Sky Angel - Volume 2

Bởi silverstars97

When Crystal falls into trouble, she reunites with the Avengers as they embark on a journey to catch the ones... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - Trespassing the Headquarters
Chapter 4 - A Normal Day
Chapter 5 - Turning Point
Chapter 6 - Passion, Friendship, and Sadness
Chapter 7 - The Power of Feelings
Chapter 8 - The Star-Spangled Rescue
Chapter 9 - S.H.I.E.L.D. vs HYDRA! Sibling Rivalry!
Chapter 10 - Passing Days

Chapter 3 - My Other Half

1.9K 63 7
Bởi silverstars97

Chapter 3 - My Other Half

"LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!", I yelled as I took out my rod and transformed it into my sword.

We all yelled as we started to attack the guards.

One by one, guards fell to the ground unconscious and we came close to the main room in the Hydra headquarters.

Meanwhile...

Footsteps made their way to where we were.

"Master...I am near them...shall I proceed?"

"Certainly."

The girl opened the double doors and ran towards me.

My eyes shot up as she jumped into the air, about to kick me.

I leaned to the floor in time, dodging her attack as she landed on her feet.

She smiled as she looked at me, "Crystal. Crystal Fury."

I stood up as I got my rod and shielded myself as everyone surrounded her after defeating the guards.

"Who are you? What do you want?", I spoke with serious eyes as everyone stood strong.

She giggled.

"Why is she laughing?", Iron Man spoke.

She looked at me with serious eyes, "I am Raine. Your sister."

"!" What?!", I yelled with surprise.

"You have a sister?!", everyone yelled in unison.

I stepped back, "No way..." I held onto my rod tightly. "I don't believe you..."

She stepped towards me, "Oh, but it's true. When our mother and father divorced, mother took me when father took you. In other words, I am your long lost sister."

"N-No way.." I shook my head in disbelief.

"You never knew you had a sister?", Hawkeye asked.

I shook my head. "I never knew at all..."

She smiled as she patted my head, "Now you know."

I removed her hand away from my head as I maintained my ground, "You are my enemy! I can't trust you!"

I went into a fighting stance.

She went into a stance as well, "Clever girl..."

"What do you want with S.H.I.E.L.D.!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!", I yelled.

"I can't tell you sweetie...It's CONFIDENTIAL..," she said with a teasing voice.

"TELL US NOW!!!"

"No sorry. YOu would have to make me tell you by force."

"HAAAAA!!!!", I ran towards her as I started to swing my rod towards her.

She continued to dodged my attacks as everyone joined in.

Captain started to throw his shield around as she dodged his attacks as well. Iron Man tried to blast her and that was dodged. Hawkeye's arrows were dodged. Hulk couldn't even catch her and Black Widow's bullets would not reach her in time.

She was impossible to catch.

After swing my rod so much, I realized that I ran out of power and stamina. "HOW COULD YOU!!! YOUR POWERS ARE SO LOW!!!!"

I panted as she giggled again. "You are all pathetic! You call yourselves the Mightiest Heroes of the World?! Oh my!"

She laughed loudly as I clenched my teeth.

Then, I held my brooch on my shirt as I looked at her with anger in my eyes. I slowly stood up.

"Sky Angel?", Captain muttered as he looked at me.

"What now?", she asked as she placed her hand on her hip.

Suddenly, I started to glow as a breeze started to go through my hair.

"Oh please...you cannot defeat me with your power!"

"Heh." I smiled as I began to attack.

The Power of Light!!

My glow expanded as a bright light filled the room.

Remove all enemies! BRIGHT RADIANCE!!!!!

My glow was unleashed as Raine started to disappear.

After a moment, the light disappeared.

My eyes shot up with surprise as I realized what just happened. I saw Raine who was trembling, but was unharmed.

"It....didn't...work?!", I muttered as my vision became blurry and became unconscious.

"Sky!", everyone yelled as Captain catched me.

Raine started to stand her ground as she realized that she was unharmed.

Captain yelled, "Sky!" Then, he noticed that my brooch turned gray and ran out of power.

Raine laughed as everyone looked at her with anger. "What did you do to Sky?!"

"What are you planning?!", Black Widow yelled.

Suddenly, the building started to fall apart. Raine turned around as she flashed a smile, "Don't worry. You will know soon enough."

She disappeared.

"HEY!", Hawkeye yelled.

The building began to crumble that we had no choice but to retreat.

--

Back in the Hellicarrier...

My eyes shot up as I found out I was in my room. I looked around and found everyone standing before me. 

"Everyone? What happened?", I asked sleepily.

"You fell unconscious," Dr.Banner spoke.

I looked down.

"But don't worry. You did well," Natasha spoke.

"But now, we lost Hydra." Tony said with frustration.

"We will try to track them again, "Father spoke.

"Father.." I muttered.

"For now, I will give you all a break. I will contact you until we locate them. You may return to your rooms."

"Yes sir," everyone replied.

Everyone waved and said bye as they left my room while Steve stopped and said, "See ya." 

"See ya." I said with a smile as he was the last to leave the room.

Father stayed with me as he sat beside me. "Are you alright?", he asked as he patted my head.

My eyes shot up as I remembered Raine patting my head. I looked away as he noticed.

"Is something wrong, Crystal?"

"Father...Do I have a long lost sister?"

He reacted with surprise. "How did you..."

"She works for Hydra."

He shook his head as he moved away. "Raine..."

"So, it's true!" I sat up. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"It's a long story...", he looked at me with stern eyes.

"Tell me," I said with begging eyes.

He sighed, "Your mother and I divorced because it turned out that she was working for Hydra."

I gasped and looked down.

"So, I never told you because it was just...hard to tell you...I'm sorry I never told you."

I looked at him with sad eyes as he looked back at me with a smile, "But I am happy that I still have you.."

He placed his hand on my cheek as we hugged each other tightly.

"I love you, Father.."

He hesitant, but he said, "I love you too, CC..."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

39.6K 705 16
After Jessica discovers the man she loves has betrayed his team and their agency and then disappears, she has to try and move on and live her life wi...
287K 6.4K 43
When Alice Stark begins to exhibit signs of powers related to the Tesseract, Tony Stark is forced to call in Thor and Loki for help. As Loki and Alic...
116 0 14
A young woman sold off to Hydra as a child is found by the Avengers. They saved her from the hard and awful nightmare that she lived in everyday. T...
117K 2.6K 15
THIS STORY WAS STARTED YEARS AGO THE BEGINNING WILL BE CONFUSING AT FIRST! (Y/N) hasn't found her soulmate yet. To find your soulmate or soulmates wh...