My Prince Charming's Gay?! |...

By omgviceral

A/N : Ito po ay katang isip lamang. Hindi po ito totoong istorya pero marami pong lines/quotes dito ay true t... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Broken Hearted One
Chapter 2 - The Mataray One
Chapter 3 - Until We Meet Again
Chapter 4 - He's in trouble.. AGAIN?!
Chapter 5 - Bakla, beki, baklush, binabae ako
Chapter 6 - Flashback
Chapter 7 - Cool Ka Lang
Chapter 8 - The Ex-suitor?
Chapter 9 - To the Rescue!
Chapter 10 - The Notebook
Chapter 11 - This Means War... GAME.
Chapter 12 - Beautiful Nightmare
Chapter 13 - Sweet Dreams
Chapter 14 - Bury the Hatchet
Chapter 15 - Start of Something New
Chapter 16 - STAR City
Chapter 17 - Panliligaw Tips
Chapter 18 - The Reason
Chapter 19 - Letting Go
Chapter 20 - His recipe
Chapter 21 - He's so excited and he just can't hide it
Chapter 22 - First Night
Chapter 23 - Undercover
Chapter 24 - Getting to Know Each Other
Chapter 25 - The Mastermind
Chapter 26 - The Confession
Chapter 27 - Ang panliligaw ni Vice
Chapter 28 - Could it be a possibility?
Chapter 29 - The Magical Night
Chapter 30 - Snippets Part 1
Chapter 31 - Snippets Part 2
Chapter 32 - Vacation
Chapter 33 - Vacation. . Over.
Chapter 34 - First Day of School
Chapter 35 - Day 2
Chapter 36 - The End. . . of the Mission.
Chapter 37 - The Party (EDITED)
Chapter 38 - Time Apart
Chapter 39 - Say Goodbye
Chapter 40 - Untold Stories (I)
Chapter 41 - Untold Stories (II)
Chapter 42 - The Stolen Shot
Chapter 43 - Small World
Chapter 44 - 6, 8, 12
Chapter 45 - Stay With Me
Chapter 46 - The Talk
Chapter 47 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 49 - Girls' Night Out
Chapter 50 - Ikaw Pa Rin
Chapter 51 - Vice vs Karylle
Chapter 52 - Operation: Vicerylle
Chapter 53 - The Chance (Finale)
Author's note
Special

Chapter 48 - One Message Away

2.6K 95 22
By omgviceral

Chapter 48 - One Message Away

It was already afternoon when she arrived home. Anne welcomed her in a hug before Karylle made her way inside and collapsed on the sofa. Anne went to the kitchen to grab her something to drink.

"Si Nico?" Karylle asked from the living room, her head leaning back at the sofa.

"Nasa kwarto, tulog." She heard her say. Anne came back with a glass of orange juice and gave it to her. As soon as she was done taking a sip, Anne opened her mouth to speak. "So, how was yesterday?" she asked, excited to hear her story.

"It was wonderful. We went horseback riding and sight-seeing in Mines View Park. The view is so breathtaking, Anne. We should go there next time."

Anne couldn't stop smiling, "I've heard Mines View Park is a romantic place to go to. He really knew where to take you." She smirked, "Did you guys get to talk?"

"Yes, we did."

"And how did it go?"

"It went..." she bit her lower lip as she recalled last night, "well." She said.

Anne studied her face carefully, her eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped when her eyes shifted from her face to her neck, "Oh my god, Karylle. Is that a hickey?" she asked, blinking twice.

Karylle's eye widened as she covered the spot on her neck. "What? No. It's a mosquito bite. Malamok kasi sa pinuntahan namin e."
Anne raised an eyebrow at her and her the corner of her lips formed a smirk. "You're a terrible liar, K. I know how a mosquito bite looks like and that is definitely not a mosquito bite." she said, pointing at her neck.

"Is there something you need to tell me?"

Karylle swallowed hard, "Nope." she answered, rubbing her neck. Wishing the hickey would disappear anytime soon.

"Karylle?" Anne was pushing her to tell her the truth. Karylle wasn't planning on telling Anne about it... yet. But she knew that she would tell her eventually because she couldn't hide it from her.

"Okay, fine. You got me." Karylle admitted, sighing.

"We kissed..." she said softly.

"And?"

"and... we went further." Karylle bit her lower lip and Anne's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped.

"OH MY GOSH." she screamed but Karylle shut her up by covering her mouth.

"Wag kang maingay. Marinig ka ni Nico." she said. Anne removed Karylle's hand. She still couldn't believe what she just heard.

"So, may nangyari. OMG, girl. I'm so proud of you. My little girl is all grown up." she teased and Karylle nudged her lightly. "So, how was it?"

"Not a chance, Anne. I am not telling you." Anne laughed.

"Of course, you won't. So, what happened? Are you guys back together?" Karylle shook her head.

"What? But did he tell you that he is still in love with you?"

"Nope." Anne looked befuddled.

"Then, what exactly happened?"

"Wala. We had breakfast together and he dropped me to the bus terminal. Sabi nya mamimiss daw nya ko. Nagpasalamat din siya kasi binigyan ko siya ng chance para mag explain. He was gonna say something after that but I stopped him."

"Bakit?"

"Because... because it will just complicate things and I don't want that, Anne. Mas okay na yung ganito."

"But what about last night?"

"Last night was just a one time thing. We just got carried away."

"You know that he is still in love with you, right? And you are too. Why don't you give him a second chance?"

"Kasi magulo. It's complicated, Anne."

"Anong magulo? Sobrang linaw na mahal nyo pa rin ang isa't isa. You just have to open your heart again. I just want you to be happy, K. Everyone deserves a second chance."

"Sorry, Anne. I can't talk about this right now. I'm really tired." she lied. Well, except for the tired part. She was really tired. She also didn't want to talk about Vice.

"Right. You should rest. I'm gonna go home now."

Anne packed her bag and when she was about to leave, she turned to Karylle and said, "Think about what I said, K." Karylle just nodded at her and Anne closed the door after.

Two weeks later. . .

After putting Nico to bed, she closed the door gently and walked back to her room. It was still early so, she decided to switch on her laptop to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. . She had binge-watched an entire season last week. She had to laugh softly as she might wake up his brother.

It was almost 1am when she finally decided to turn off the laptop when a chat box popped up from her screen.

jmviceral: Hi 

She felt her heart skipped a beat. But as soon as she got her senses, she moved her mouse to the log out button. 

jmviceral: Are you there?

Damn it, Karylle.

karylletatlonghari: Hey. Yeah, I'm still here.

jmviceral: How are you? Bakit gising ka pa?

karylletatlonghari: I'm fine. I'm about to sleep now. You should too. 

jmviceral: Hindi ako makatulog eh. Iniisip kasi kita.

karylletatlonghari: Matulog ka na, Vice.

jmviceral: Hindi nga ako makatulog. Paulit ulit tayo?

karylletatlonghari: Fine. Ako na lang ang matutulog.

Before he could even reply back, Karylle logged out and switched off her laptop.

The next morning, she got up early to do her daily routine. After dropping Nico to school, she went straight to work. 

"Welcome back, Inspector Tatlonghari." the General greeted her. She stood up and saluted at him and he did the same in return.

"Kamusta naman ang bakasyon?"

"Mabuti naman ho, sir."

He nodded in return before handing her a new case that she needs to work on. He briefly talked to her about it and left her to it afterwards. As soon as he left, she began reading the paperwork and did some research about the case. She was very focused on what she was doing that she didn't realize that it was already pass 1pm. If her co-police hadn't knocked on her door and asked her for lunch, she wouldn't have known. She promised she'd be done soon and told her co-police that he could go eat first.

 Her reading was interrupted again when a chat box popped up in her computer screen. 

jmviceral: Magandang hapon, Kumander.

Karylle rolled her eyes and crossed out the chat box without hesitation. She continued scrolling down for more information when the chat box popped up again.

jmviceral: Aray ko naman. Seenzoned. *broken heart emoji*

Karylle sighed and crossed out the chat box again. She closed her eyes, trying to fight the urge to reply to him. When she opened her eyes, another message came.

jmviceral: Anyway, I just wanted to check up on you. Kumain ka na ba? 

She heard her stomach growl. Yeah, she needed to eat. She finally decided to take a break. She switched off her computer and left for lunch.

What she loves about going home is seeing Nico. No matter how tired she is, Nico can easily take all her tiredness away. She thanked Anne for looking after him while she was gone. 

"Okay lang yun, K. Ano ka ba. That's what friends do. So, pano? I'll go ahead na." Anne hugged the little boy and kissed him on his cheek and hugged Karylle before leaving them.

"So, what do you want to do tonight, kid?" Karylle said to her brother and ruffled his hair.

He smiled and ran to his room. Karylle was left confused until he came back with a board game. "Let's play Monopoly!" the kid said excitedly. Karylle smiled and nodded in return.

After playing for two hours, it was time for bed. The little kid argued at first but gave up because he knew he would never win against her sister. He changed into his spongebob pyjamas and brushed his teeth. She tucked him to bed and kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, ate." 

He fell asleep few minutes later. She turned off the lights in his room and walked back to her bedroom. Before going to bed, she did some stretches and sit-ups. It helps her to relax and she wants to maintain her body figure. She needs to do some work out, especially after her vacation. She needs to lose all the calories she ate in Baguio. She was doing some sit-ups when her phone vibrated. She stopped to check her phone. There was a notification.

dontseenzonedme: talk to me, please.

Karylle smiled while reading the message. Her heart was still beating rapidly from the sit-ups. He really knows how to get her attention and he will never stop until she talks to him. She began to type her message.

karylletatlonghari: Hindi mo talaga ako titigilan noh?

dontseenzonedme: Finally.

Karylle was about to type something when another reply came.

dontseenzonedme: Nope.

karylletatlonghari: What do you want, Vice?

dontseenzonedme: I just want to talk, I mean chat with you. 

karylletatlonghari: There is nothing to talk about. 

dontseenzonedme: There are so many things to talk about. How was your day? How's Nico? What did you have for lunch? See, ang dami daming pwedeng pag usapan. 

Karylle lay down and typed her reply.

karylletatlonghari: Okay, fine. You wanna talk? Then, let's talk.

dontseenzonedme: Yes! Sabi ko na hindi mo ko matitiis eh. ;)

karylletatlonghari: Shut up.

dontseenzonedme: I missed you, too. ;)

karylletatlonghari: I'm signing out.

dontseenzonedme: UY! NO! WAIT!

dontseenzonedme: Eto naman, hindi ka naman mabiro.

karylletatlonghari: Your jokes are not funny.

dontseenzonedme: Sabi ko nga po. Hindi na. How was work?

karylletatlonghari: Work was fine. 

dontseenzonedme: Let me guess, madami ka na naman tinapos na paperwork noh?

karylletatlonghari: Not really. Just had to work on a case. 

dontseenzonedme: I see. How's the little man?

karylletatlonghari: Okay naman siya. Makulit pa rin but adorable as always. 

dontseenzonedme: I miss that kid. Tell him we need to have a rematch in Marvel vs. Capcom soon!

Karylle smiled at how close Vice is with Nico. She recalled that one time when the two boys were playing Xbox. He has his childish side. They would high five each other every time they would win. She remembered when they tried to teach her how to play the car racing game and how to use the controller. She ended up crashing on other cars and they would try to hold their laughter.

"Ako na lang magiging driver ng buhay mo, Kumander K" He said to her. 

karylletatlonghari: Sure, I'll let him know in one condition.

dontseenzonedme: What is it?

karylletatlonghari: If you change your name. It's starting to bother me.

dontseenzonedme: Oh. Yes, of course. I only did it to get your attention.

karylletatlonghari: And you succeeded.

dontseenzonedme: Yep. ;)

jmviceral: There. Okay na, Kumander?

karylletatlonghari: Don't call me that.

jmviceral: Sungit mo naman.

He was right. There were so many things to talk about. She was starting to loosen up a bit and they continued to talk; from what they had for dinner to movies. It was just like old times. Karylle was so busy enjoying their conversation that she lost track of time. It was already 2 am in her phone.

karylletatlonghari: 2 am na pala. I need to go. Matulog ka na din.

jmviceral: Oo nga noh. Yeah, you should sleep. Matutulog na din ako. Gusto mo tabi pa tayo. ;)

karylletatlonghari: Goodnight, Vice.

jmviceral: Goodnight. :)

The moment she closed her eyes, she fell asleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 172K 57
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
1.4M 32.9K 54
Rivalry, a basketball athlete and a culinary student had never seen herself attracted to any men. Despite her friends' persistent attempts to set her...
29.1K 1.7K 19
[ Iskwala Series #1 ] Intrigued by the unknown and driven by curiosity, Damian Villados was a man of exploration, always eager to dive headfirst into...
867K 28.6K 38
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...