Our Eternal Ruin (Auslly)

Par JoanneRauraAuslly

You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's... Plus

1.Prologue
2. The beginning
3. Lamb
4. What If
5. My Life
6. Blow the Whistle
7. Sacrifice ? I'd rather not
8. Frat Party
9. The Note
10. Let me Save You
11. Stay
12. That's my girl
13. To-Do List
14. Be my Saviour, Not my Ruin
15. Getting Ready
16. Kiss a hot guy ? Check
17. Something's wrong with Austin
18. Will you be my Girlfriend ?
19. Dez knows
20. What could go wrong ?
21. Meet the parent
22. Three Weeks
23. Friendly Sleeping
24. Learn how to swim, Check
25. Skinny Dipping, Check
26. Everything's going to be fine
27. I'm sick, Ally. Really sick !
28. Face your Fears
29.Grateful
30. Ruin
31. You're my favourite
32. Don't be dead
33. The beginning of forever
34. The ring on her hand
35. We're Fearless
36. She held my heart
37. A brand new start
38. The wedding
39. The blindfold
40. A story that would never end

41. Our night

441 11 1
Par JoanneRauraAuslly

So warning, this chapter is strongly Rated M.

Enjoy!

~Ally~

I tilted my chin up, pulling him down by his pick necklace as he leaned down to kiss me.

That one touch. That one innocent kiss. Was enough to set me on fire.

With a growl, Austin pushed me back onto the bed, pressing my body into the mattress, covering me with his own. With one hand he cupped my face while his other caressed my side.

I shouldn't be nervous. Because it's Austin, and he's seen me naked before — even though it was because he spies on my when I'm showering.

But this is my first time. And not his. What if I'm not good enough—

"You're thinking to hard." He mumbles against my neck. "Don't do that. Don't worry, remember, you are mine and I am yours. You're perfect."

I nod tracing thumbs over his abs, remembering it was the very first thing I had ever done to him.

My head falls back against the pillow as he resumes his slow, torturous path of warm, wet kisses down between my hipbones. Liquid fire burns between my legs, and I'm getting twitchy as I wait for him to touch me where I'm throbbing.

"Austin." His name on my lips is a plea for him to stop, to give me a second to breathe, to think, but when he looks up for permission, I nod.

He parts my legs agonisingly slow. So slowly that I'm gripping the comforter for dear life.

He ran his burning tongue up my inner left thigh. And then my right one. I could barely speak over the whimper that escapes my throat. "Austin. Please."

"Since you said please," he says, his deep voice vibrating against the most sensitive part of me.

I'm struggling not to clamp my legs shut just for the friction. Wet heat scorches my tender flesh as he opens me with his tongue. As much as I want to watch, my eyes squeeze shut as I completely lose my grip on reality.

One hand in his hair and one hand full of comforter, I fight the urge to scream with everything I have.

Austin's mouth licks and sucks and kisses me, alternating between slow and frantic as I barely restrain my hips from bucking forward.

I've never been so high, but I need him inside, filling my hollow ache.

"I want you," I barely manage to get out.

Another groan into my open, slick folds and I almost lose it completely. But that small spot inside of me is still throbbing for him. Pulsing desperately and pulling me inward until it's all I can think about.

"I know, baby," he says, spreading my thighs even farther. "But we have all night." He smirked, pulling his head back just long enough to press a finger inside of me.

The feeling is unbearable and then he reaches that throbbing ache inside. His tongue strokes my clit as he presses in deeper and it's too much to take at once.

"Oh. Oh, Austin. Fuck."

"Is Lamb cursing again?" He grined.

"Lambs are innocent, right? That's why you call me that." I breathed, "What we're doing is far from innocent." I panted slowly as he pushed his finger in and out of me at the same pace.

"I wish I could see you like this every minute of the day." He paused to press his finger deep once more, bowing my body off the bed. A desperate moan escapes me, and I glare at him.

"Austin please, no more teasing."

"You didn't seem to mind when you where flashing me in the car." He cocked his eyebrow before he sucked all of me into his mouth, and then I'm spinning, swirling away from him, from my body on this bed, unable to care if the whole world hears my cries.

When I come back down to earth, he's watching me with hungry eyes. "I could watch you come forever."

"Well if this is how it feels then I'll let you." I said before realising I did.

"You are the most dangerous kind of beautiful." He whispered, brushing strands of hair out of my face.

I can only imagine what a wreck I look like after that, but with the way he smiles at me, he must actually think I am beautiful right now. I lean in and kiss his mouth. I pulled at his lower lip with my teeth and he groaned

"What do you taste like, Austin?" I asked, my voice more hoarse than I expected. "And more importantly, why do you still have your boxers on?"

"You gonna do something about it?"

~Austin~

Ally's hands moved to my pants. I lifted my body off the bed briefly so that I could slide them off.

But sliding hadn't been her plan. She broke off our kiss and with a jerk used both hands to tug my pants down. I didn't have time to stop her or tell her to go slower or try to be romantic—because her next action rendered me unconscious, or maybe just speechless?

Boxers? Gone.

Nothing.

But.

Skin.

Ally wrapped her arms around my neck, and our bodies fit, so perfectly that it had to be a trick of the mind. How was that even possible?

I tried slowing down my kiss, the retreat was so hard it was painful, but Ally held onto my head so tight that I couldn't help but plunge my tongue into the depths of her mouth and lose myself.

Ally grabs onto my shoulders, pushing me against the headboards.

Timidly she slides her hand her hand around me. Stroking me in different ways.

All I can do is stare at her with lust.

Lowering her mouth to me, she reached out with her tongue and licked, smiling when I go rigid under her. Surely I wouldn't last long hard. But knowing it's her first time makes me slightly nervous. I need to make sure this will be the best night of her life.

And here I am watching my beautiful wife, on her knees in front of me.

I better not Fuck it up.

She pulled her lips tight around her teeth and let her tongue massage the sensitive ridge on the underside of me as she sinked me into her mouth. Using one of her hands to wrap her hair and hold it out of the way, she let the other one skim slowly up and down my inner thigh, softly raking her nails into my skin.

Shit.

My breathing becomes deeper as my body increasingly heats up.

She flicks every inch of me, flicking her tongue up and down and around in circles before drawing me as deep as I can handle into my wet mouth.

"Fuck, Ally," I grunted out.

A shiver of pleasure thrills through me and I grab her shoulders, reluctantly pulling her up.

"I want this to last, to be special, we can finish that later." I croaked, grabbing her with both arms and flips us so she's on her back under me.

A small yelp escaped her lips and I smile at her.

"Austin," she breathe, arching her back as she smiles back at me and I begin to place gentle kisses on her neck.

I want her to say my name again and again.

But when my mouth finds her breast and begins the same worshipful process on her nipples that I performed on her clit earlier, she's probably unable to recall her own name, much less mine. Noises are coming out of her, and she can't control them.

My hard length rubbed steadily against her, and I can't take this anymore. I need to be inside of her. To push me over the edge.

"What are you think? Right now," Ally croaked.

"I'm thinking, that I can't believe I'm about to make love to my beautiful wife."

She smiles, Kissing me again, and again.

I press hands press into the pillow on either side of her head as I braces myself above her.

"Okay," I whisper.

"Okay." She nods.

"It's going to hurt at first. I'm sorry. I'll be careful with you," I promises. She looks into my eyes. I can tell she sees they're full of panic.

The last thing I want to do is hurt her on our wedding night.

Reaching up, she put both of her hands on my upper arms, feeling the steady quiver in them. "I'll be ok, besides, I doubt it will hurt that much, I am a grown woman Austin, I may have been waiting for you, but that didn't mean I didn't get urges."

We might as well have already had full on mind blowing sex, because that sentence alone was enough to end me.

Reaching her hands up higher and placing them on either side of my face I stare into her eyes until reality shifts and we're connected on a level that surpasses the physical realm. "I don't want this Austin, I need this. I need you."

He nods without breaking eye contact and something passes between us that bonds us even more than our bodies are about to.

"Are you scared?"

"No," she shakes her head. "Right now, I'm pretty fearless."

Thats all I needed to hear.

"Oh God," she moan as my thick, swollen head parts her folded flesh, stroking up and down from cleft to center and she almost lost it.

Ally let out more tiny moans as my hands moved to brace her hips, and then I slid inside her, slowly at first, only because I knew if I went any faster, I would cease to make the night memorable for her.

Ally's hands dug into my back, causing me to arch up and take her with me... "Shit," I muttered through clenched teeth. The friction of the movement almost made me black out.

"Oh..." Ally's eyes fluttered open then closed. "Did I hurt you?"

"What?" I roared. "No, no, not hurting, definitely—" I stopped talking.

What the hell was I doing? "Yeah, Ally, it hurts, right here." I kissed her softly and then pushed farther into her, then retreated. "Think you could help with that?"

She shrugged innocently, then locked her legs behind my back, pulling me all the way into her body—inviting me in, coaxing me, killing me.

Sweet death.

"Oh god Ally," I grunt.

Everything about her was warm—tight—perfect. I gritted my teeth together.

Her mouth met mine in a frenzied kiss.

I'm sweating and so is she, our damp bodies sliding against each other, and I wish this could go on forever. But I'm not going to last that long. Her grip is so tightly it's a struggle to move without seeing white.

But shit what I'd give to feel like this all the time.

I pumped into her, taking her with me.

"Austin," she whimpered, my name straining out of her as she lifted her hips until our hipbones chafe against each other. "Yes, please, oh God,"

The buildup of what we had gone through over the last year...

Exploded into such an intense feeling of satisfaction, belonging, rightness, that when my body reached its tipping point, I physically shook as every muscle tightened and then released.

Ally's soft cry washed over me as I carried her with me. Ally shuddered, waves of heat rolling off of her as I stayed put—never wanting to move from that position—ever.

Slowly, her dark eyes opened, flashing with possession and a fierce type of love that made me want to cry. "I'm yours," Ally whispered, while I caught my breath. "And you are mine."

~~~~ (ू•-•ू⑅) ~~~~

We stayed up all night.

And we weren't playing cards. Not unless cards was a new code word for sex, and the game was to see how many times we could actually participate in said activities until I died of dehydration and/or jumped into Miami Bay.

At around seven in the morning the next day, I went to make a cup of coffee for Ally.

At some point in the middle of the night her hair had become possessed with a rat and was now wrapped around her head like a really scary looking towel after Chewbacca had used it.

Once the coffee was ready, I brought a mug to bed and watched her sleep. Rays morning sun peeked through the window. How had I been so blessed? To be gifted with not only life but with her?

A year ago I should have died—instead I had a wife. I had Ally. I didn't want this moment to end, this morning.

I wanted a thousand of them, a million, as many as my body could handle, that's how many I wanted. Sighing with contentment, I pulled up the blinds letting sunlight stream into the room.

"Why?" Ally grumbled from her bed. It was a true miracle her hair hadn't strangled her in her sleep. Her lips pressed together like she was trying not to smile.

"Why, what?" I set her mug on the bedside table.

"Why is there sun?"

Chuckling, I took a sip of coffee. "Oh you know, just this little thing called living...we need the sun in order to do it."

"You," Ally whispered. "I just need you." She pushed the mop of hair out of her face and rose from the bed, the sheet pooling at her hips. Without looking down, she grabbed her coffee and started drinking.

I, however, was still staring at her naked body.

Yeah, we'd been up all night, but I was ready to be up all morning too.

"So..." Ally continued talking as if she wasn't naked.

As if I had self control—which I totally didn't, not after I knew how good we were together. Not after the bathroom incident, where I'm pretty sure I made up new uses for soap, towels, and full length mirrors.

"What are doing today?"

"Damn it."

Her breasts rose with each breath. How were they so pretty? Perky? The perfect size for my hands?

"We're cursing today?" Her brow furrowed.

"No." I shook my head, my throat was so damn dry you'd think I'd spent last night in the middle of the Sahara desert. "We're going to um..."

Ally leaned down and set her coffee back on the table.

Her breasts brushed my arm.

I clenched my teeth.

Gentle, Austin, be gentle.

Groaning, I pinched the bridge of my nose just as Ally peeked through her hair and gave me a coy look.

"Tease!" I yelled, setting my coffee next to hers. "Do you even, realize... and then words...not coming...but needing gentleness."

Ally burst out laughing. "Complete sentences."

Damn it!

"How do you know these things?" I shuddered as her hands gripped my ass hard, and then dipped into my boxers. Yeah, right there, shit..."I thought I was the teacher?"

Ally squeezed and giggled. "I may have done my.. Research."

I cursed as Ally moved her hand.

I was going to say something, but I stop myself.

Ally grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me hard on the mouth then bit my lower lip, followed with smaller bites down my neck, when her tongue touched my nipple I almost fell backwards on my ass.

With a roar, I pounced onto the bed, threw off my boxers and t-shirt, and trapped her beneath my body.

She was on her stomach laughing her ass off. And I was trying to think of ways I could both punish and please her at the same time.

My body...chose please.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear as my hands moved to her hips lifting her at the angle I needed.

"What are you do—" Ally sighed happily.

"Oh..." I chuckled and eased into her, immensely grateful that apparently she hadn't found out everything about different positions. "The things I'll teach you."

"Yes, please." She moved against me.

With clenched teeth, I let out a hoarse cry. "Say please again, I really liked hearing that word from your lips."

"No." She gripped the pillow in front of her and panted. "Not a chance."

I pulled out of her. The emptiness was damn near devastating.

"But Austin—"

With a chuckle, I plunged into her and pulled her body tight against me. "Not really in a position to argue, are you sweetheart?"

"Please?"

"Please what?"

"Please...Austin?"

"That's my girl." Every angle felt different, every movement was pure torture and pleasure all wrapped up into one.

She never finished her coffee.

I never even made breakfast.

That was how we spent our morning.

We missed our flight to the Bahamas.

But I didn't care. There were always flights. But moments?

Moments with a girl like that? I knew they were one in a million and I was on a mission to capture them all.

Each.

And every.

One.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*And done !! I wasn't satisfied with how this story went on..But I just hope that you guys enjoyed it.

This is probablt my first and last story for a while but I hope that you guys loved it. HIT THAT ☆button and also comment.

Aannnddddd CUT!!!!*

                                            ~JoanneRauraAuslly

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
60.4K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
18.6K 624 29
Austin Moon was a musician with a missing part. When he moves to Miami and meets Ally Dawson his world goes Upside Down. Now Austin and Ally are comp...
195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...