Ye Olde Sequel

By GalacticFedMarine

This is the "highly" demanded sequel to my main story. The name kinda suggests that. More

Chapter One: Plans
Chapter Two: Stories of a Dead Man
Chapter Three: Tempers of the Young
Chapter Four: Preparation for an Expedition
Chapter Five: Unholy Powers
Chapter Six: Approaching Hell
Chapter Eight: Stench and Illusions
Chapter Nine: Reunions
Chapter Ten: Customer Service
Chapter Eleven: New Flesh
Brief Message from Sponsors

Chapter Seven: Painful Memories

107 9 2
By GalacticFedMarine

"Kristine! How do I levitate?" I ask, wanting to know how, while I slam my hands on the armrests of my throne.

"Um... I don't know. Why?" She asks me, coming over and kneeling on the right side of my throne.

"Just seemed like a good idea. Is that weapon ready yet? I can't wait to see it!" I ask, getting excited over a new weapon.

"No... It isn't dear. But, we have a new hybrid of creatures. We managed to capture a creature from the abyss, and genetically alter it for our needs. It's still unreliable, however." Kristine tells me. I nod slowly, upset that none of my weapons, biological or not, aren't prepared.

"Come with me now, Kristine." I say, standing up. She stands up along with me. I start walking out of my castle.

"Dear. I have a few problems. I have nearly thought myself to death. The people I have befriended in the mortal realm of the overworld have given me a dilemma. I wish to spare these few, to give them luxurious lives, but I know they shall defy my rule. I just know it. What do you say about this?" I ask her in a very serious tone.

"I don't know, honey." She answers, wrapping her arm around my neck. I stop walking, and I observe the area. My thoughts are torn between my past life, and my current. Memories of a purple haired woman flash in my mind, giving me a sudden migraine, and a stabbing pain in my chest. I fall to the ground, only to shortly after get back up.

"Clayton! Are you okay?" I hear Kristine shout. I nod, then start walking back to the castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
453K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...