You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 11

2.4K 89 181
By shimefuan

It's the weekend, and here I am posting another update. It's a good thing that I don't have classes on Monday because of Labor Day. Yay!

In this chapter, I've written some a smut but not exactly. I know I'm not making any sense right now, but you'll understand it once you've read it. And of course, drama always a part of my writing. Expect that in every chapter that I've written. And some of you might freak out when you read the part with Aiden, he did something. I know that you're getting excited, but I'll just leave it like that.

This chapter is dedicated to theamaziallriver for being my first follower in Twitter. Anyways, I'm always looking for more followers. Follow me @Shime_TheWriter.
*****
Zayn watched as the angered blonde was getting closer to the table holding a tray filled with their food. He knew that Niall was faking a smile towards shocked Aiden.

"Sorry about that..." He heard Niall slowly put down the tray, laughing nervously. "This guy here is..." Zayn saw how Niall shooting daggers at him with his eyes. Zayn shivered but not in a good way―definitely not in a good way. "Practicing his line for an audition for a small movie role and I think he just carried away, don't mind him. Excuse us while I help him practice his line. It won't take that long, okay. Just stay here with Louis," Zayn hissed at the contact of the grasp on him, dragging him away.

"Ouch... You're hurting me..." Zayn whined as they had a distance from the table.

"Well good!" Niall spat, shoving Zayn to the bathroom. He made sure that no one was occupying the bathroom before unleashing his fury on the intimidated Zayn, then slowly closing the door and lock it.

"What the hell's the matter with you!" Niall assaulted Zayn using his words. Using the back of his left hand, slapping it against Zayn's forehead. The sound was so crisp that the olive tanned complexion turned into reddish tint.

Zayn covered his damaged forehead, caressing it with his touch. He never let anyone hit him like that except for Niall. He can't explain it, but he just let Niall have his way with him.

"That hurts, you know," Zayn whined, pouting. He was truly sorry for raising his voice towards Aiden, and for a good reason.

"I really don't know what is going on with you," Niall shook his head in disappointment. Even if he wanted to get angry with Zayn for so many reasons, he just can't loathe the guy because obviously he was so madly in love with him. It was surprising that Niall lasted this long before he could say that enough is enough.

"I don't like Aiden."

"Nobody asks you to like him!"

"He's not good enough for you!"

"You have no right to tell me what's good and bad for me! I've managed to live my life for three years without anyone's help. And I can definitely take care of myself!" Niall exchanged the growling session he had with Zayn. "You're so rude with Aiden. The guy has been nothing but nice to all of you!"

"You don't know him, Niall!" Zayn snarled back.

"And you do?" Niall gasped in frustration. The words escaping from Zayn was beyond astounding.

"No," Zayn mumbled as he felt those blue eyes were piercing his insides little by little. He had an idea what Niall was thinking and decided to voice it out. "I know guys like him. And they're up to no good. Besides, you should be thanking me!" He spoke. The smugness was dripping off from his voice.

"For what? A good looking guy who wanted to get to know me!" Niall scoffed. His anger was overpowering his thoughts. With all the pain and agony, he had gone through for the past three years and most of them were all related to Zayn. Niall had to bit his tongue all those times, seeing Zayn bringing different women in his hotel room, doing things that were vomit-worthy. And not to mention, having a fake relationship with Perrie. Niall had to swallow his pride as he was enduring the pain and suffering seeing the love of his life in bed with someone else. And now the tables were completely turned, it was his time to feel special in the form of Aiden. He was not going to let this one go. It's his only way to escape from the pain that Zayn caused him.

"I got to admit that he's rather a good looking fella, but that's not the point!"

"Then what is the point of you going The Incredible Hulk on Aiden?"

"Last week, you were telling me that you're in love with me and now you're moving on to somebody else. So was it all a lie―you having feelings for me?" Zayn stared intensely at those mesmerizing blue eyes. He would know if Niall was lying.

Niall paused, realizing what Zayn was saying. "No, I'm not lying but I cannot put all my love for someone who's not going to love me back. My heart is shattered into million pieces and it's because of you!"

Zayn was agonizing in pain as those words stabbed him repeatedly. If only he paid more attention to Niall, none of this would happen. He knew he had some kind of attraction towards the blonde but was it enough to even question his sexuality.

"Please stop this, Zayn. I know you mean well, and I appreciate you looking out for me, but I think Aiden is the one for me," Niall begged, wanting to find his happiness. Ever since he came to London to find a way to support his family, he had no one else. Niall was always thinking of other people and now that it's his turn to be happy. He definitely deserved it this time. "Please let me be happy..."

Zayn felt his insides were scrunching together. His heart was slowing down from beating. Of course he wanted the blonde to be happy but not with someone else...

But a knock startled the two of them. A voice was speaking on the other side of the door―a familiar voice to be exact.

"Niall, you okay in there?" Aiden asked as he gently knocked on the bathroom door.

"Please Zayn, give this to me. I am so exhausted of loving you; I'm all dried up..." Niall pleaded his best towards Zayn. He desperately needed this.

They just stared at one another in silence.

"Niall, should I call the manager?" Aiden asked when he didn't hear any response inside. He was starting to panic, thinking that something horrible happen inside.

"No!" Niall replied. His blue eyes were still staring at those golden amber eyes. "I'm coming out." And with that, he opened the door. Instantly, he felt a warm hug from Aiden.

"You scared me! I thought something bad happen to you. What were you doing in he―" Aiden spoke with urgency until he saw that Zayn was standing a couple of inches away from them with defeated eyes. "What are you..."

"Don't worry about him," Niall reassured Aiden, dragging them out of the bathroom. "He just needs someone to talk to."

Zayn watched as Aiden put his arm over Niall's other shoulder as they walked away from him.

"What about me? When do I get to be happy..." Zayn mumbled. His heart was aching in pain as the watery beads escape from his eyes, grazing down against his cheeks, realizing that the blonde was getting further and further away from him.
*****
That night Zayn had another sex dream about the blonde. But this time, it wasn't just sex. They were making love. He remembered how Niall's milky, white skin was glistening with sweat, and that turns him on.

He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the darkness of his room. All the lights were off and the only lighting that can be seen was from the outside peeking through his windows. Then, he looked straight up to the ceiling, letting out a sigh filled with defeat.

"Why, Niall?" Zayn bit his bottom lip to force himself not to shed a tear for the blonde. "Why are you making me feeling this way?"

The digital clock sitting on his bedside table made a sound, indicating that it's already two o'clock in the morning. Zayn knew that he should get more sleep. He has a long day tomorrow and he definitely need more rest. But the creaking of his door made he pulled himself up but not completely. He saw a figure walking closer to him. But when the figure was standing at the edge of the bed, his heart was thumping hard in his chest as his golden amber eyes gazed at features of blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I've said earlier..." The figure spoke and that was enough for Zayn to fold completely. He pulled the figure closer to him and attacked the lips of the said character.

The kiss was so heated and passionate that he didn't mind that his manhood was getting excited. The lips brushing against his were getting more intense. He used both of his hand, caressing the soft, white skin, and his body shivered in excitement. A lot of things were running through his mind―was he dreaming again? Or was this real? But none of the things mattered as long as he shared this moment with him.

Zayn deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue over the blonde's mouth, and the blonde reciprocated it with a greater intensity. It felt like his body was being electrocuted with lust as he felt a hand rubbing against his groin. Zayn pulled away from the kiss, tilting his head back, letting out a seductive groan escaping from his lips.

"Oh, shit..." Zayn groaned. "Keep doing that..."

He got more aroused as the rubbing was getting more profound. His breathing became heavier and ragged as his heart was beating so fast that he felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"I want you, Zayn..."

"I want you too..." Zayn whispered with need, lunging himself towards the blonde, pinning the blonde on his bed but then he felt something weird when put his hand on the blonde's chest. He felt a big mass of flesh.

What the heck is that?

Zayn slowly pulled away from the blonde, reaching for the lamp on the bedside, turning it on. But the moment as the yellow shade of lighting spread towards the room, he felt his stomach was turning upside down not in a good way as his eyes recognizing the blonde...

It was Perrie.

"I think I'm gonna vomit..." Zayn pulled himself off from the bed, rushing to the bathroom. He pulled up the lid of the toilet bowl in a rush, hurling the contents of his stomach. It had taken a couple of seconds before he regained himself. But the thought of him shoving his tongue into Perrie's mouth felt a bad taste in him, in a literal sense.

"Why are you so hostile towards me?" Perrie asked with a demanding tone as she looked down on Zayn whose face was in the toilet bowl. She doesn't know if she should freak out or be disgusted.

Zayn turned, throwing a deathly glare towards Perrie. "What are you doing here? In my bed!"

He thought that the blonde was Niall. Why can't he just figure things out faster than any other normal human being? Was he really that stupid?

"I want you, Zayn..." Perrie pleaded. She doesn't understand why Zayn was pushing her all the time.

Zayn scoffed, pulling himself up. He grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste, scrubbing his entire mouth cavity thoroughly. He doesn't know what was the last thing Perrie's tongue sunk into. He could be infected with rare bacteria or worse a deadly virus. Dying was the last thing on Zayn right now until he fulfilled all of his wishes, and of them is to be with Niall.

It had taken a good ten minutes before Zayn felt that his mouth cavity was clean enough. He turned, seeing a sulking Perrie standing at the door.

"How did you even get in?" Zayn asked. "I thought I already changed my locks?"

"So you were locking me out!"

"That's what I said," Zayn shrugged her off, walking past her. He strode to the living room, turning the television on as he sat on the sofa against the wall. All is going well until he heard the nasally, high-pitched voice of Perrie again.

"I heard you earlier, Zayn!"

Zayn tried to block out the annoying voice and focus instead on the news displaying on the TV screen. But the endless nagging from her was becoming too much and making his ears wanting to bleed.

He turned abruptly, and shouted, "What do you want!"

Perrie was startled, not expecting for Zayn raising his voice towards her. It took a while before she could regain her composure.

"You said you want me too..."

Zayn recalled as he spoke those words. But those words were meant for someone else...

"Ugh, Perrie!" Zayn scoffed. "Those are not intended for you."

Perrie gasped, fuming with anger, realizing what Zayn meant. "So there's someone else? Who is this bitch!"

"Hey! Watch your language!" Zayn reprimanded the enraged blonde.

"Why are you always cheating on me? What about our relationship?" Perrie sniffed as the tears rolled down, hydrating her cheeks.

"What cheating are you talking about?"

"You fucking some girl! If that's not cheating, then I don't know what it is."

"I haven't had sex in a while, okay?" Zayn omitted some details that happened last week, namely getting frisky with the hotel receptionist. If Perrie knew about it, she would freaking flip out. "Besides, there's no cheating involved. We're not together!"

"Damn it, Zayn! I'm your girlfriend!"

"Yeah, in front of the cameras and in the public," Zayn explained, getting annoyed by her delusional antics. "But here inside, I'm single."

"Why not make it real?" Perrie begged. All she wanted was for Zayn to look at her in a different way.

"Ugh! Here we go again," Zayn rolled his eyes out in frustration. "How many times do I have to explain myself to you? I already told you that I'm not that into you. Is it that hard to understand?"

"I promise you that if you sleep with me, I'm sure I can change your mind," Perrie whispered in a seductive tone. She slid her arms over at the back side of his neck, pulling him closer. She attacked his neck with relentless kisses, hoping that it was enough to get him going.

On the other hand, Zayn felt like a hundred of maggots were nibbling his skin, leaving him utterly disgusted as he felt her lips on his skin. He tried his best to not be rude in this kind of situation but no matter what she does, he's never going to be attracted to her. Only a specific blonde would make his body and heart going―his assistant, Niall Horan.

Zayn slowly pulled himself away from the lusting woman in heat without making her feel bad. "Look, this is not going to work, okay?" He explained, looking deeply in those defeated blue eyes. "If you're really that horny, there are services to call. If you want, I'd be glad to call an escort service for you."

"What!" Perrie was seething in anger on what her boyfriend was insinuating. She felt extremely insulted.

"Don't worry about the cost. I am more than welcome to pay for the escort," Zayn said, sounding so calm, not wanting for her to feel offended.

"I don't want anyone!" Perrie raised her voice. "I want you, Zayn and your dick in me!"

"That's not gonna happen," Zayn stated, taking a subtle steps backward just in case Perrie do something out of the ordinary.

"Come on, Zayn..." She whispered flirtatiously, taking steps to get closer to him. When she was in a reaching distance to her boyfriend, she grabbed his arm, shortening the distance between them. Her blue eyes were fueled by lust and desire. "If you want I'd give you a blowjob or handjob. Either way works for me." She winked, hoping that Zayn would not decline her proposal.

The thought of Perrie's hand or mouth in his dick was giving Zayn the ultimate creeps. There's no way he's going to let that happen. Even if he was drunk or wasted, he would never allow that girl to get a hold of his dick.

"Stop this, Perrie. Don't embarrass yourself any further," Zayn said harshly. Although he didn't want to hurt her but there's nothing he can do about her desperation. It needs to stop.

The blonde girl was so shocked and hurt with the accusatory words coming from Zayn. Anger bubbled up inside her as the humiliation spread inside her existence. Any man would kneel down at her but this one guy that she cannot tame.

"You'll regret this, Zayn," Perrie threatened, raising her index finger, pointing at him. "Mark my words!"

"I don't respond to any threats," Zayn raised his voice, transitioning into hostility. With all the hate tweets he received every single day, this threat coming from her doesn't even begin to scratch it.

"Bring it on, bitch!" He slammed both of his hands on his chest, making a loud thumping sound to make a definite statement. "I am not afraid of you!" And with that, he saw how Perrie scampered away from his room.
*****
A couple of hours ago...

"Come in," Niall unlocked his door, letting Aiden walk behind him. "Sorry about the mess. I really don't get many visitors here."

Aiden noticed the plainness of the place. A simple ragged brown sofa placed in front of a window as the sunlight was passing through a thin curtain. He noticed how the blotches of stains on the couch, indicating that this an item was bought from a thrift store. As Aiden's eyes travelled on the entire flat, he didn't see any fancy gadgets or furniture lying around. A Coffee maker and small microwave oven were sitting in the far corner of the kitchen. A one-person dining table set was seen near mini-fridge, giving way to the narrow pathway from the kitchen to the living room.

Now Aiden was seeing what kind of person Niall was. Way back then in high school, he didn't notice that the Horans were really tight on spending money. Of course, growing up in a small town like Mullingar, a town where you knew everybody. He recalled that Niall's father was working in a meat shop while his mother was a manager of the town's grocery store. Aiden would assume that the Horans were a middle class family so he thought that they were okay. But now seeing how Niall was tightening his belt to make a life in a savage city of London tugged something at his heart.

Aiden noticed a corkboard was place in one corner of the living room. Being curious, he walked towards it and saw different colored papers were pinned. He read, "Rent - £875; Utilities - £350; Food - £120; Car expenses (gas + insurance) - £300."m

(Author's Note: I don't really know the living arrangements in London so I made an assumption. Don't chew me out :D )

Niall tidied up his flat in haste. He grabbed the used washcloth, wiping in quick motion the dusty surfaces of his kitchen. Then, he moved to the living room but he was astounded to see Aiden staring intensely at his expenses corkboard. He couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad one. The blonde slowly put the washcloth on his hand on the nearby cheap coffee table he got from a thrift store.

"Aiden..." He called out. Aiden turned around with a glossy look on his brown eyes. Guilt bubbled up with the blonde because somehow he felt responsible for making Aiden's eyes look like that.

All the emotions was overwhelming Aiden, making him to be impulsive. He walked over towards Niall, imprisoning those pale, white cheeks. Aiden attacked the plump, pink lips of the blonde, making Niall in shock. Being subtle was one thing that Aiden didn't prioritize at the moment as he his hormones does the talking for him. Brushing his lips against Niall's, warming it up a couple of degrees.

And by the time Niall realized what was happening, his hormones kicked in as he reciprocated the same intensity of the kiss Aiden made. The soft lips of his former crush brushing against his was making him look back on the past, where he was so head over heels in love with the most well-liked guy on the campus. And that dream seems like a reality now as his brain somehow shut down for a split second, letting his body do the talking for him. Niall felt his hand moving against the back of Aiden's neck, pulling the fella towards him, wanting to deepen further the passionate moment they sharing at the moment.

As more seconds pass by, the less oxygen in their body and eventually they both pulled away from another. Both of them were breathing heavy as their cheeks were both reddened by the sudden burst of emotions that hit them. As they stare at one another, they both smiled as if they were the only people in the world.

(Author's Note: I'm really skeptical writing that kissing scene because I really wanted Niall's first kiss would be with Zayn. I'm really sorry. I hope you guys don't hate me. Besides, you think Zayn would just roll over and let this happen. I'm sure I can write for Zayn's comeback so trust me, okay?)

"I'm sorry if I surprised you," Aiden chuckled.

Niall frowned after hearing those words. He wondered if Aiden was caught up at the moment. And right away, Aiden picked that up.

"I don't want you getting ideas in your head, Niall." Aiden explained. He wanted an encore of that kiss. "I meant doing that―kissing you."

The blonde smiled for clearing things up. His rosy cheeks became even redder after hearing the explanation.

Aiden reached out for Niall, pulling him close, leading both of them to sit on the sofa. He admired how those blue eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. Although, he didn't want to admit to himself the blonde was working his way into his heart and there's nothing Aiden can do about it.

A smile etched on his face as he pushed back the loose blonde hair strands poking those mesmerizing blue eyes. He saw how Niall giggled at the sensation of his hand pressing against Niall's forehead. Hearing those angelic sounds was making him all fuzzy inside.

"You're beautiful, Niall."

"Thanks," Niall replied. His cheeks were making a statement for him as it turned red. "So do you."

Aiden has to voice out his concerns about their 'relationship' if that's what you call it. He really wanted Niall to know his feelings.

"Look, Niall..." He said with a gentle voice, caressing Niall's left hand. "I don't know what you're thinking about this thing between us," Aiden pointed Niall then back to himself. "And I know for sure that I really wanted to move forward after that kiss."

"Okay..." Niall answered. His head was buzzing with too many questions. Of course, he wanted to go forward with Aiden, most especially after what happened with him for the past three years. He felt like his luck was turning around. "But?" He questioned.

"No buts," Aiden said. "I want to take you out. When are you free?"

"On Wednesday," Aiden frowned after realizing that he had to wait a little bit further until he can take Niall on their first official date. On the other hand, he needed to plan this out thoroughly to yield good results.

Niall saw how Aiden got disappointed with his answer. He doesn't know what's going on with that mind of his former crush. Should he dare to ask?

"I really can't wait to take you out on Wednesday. I promise you that it'll be the best date ever!" Niall saw the excitement and enthusiasm in those brown eyes. The negative thoughts in his head dissipated into thin air. He should be more optimistic about his. It's Aiden for God's sake, wanting to date him. That was a dream of him ever since in the freshman year of high school.

"I am so looking forward to our date," Niall blushed, confirming that their date. Niall stood up, still looking at Aiden's alluring brown eyes. "Can I offer you something to drink?"

"Water's fine," Aiden smiled widely. He tried his best to contain his happiness but that's not possible at the moment. His insides were turning upside down in a good way. This is the first that he felt alive again and he's damn sure that it'll stay that way.

The blonde exited the living room, heading immediately to the kitchen, the mini-fridge to be exact. He pulled the door, exposing the inside of the fridge. He was glad that he had some bottled water in here. It would be too embarrassing not to give anything to his guest.

"Niall, can I check my email?" He heard Aiden's voice from the living room.

"Uh sure, laptop's over there at the coffee table." He replied, looking for something to snack on. He wondered if crackers were okay to offer.

Aiden saw the gray laptop sitting on the coffee table. He stood up, reaching for the laptop. He slides it, opening it. He would be lying if he said that he was not surprised to see what's on the wallpaper of the laptop.

He saw Zayn and Niall picture together, staring intently at one another...
*****
After Perrie left, Zayn tried to go back to sleep but being a light sleeper, sleep wasn't creeping up on him so he decided to watch some boring TV shows. He flipped through channels after channels to the point that he became so bored not until he stopped on a particular program.

He saw two girls talking to each other, seems like they were best of friends. He got intrigued by the topic of their discussion.

"What am I supposed to do? Ask Garrett to stop dating Kendra?" One of the girls frowned. Somehow, Zayn understood the familiarity of the situation.

"No, of course not! You're just a friend." The other girl answered. "Why don't you befriend the girlfriend?"

"Befriend the bitch? Absolutely not!" The first girl gasped as she almost dropped the hardbound book she's carrying. "I hate her guts! How am I supposed to be friends with her?"

"You're not thinking clearly, Tiff!" The other girl growled in frustration. "Listen to me, once you become friends with the girlfriend, she'll let her guard down and become comfortable with you. Then bam!" She clapped her hands together, making a disruptive noise that made her friend jumped from where she was standing. "From there, you can destroy their relationship from the inside. After that, their relationship would crack and Garrett will be yours forever." She grinned devilishly.

"Oh my God! You're so genius!"

Zayn felt a ton of bricks hit him in the gut as the realization made to his brain as well.

Of course! How come I didn't think of that? I can be super buddy with Aiden then poisoned their relationship from the inside. Then, Niall would notice how wonderful I am then they will break up. And Niall would see the real me. And he will be my boyfriend, at last.

Zayn found himself snickering from the dark as the evil thoughts spread throughout his mind. He's a good actor. Heck, if he could pretend that he's in love with Perrie then how hard to be friends with Aiden? That would be like eating a slice of cake.
*****
Zayn thought carefully of his evil masterplan as he walked towards the hallway of Niall's flat. He would apologize profusely for his rude behavior yesterday at the fast food chain then convince the blonde that he will apologize to Aiden. From there, he could implement his plan. Sure it would take time but he was so sure that he will get Niall at the end.

As he stood in front of Niall's door, Zayn took a deep breath, simulating in his head on what he's going to do.

"Zayn, this is just acting like your day job. Pretend that you care about Aiden, pretend that you feel sorry for your cruelty yesterday, act like that you want to be his friend. This is for Niall..."

As his knuckles were about to touched the door, he heard a loud thumping sound erupted inside followed by crashing sound like a glass. Zayn panicked in haste as he felt his heart was beating a thousand miles per second. A million of things ran through his head―maybe there's a burglar inside and kill Niall in the process?

"Niall!" Zayn pounded on the door harshly. He didn't concern himself with the stinging pain pulsating on his fists. He had to use both hands alternately, snapping whatever's happening inside. When there was still no response, the fear got the best of him. Zayn must act now before something bad happen.

Adrenaline rushed in his system as he stepped back, ran at full speed, bracing himself to tackle the wooden door in front of him. It took him four times before the hinges on the door loosened. On his fifth attempt, the door exploded with so much impact on its surface. Zayn lost his balance right after but he didn't mind the pain vibrating in him. He crawled quickly as he saw the familiar hand on the ground. It was Niall's.

"Shit, Niall!" Zayn cursed. He ran towards him as the horror spread throughout him as he saw the blonde unconscious lying on the floor, surrounded by broken glass shards. Zayn shook him harshly, breaking away from the unconscious state. "Damn it, Niall! This is not funny! Wake up this instant!"

He continued shaking the blonde vigorously as the paleness of the blonde's skin was becoming more prominent, scaring the bejesus out of Zayn. Zayn was starting to feel the watering of his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Niall, please..." He begged. "Don't you fucking die on me!"
*****
You must hate me for putting that cliffhanger lol. What do you think happens next? Is Ziall going to end here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.3K 40
When Jasmine and one of her closest friends, Kim go on vacation, they discover that they are staying in the same hotel as the famous boy band, One Di...
56.1K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
108K 846 15
Niall is in love, but what people dont know is that he loves Zayn. Niall tells the world and the boys want to know who it is he fancys. When the boys...