The Vampire Prince's Mate Boo...

By flambo456

Credit for the new title goes to @bookworm21702. So thank her for the awesome cover. #55 in vampire as of 8/1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Writer's Choice Award 2016

Chapter 8

15.2K 596 47
By flambo456

I saw darkness. I couldn't see anything. I blinked and everything changed. I was standing in a field wearing a red free that went to my knees with sparkly red flats. My hair fell to my shoulders. I looked around and saw a mirror. I looked at myself and saw me but a younger version of me. It was Christmas and I was about seven years old. I had gotten a book on how terrible vampires are. Yet here I am. A "companion" to the prince of vampires. My father would tell me stories about how they killed the innocent. The younger me smiled at the book. At the time I loved to read. I lost interest when I had to find food so I had no time to read anything. I barely have time to read the newspaper everyday. I blinked once more and in the mirror was me now. But I looked different. My skin was pale and my body was fuller and my hair was full and thick. Then came Cole and blood. The dress I wore was covered in blood. The mirror version of me gave me a smile with fangs in her mouth. This is all wrong. In the future I wouldn't turn into a vampire. I don't want to be a monster. I can't believe I would make this decision.

"Isabel. You have a choice to make. You don't have to become a monster. You can stay human and die knowing you that lived a happy life with the man you love", mirror me said.

I thought about what I'd been told and took a deep breath.

"This is not real!", I shouted.

Everything disappeared and I was being pulled out my dream. I felt a bed and some covers. I must be in Cole's bed. I opened my eyes and saw Cole's green eyes looking into mine. He gave me a small smile and stroked my forehead. The way he was looking at me was calming.

"How do you feel?", he asked.

"The room is spinning and my head hurts", I replied.

" It's okay. Your safe now", he said.

"Where am I?", I asked.

"The emergency room. They took so much blood that I couldn't heal you myself", he replied.

"Why did they try and kill me?", I asked.

"Cause my sister was mad that you and I are close", he replied.

"Who were those guys with Sarah?", I asked.

"Just some random villagers", he replied.

"How come you didn't take me with you?", I asked.

"That's not important right now. You need to get some rest. The doctor said you can come home tomorrow", he replied.

"Will you stay with me?", I asked.

"I wasn't going to leave you", he replied.

He got in the bed next to me and pulled the cover over him. He played with my hair and I moved closer to him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled him down to my face. Our lips soon met and it turned into a passionate kiss. I felt his fangs pierce my bottom lip and I tasted my blood in my mouth. When his fangs left my mouth, I tasted his blood in my mouth. He must be trying to heal me. I swallowed every bit of it and soon I pulled away and closed my eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Ever", he whispered in my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 19.2K 40
Nothing in the world is sweeter than the affection of your soul mate and nothing in this world is bitter than the same person's ignorance. ...
167 16 29
* Unedited version* There are twenty five kingdoms. All structured differently but flourishing nonetheless. The Forever kingdom is a hard kingdom to...
65.8K 5.8K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
1.4K 1 18
The prince run away from the castle when he find out he have to marry a girl that he never know. one day he save a girl and he fall in love with her...