Can You Keep A Secret

By iSlayy_

"Look Naomi, you can't tell anyone about that. Students and teachers aren't aloud to have any type of interco... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ATTENTION

Chapter 24

20.6K 661 411
By iSlayy_

Everything has been great these past few weeks! Me and Rich have been getting closer as friends, while me and Jayceon are drifting apart. He doesn't even talk to me like that anymore, which is strange. I don't really care because Rich has been keeping me company.

I have news though guys. I'm pregnant..1 months to be exact! Yes, the baby is Jayceon's. I haven't told him the news yet but Rich knows. He wants to be there for the baby even though we're friends. Maybe as an uncle or something.

Right now, I'm on my way to Jayceon's house to get Ky and to tell him the news. He's been avoiding me lately so I'm going to pop up on his ass to see what's up. I parked behind his car and went to knock on the door.

Guess who answered? Anya.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her with a disgusted look.

"I live here bitch, why are you here?" She answered with just as much venom in her voice.

"You live here? Hmm, that's new information." I said, smirking. Jayceon is still a dirty little bastard after all.

"Yeah, so what the fuck do you want?" She asked with a fake smile.

"Move you peanut head ass bitch, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." I said, pushing her out the way.

"You lucky I care about my baby's health or-"

"Or what? You would beat my ass? Yeah right Anya, you know that's not going to happen." I said, giggling and going upstairs to the guest room Jayceon turned into Ky's room.

They were playing with the barbie dream house he bought her. My baby is always luring people into playing with her.

"Control your girl Jayceon." I said, stepping in making myself know. Jayceon looked like he'd seen a ghost while Ky ran to me. I scooped her up and she placed kisses all over my face like a do her all the time.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I came to get my daughter and I have to some news to tell you guys. Kylie, how would you like to be a big sister?" I asked her with a smirk. Anya was standing at the door going pale and Jayceon looked surprised.

"I would love to mommy!!! Are we having a baby? Is it a boy or a girl? How are babies made? What are we going to name it? Daddy, I'm so excited!" Ky was talking a mile a minute, with a huge smile on her face.

"Is it mine?" He asked me.

"It surely is." I confessed.

"Jayceon, how could you do this to me and our baby? I thought you loved me! And bitch you knew about us, why would you sleep with my man!" Anya yelled at the top of her lungs.

"First of all, watch your voice and your tone around my daughter. Second of all, he told me you guys weren't together anymore. Third of all, call me out my name again and I'll show you who the B-I-T-C-H is. Your face ain't pregnant, remember that." I said calmly. I spelled out the word because I try not to curse around Kylie cause then she'll feel like she can do it.

"Get out of my house." Anya replied.

"I'm pretty sure Jayceon pays the bills here, but goodbye." I smiled at her.

As I was walking past her, she stared at me angrily then her face shriveled up in pain. A few seconds later, her fucking water broke all over my brand new Giuseppe Zanotti booties. I glared at her and the nasty ass liquid of my shoes.

"Bit-"

"Jayceon, the baby is coming!" She screamed.

"What? It's a whole month early!" He yelled back, about to panic.

"Nigga get her to the hospital, the baby obviously didn't want to wait a whole month." I said, shrugging.

He picked her up bridal style and carried her downstairs. I made Ky grab her stuff, then we left. Anya was yelling at Jayceon about something when he were pulling off but I didn't hear her. I hope that baby ain't his.

Let me stop, I take that back.

I drove to Rich's house with Ky in the backseat humming to a song. When I pulled up she got excited because her and Alicia are bestfriends. We knocked on the door and waited patiently. Soon enough, a woman opened the door.

"Hey, um is Rich here?" I asked her.

"Why?" She asked with attitude.

"You have to be kidding me.." I mumbled. "Is he here or not?" I asked her.

"No, he's not."

"That's all you had to say." I said, grabbing Ky's hand. What's with everyone giving me attitude today?

I drove home and made Ky sit in the living room to watch Dora while I went to go take a nice long shower.

10 Hours Later

My phone rung, waking me up from my sleep. I sat up and turned my lamp on before grabbing my phone to see who it was. It was Jayceon calling me. Why the fuck is he calling me, when his girlfriend just had his baby?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Naomi.."

"What Jayceon? Why are you calling me, tend to your girlfriend and your newborn please!" I snapped.

"The fucking baby ain't mines Nae, the bitch cheated on me." He spoke lowly. Shit, my dumbass must've jinxed it!

"Are you serious right now?"  I asked, hoping he was joking.

"Yes man, I wouldn't play about no shit like that. I can't believe the nerve of that hoe."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. He'd already woke me up so I might as well stay up so we cant talk about his feelings.

"Yeah, I'm outside of your house so come open the door." He said, hanging up before I had the chance to protest. His ass knew exactly what he was doing, he's not slick.

I jogged downstairs in nothing but some yellow booty shorts and a white tank top. No we're not going to have sex, especially at a time like this.

I opened the door and he walked in. He walked upstairs to my bedroom, took off his shoes, undressed down to his basketball shorts, then he laid down in my bed.

"Well just make yourself at home." I said.

"Shutup. Come lay with me." He said.

I laid down beside him, careful not to make skin to skin contact.

"So how'd you find out?" I asked him.

"Well it turned out he wasn't early, her due date was two days ago. Which means he couldn't have been mine because I wasn't even down here at the time. I got a paternity test and the results confirmed that he wasn't mine." He explained.

"I'm so sorry Jayceon." I said, scooting over and giving him a hug. He took advantage of it and pulled me closer to him, but he didn't let my waist go. I decided to just let him hold me. Just for tonight.

"How could she do that to me man? I gave her every fucking thing she asked for, she could've told me the baby wasn't mine. To make things worse, her actual baby daddy came and was kissing all over her. That bitch was using him to. I didn't even say nothing to ole boy cause he looked to happy, I just got my shit and left." He said.

"So you're not going to say anything to him?" I asked.

"Nah, but her shit better be gone out my house in the next three days or else we gone have a problem." He spoke.

"You ain't gone do shit." I joked.

"Who ain't?" He asked, flipping me over. He laid between my legs and kissed my lips softly. You give this nigga an inch and he'll take a mile.

"We're not doing anything tonight." I told him.

"Why not?"

"Because Ky is in the house fool!" I said.

"You're right." He rolled off of me put he still pulled me on top of him. I straddled his waist and looked down into his beautiful eyes. "Be my girl again Nae." He said.

"W-what?" I stuttered. He caught me way off guard.

"You heard me babygirl." He said.

"Okay Jayceon, I'll be your girl again." I said, smiling.

Some would say I'm stupid for taking him back so easily but y'all just don't understand how much I love this man. When you're in love, you do crazy things.

10 Years Later

"You may now kiss the bride!" The pastor said. Jayceon pulled me in for a kiss and we kissed like no one was watching.

"Ewh!" I heard my 9 year old son, Jayceon Jr. scream.

"I know right, break it up nasties!" Ky screamed. She's 14 now.

Where should I begin? A lot has happened over the past 10 years. As y'all can see, me and Jayceon finally tied the not officially.

I have three more children by him and I'm currently 4 months pregnant with my fourth. My youngest baby boy is four years old and his name is Keith, in memory of my deceased father who passed away 5 years ago.

My mom is a widow now. It was hard for all of us to get over his death, especially me and my mom. Sometimes I still cry at night because I miss him but my new husband is there every time holding me while I cry. He even took my dad's death hard to.

Jayceon's mom learned to like me to by the way. The kids are staying with her and my mom while me and Jayceon go on our honeymoon in Hawaii for the next two weeks.

Leah and Brian? They have like 10 kids now. Like I'm not even over exaggerating. There's Malik, Brian Jr., Jeremiaah, Jakiyah, Daisey, Karter, and Jace. Well that's only seven but still, they need to slow down on the sex. I mean seriously.

I can't believe where we are right now. Who would've though, me and Jayceon would be married? I though when he left me that day 15 years ago that would for sure be our last time coming across each other, but look where we are now.

My name isn't Naomi Aubrey Waters anymore. They name is Naomi Aubrey Taylor.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
384K 12.7K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
101K 2.3K 33
Treshaun is the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta Jamiyah is the sexiest and best stripper in at Atlanta Can they both love each other enough to overco...
41.7K 891 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...