Change My Mind

By LovelyMari_xx

Niall and Jade had their story told and now it's Mari and Harry's turn. You know their story, at least how it... More

Change My Mind (One Thing Girl Sequel)
Chapter 1 (I Missed you.)
Chapter 2 (HER)
Chapter 4 (Surprise!)
Chapter 5 (Girls talk)
Chapter 6 (Fun. Fun. Fun.)
Chapter 7 (Almost, but not quite)
Chapter 8 (Early Morning Goodbyes.)
Chapter 9 (French Toast & Bare Skin)
Chapter 10 (Fun week.)
Chapter 11 (Judgmental Bitch)
Chapter 12 (Body Tracing.)
Chapter 13 (Time)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Baby horse Gallop)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Page 13)
Chapter 18 "WTF"
Chapter 20 (Thank you for the good Memories)
Chapter 21 (Sassy Mr. Styles.)
Chapter 22 (You're Early)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "It's a ......
Chapter 25 (The best present.)
Chapter 26 : Pink, Pink, PINK!
Sorry for the long break....

Chapter 3 (First Night)

353 10 3
By LovelyMari_xx

“Good Night Guys.” Niall said as he followed Jade into her room.

“Good Night!” Jade yelled from inside.

“Night” Mari & Harry said in union.

“So?” Harry said standing in the middle of the living room as Mari filled a glass with water.

“Oh, go ahead you can go on in. My homes your home.” Mari said as she moved out of the kitchen turning off lights and walking towards Harry.

“I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable babe.” Mari said wrapping her arm around his waist as they walked through her door getting stuck on the first attempted of getting through in that position making Mari giggle.

“When I’m with you I could never feel uncomfortable.” Harry said kissing her forehead.

“You are too cute.” Mari said putting her water on the bed side table and plopping down on the bed.

“I try.” Harry said putting his hands under his chin and posing with a cheesy smile.

“Oh lord.” Mari said laughing.

“Hmm so I assume you would like to take a shower?” Mari added standing up.

“That might be true.” Harry answered

“Well you can take one in here. While I take one in the guest bathroom if that's cool.” Mari said.

“You can take one in here if you want. We both fit.”Harry said with a cheeky smile.

“Ha’ Nice try hot stuff.” Mari said giving him a towel as she took another one out for her, from a cabinet  in her bathroom.

“A guy can only wish.” Harry exclaimed.

“Well this guy” She poked him “Can keep wishing.” She said smiling.

“I will.” He answered as he pulled her in for a kiss.

“ I love you.” Mari said after they broke apart. “See you in a bit” She said as she walked out of the room with the towel in her hand’s and a robe.

“Deal.” Harry said walking to the bathroom.

>> 

>>>>

>>>>>>>

Mari finished her shower and put her robe on and slippers and wrapped her hair in her towel and made sure she turned off all the light as she made her way back to her bedroom.

She started opening the door as she said “I’m baccckkkkkk” She kind of squeaked out the last letters of back considering Harry was standing butt naked in front of her. He quickly grabbed his boxers and put them on.

“OMG. Harry!” Mari said still covering her face.

Harry laughed then said.

“Sorry. I thought you weren’t going to come in I forgot my boxers out here so I came out to put them on.” He answered through smiles.

Mari started having a nervous laughing attack.

“Are you laughing because I look funny?” Harry asked sitting down on the bed.

“Really?.... Funny?..... REALLY HARRY?” Mari said laughing.

“Um yeah?” He said looking confused.

“You are like seriously one of the most perfect cutest, gorgeous boys of this world and you think you look funny?” Mari said.

“Oh” Harry smiling.

“I just wasn’t expecting to see it like that, in my room.” Mari added.

“Well if you like I can show you again, since your prepared for it now and all.” Harry said attempting a sexy voice.

“Harry!!!” Mari said smiling.

“I can’t believe you are my boyfriend.” She added.

“I can’t believe you are mine, sometimes you talk as if I’m the most beautiful person in the world but it’s like you fail to see yourself in the mirror because that occupation has already been taken by you Mari.” Harry said now more serious.

Mari was at a loss for words.

“I..I..” She tried saying as Harry moved towards her.

“It’s true.” He said kissing her.

“You are the sweetest person I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to have you. Mari said to Harry.

“As am I for you.” Harry said giving Mari a side smile.

“I Love you my silly gorgeous boy.” She said kissing his cheek as she moved into the bathroom to wash her teeth.

“So are you planning on wearing your boxers to bed?” Mari asked

“Are you planning to wear whatever you are wearing under that robe to bed?”Harry asked.

“Maybe. But what if there’s nothing under there?” Mari said making a face at Harry.

“Holy Shit.” Harry said being caught of guard letting his mouth fall open.

Mari laughed.

“I’m gonna wear my PJ’s silly.” Mari said throwing a pillow at him.

“Oh” Harry said sitting on the bed.

Mari grabbed her Pj’s and stood there for a while starring at them and at her robe.

“I won’t look if that’s what you are worried about.” Harry said not looking at her.

Mari unlaced her robe and let it fall as she pulled on her shorts and turned away from Harry as she pulled her shirt on. He turned towards her as her shirt slipped on past her bra.

“It wasn’t that, it’s not that.” She said taking the other side of the bed.

“What is it then?” Harry said now looking worried.

“It’s just, please don’t get mad, you haven’t brought her up. You know Allyson and I want to know what happened.” Mari said looking down as she played with her PJ shirt.

He put a hand under her chin and turned her face towards him.

“We had that dinner meeting, because it was not a date, and well we just talked about our old life back then and how our life was now, pretty much.” Harry said.

Mari smiled a little.

“Nothing Happened other then that. Although I did get her number. I promised her we could meet up some other time when I’m in the state’s and I told her I would bring you because you were the one that suggested we catch up on things.” Harry finished.

“And what did she say?” Mari said looking into his eyes.

“That she would love that and then she went home or whatever in her taxi and I went back to the hotel with the guys.” Harry said.

“Yeah?” Mari asked nervously.

“Yeah.” Harry answered.

“I’m sorry.” Mari said. “I was just a bit jealous of her. She’s really pretty.” Mari said embarrassed.

“She might be pretty, but you, you are Beautiful Mari.” Harry said looking into Mari’s eyes.

“I love you.” Mari told him “I’m sorry I can’t give you what you want. I will one day but I’m not ready you know?”

“Did the conversation change? Everything I want? You give me everything I could want and more babe.” Harry said.

“No. I mean. Well you know what I mean. Give you love in the physical manner.” Mari said looking down.

“You mean Sex?” Harry said a bit surprised himself.

Mari shook her head.

“Oh baby, I don’t mind. I’ll wait forever for you. I love you. I don’t want you to think that’s all I want  you for.” Harry said pulling her into his arms.

“Well you won’t have to wait forever. That’s too long. Don’t get me wrong I want to. Badly. But I need to feel ready emotionally you know?” Mari said looking at him a bit embarrassed

“I completely understand gorgeous. Now let’s go to bed.” He said leaning over to turn off the lights and getting under the covers.

“Thank You.” Mari said giving him a kiss. He smiled and said.

“I love you. Good Night.”

“Dream sweetly.” Mari said getting comfortable in his arms as they both closed their eyes and soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...