also my best friend. I wonder if he will ever forgive me. I hope he does because if he doesn't I will never be happy.

"Do you really want this, Ry?" The tears rushed down his face as he ran a shaky hand through his unruly hair. I hesitantly nodded. A strangled cry passed my puffy lips. "I'll only sign them on one conditions" I raised an eyebrow

"What's the condition?" My voice cracked mid-sentence

"I'll only sign them if you promise me you'll be happy. You have to promise me that you will call me or visit me whenever you feel alone. I will always be here for you. I love you, Ry." I started to cry even harder causing me to shake as calum signed the papers. Calum immediately wiped away my tears before pulling me down to lay with him.

"Calum, I should go. I don't think....." I was cut off by calum kissing me

"Please Just lay with me one last time?" Calum's eyes glistened with tears. I slowly nodded before cuddling up him. I guess this is it, the end of what he and I both fought so hard to have. I'm always going to love him but we were never meant to stay together. I knew it from the moment Michael came back into my life, I guess at the time I was just too stubborn to admit it. I really doubt want to leave calum but I can't keep on trying to save a relationship that wasn't meant to be saved because in the long run it will just end up hurting us both.

I tried to remember how it felt to have Calum's hands run through my hair and him to hum me to sleep as I slowly fell asleep against his chest. I will always love him.

____________________________________

Hey guys, I'd like to thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this book and the ending. I'm sorry for the past few chapters being really bad. I'm also really sorry that it is taking me so long to update school started again and I'm really stressed. The trilogy to this book will be called betrayal and the first chaper has all ready been posted. Thanks for reading ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 281 67
"You wanna know why I treat you like a baby? Because when I'm not looking you fuck my friends." !brothers bsf! No matter how many times she'd try to...
71K 2.8K 29
In this sequel to The Makeup Artist, Katie learns that Revenge isn't just a word to merely use in a sentence, but a word that should be feared. © All...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
2.7K 96 37
"Skylar wait..!!" I heard Calum yell while i was walking away. Was this really the boy i grew up with? And why did he make me go trough all this.. I...