Survive With Me...

By SkeletonsWalk

⚠️️WARNING ⚠️ I WAS 12 YEARS OLD WHEN DONE AND STILL IN PROCESS OF MAYOR EDITING ! Hi I'm Shinigamy_gal and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 1
CHAPTER 10 !! Part 2
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Halloween special ?!?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Happy new year !!!
New years special
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 !!!!
Chapter 21
Valentines speacial
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 part 1
Chapter 30!?!?
Chaptor 31/ To be continued
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 part 1
A/n
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 MOST LIKE LAST

Chapter 7 part 2

1.3K 48 10
By SkeletonsWalk

Kiritos pov

May 2023 floor 20:Sunlit forest

Y/n seemed kinda.... Pissed this morning I wonder why ....

As I walked to the kitchen  were I saw the rest on the gang they were all eating f/b with a cup of water or coffee "Hey Kirito here I saved you some breakfast! I made it myself ..." Sachi shyly announced as he passed me a plate with breakfast . " Oh ,umm thanks" I said snapping out of my thoughts .

I sat down and started to eat my food . Which is surprisingly good .A few seconds after Y/n walked in the kitchen with us ."Good morning team " said
Y/n as she sat down next to Tetsuo and Ducker . I was kinda sad when she didn't sit next to me , I saved a chair next to me just for her so we could be together , like we usually are .

What really put me in a mood was the fact that Tetsuo put his arm around
Y/n . She looked at Tetsuo blushing but didn't ask for him to remove the arm .

" Guys I have an announcement to make ! We finally have enough cole to buy our own place !!" Said Keita with excitement. We started to cheer for our new achievement. "When we finish our breakfast I'll go buy the new place since our guild has gotten much bigger " said Keita as he sat down once again .

" Hey past me some of the f/b please " said Y/n " oh sorry Y/n Kirito took the last of it and it seems I din't cook enough for everyone, Sorry " said Sachi innocently.

Y/n expression soften but her smile never left and said "Dammit ..." she said with a frown forming on her face on her face . I suddenly felt guilty . Sasamary had some newspaper that he was reading he then announced something that was supposedly important " Guys we should watch out the daughter of Akihito Kayaba , Y/n Kayaba in other words the "Dark princess"is here to finish her mission which is help her father kill all player before they even make it to the 100 floor "he announced the room filled with gasps .I looked at Y/n she seemed like in the edge of tears ."And that's not all she come with a knight on her side .... A beater ." He finished taking a bite of his food .

He put the newspaper on the table so we could all look and the picture it had .

The picture was when we were trying to save the moonlight cats. Although it doesn't look like that at all . I was on top of the bat and it looked like if I was controlling him to attack them , then Y/n was at the bottom trying to get them to safety but it looked more like she was gonna stab then since she is running with a wooden dagger towards them .

"Wow Y/n it must suck to have a username as same as the Dark princess" Said Keita " Hey guys weren't these the events of yesterday" asked Sachi confused and suspicious

" Yaaa, come to think of it ........ It's says here it all happened at the same time and place we were in when Y/n and Kirito saved us " added Sasamary the tension in the air was tense . Especially for Y/n and myself .

Then they all looked at us " Guys.... Who are you? " asked Ducker . I looked at Y/n she gave me a nod meaning we could tell them who we are . " I'm a beater and this is the Dark princess " I said she dint make eye contact with anyone. " It's ok if your scared ... but I won't allow to kill us or send us to the police ..." said Y/n as she crossed her arms,

Keita came in and put his opinion of this " You guys saved us ...... So there's no need for us taking you to the police and less kill you two."he says I was relieved that they accepted us . And so was Y/n ."So whats was mentioned here stays here this is our little secret people " said Ducker giving Y/n a hug.
We were both very happy to hear that from them this means we can trust them . They  all left the kitchen eventually leaving me and Y/n alone .

I thought for a second and Y/n still hasn't eaten yet.

I still had like half of my food on the plate . So I offered it to her . "No thanks Kirito don't want it... " she said crossing her arms " I already ate my half I think you deserve the rest besides you can't fight with an empty stomach"I informed her but she still refused to eat.

"No Kirito im fine..."she said . I got a fork and got some food on it "Open wide kitten " I said to her as I tried to feed her some of my breakfast " Robin  stop please" she begged " Ok I'll make a deal if you eat one bite of it I will stop feeding you food " I said , at first she hesitated but then she took a quick bite . " Holy crap this is good , who cooked this?"she asked "Sachi did " I answered . Her smile disappeared when I mention her name .

" It's really good " she commented "Want more" I asked her as I got more food on the fork " M-maybe " she said with a little blush .

" Haha , I knew you would like it kitten" I said as I fed her I little bit more till we had to leave .

🐻🐻🐻Time skip🐻🐻🐻

Y/n pov

We all had to go outside because it was time to by our new place .Although Keita was going alone. " Ok guys I'll be back like in an hour or more " he said leaving with a teleport crystal.

From the looks of it Ducker already had an idea that I wasn't gonna like .

" G-guys we should go to a dungeon to collect more cole !" said Ducker "Sure why not?" I answered as I walked the direction of our original dungeon.
"WOW, Y/n let me finish girl , hold your horses , let's go to a higher leveled dungeon that way we could get cole faster !"He added to his sentence
" Ducker, Y/n and me have been to almost every dungeon in SAO and there not easy let just stick to the script " Kirito announced

I also don't feel great with the idea it was pretty risky and dangerous "We should just stick to what were used to , I mean it could be dangerous"I added. not sure about Duckers idea "Oh come on Kirito !If we do this we could buy furniture and stuff for our house " Tetsuo added.

I looked at Kirito hoping he will say no to them. But I was wrong he agreed to go .

🎎🎎🎎time skip 🎎🎎🎎

We're right in front of a cave which supposed to be a dungeon . I really felt uneasy about being here , I'd kill myself if they die thanks to me . Out of nowhere flashbacks of what happens last night with Kirito and Sachi popped in my head .

I wonder how long it will take for him to leave me ?

Then Sachi comes from behind me and whispered in my ear " Y/n do me a favor and protect me with your life ...I would let Kirito save me but .... I don't want him to die , and if I don't at least try to save me .... With my renaming life I will kill Kirito so we could both be in heaven , together forever " she cooed

I gulp , she left from behind me and went to Kirito.

Am I willing to die for Kirito !! The reason I'm still alive is because I want to find out why father has put me in this Death game !!Did father .... Really love me ?Did he only use me for my designs for the game ........

All these thoughts in my head made a few tears escape my eyes .

" Hey Y/n you ok ?? Why are you crying"Said Tetsuo " Oh ..... Umm .... It's nothing to worry about ,trust me "I answered back quickly cleaning away my tears.

" I bet you were thinking about of your family"said putting his hand on my shoulder . I looked up at him surprised about his guess .

"How did you know? " I asked surprised.

"Trust me after I go to sleep I always think about them ...There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of them" he said looking at the roof . " Do you think they forgotten about us ?" I asked " What no no no , Y/n I bet that there's some one next to you right know worried sick about youu " he said as he put his hand under my chin and pushed it up , making us looking eye to eye .

" Your an amazing girl people love to be around you ... beacuse ....... Your a very lovable and cute person" he said with a bit of hesitation. I blushed a lot ...

" WERE HERE !" screamed Ducker from the other side of the dungeon.

We all looked at the place , I remember being here with Kirito once . I was really  hard and complicated.

"Lets goooo " said Ducker as he started to run with his weapon out . The rest of us followed him with weapons out as well.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧time skip 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Kiritos pov

So far so good nothing bad has happened yet ,and we got a lot of cole .
"Ok guys lets leave we have enough for some furniture " said Y/n putting her weapons away .

"Ya from here on we will end up in the boss room and were not here for that" I added . "Ok then let's -WHOA !!!" Ducker was saying till he got distracted by a treasure chest . Ducker went running towards it the rest followed. But there was something about that room that was weird . Yet I don't say anything .

I saw them entering the room .

" DONT ENTER THAT ROOM " screamed Kirito as he ran towards the room so did I we both made it in eight on time .Then lots of Stone Keepers showed up and started to attack !
I saw everyone die infront of me , I tried to save them but it was all to late.

As Ducker was about to die he said " You guys are evil..." was the last thing he said after disappearing.

Y/n pov

Then Sachi was going to be stabbed by one of them I ran to her and pushed her out of the way .Letting myself get stabbed right on my stomach .

" You fool" whispered Sachi to herself in shook .

Kiritos pov

I was fighting as quick as I could to protect my partners, but me an Y/n were failing I saw one by one die in front of me . I was keeping an eye out to Y/n just in case she gets stabbed I'll be there to save her .

I saw one of them was about to attack me from behind so I looked back to defeat it .

I looked a little bit to my left an Sachi was about to be killed I ran towards her , as I got closer to her things around me started to get slower . I saw Y/n pushing Sachi out of the way ..... She got stabbed .......

"Y/N ,Y/N WHY " I asked worried and sad " K-Kirito now you will be h-happy" she said " How in he world could I be happy without you Y/n " I said tears streaming down my face " Kirito you Like Sachi ..... I saw u took sleeping in bed " she said " NO NO NO ! She was just scared  so she went in with me ... But I wish it was actually you by my side because ...... Y/n .......... I -I love you with all my heart and soul , I wanted to spend my whole life with you since the time I laid eyes on you   ..... You were my sun makin my day bright with your smile , my stars lighting my way through the dark , YOU WERE THE ONE FOR ME !!" I explained to her tears running down .

She gave me a warm smile and said " I love you too Kirito" but not a second after she slowly disappeared to thin air .

Right there I started to cry I din't even notice that Sachi left , she must fell horrible of what just happened .

But yet more tears came on me , and fell to the cold ground . Then small F/c pieces started to gather up infront of me

The figure flouted up till it was almost touching the roof . As the pieces come more and more together till they made a body figure .

A female figure !Then a loud sound happen and Y/n was there . I catch her after she was able to hit the floor .

"Y/n is it you ?" I asked her she slowly opened her eyes and asked " Kirito?" I hugged her. Tightly . And cried tears of joy .

Yet no one know what happened to Sachi .

PLEASE READ❗️❕❗️❕❕❕❗️❕

Sorry it took long it's just that school started and my parents are getting separated also I'm really sick !!!! But I hope u liked it plz vote comment and follow !!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.2K 15
With Kirito beating Heathcliff, a.k.a Kayaba Akihiko (who was also Ume's uncle), everyone was released from the game. But alas, that isn't where the...
51.3K 1.4K 74
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki are well known for the love they have for each other. However, the question is, how did that love blossom and turn in...
10K 202 48
I found a medow of flowers near a river and decided to lay down watching the clouds, they look so real, they are real. At least to me, this all feels...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...