don't give up on me

By tiaraisfalling

distance means so little when someone means so much. this is the story about a girl and two boys: one with st... More

introduction & copyright
one / a thousand years
two / all of these stars
three / enchanted
four / fifteen
five / how to save a life
six / colors
seven / car radio
authors note.
eight / coming down
nine / drive
ten / hurricane
sequel / series

epilogue.

57 11 4
By tiaraisfalling

and this was the story of how miles broke kate's heart, when the person who could mend her's was right there all along.

some things to remember:

one. even though you feel great with a partner, they might not be the one. (also dont be afraid to use halsey lyrics for almost all of your chapter names.)

two. this story isn't saying that long distance relationships don't work out. if you believe you can do it, do it.

three. if there is someone you can talk to after you get hurt or wounded emotionally, talk to them.

four. don't be afraid to date best friends.

five. don't push love.

thank you for reading. i love you all.

sequel will be out soon after i get the draft done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Android 0327 By Z

Fanfiction

898K 43.2K 53
[COMPLETED] Two brilliant engineers, Kwon Jiyong and Lucas, create the advanced Android 0327 Lalisa Manoban. As Lisa prepares to enter a society that...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...