Shoot The Jerk

By TheStupefying

This is the one where the principal gets his jollies by recruiting two stubborn violent know-it-alls for an a... More

Shoot The Jerk
Chapter 1: Walking Pink Fairytale Disaster in That Fab Tux.
Chapter 2: You Think She Glitters?
Chapter 3: Hyperventilating While Trying To Push My Shirt Up.
Chapter 4: Elevated To the Status of Pretty Girl.
Chapter 5: Everybody's Soles Are Dirty.
Chapter 6: Spray Painted Buffoon with a Horribly Hard Chest!
Chapter 7: Passionless Swapping Of Spit. Disgusting, I Know.
Chapter 8: A Foetus in Your Mother's Uterus.
Chapter 9: Courtney Was a Leech in Her Previous Birth.
Chapter 10: Second Door On the Right, Dear.
Chapter 11: She Wanted Me To Marry You Yesterday.
Chapter 12: Hoes Before Ex-Hoes.
Chapter 13: Bernard Was Actually Megamind.
Chapter 14: She Didn't End Up Pregnant That Day.
Chapter 16: Two Words. Kayla. Jackson.
Chapter 17: ONTJ
Chapter 18: Finally.
Chapter 19: A Pool of Frustrated Green Slime.
Chapter 20: The Biker Chick Is Wearing A Sundress.
Chapter 21: This Is Going To Get Awk-mmmphf!
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2
Epilogue: Part 3

Chapter 15: The Amazing Girl Who Puked On Kayla.

15.3K 840 318
By TheStupefying

The Amazing Girl Who Puked On Kayla.

 CHAPTER  15

 Kayla 

“He what?!” Here we go again.

 “Yes, Martha, he did.”

 “In the middle of the road? Alone?

 “Yes, Martha.” Now she’s going to sulk about how she wasn’t there to see it. Again.

 “That jerk! I’m going to kill him! He can’t just do that!”

 “You’re angry?”

 “Obviously!”

 “But you laughed when I told you about the dance floor thing!”

 “That was different. I thought he liked you then. But this is just horrible! Thank god for Eric!”

 She’d come over when I’d called her and told her about the date with Eric. She was squealing over the phone all the way till she reached here.

And we’d just almost finished our heart to heart, complete with all the drooling over Eric, bitching about you-know-who and indignation at Matt’s dating habits.

 Matt had this horrible habit. I don’t blame him, he’s been through at least a twenty failed relationships. Seventeen of them failed because he was cheated on. Really, how many girls could I kill before getting caught?

 I mean, who could even think of cheating on Matt? He was like the perfect boyfriend. He was funny, athletic, secretly intelligent and a gentleman to the boot. He was even hot, with his dark blond hair and piercing blue eyes, though I was never going to admit that in front of him.

And if you took the time to know him, he could be heart achingly sweet.

 So, the problem was, he’d had enough of relationships, and ever since his last bad break up, I’m the only girl he’s gone out with who was his age. And that was a year ago. Otherwise he just picks up these older women from the bar, counters in shops and stores, and once, he just gave a lift to some strange women who he later shagged.

 The point of these relationships, if you can call them that, was to keep it [sex]y and simple. But I could see him get sucked in deeper by each ‘relationship’ he had, like it was an addiction.

I didn’t want one of my best friends to turn into a serial player and commitment-phobe. And at the rate he was going, I could see that happening before senior year ended.

 I don’t want him to become someone who makes a girl cry at prom. I don’t want to have to leave him because he’s just too heartless to be around any more, though I’ll never do that. I knew I was getting too sentimental and carried away, but I’ve seen that happen to my brother, and I’ve seen Cindy get him out of it.

That was why I wished that Matt and I could’ve loved each other in that way. I hoped he found someone soon to get him out of it.

 It would have been fine if he liked older women or something, but he’s not inclined that way. And it just kills me to see him waste all that personality on stupid oversexed bimbos. I totally feared that his superior intellect would be marred by these airheads. And I’m not being discriminating, but who just sleeps with anybody?

I seriously don’t want people to talk about Matt that way. But he’ll just never listen, will he?

 The one guy I wanted it to seriously work out with, it turns out that we don’t have the spark. Darn.

 “—to Kayla…Earth to Kayla…Earth to Kayla!

I focused my mind on the present and Martha was waving her hands in front of my face. I blinked.

 “Huh?”

 “Thank god! I’ve been doing that for the past five minutes.”

 “Really?”

 “Kidding. Just the past four minutes and sixty seconds. So, what were you thinking about?”

 “The day Matt turns into a heartless player.”

 “He’s already halfway there. We have to do something Kay.” She looked sad, and that made me feel even sadder.

 “We need to find him a girlfriend.” She said anxiously.

 Then I had a brainwave.

 “You!

 “What?” Martha asked, bewildered.

 “You be his girlfriend!”

 “No.” She said flatly.

 “Why?”

 “Why? He’s my friend! I don’t like him like that!”

 “You don’t have to have sex with him. Just keep him busy.”

 “Did you just listen to yourself right now?” 

“Duh. I have ears don’t I?”

 “Shut up. I won’t do it.”

 “C’mon, Martha. You’re always doing adventurous stuff. Just take the jump. Maybe you’ll fall in love with him!”

 “That would be even worse!

 Yeah it would be worse if he didn’t love her back, but whatever; she should do this for a friend.

 “Listen to me, Martha. Matt is on the road that leads straight to ruin. I’m not asking for much, just some time with him. I’ve never wished more in my life that I could be attracted to him, but I’m not. Maybe you will. And trust me; it will be a good thing if you are. He trusts you, likes you as a friend, and maybe when he’ll see you in sexy mode, he’ll fall for you.”

 She looked impressed. Yes! Well begun is half done.

 “C’mon Martha. You know you can knock him off his feet! You’ve got that perfect model type body and lovely blue eyes that’ll match his. And you’re blond hair is a bonus, since he usually goes for blondes.”

 “Hey! Don’t insult me.” She scowled.

 “Okay, but please Martha, just think. If for once you attend a proper party without the fancy-dress part, that is, you actually wear proper party clothes you’ll look stunning! People won’t peg you as The Joker, or The Queen of Underworld, or The Tooth fairy, or whoever you decided to dress up as that night. You’ll be just you, the beautiful girl in that dress, or the gorgeous girl with that smile, or the stunning girl in those heels, or—”

 “The amazing girl who puked on Kayla.”

 Uh oh. Not good.

 So not good.

 “I’ll shut up.”

 “You better.” Silence.

 For a nerd, she sure takes a lot of time to think.

 “I’ll do it.”

 I let out a war cry and launched myself at Martha, and gave her a huge hug. She was the best-est friend I ever had!

 “You know I’m just agreeing so that you’ll shut up, don’t you?”

 “Yup.” I said, gleefully. Being persistent has its perks.

 “So now, you should probably go for your date.”

 Fifteen minutes later, I was at Starbucks. Since it was just a casual date, I was wearing shorts and a simple T-shirt with ‘HI’ written on it. Martha wanted me to wear the one that said, “You're Lucky I'm Here”, but I would just feel awkward wearing that in front of Eric. I spotted Eric at a table and joined him.

 We ordered. I was so flustered in front of him that I didn’t even remember what I’d ordered. Then we were sipping coffee, with him trying to make small talk and me giving one-word answers when I could shift some of my attention away from his perfect face.

 Then came the part.

 The part when we both stood up.

 The part where he kissed me. And I kissed him back.

 I couldn’t believe this was finally happening. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and that’s when I realised that something was horribly, horribly not right.

 I broke the kiss and looked up at him strangely. He looked back, confused.

 “You know, Eric? My toothbrush is probably more excited every time I brush than you were when we kissed. So, want to tell me why we’re on a date?”

 I may not be freakishly intelligent, but I had a fairly good gay radar. There was more attraction even when Matt and I kissed. And that’s saying a lot.

 Eric gulped. I felt no pity for him. I was going to go all Heartless Bitch mode on him. Nobody asks me out when he already knows he’s gay. Not even the person I have—had—a crush on.

 I was going to get at the bottom of this.

 “It was Jake.” He whispered.

 Oh boy.

 “I’m going to need more coffee. The strong kind.” I said.

 Another five minutes later, I was annoyed as hell. Darn Jake! This guy takes revenge too far. Thank god Eric was gay or I’d have been seriously hurt. Thank god I only had a non-obsessive crush on Eric. Thank god I didn’t have low self esteem, because this guy was seriously challenging it. I felt terrible for all those girls who have pictures of Eric in their lockers.

 “So, Kincaid basically told you to sleep with me and then cheat on me? And you listened.”

 “Err…sort of.” He said hesitantly.

 “Why did you do it?”

 “Please, Kayla, don’t tell anybody I’m gay. My mother will—”

 “Kill you. I know.” Same old, same old.

 “No. She’ll get a heart attack.”

 So, she’ll kill herself?

 “Same difference. Look, I’m not going to tell anyone anything. I don’t work that way. So, why were you working for Kincaid?”

Somehow, it sounded better when I phrased it like that, instead of saying something clingy and pathetic like—why did you do this to me? What have I ever done to you? Etcetera, etcetera.

 “I love him.” He said simply.

 “Wh-what?”

 “I love Jake. Always have.”

 I wanted to tear out my hair in frustration. God knows how I managed not to.

 “Ohmygod! You two are a couple. Damn, crap! Shit. Sorry, I’ll take some time to get used to this.”

 He looked at me weirdly. I calmed down after a while and asked,

 “What else do you know?”

  “All I know is that he wants revenge. And I don’t think Jake is unfair.”

 “In other words, I deserve this shit.” He didn’t say anything, which was wise of him.

 “I want you to go on playing your part like nothing happened. Act all lovey-dovey. I don’t want him to know that I know. I’ll even tolerate an occasional kiss if I have to. I want you to do the cheating bit next week, at Nick’s party. Everybody’s invited. Everybody will come.”

 “Why would I do that?”

 “Because I know your secret. Plus you don’t want Jake to think that you got cold feet and quit, do you? I bet he’ll be really pissed off.”

 He paled.

 Really, Jake and Eric? Gay couple? Ngh.

“Oh, sorry. Stupid question.” He said, probably assuming that I would tell the whole world that he was gay if he didn’t listen to me. I let him think that.

 “I won’t tell anybody.” He continued.

 “Good. So, you and Jake had sex yet?” I asked him casually. This was so weird.

 “Huh? Why do you need to know that?” He said, flustered.

 “I don’t. Jeez, I was just trying to make small talk.”

 “Oh, now you try a conversation. The past hour and half you’ve either been giving me single syllable answers or been drilling me with questions.” He said with an uncertain grin.

 How could I have ever crushed on this guy? He was a spineless snake. He was double crossing Jake. I decided to play along, even if it killed me to talk to him.

 “Yeah, well. I was distracted, you know. I had a crush on you for the longest time!” I said excitedly.

This was untrue. I had a crush on him since just one and a half month. But who cares. I could already see him warming up to the veiled compliment, even if it would have better if I were a guy, since he was gay.

Whatever.

-mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsapoiuytrewq-

This chapter....meh. I just don't know, I don't think I like it. Yes yes that's right, comment people! Go on! Keep it up!

RandomFactAboutMe #15: I think I confused myself writing this one :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 29.3K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...
12.7K 183 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
14.1K 703 35
AJ Harrison had always been a believer in the phrase, "sisters before misters." That didn't change when April Porter, AJ's best-friend-since-kinderga...
720K 11.6K 27
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...