Where We Collide

By LechnaBaram

"You really changed" David commented as he sat next to me. I shook my head and smiled. "Not really" I tol... More

Chapter 1: Get To Know Me
Chapter 2: Strong, Sarcastic And Sassy
Chapter 3: Where did you buy a girl?
Chapter 4: Hail To True Me
Chapter 5: Mauritius Island
Chapter 6: Eyes up here, Black
Chapter 7: Ice Cream
Chapter 8: Hot Babysitter
Chapter 9: He Is Gay!
Chapter 10: I want to lick his oh-so-delicious abs
Chapter 12: Jealous Much?
A dollar towards my dream
Chapter 13: Holy Fuck! Boner Alert.
Chapter 14: Let me please you
Chapter 15: Quoting Christian Grey
Chapter 16: Amazing Parents
Chapter 17: Dirty! Dirty!
Chapter 18: So Fucked Up
Chapter 19: STD and Herpes
Chapter 20: Back To Hell
Chapter 21: I've missed this
Chapter 22: He's back!
Chapter 23: Jealousy consumed me.
Chapter 24: Jacob Black.
Chapter 25: Really long heated Night.
Chapter 26: Here We Go Again.
Chapter 27: Sensitive Subjects
Chapter 28: Angry Bird
Trailer Made!
Chapter 29: Angry Bird Said What?
Chapter 30: Heated End
Epilogue
Buy me a Coffee and Q&A

Chapter 11: Meeting Sebastian

22.7K 781 30
By LechnaBaram

Karma's Point Of View
A knock on the door made me stop the conversation with Hannah. I turned my face to the door to see Aiden's head poking from the door. "Can I come in?" he asked a little bit too nicely. I nodded and Hannah soon jumped off the bed, sending a wink to Aiden.

"I'll talk to you later" Hannah said, leaving me alone with Aiden. I'm so going to kill that chick later. Aiden walked to the couch, looking a bit hesitant.

"Sorry for earlier" I mumbled while facing away from him. Should I describe the pain that my ego had to go through whenever I have to apologize or you already know that feeling? Slowly, I turned in his direction to see him smirking at me. He sat down with crossed arms and I tried to distract myself from staring at how his muscles flexed in his arm. Gosh! Everything he does, he simply looks dead hot.

"Well, sorry for freaking out" he said, making my eyes widened in surprise. I straightened myself to get a better look at him.

"D-did you just apologize?" I asked in shock. "Did Aiden Black just apologize?!" I exclaimed in shock. He simply rolled his eyes at my reaction but still a smile crept on his face.

"Don't get use to it" he told me. I sat with crossed legs and stared at him with a smile. He wasn't the Aiden Black that we knew at school. He acted differently with us.

"Why did you freak out?" I asked curiously. He ran his hand in his hair and stared at me for a few seconds.

"You really want to know?" he asked, making me roll my eyes

"If i didn't want to know I wouldn't ask you" I retorted making him chuckle.

"I'm scared of heights" he told me truthfully. The school bad boy was scared of heights. I don't know why but I didn't have any thoughts about it. He was still like all of us, humans with fears. "What? No taunting?" he questioned in surprise. I grinned at him.

"Why would I do that? At least now I know you're human" I joked. Just as he was about to talk, the door bell rang making the house echoed. I jumped off the bed and put on my sandal. I turned to look at Aiden, only to see him staring at my legs.

"You have a tattoo?" he asked in amazement. I tilted my head slightly to look at my tattoo.

"That's what it looks like" I said and he stood up. He bent slightly to look at the words that I tattooed on my left thigh. He slowly ran his fingers on my tattoo making goosebumps rose on my skin. I shivered at his touch and took a step behind.

"Don't let them bring you down" he read. Then he stared back at me. It was as if he was trying to figure me out. I bite my lips, trying not to let him make me nervous. I grab his arm and pulled him out of my room then made our way to the living room. I soon let go of his arm to be able to plop myself in the couch. Rebecca was already at the door and once she opened it, she let out a wolf whistle.

"Can everyone else see the sex god standing in front of me?" Becca asked, sounding a little bit breathless, causing Hannah and I to chuckle. I moved on the couch to peek at the guy on the porch.

"Becca, calm down, you're going to scare the guy" I told her while chuckling. Soon, I heard a deep hard voice chuckling near the door. I quickly stand up and ran to stand behind Hannah to be able to get to see the Sex god. He had long hair for a guy and it stopped right beneath his hair. Better way to describe, he had Harry Styles hair but it was straight and his dark brown eyes matches that mysterious side of him. I noticed numerous tattoos running down his arms. Rebecca had a thing for guys with tattoos. He was handsome but he couldn't match Aiden. Wait, why did I even compare these two? I internally sighed.

"Am I the only one who can see the goddess of beauty in front of me or am I dreaming?" the guy asked while winking at Becca who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Marry me!" Rebecca squealed making everyone burst out laughing. The guy bowed in a really gentleman way and took Becca's hand in his before giving a light peck on it.

"Whenever you want, sweetheart" he whispered with a smirk. I watched as Rebecca slightly bite on her lips and she had the dreamy eyes on. Damn, that dude really made an impression on her.

"Enough of flirting" I heard Aiden's stern voice from behind me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. He knew the guy.

"Well, dear cousin, your mother told me that you were staying here with a bunch of cool kids" The guy said and this was when I heard the French accent. Cousin? "I'm Sebastian by the way" he introduced. We all waved while Becca motioned him to walk in the house. She closed the door and we all sat in the couch.

"Where's Angel and Ace?" Hannah suddenly asked.

"They went out early in the morning, I think they'll be staying at their parent's hotel for a week or two" Adam grumbled. I sighed in disbelief.

"And they didn't even say bye?" I questioned.

"They didn't want to wake you all up. And they'll be coming soon" David told us. John was staring at Sebastian intently. I swear that his stares were creepy and by the way Sebastian was squirming in his seat, I knew that he was feeling really uncomfortable. We were sitting, not knowing what to say.

"Tell us a bit more about you" Rebecca said while leaning against the arm of John for support. I felt someone sitting next to me. I turned my head slightly to see Aiden sitting really close to me but I ignored his and turned my attention to Sebastian. His thick French accent made me smile.

"I'm Sebastian Black, nineteen years old and came to spend the holidays with him and his sister" He said and pointed in Aiden's direction.

"You're French?" I asked with interest. It seems like the question was trotting in the mind of everyone because as soon as the words left my mouth, everyone nodded except Aiden who rolled his eyes. Sebastian nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I am" he responded. Rebecca was totally a goner. She was already staring at him as if he was a god. The good thing was that Sebastian was staring at her the same way.

"She is too" Hannah told him as she motioned to Becca who simply waved like a little fool. I threw a cushion at her.

"Stop drooling" John joked. Becca reached to the side of her mouth instantly making Sebastian laugh. When Becca realized that John was joking, I could see the cushion flying across the room and hitting John right in his face.

"I knew that she was French" Sebastian said after a few minutes. "Only a French girl could have such beautiful blond hair and blue eyes" he complimented. I chuckled when I saw Becca blushed deep red.

"And such red cheeks" I added.

"Would you mind introducing yourself?" Sebastian asked as he leant against the couch and stared at all of us.

"That's Rebecca, She's eighteen" I introduced pointing towards Becca. "Hannah and my brother Adam who I think should already start dating" I huffed in fake annoyance. Soon, a pillow came flying on my face. I glared at Hannah playfully but she rose her hand in surrender. "John and David" I ended. "There's also Angel and Ace but they are not here right now" Sebastian nodded.

"What about me, sweetheart?" Aiden suddenly asked right next to my neck, making the hair on my neck stand and the goosebumps rose again. He chuckled at the reaction that he got out of me while I sighed.

"Were you born stupid or do you act stupid?" I asked him seriously even though there was amusement in my tone.

"People like you make me stupid" he retorted making me roll my eyes. "It hurts my feelings that you didn't introduce me" he faked a sob as I turn to see everyone looking at us.

"He already knows who you are!" I exclaimed. When my eyes switched to those of Sebastian, I noticed him looking at us with amusement.

"I just wanted to hear you say my name, princess" Aiden whispered again, causing those fucking goosebumps rise on my skin.

"So Sebastian, do you want to spend the day with us?" Adam asked politely, ending my pointless bickering with Aiden. My brother was always the kind type of guy. Sebastian nodded, his eyes not leaving those of Becca who was blushing deep red.

"So what are we going to do today?" Aiden asked lazily as he leant his head on my shoulder. I didn't even bother to move as it felt good to be that close to him.

"Beach again?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. I really wanted to do jet ski.

*

"Where are the guys?" I asked when I walked in the living room. The girls were ready and they were waiting.

"They're still getting ready" Hannah huffed.

"Why do they even take that long? They just have to put on a short!" Becca exclaimed.

"What about we go already?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we'll have some girl moment" Hannah pointed out. We all nodded and made our way to the car after we wrote a note to the guys telling them to meet us at the beach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.3K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...
223K 7.9K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...