WHITE LIES || SCOTT MCCALL

By JustSymone

"I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies." Jaelyn Whittemore is exactly like her twin brothe... More

WHITE LIES
00// KILLERS
01// MYSTERY BOY
02// CRASH AND BURN
03// FIRST CHANCE
04// MONSTROUS
05// SKIN AND BONES
06// KISS ME
07// DROWNING
08// GHOSTTOWN
09// ALPHA BAIT
10// HEART ATTACK
11// NATURAL DISASTER
12// BALANCING ACT
13// AFTERLIFE
14// EMPTY AND GONE
15// SPEEDING BULLET (pt.1)
16// SPEEDING BULLET (pt.2)
17// FIRE STARTERS
18// BURIED ALIVE
19// PACK BONDING
20// RETAIL THERAPY
21// ONE LAST NIGHT
22// REST IN PIECES

EPILOGUE

8.7K 177 100
By JustSymone

EPILOGUE

It was hard to believe it had only been two short weeks sense Jaelyn Whittemore had been bitten by the now deceased alpha werewolf known as Peter Hale.

Derek Hale, Peter's nephew, was now the alpha and neither Scott, Jaelyn, nor Stiles had heard from the man sense the night he killed his uncle. Though Jaelyn preferred it this way, no news could be better than bad news.

The hunters had also managed to remain quite since the death of one of their own, Kate Argent, who had turned out to be a mass murderer and all around horrible bitch. Jaelyn and Scott still assumed it was only a matter of time before they started up again, hopefully leaving Scott out of it.

Then there was Lydia. After her unfortunate run in with the alpha it didn't seem like she'd had any effects from the bite except for an intense hospital stay.

Not only did she not become a werewolf but she didn't become anything at all. Although there was still time for Lydia to take on supernatural traits other than that of a werewolf, just like Jaelyn had.

Finally that left Jaelyn and Scott, who looked to be more in love than ever, or at least that's what Scott thought.

Truthfully Jaelyn had been lying to Scott about the effects the bite had on her ever sense she found out she wasn't going to become a werewolf. Jaelyn had told Scott that the bite must've not worked on her, that Peter hadn't done it right or that because her arm had already been damaged that it didn't take.

This certainly wasn't true, and it had only taken Jaelyn a couple of days to figure out what she really was, what had happened to her after the bite, and it was much worse than she could have ever imagined.

It was nearly dawn now in Beacon Hills, and Scott and Jaelyn were sitting on her roof, staring up and the disappearing full moon. The cool breeze traveled through the girl's golden locks and goosebumps formed on her ivory skin. Now that Scott had Jaelyn, he could more easily control the effects of the full moon when they occurred. Thinking about her brought Scott back to reality.

Scott and Jaelyn has been together all night, laughing, touching, kissing, she was his anchor now.

"Are you sure you have to go?" Scott asked Jaelyn, for what seemed like the hundredth time that night.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's only for two days Scott, and my grandma really wants to see me," Jaelyn said. She was sitting in between Scott's legs, her back resting on his chest. They were talking about Jaelyn leaving for her grandmothers house in Sacramento where she would be spending the weekend, or at least that was the lie Jaelyn had come up with instead of telling Scott where she was really going.

She had gotten good at lying to Scott without getting caught, like all things these lies had started as small white lies, and gotten bigger from there. She could steady her heart rate and even make herself believe the lies she told. Jaelyn knew that this probably made their relationship unhealthy, but she would do anything to stop Scott from finding out what supernatural creature she really was.

Jaelyn needed to know everything about her newfound abilities before she confessed the truth to Scott, and this little weekend trip was going to help her figure it out. This was her fight, and she'd be dammed if she let Scott get involved too soon. They had just solved their alpha problem and Jaelyn didn't want to add this stress onto Scott as well.

The answer Jaelyn gave seemed to satisfy Scott for a moment as he leaned down to place his lips on hers. Jaelyn turned her body and put her hand on Scott's neck, kissing him deeper. Every time she kissed the boy she kissed him like it was their last time, and with the dangers that came with being a supernatural in Beacon Hills, it very well could be.

Her fingers wrapped into his brown hair and she gave it a soft pull, listening to the boy moan into her mouth. Jaelyn and Scott had sex for the first time a couple of days ago when his mom worked a late shift, and it was safe to say that it had been both an enjoyable if not awkward experience for the two teen. The memory made Jaelyn smile into their kiss.

Eventually, Jaelyn let their lips fall apart, but left a small space between them, their foreheads still touching

"You should get going before your mom notices you broke curfew," Jaelyn told Scott, not sure if she really wanted him to go. "I'll call you when I get to my grandmas house."

"Okay, I love you," Scott said, Jaelyn smiled.

"I love you too."

The boy jumped off of Jaelyn's rooftop and landed effortlessly on the grass below, Jaelyn chuckled, "showoff."

As she watched her werewolf boyfriend disappear into the night she couldn't help but fell the pain of the lies she told weighing on her. Jaelyn shook it off, at the end of the day she knew she was too scared to tell him the truth, too scared of what Scott would think of her. How was Jaelyn suppose tell the love of her life that she is Succubus.

She was a demon, in all sense of the word. A Succubus is a creature that can put themselves in other people's dreams to see into their minds and expose their deepest desires. It started about a week ago, when she woke up in the middle of the night and found herself walking threw the subconscious mind of her Biology teacher, who had given Jaelyn a D on her last test. She wasn't there for long but somehow by the next morning the D had been changed to an A.

This kept happening and whenever someone crossed Jaelyn she ended up in their dreams by the middle of the night, able to bend their thoughts, ideas, and plans to her will. Soon it wasn't just people who made her mad, but anyone she thought about before going to sleep, even Scott. Jaelyn knew this wasn't normal, and she had to get answers. So she told the one person she knew she could count on to help, Stiles.

Within a day Stiles had found hundreds of articles and evidence connecting Jaelyn abilities to the ancient Lilin-Demon. It all made sense after that, Succubus were highly attractive female demons, able to enchant men and women alike by stepping into their minds and playing around. Jaelyn had always been seductive, but now she could make anyone do whatever she wished. She was too powerful, and all that power needs to be contained. The bite must've trigger her transformation and she could now only guess what it would do to Lydia.

Jaelyn climbed back through the open window into her room, and wrapped a blanket around herself. This of course did little to halt all of the ideas circling through her head and all off the pain she felt from lying to Scott.

Jaelyn thought back to the day after she'd received the bite, her and Scott were sitting in her room and he was observing the fading bite mark on her arm.

"This is all my fault," Scott whispered while placing bandages across the mangled arm. Tears welled up in the boys eyes and Jaelyn bent down to look at him.

"Hey," she began solemnly, "don't start doing that again, this wasn't your fault and you know it."

"If it weren't for me you would've never been bitten, now you'll turn into a monster every full moon like me."

"You aren't a monster Scott, and I don't care if I turn into a werewolf, as long as I have you to help me threw it. You're everything me Scott McCall." Jaelyn watched a tear drop from the boys eyes and she placed he hand on his jaw. Moving closer to the boy she placed a kiss over the fallen tear.

"I don't care what happens to me Scott, not when I have you by my side."

Suddenly the passing of bright headlights through Jaelyn's window pulled her from the memory.

She looked out over her driveway to see the beat up blue jeep she'd been expecting, Stiles.

Jaelyn grabbed her bags from beside her bed and made her way downstairs. Everyone in the house was asleep but regardless they all knew she'd be gone by morning and had no problem with it.

Jaelyn had tested out her literal powers of persuasion to convince her parents it was okay that she disappear for the weekend, thought she didn't do the same for Scott. Somehow it didn't feel right to do that to him, he had enough supernatural influences in his life as it was.

As soon as she exited her house she saw Stiles standing next to his jeep, holding all the evidence he promised he'd bring to Jaelyn as well as the address of the location she was traveling to.

"How'd you get this?" Jaelyn asked referring to the address. Stiles had refused to reveal the location of the other Succubus he'd found and how he'd found them until he met with Jaelyn in person.

Jaelyn remembered him telling her that even though they didn't need to they sometimes gathered together in packs, just liked werewolves.

"Deaton gave it to me," Stiles explained, Jaelyn remembered the mysterious supernatural healer that was also Scott's boss at the vet clinic. Even back when she first met him Jaelyn could sense that he had more information about the supernatural then cared to admit.

"They know you are coming." Stiles handed Jaelyn the address and she looked at it seeing that it was located in a the small town only a few minutes from Beacon Hills, what was it about mall towns that attracted the supernatural?

"Thank you for this,"Jaelyn said looking up into Stiles eyes, to find he was already looking at her.

Stiles cleared his throat awkwardly, "of course no problem."

The boy helped Jaelyn load her bags into her brand new car that sat in the driveway next to Stile's jeep. The shiny black SUV had been from her parents as a sort of 'sorry you and your best friend nearly died' gift. Like everything Jaelyn's parents preferred to throw money on their troubles instead of talking about it, and maybe that's why both her and her brother Jackson were so terribly messed up.

Jaelyn got into the drivers seat of her car, starring at Stiles threw the open window as she started the engine.

"I'll text you when I get there," she said, recognizing the worry in Stiles eyes.

He nodded, Jaelyn was just about to back out of the drive way when Stiles abruptly stopped her, "wait!" he said desperately placing his hand on the car door. She took he fingers off the gear shift and looked at him curiously.

"What, what is it?"

Stiles paused for a moment and took a deep breath, "Jaelyn I think I'm in love with you."

Jaelyn was taken back at Stiles bravery, but then she looked at him deeply and sighed.

"I know Stiles," she said, giving him a small smile. He arched his brow in confusion.

"You do?"

"Of course I do," she explained, "I've seen the way you dream about me." He shook his head, he should've known there was very little that got past Jaelyn Whittemore.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, but I had to tell you." Jaelyn understood and she nodded, placing her hand back on the gear shift.

"I'll see you when I get back in town Stiles." With that the girl began to back out of the drive way, watching Stiles face as she pulled out into the street. He looked both relieved and confused, which is exactly how Jaelyn felt.

Jaelyn didn't know how she felt about Stiles, in another life she could see them together, she could see herself loving him more than she already did now, but she had met Scott first and that meant something. The love she had for the brown eyed werewolf was one that she couldn't explain and though she didn't know how things with Stiles would go she also didn't want to risk her relationship with Scott.

Jaelyn had grown tremendously in the past few months and changed into a person she cold barely recognize. She was no longer the pompous bitch obsessed with popularity that she had been at the beginning of the school year and her life was not nearly as easy as it once had been before.

Jaelyn was exposed to a whole new world and she realized things about herself she didn't know before. She realized that she wasn't fearless, and she wasn't completely cold hearted. Jaelyn understood now that it was okay to be afraid and it was okay to be in love. It was okay to hurt and it was okay to cry and it was okay to care about someone other than yourself, and all those emotions she'd been oppressing for years were finally coming back up to the surface.

She didn't know what was next for her, what would happen to her now that she was supernatural, if Scott would still be with her after he figured out the truth, if her and Stiles friendship would last, it was all a mystery.

But as Jaelyn Whittemore stared out at the morning sun rising over the road ahead of her, she knew one thing for sure.

Life in Beacon Hills would never be the same again.

THE END.

A/N: I actually finished a book! Who knew! I really hoped you guys liked the ending I know it's kind of confusing but this is how it was meant to be. I had known this was how I wanted things to end when I first stated the book and I hope you guys like it. I don't think I'll continue this as a series because I really want you guys to take this book and figure out for yourself what you think happens to Jaelyn, so let me know what you think! I really enjoyed writing White Lies and I promise this will not be the last you see of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.5K 43
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
43.6K 1.3K 102
They say part of being completely free is getting rid of your addictions. But Carolinne Jane Whittemore is addicted to freedom. OR The Teen Wolf rewr...
1M 31.9K 24
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฉ. โ› I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL โœ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
6.4K 165 11
When Liam Dunbar gets bitten by Scott McCall, the bite also appears on his twin sister Lindsey. The twins are now on this crazy journey trying to sav...