You Only Have One Choice

By UltraAquarian

Zayn has tho pick between Niall and Louis. Zayn never really made a choice. When he did it lead to Louis leav... More

🚫DISCLAIMER🚫
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Chapter 9
What The Fuck Harry !
I Ran Into The New Harry
Harry what is happening to you ?
Louis Knows Everything !
A new start
Turning the tables.
Goodbye Avalanna
18
Niall's Babies
Helping Niall / Helping Louis
Louis's Mood Swings
Shocker !
Biggest Night In 1D History
Louis's Babies
Louis's Babies Part 2
Destroying Liam's Chances
My Life : Hermione
Family Reunion
Spiralling
My Child Has What ?!?!
Meeting Luca
Authors Note
My Lifeless Days/ My Revival
Irresistable
Author's Note
Lake House
Talent Show
Authors Note
First Dance
Author's Note
Doing Whats Right
Going To Liam
Going Away
Author's Note
The Wedding of A Life time
PART 2 !!!!
Character Q&A
Author's Note : I am cancelling part 2

They Are Back

28 0 0
By UltraAquarian

Simon POV

I was settling every thing with 5 Harmony's schedule when I got a call from Liam.

"Simon we are on our way. Louis is coming with us." I smiled. I haven't seen Louis since he asked to leave the band. This might be good for the boys.

"OK. Tell Louis my regards. That I can't wait to see him." I ended the call with Liam.

Later on the day I got a text from Harry telling me they made it safely to the U.S., and that Louis was tagging along to meet me at my house.

I was making dinner for six when there was a knock at my door. I open it to see all five boys standing in front of me. "Man have I missed Uncle Simon's cooking !" Niall yelled as he entered. Liam gave me a grateful nod. Zayn and Harry gave me a Were Back type of hugs then I was left with Louis.

"Louis welcome back !" Louis gave me a weak smile the followed in after the boys. This is when I was about to tell the boys that Nick Grimshaw wanted to and interview with them.

"So Simon what is the schedule for tomorrow ?" Zayn asked. "Nick Grimshaw wants you on his show. He wants to talk and see how things are for the four of you." I had seen Louis staring at his phone and he hasn't touched his food. Something bothering him.

"Louis a word." Louis followed into the living room after me. "Louis why so glum ?" I asked because I was really concerned.

"I haven't left my mums side since I left the band. Just homesick is all." Louis said with a more of a smile on his face.

I dropped the subject and ate with the boys before there big day tomorrow. Their fans are buzzing all over social media.

Where has One Direction disappeared ?

Has the Boy band moved in another Direction ?

Where is Louis ? What happened to him ?

The last two have been trending the last few weeks. I just hope that they don't make fools of themselves tomorrow on LIVE radio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
18.4K 150 29
Jasmine hates One Direction. She hates their music, their accents, and everything about them. But her life changes one day in a small candy shop when...
38.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
206K 1.4K 18
Basically what the title says; One Direction preferences.