My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
9. A Rival
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

32. London; Day 3

4.9K 141 28
By NSTSiYA

Kim's POV

I'm honestly didn't know how I could possibly be this head over heels with Pie. If I'd ever say that our first encounter was a disaster to me, I could possibly say that I don't care about it anymore. From day to day I started to become greedy and selfish. I wanted to make her mine; all for me and one thing I wished it could happen was to make her stay. It still warmed me whenever I recalled yesterday's chain of event. Put away the incident at the Big Ben, what I meant was the time when Pie happened to kiss me. It was such a huge surprised that Pie was the one who made the move and you don't know how wonderful it was to be kissed by the girl I loved the most. Did I ever tell you that she's a great kisser?

Today we'd continue our tour around this British land; around the Camden Town. Pie was very excited when she figured out that she could do a lot of shopping here and guessed what? I was the one who suffered.

"Pie, do you know that we are going somewhere right after this? This Camden Market is not the only destination for today." I reminded Pie as she chose the clothes in the line. We have been here in one of the stores for almost half an hour and it seemed like we're not going to get out of here for the next thirty minutes or more.

Pie took a look at me before she shifted her eyes to the clothes again. "I know." She said, as simple as that.

"I thought you've got everything you need?" I stepped a bit closer to her and showed her the shopping bags in my hands. She bought the skirts, shirts and so many other stuffs which she thought she couldn't get in Thailand. They ranged from various types and brands. I just couldn't argue more with her when she wished to have them. My sweetheart is a gold digger and I, Kimhan Jittaleela have to accept it with all my heart and willingness.

"You're being stingy with me again." Pie scowled. "I thought I ought to be treated as your wife." Pie continued and you could say that I was totally defeated. Pie has been using the same excuse since we first arrived here. I could do nothing when Pie kept mentioning about the 'wife' thingy. Look who was trapped right now? It's Kim the loser.

"No! I'm not saying that." I shook my head immediately. I was and still trying to fulfil Pie's wishes but... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE SPENT JUST FOR THIS MORNING.

"Go on." I found myself saying. Pie smiled widely upon hearing the 'green light' I gave her. "Just please hurry up. We need to move." I reminded her again.

Pie glanced at me for the second time. "I need to buy something for my sister, Aunty Inn, Yam and also P'Boy."She said. "Why don't you help me to pick one for each of them?" She cocked her head to the left, prompting me to give some opinion.

"There's no point for me to suggest it to you. You end up buying those you like." I shrugged and it made Pie glared at me.

It didn't make me shudder at all. Instead, I continued to speak my words to her. "We can always drop anywhere around London and buy some souvenirs for them. We got an ample time to do that. Besides, who's going to carry those additional stuffs if you're about to buy them right here right now?" I spoke to the most gentle tone I could ever utter. I don't want it to sound that hurtful to Pie. In fact I don't have any heart to hurt her at all.

"You're going to take care of the shopping bags for me right?" Pie pulled a long face.

I hate this. I really hate this. How could I say NO to my sweetheart? "Yes." Again, I found myself saying even though it would later trouble me. Does anyone willing to lend their hands for help? I don't think I can feel my fingers right now. They were getting numb.

In a split second, Pie's face turned bright again. "That's my Kimhan." She giggled.

"Yeah, anything for you Pie." I said to her and saw she smiled back to me. Oh how I love that beautiful smile or perhaps the lips which curled up into a smile? They looked so soft and sweet.

"Kim, I don't find any interesting stuffs here. Can we look at another store?" Pie broke my reverie. There she was; telling me that we were about to move to the other stores. Well listen here everybody, perhaps we're going to be here in this market for the whole day.

*****************************************************************************

"Kim, are you alright?" Pie came to my side and scrutinized my face briefly. She brought a hand to my face and gazed directly into my eyes. Have I ever told her that I love her dark coffee eyes? It felt like whenever I gazed into those eyes, I was being swallowed into a deep dark hole. No, it wasn't scary at all. It took me to the other world where all I could see and hear was her.

"You're sweating a lot." She said and at the same time, taking out a handkerchief from her purse. Without any words, she wiped off the trickling sweat on my forehead and all over my face. I knew it; she has and always cares about me. People said, actions speak louder than words and here she was, showing me how she actually concerned about me.

"Shall we take some rest first?" She asked. Finally! I thought she didn't know how to stop. I was freaking exhausted while she seemed to be endlessly energetic. Where did she get the strength to stroll all over this huge market for almost half of the day? It was such a shame on me because I did underestimate her short legs. They were mightier than they seemed.

"Yes." I nodded ardently. A short sigh escaped from lips. There are too many people here plus it was quite confusing with all loud music and voices of people bargained about the stuffs they were about to purchase. I wonder how Pie didn't seem to get affected by it. She looked completely fine.

"Oh I'm sorry." Pie squeezed my cheeks playfully and then laughed after somewhat seeing my reaction. "Do you want some refreshment?" Pie queried and quickly averted my eyes to her in startled. Does it mean I will get a kiss? I felt warm all of sudden.

Before I could utter any words to her, Pie already reached out her hand to me. A loud sickening smack landed on my head. "Don't give me that pervert look!" Pie warned. "What did I mean was do you want to have a drink?" She rephrased her say.

"Sure." I stuttered, unsure of how to react to it. Am I being too perverted and dirty minded that all I could think was kissing Pie? God! This was intense. I should probably control myself and the hormones.

"Let's have a seat there." Pie pointed to the ingeniously converted scooters. It was kind of rare to see that people use them as the place where you could actually sit while having your meals but it was one of an intelligent attraction for tourist too.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" I managed to grab Pie's wrist before she went away.

Pie turned her head to my direction. "If I'd lost somewhere around here, wouldn't you find and look after me?" She queried.

"I will always find you." I heard myself whispering. Pie nodded her head as if she heard me and just by a swift move, my grip slowly slipped away from her wrist.

*******

I grew anxious with every ticking second that passed. It has been 15 minutes since Pie left and I had several times cursed myself for letting her go on her own. I shouldn't do that. I should never agree with it either. Damn you Kim. What was with the 'I will always find you?' Do you think it was a fairytale play where a Prince Charming convinced his Princess that he will find a way to reach his lover? This is reality. Could you bear it if Pie went missing or being kidnap? Shoo away that thought! It was impossible if Pie got kidnapped.

"Where are you Pie?" I squirmed in my own seat, wandering my eyes around to spot her petite figure. To my disappointment, I found none.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder from the back. I quickly brought my attention to it but when I got to turn around, no one was there. Perhaps it was just my feeling. Didn't suspect anything much, I turned to look forward again and...

"Booo!" A masked figure appeared in front of me without any warning. I gasped loudly before I'd stumbled on my feet.

The one with an ancient mask came to help me in hurry. I'd put an effort to push the spooky figure away but then, my ears caught the familiar voice.

"Kim, I'm sorry." She said and helped me with the bags that fall on the ground. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Pie, where have you been? And where did you get that?" I pointed to the ugly mask that she wore. Pie giggled softly before putting off the mask from her face.

"I went to buy our drinks." She thrust one of the cups to me. "And to answer your question, I'd helped a group of student with somewhat a short questionnaire and they give me this." She said and brushed her gaze to the wooden mask interestedly. My jaw fell helplessly. I was worried sick thinking that she might lost in the crowd or the place while she casually told me she'd enjoyed answering the questionnaire. I can't believe this.

"Is that why you took so long?" I managed a deadpan expression as I sipped the cold drink Pie bought for me. It's an apple juice. She knew me well.

"Yes." Pie nodded without shifting her attention from the wooden mask. It looked terribly hideous. I wonder why Pie liked it so much when she could look at my perfect handsome face all the time.

"Oh, do you want to wear it Kim? It's bigger for me but I think it would suit you well." Pie said to me with a naughty grin. No and BIG NO. I knew that face. She has a plan in her mind and it was all to make me look silly.

"Keep it here in the bag and let's move." I said to her more to a command. Pie shook her head immediately, refusing the order I made. There she came, the childish Pie after all. It was always pointless to argue with the 'childish' Pie. God, how could I possibly fall in love with this silly girl?

Pie made a move to get my head. She was all ready with the mask in her hand. "Pie, I'm not going to wear it." I held her hands so that she could stop. She shook her head again.

"Please..." She pleaded with those cute pouting and blinking her eyes. Sorry Pie. I won't fall into the trap.

"No." I said my final blow.

"Please..." She requested again.

"If you're not going to keep the mask in the bag, I'll kiss you." I hope my treat was working. She won't like it if I were about to kiss her in public. I would manage to control her.

"Kiss me." Unexpectedly, she was too daring and I was the one who's shaking. Gosh this girl. She's giving me a hard time. My heart started to race crazily while my hormones were ridiculously out of control. If we were not in this open public, I would probably kiss her until she was breathless.

"Gotcha!" Pie managed to put the mask perfectly on my face. "Now I don't want to kiss this ugly creature." She laughed and to its perfecting timing, a breeze brushed past, teasing the thin strands of her shoulder - length brunette hair making it sway in synchronise with her laughter. This breath taking view always captured my heart while her laughter was the finest music I have ever heard. How heaven it was to have this angel around.

"What do you call me now rather than an ugly Frog Prince?" I muttered behind the mask.

Pie mused for awhile before she spoke to me. "You're my Kimhan."

"Hey am I always that ugly to you?" She couldn't see my frown of course. Pie laughed even more upon hearing my reaction.

"Apparently, yes." She nodded. "However, you don't have to worry. This Princess won't be afraid of you. She has witnessed both good and bad sides of the beast yet she still stick by the beast's side up until now." Pie did know how to make my heart flutter even though she was referring me as a beast. Lucky I the mask was still covering my face. She couldn't see my red face because I could feel that I was flushing.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked, wanting to remove the wooden mask from my face.

"Yes. Let's go." Pie said and spun on her heels, leaving me behind as she arranged her steps. I thought she was going to help me with these bags and stuffs but looking to the current situation, it was impossible.

*************************************************************************

We'd argued about the next destination of our visit. I'd like to take Pie somewhere else but she saw that we were not that far from the ZSL London Zoo. Just so you know I hate zoo. What do they have in the zoo rather than those animals? It's pretty boring. However, as you always know, I don't have the heart to say NO to my sweetheart. Why can't I just say no to Pie for this wish of hers? I hate zoo. What if we try it?

"Pie, we're not going to the zoo." I said to her. Pie glared at me, crossing her arms in front of her chest at any instance.

We kept the gazing battle for a few seconds before she spoke to me, "I hate you!" Pie stomped on her feet and walked away. I stood there dumbfounded with her sudden change. Where did I find this moody girl anyway?

"Pie..." I called out as I quickened my pace to her direction. Pie arranged a long stride that she left me behind for a quite long distance.

"Don't come near me. I hate you." She said loudly. Her acts started to draw people's attention. With the Juliet running away from the Romeo for a great distance, they looked at us as if we were filming for a film.

"Pie, stop on your track and listen to me." I told her but she seemed to ignore me totally.

"If you're not going to take me to the zoo, I'll just go back to the hotel." She said. Look how childish Pie could be. She's being sulky again.

"Alright, fine. We will go to the zoo." I'd surrender. I thought it could change her mind and enlightened her mood but it turned to oppose my expectation. Pie darted down the street and it alerted me that she was going to get transportation; she was serious about going back to the hotel.

"Pie, where are you going?" I hastened my steps. I doubt if anyone could love Pie the way I do. This girl is infinitely difficult to handle.

At last, I managed to hold Pie by her wrist. She tried to dodge away but I drew her into my arms. She was catching her breath so did I. "Let me go." Pie groaned, moving her body in my caged arms.

"Let's go to the zoo as you wish." I assured it to her and groaned inside. I don't like zoo even since I was a kid. I just hate it but anything for Pie, I have to give in.

"You'd killed my mood. I don't want to go there. Just let me go back to the hotel." She said, stubborn. Well, I doubt that she really wanted to head the hotel. Was she going to stay in the bed for the whole day? It will kill her to boredom.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to see the penguins? The show is about to start." I told her. Pie hurriedly looked at me but I did pretend that I was estimating the time left. She peeked up to my wristwatch but I hid it from her. A soft groan escaped from her lips.

"Do they really have penguins there? Where did you know that?" Pie queried curiously though the sulky expression didn't leave her face yet. I could probably smell my victory by now. The curious cat was out!

"Well, I just knew it." I shrugged casually. "This is Kimhan Jittaleela, remember?" Pie rolled her eyes at me, realizing that I was about to brag about me.

"Can we reach the zoo before the show start?" Pie asked, fidgeting on her own feet. Look, she wanted to go to the zoo right? It was she just too carried away with her emotion. One thing that everybody needs to know; girls are complicated, when they say no it somehow means 'just get me there' or 'I really want it'. In contrary, don't simply believe it when a girl dared you to do the things she dislikes. It does mean that she was trying to warn you of not doing it. In other words; just please don't do it.

I mused for awhile and Pie eyed me in anxious. I love that expression of hers when she was worried. Pie has always been adorable, don't you agree?

"Kim..." She grasped my arm because I did take too long to think about it.

"We need to hurry." I said to her. "But let's just get our stuffs handled first. I'll call someone to take them."

*************************************************************************

When we reached the zoo or exactly where Pie could see the penguins. The show was about to start. The audiences who were mostly children and their parents have gathered around the huge pool waiting for the animal in action to appear. It's a live penguin beach show. Soon enough, the little penguins showed up with their trainers. The people broke into a loud applause. My sweetheart next to me was very excited too. You got to see how she jumped up and down upon seeing her little friends around the pool. Pie loves animals. I do remember that. How could I forget it when she asked to pet jellyfish and dolphin in our pool at home? She was a silly girl but that doesn't change the fact that I'm in love with her.

"Kim, they are so cute." Pie told me. Her face was red in excitement. I used my camera to capture their pictures. Pie would love to keep them as her memory in London.

"Yeah, your friends are cute." I answered her. Pie returned a look at me when I mentioned the penguins are her friends. I'd take the opportunity to mimic the penguin moves as she kept her eyes on me. "I'm a penguin. I love Pie Mindara." I jested. Pie bit her lips but an instant later, broke into a loud laugh.

"You don't suit that." She slapped my arms lightly. "Don't do it again. You look hideous." She said and focused her attention back to the pool. The smart penguins were waving their short hands to us, welcoming all of the audiences with their cute actions.

"What suit me well then?" I found myself asking. Pie mused for awhile and turned to look at me again. "You could be a giraffe." She giggled. Even though she didn't tell me, I knew it that she was trying to point out about my height. Pie always complained to me that I was too tall and she was so short that when she stood right next to me, she looked even shorter. Well, I told her that my height could benefit her in many ways. For example, I could help her to take the stuffs inside the top cabinet in our kitchen. Pie didn't argue about it with me because she knew it was pretty right.

We watched the penguins fed as they dived, jumped and swam in their huge pool. Pie never tore her gaze away from her little friends. She enjoyed the show so much. As for me, I'd rather watching my sweetheart. I could have sworn that whenever she laughed, I fall in love with her even deeper. When she smiled, her eyes followed the same action too; she has the smiling eyes which not all people would own one. It was one of the special things about Pie. Her cute baby face will remain her to look that young and I'm sure she was not the one who easily be consumed by the age.

"Done staring at me?" Pie snapped me from my reverie. She poke a finger to my cheek hardly which I felt that she could make a hole there.

"What are they doing?" I gazed around just to find people started to dismiss. The show has ended. How couldn't I realize that?

"You're spacing out all the time. What were you thinking about?" Pie headed to a nearest bench. She patted the empty space next to her, gesturing me to have a seat.

"It's nothing really. I was just wondering about your future." I said to her. Pie locked her stare at me, hinting me in silence that she needed an explanation on that.

"I was just wondering if any of your children would inherit your beauty and not to mention your behaviour." I said casually even though it pained me to imagine that she would marry someone else in the future. I giggled in nervous when Pie gazed at me with a serious expression. Her eyebrows puckered in unexplainable expression.

"What are you talking about?" She squirmed in her seat, uneasy with the idea of us talking about the matter. "I've never thought about it." She murmured.

"I'm sure if you have a daughter, she would probably inherit your beauty. She could be as beautiful as her mother and makes all boys daydreaming. The same thing goes for your son too; he could be a heart breaker whom will capture the girls' heart as he grows up." I added, not knowing the reason why I would utter my opinion to her.

Pie faced me at any instant and covered my mouth with her palm. "Stop talking about it." She said. A sad expression emerged from her angelic face. I wonder if I'd say something wrong to her. I had long ago died inside upon saying those things to her. Her children are surely not mine.

"I'm sorry if I'd upset you." I said to her.

Pie shook her head immediately. "I just don't want to talk about my future." She said, dropping her hand from my mouth.

"Kim, it is day 3 of me, being your wife right?" Pie queried to me and all I could do was nodding my yes.

"Kiss me." She said out of sudden. I stared at her in disbelief. Pie seemed not to joke about it. She was being serious.

"Are you alright?" I stuttered and managed an effort to feel her forehead. Perhaps the summer in London had messing up with her adaptation to the surrounding.

"Why you waste the opportunity when I ask you to kiss me?" She said without shifting her eyes once from me. I swore my heart had lost its rhythm and my legs grew weaker. Nervous struck me and I felt my world spinning.

"We are in the public." I gulped. Stupid me! My gut twisted to the thought that I was unable to move my trembling body at all. It was such a shame. What happened to me? Pie drove me insane.

"You're right." She heaved a deep sigh. "Let's move to the other place."

*********************************************************************

We ended up at the Regent's Park Boathouse Café and it happened when Pie told me she was starving to death. See, Pie is a drama queen after all. Ever wonder why Pie weighed that heavy? Despite her small frame and figure, she's a pretty big eater as well. Talking about the cafe, it's a child-friendly restaurant with a large terrace seating area situated on the Boating Lake near Hanover Gate. It's a good place to take a brief break after a long day. The scenery which lay to our view was refreshing as well. It calmed us in a very strange way. While we waited for our meal to arrive, Pie wandered her eyes around, brushing her gaze to the customers who were seated around us. Most of them were family members; the parents with their children. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw a little girl of about four years old was trying to feed her little brother. Their cuteness captured our hearts. I could see that Pie loves children.

"Imagine if they are your children." I said to Pie causing her to switch her attention to me.

"I thought we are clear enough of not talking about this?" Pie scowled, throwing her gaze to the lake and I wonder why she was being too emotional whenever I brought her to discuss about having a family. I just want to listen to her thought, I mean at least I could know what was she thinking about having a family even though it would not be with me.

"Well I'm sorry again." I took her hand and despite her refusal, she just let me held her hand.

********************

Pie had her marshmallow cheesecake while I had chocolate brownie. We did the lovey dovey things a couple would do that by Pie feeding me hers while I feed her mine.

"Look Kim, my cheesecake is far more delicious from your brownie." Pie said, pointing the fork to me as she voiced her opinion.

"I don't think chocolate tastes that bad. It's good." I said to her as I fed another piece of my chocolate brownie to her. Pie ate them all even though she's comparing the food after all. She loves chocolate. How could she resist that.

"This cheesecake is soft and tender. I just love it." Pie said in a singsong tone. See how food could enlighten a girl's mood. Sometime you have to know that they might not utterly upset. She was just hungry.

"Whatever you say Pie but do you know what they have in common?" My saying caught her interest. She leaned towards me and squinted her eyes in curious. "What?" She asked while taking another bite of her cake.

"They both could make you fat!" I said to her and watched how Pie shrunk to her seat again.

"I just can't resist the temptation." Pie pouted. "Do you think I'm fat?" Pie queried before she brushed her gaze all over her body. The next lesson of the day; never tells a girl she is fat or else she will blow you to your death.

"No. You're perfectly fine. It's just your weight increases in symphony with your growth. You just need a healthy diet and take care of your health." I confirmed it to her. Look guys, learn how to rephrase your words upon uttering your opinion to a girl. It would give you a 99.99% of being in a safe zone.

"It would be better for me to watch my diet. I don't want to turn into a whale!" Pie nodded knowingly. I wanted to laugh when Pie mentioned about her turning into a whale but holding it would be the best.

"Kim..." Pie patted my hand for an attention.

"Anything you wish for sweetheart?" I learned that Pie kept holding a request behind her gaze.

"Can we ride that?" She pointed her finger to the lake's direction. I did trace the gesture and ended up seeing a couple on a pedalo.

"Sure. Shall we go now?" I returned the question to Pie. She nodded excitedly and before I could utter any further to her, Pie already dragged me to hire the one for the ride.

***********************************************************************

I had to pay more for the pedalo because we didn't book for it earlier. I don't care about it as long as Pie and I could have a ride on it. The pedalo could take five persons at time and for me and Pie, we would just used it for two. We rent it for an hour ride and I hope it would satisfying enough for Pie to have a tour around the lake.

"Listen Pie. We need to move the pedals at the same time and don't sneakily stop." I reminded her and saw Pie grinned widely.

"I thought you're going to padle it for me." She put a finger on her lips as if she was thinking deeply.

"No. We do it together. Besides, you can burn the calories you've taken in from the cakes. So, just keep paddling." I shot her a look and she nodded obediently like a child getting an order from her Mom.

We had floated on the lake far from the the bank. Pie sneakily stop pedalling and let me do the hard sailor work while she relaxed and watched the world went by.

"Don't you feel tired Kim?" Pie asked to me as I kept the pedal boat moving. "You can stop for awhile. Let's just enjoy the view." Pie told me.

"I'm paddling for my sweetheart's happiness." I winked at her. Pie slapped my arms gently, amused by the wink she got.

"I guess you'll never get tired of me?" Pie murmured but it turned out to be so clear to me.

"I will never get tired of you." I assured it to her and caught Pie stared at me with her startled expression.

"You heard me." She said. I smiled to her as to say my yes.

"But someday you will be completely worn out and by that time you'll realize it was such a waste in everything for constantly giving me happiness." Pie blurted.

"Why did you think that way?" I asked her.

"It's a norm as mere mortal." Pie said. "Am I right? Everybody has their own limit and life itself has its own limitation." She added.

"I couldn't argue more. You are right." I answered her and saw Pie bit her lips. "But know one thing Pie." I managed to capture her attention again. "You can't measure ones limit and judge it the way you thought. It all depends on ones willingness; on how far she or he could bring it to the farthest point." I told her.

"How could you say that I will give up on you when you are unsure of what the future hold?" I returned a question to her.

"And then why you kept telling me about how my future would be? Repeatedly imagined about my children?" She scoffed. "Why did I feel that you're slowly giving up on me?" Pie said with the tears, threatening to spill from the corner of her eyes.

I was utterly dumbfounded. Pie kept giving me this mixed feeling and expectation. I couldn't tell that she loves me. She never tells me, not even once.

"I'm not giving up on you Pie." A deep sigh escaped from my lips. "I'm just trying to fulfil your wish; you will be free in a few weeks from now." Pie gazed at me with her empty expression.

"I didn't mean to pry into your life but I really wanted to know your opinion about having a family. I would be so glad if you could describe your dream family to me but since you don't like it, I won't force you to tell about it anymore." Pie didn't utter anything to me right after it. She chose to keep silent; completely drown in her own thought. I don't want to disturb her so I kept paddling the boat so that we could move around.

We were about to head the boat terminal when Pie finally spoke up after a long silence."I want to have two kids." She began. "And both of them would be the Princesses in the house." She added.

"What about you?" She asked me.

"I think I only want a child." I said to her and it invited a question mark on Pie's face. "Do you want to know it why?" I asked her and Pie showed me an interested expression.

"Because, when we go for a walk, I could hold the mother on my right side and my daughter will hold my hand on the left side. I could make sure that they are always safe with me, all the time." I explained it to her. Pie gave me a satisfied smile.

"It does make sense. The woman would be so lucky to have you." She said but then, ran her gaze away from me.

"Well, I don't think I'm able to have that." I said it out loud. Pie glanced at me again.

"The woman keeps pushing me and denying everything that lies in front of her eyes."

"Kim, we are running out of time. Let's get to the terminal." Pie reminded me, obviously avoiding any further conversation.

"Anything as you wished, sweetheart."

**************************************************************************

Our next destination was Madame Tussauds. I did convince Pie she could meet the Queen there and apparently she fell into my trap. When we arrived there, all she saw were wax figures. I didn't lie to her right? Her Majesty the Queen was there, perfectly reformed in a wax sculpture.

"Take your spot there Pie. I'll take your picture with the Queen." I motioned her to take a place beside the wax figure.

"It's not even a real person." Pie protested but still walking to the direction.

"You should probably marry one of the princes to be able to meet her but I guess the only person who wants you so bad is me." I smirked at her and caught Pie rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"So full of yourself." Pie scoffed. "Not even a single girl could withstand to stay by your side rather than me." Pie pointed to herself proudly. "You should feel grateful that you have a beautiful girl by your side right now." She giggled.

"Yes, you're right my sweetheart. You're the fairest girl after all that you could defeat the Snow White's beauty." I bowed to her. Pie was easily fluttered with each and every compliment I gave to her. Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment as I touched her nose with my finger.

"Let's see the other famous figures." Pie suggested and we moved.

***********************************************************************

Time moved so fast that it was finally evening. The sun has setting down and it was getting dark gradually. Today, we had spent almost the whole day outdoor and it was pretty tiring to be honest. Pie decided that we should have our dinner before we head back to our hotel and she picked up the Real Greek restaurant which served up delicious Mediterranean food. See, it was all about eating. When people travelling around, tasting the meals of every place they visited is a must, don't you agree? Well, when it came to Pie, it was all about to fill her starving stomach.

"Kim, they serve so many scrumptious foods." Pie exclaimed as she kept observing the menu. I did scan briefly through the menu too. The interesting part was they provided the estimate amount of calories in the food.

"I have a difficult time to choose which meal should be taken." Pie complained and I could expect that it rose from the information provided. Pie was too scared that she gained weight a lot along our holiday in London. She did realize that we spent most of the time; eating.

"Listen here Pie. You might not be able to taste this kind of food once we get back to Thailand. Why don't you just choose any of your interest and we could finish it together?" I suggested. Pie took awhile to consider it and finally she nodded her agreement.

"You have promised to finish it. I'll make the order." She said.

I didn't expect Pie could order the meals which were too much for the two of us. Want to have a check? Here we go. Pie ordered a Chargrilled Chicken Wings which consisted of succulent chicken wings coated in homemade dukkah - a spicy mix of ground, dry roasted nuts and seeds. It's served with smoked chilli relish. Moving to the second meal, we have Lamb skewer which is lamb skewered with onions and peppers - served with lemon mayonnaise. She picked up the Bifteki; a handmade beef burger patties with spring onion which is served with minted yoghurt. I wonder how it tastes when it was mixed with yoghurt. Pie didn't leave the sides and salads when she chose to have Tonia's Coucous Salad. I could breathe in relief when she only choose and ice - cream for the dessert. However, Pie did surprise me when she added a white wine in the order. I don't have any idea how we could finish them all and did she use to drink? I doubt it and I was worried sick that she couldn't handle it at all.

"Pie, are you pregnant?" I queried like a dumb person. She knocked me on my head with her hand.

"Silly! Who could possibly impregnate me? I was with you almost all the time." She said and all I could do was nodded in response. Did she have a spare room inside her stomach to fill these meals? I was curious.

"Kim, let's eat." Pie invited me.

"You eat first." I gestured her to have her food. I need to watch my sweetheart as she ate. I was so worried about her.

*************

Pie took another glass of the wine and downed it in just one shot. Her face started to flush red and my worry has come to reality when Pie seemed to be tipsy. I thought having wine with the meals would slow down the probability of her to get drunk but it didn't seem to work on Pie.

"Kim, you should drink it." Pie shoved the bottle to me. I shook my head, not wanting to get drunk too. Who would carry her back to the hotel if we both were sloshed? I couldn't let it happen.

"Pie, let's get back to the hotel." I said to her. Pie returned a naughty grin to me in response.

"What are we going to do in the hotel?" She wagged her eyebrows and leaned forward. "You're going to bed me, right?" She pulled my collar and I was towed towards her.

"We... we have a deal. No sex is allowed." I stammered and slowly removed her hand from my shirt. Gosh! Pie was getting worse.

"Oh pity you, what a life without sex!" She said to my utmost shock. "I know you have been craving for me since the beginning we live together." Pie looked at me with her nearly closed eyes. "Don't you find me attractive?" She asked.

"You're always beautiful in my eyes even if in your drunken condition Pie." I swore I wanted to laugh so hard but it wouldn't be a good idea to do it now. I don't know what Pie capable to do at this worse. She might be aggressive.

"You lie to me! The other day, you were checking out the girls that came to you." She pointed a finger to my face and ended up on the bridge of my nose.

A naughty idea came to my mind. "I can't help myself Pie. They are all dead drop gorgeous." I told her.

"I knew it." Pie said and locked a scolding stare at me. "You should be punished." She rose from her seat and I quickly get her.

"We will get back to the hotel, alright?" I assured it to her.

"Just take me there as soon as possible. That's where you will get your punishment." Pie pushed my face away but I managed to control her in any instance. God, please save my sweetheart. Prevent her from doing the things out of her control and consciousness and please help me to control myself.

*******************************************************************

I had to call the chauffeur to take us to the hotel. How could we take the bus or any public transportation when Pie was this drunk? I swear I would not allow her to drink anymore. Her first attempt was not working well and I was so stupid to let her downed almost the half of the bottle. The way to reach our room seemed to take forever when I have to take care of Pie's steps and also mine. Whenever I tried to carry her, she would hit me brutally to wherever her hand could reach to. God! She tortured me.

Once we got into our room, I put her carefully on the bed. Pie finally went silent and lied there in peace. I took my seat beside her on the bed, bringing my hand to brush the strands of hair that covered her face.

"You know Pie, I love you so much." I found myself saying. "I can't let you sleep in this uncomfortable shirt. Let me help you to get change. I promise I won't look." I said to the unconscious Pie. Well, I couldn't tell whether she has completely drifted to her dreamland or not but I guessed she was.

Nervously, I started to unbutton her blouse. One by one and my hand started to run cold. God, please help me to control myself. I prayed in silence. I was nearly lifted up the blouse when a hand stopped my motion.

"I got you." Pie whispered to my ears. You can't imagine how startled I was to figure out Pie was awake beside me. She threw her arms around my waist and pulled us to a closer distance.

"What are you doing Kim?" Pie whispered softly to my ears again. The gentleness of her voice sent a chill through my spine. My heart started to race at its craziest speed.

"I... I was trying... trying to change your clothes." Lord! I was utterly nervous.

"Is it necessary for you to do so?" Pie queried while trailing her finger through my arms. Oh my goodness! Did she try to seduce me?

"I thought you wouldn't feel comfortable to sleep in your blouse. We have spent the whole day with so many activities and went to many places too. It would be better to sleep in clean clothes." I explained it her.

"I see." Pie nodded knowingly. "But why do I feel, it was you who feel uncomfortable to see me in my blouse? You wanted to see me naked?" Surprisingly Pie pulled my chin so that I could look at her right on the face.

"No. You misunderstood that." I shook my head in frightened.

"Do you know that you have done so many mistakes and you needed to be punished?" She asked and I shook my head again. What have I done exactly?

"You break my heart when you talked to the British girls." Pie began. "Secondly, you have unconsciously giving up on me and lastly, you refused to kiss me." Pie pointed out all.

"Tell me what I should do to make up to you." I waited for her to sentence my punishment. It was hilarious to talk to drunken person. I could tell that Pie was 100% didn't aware of her own action.

"You break my heart into million tiny pieces! Do you think super glue could stick them back together?" Pie spat and all I found it was amusing. Where did she learn the joke?

"You know I love you so much." I soothed her and drew her into my arms. She didn't refuse but leaned her head to my shoulder.

"Then prove it to me." She murmured.

"Come again, Pie? I couldn't hear you." Pie's voice was nearly inaudible to my hearing.

"I said prove it to me that you love me." Pie quickly peeked up to look at me again.

"You don't know how?" Pie frowned when I didn't answer her. "Well, you asked for it and I'll teach you." In no time, Pie pushed me to the bed. The next thing I knew, she was straddling me. Lord! What an aggressive girl. Roar! Alright, scratched that! I was frightened to my death!

Pie started to remove her top and went to unbuckled the belt around her waist. I swore to God that this girl was driving me insane. "Pie, we have dealt with it. No sex and only a kiss on the lips every day." I reminded her. "I haven't got my kiss so I could probably get one." I said to her.

Ignoring my reminder, Pie tried to pull up my shirt. I stopped her hand and she glared at me. "No sex." I told her again. Not expecting that Pie would continue her mission, her other hand sneakily went to my pants. With just a swift move, she managed to remove it. God! This was intense!

"Pie, wait!" I hurriedly bolted up from the bed with Pie in my embrace. "We could take it slowly." I cooed her.

"I love you with all my heart, Pie." I whispered to her. "But having sex with you while you're partially conscious is not the right thing to do to prove how much I love you." I told her straight forward. "I want you to be mine when you think you are ready for me." I added and felt Pie tightened her hug around my frame.

"I'm afraid to lose you..." Pie said. It was more than enough to warm my heart to listen to it. Day by day, I saw an improvement with in our relationship. I wish, there's a hope that Pie would change her mind and stay with me. However, I couldn't put an earlier conclusion to the hints that Pie gave to me. She was still in her confusion and let time decided it for her.

"I don't want to lose you either. I could die if you are not around." I told her from the deepest part of my heart.

"Look at me, Pie." My sweetheart slowly peeked up at me again.

"May I kiss you?" I queried anxiously. Pie didn't say anything to me. Instead she closed her eyes indirectly told me that she was waiting for it. The next thing I knew, I had her lips in mine, tasting and devouring the sweetness in the most passionate way. I couldn't get enough of this - never.

#AUTHOR'S NOTE

Tadaa! Another long chapter for you. Sadly I want to inform all of you, I won't have my dearest laptop around for a weak. It needed to be sent for a repair. I'll try to write the next chapter using my phone but I won't promise that I will able to update the chapter. Till we meet again. I love all of you.

p/s : It won't take that long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.6K 54
[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she thought to be her soul mate forever. Fou...
248K 8.1K 51
What would happen if a good-looking tomboy had swept off a homophobic's feet?
19K 852 35
GUYZ.THIS IS THE CONTINUITION OF THE STORY WHICH I WASNT ABLE TO UPDATE IN MY OLD ACCOUNT. IF YOU STILL CRAVE FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY. YOU CAN...
312K 10.5K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...