Teenage Love Affair♥

By bellbee19

A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her m... More

♥Prologue♥
♥Chapter: 1♥
♥Chapter: 2♥
♥Chapter: 3♥
♥Chapter: 4♥
♥Chapter: 5♥
♥Chapter: 6♥
♥Chapter: 7♥
♥Chapter: 8♥
♥Chapter: 9♥
♥Chapter: 10♥
♥Chapter: 11♥
♥Chapter: 12♥
♥Chapter: 13♥
♥Chapter: 14♥
♥Chapter: 15♥
♥Chapter: 17♥
♥Chapter: 18♥
♥Chapter: 19♥
♥Chapter: 20♥
♥Chapter: 21♥
♥Chapter: 22♥
♥Chapter: 23♥
♥Chapter: 24♥
♥Chapter: 25♥
♥Chapter: 26♥
♥Chapter: 27♥
♥Chapter: 28♥
♥Chapter: 29♥
♥Chapter: 30♥
♥Chapter: 31♥
♥Chapter: 32♥
♥Chapter: 33♥
♥Epilogue♥ *FINALE*

♥Chapter: 16♥

11.2K 141 37
By bellbee19

It became a Friday morning. Last night during dinner with Xavier and his dad, I was truly feeling sick to my damn stomach. Don't get me wrong. Xavier had some kick-ass cooking skills. We had steak and rice. I haven't had a decent meal like that before I met Xavier, and ever since I met him, I felt my body became more alive, and I felt like I belonged to this world. However, I never seem to get a permanent break from Tyrese. Repeatedly he would always disrespect me and now he's out to get me and the boy who loves me the most... and that's Xavier.

I cried myself to sleep and I woke up feelin like a dumb girl who can't figure her damn self out in this world.

I rubbed the sleep outta my eyes and checked the clock. It was 6:00am! Oh shit, I better wake up Xavier and start getting ready for school.

I sit up straight on his bed and I saw Xavier's arms wrapped around me, as he still sleeps peacefully. Damn... he's one heavy sleeper. I forced a smile on my face as I looked at him. This boy always looked good, no matter what he's wearing. I can't believe I didn't realize how fly he was by the time he said he loves me.

Before waking him up, I grabbed my cell phone from his bedside table and as soon as I picked it up, that damn nasty message that nigga Tyrese sent me last night, came back into my mind... I had to figure out a way to stop this. He can't hurt Xavier! He didn't do anything wrong to him... Tyrese needs to be fuckin checked. I can't believe he would send this type of shit onto me, after all the times I tried to be the best girlfriend to him, but he wouldn't allow me to... He just wouldn't. Tears started forming in my eyes... damn I was becoming so weak because of this foul boy... I couldn't stand Ty! I just wished he would be in jail in life for all the wrong he did to me... but if I were to snitch him out... his members would kill me in an instance.

Suddenly... my phone starts ringing. I gasped.

Who the hell could it be? Callin this damn early in the morning! I quickly checked the caller I.D... it was my landlord.

Just great, just fuckin great. Didn't I pay that woman already? I bet she was gunna still yell at me for payin the rent late.

I sighed and answered quietly on the second ring to not wake Xavier up yet.

"Hello?" I said.

"Ms. Edwards, where the hell you been!?"

"What the hell? Like it's your own business!?" I couldn't believe how nosy she is.

"We got a BIG situation up in here; I think you need to see it for yourself."

I panicked. What the hell was goin down there?

"Whatchu mean there's a big situation. You ain't talkin about the rent bill are you? Cause seriously enough is enough, I paid my damn rent bill I-"

"CAMILLE! Get your ass over here, before I make you pay for all these broken expenses. I think your gunna be in for a true shock." She than hanged up.

What the hell did she mean by that!? This crap is unbelievable... If I didn't go check what the hell was goin on there, that lady would probably double my last rent bill. I didn't live to far from Xavier's building, since Jayda also lives here... not that I care about her anymore... I might as well get my ass runnin over to my building for a few minutes... I have to pick up some new clothes and shoes to wear to school today anyways so I might as well go now.

I glanced at Xavier who was still sleeping. Man, he can sleep through out almost anything.

I lightly start tapping on his muscular shoulders, hoping he would wake up.

"Xavier, get up! Get up! I need to talk to you."

"Just-jus-just fi-five more minutes... mom." He said turning around on the bed.

"Xavier! Please wake up! It's 6am there's school, and I gotta tell you something!"

"Wha-wha-what is it mom?" He said getting aggravated.

"Xavier, snap out if it boy! It's Camille... I gotta go over to my place for at least 30 minutes... my landlord called and it's important. I'll be right back! Don't go to school without me." I said changing into my red sweater, jeans, and sandals.

"Mmmhmm..." He said still half asleep.

"Xavier did you hear me? Please don't leave without me! I'll be right back. I promise."

"Go away!" He said, still thinking I'm his mom.

I rolled my eyes, and decided to just let him sleep. He'll eventually get up for school.

I went up to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I loved this boy so much, unlike Tyrese he was a real man to me.

"I'll be right back boo okay?" I said hoping that he realizes its me now.

"Mhmmm.." He mumbled again.

I lightly closed his bedroom door, grabbed my bag and headed out of his place, headin over to mine.

I got to my housing project within 10 minutes of fast walking. There are about three police cars out by the side of the building. I wondered what the heck was goin on. I quickly got inside, heading down to the landlord's office and knocked on the door 3 times.

"Come in." She said.

I entered her office and saw dozens of papers around the floor and her place lookin mad trashy. Damn, she must get a lot of work on her hands.

"Ms. Edwards. I got mad news for you." She said sternly as she flied through her cabinets.

"Um... iight. Wassup?" I said taking a seat.

"You shouldn't be in that dang cheerful mood, when your placed got jacked up!"

"What the hell you mean jacked up? I left my place clean as ever. Is that what the heck you called me for?"

"CAMILLE!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPEN!?"

"Than tell me what the fuck happened!" I said getting highly annoyed at this woman.

"Listen, I don't know what the hell type of people you hang out with, but now I got a bad housing reputation, BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

"What the fuck? I ain't even know what the heck you talkin about. Get to the chase."

"HERE!" She threw a doorknob at me and folded her arms, lookin like she's ready to explode.

"What the? What the hell am I suppose to do with this shit!?"

"IT'S YOUR DOORKNOB!!! FIGURED IT OUT YET!?"

I soon realized it was my doorknob, after fitting my key into it. I knew they finally had my door open, but not I'm just damn confused. Why the hell they took my doorknob out?

"Wait minute... my door just got reopened last week after I couldn't even get into my fuckin place, and now you just BROKE IT OFF AGAIN!? How the hell am I suppose to get inside my fuckin house!!!?"

"THAT AIN'T A PROBLEM BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ROBBED!!" She yelled.

I froze... SHE SAID WHAT!? I've been WHAT!? This is unbelievable... I'VE BEEN ROBBED!? WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO ME!!!?

"WHAT YOU SAY!?"

"GIRL, DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU DIDN'T FUCKIN HERE ME! Your door is gone, your stuff is gone, your placed is trashed, your shit is gone, YOUR HOMELESS NOW GIRL. I don't know where the hell you been, but now I gotta figure out a way to get your placed fixed! Since you ain't livin here anymore."

I widen my eyes. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs up to my floor, to find 2 police officers, and one detective on my floor with some other people watchin, as they talked on the intercoms and searched my place as if I was holding somebody hostage.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON!!? WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PLACE!?" I yelled as a police officer was blocking my way in.

"Little girl, I don't think you wanna come in here... There's nothing left for you in here anymore."

"LET ME IN! LE-LE-LET ME IN!" I said as I began choking with tears. Madness still appeared in my voice though.

"LADY NO! NO!"

I pushed as hard as I could from the police officer and as soon as I stepped in my place... I lost it.

I was emotionless the same way I found out Imani was in a coma... This hit me hard.

My kitchen cabinets were broke, my couches were burned, my rug was scrapped dirty, all my glass was broken into pieces, my TV was stolen, my stereo was stolen, all the food was gone from my fridge, my bed, my desk, and my table was stolen, my books were ripped, my curtains were burned, my old laptop was stolen, the bathroom was dirty as if it hasn't been cleaned in a century, my parents room was trashed up, with all their old clothes stolen, pictures broken, and utensils stolen... but what really hit me the most was... Imani's crib bein stolen, along with her baby toys, and all her clothes that I spent ages on working trying to buy... all gone.

All gone, all completely gone.... Nothing left... just ashes..., ashes..., and ashes... and ashes of debris... left for me to take in.... and cry out....

"WHO DID THIS!!!?" I yelled loudly, as my echo repeated after me. I was HIGHLY upset, but crying a bucket of tears at the same time.

"Mam... were doin the best we can to find who did this, we still-"

"SHUT UP!!!! I AIN'T WANTING HEAR ABOUT-ABOUT ABOUT THAT!!!" I yelled crying in the detective's face.

"Listen, all we know is that-"

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS!!!!!!! HE TOOK MY WHOLE LIFE. I SPENT MY MONEY ON FROM ME!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE DAMN MOTHERFUCKER WHO DID THIS TO MY HOUSE!!! MY PLACE THAT I USED TO STAY IN!!! ALL MY STUFF IS GONE, CAN'T YOU FUCKIN SEE!!!!? EVERYTHING IS GONE!! ALL GONE!!" I soon broked down, falling on the floor... crying my heart out. There had to be somebody who did this shit to me... there had to be somebody who wanted to ruin my life, make me suffer, and know a way to break in and take all my shit without anybody noticing...

Suddenly... that's when I got the clue to who ruined me.

The person who deceived me.

The person who said he loved me, but lied.

The person who hurt me, over and over again.

The person who made me cry a river of tears.

The person who said that they would take care of me... but lied

The person who fight with me

The person I gave my whole life too... and took it away from me

The person who made me SUFFER for TO long.

The person who defeated me when I tried to stay strong.

The person who I had a BABY WITH

The person who is the devil's child himself...

Tyrese.

Tyrese Jackson.

Tyrese damn Jackson.

TYRESE DID THIS TO ME!!!! HE DID THIS TO ME!!!!!

HE... DID... THIS... TO... ME...

AND NOW... I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER, TO GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND...

As much as I was crying now... I builded up the strength to run over to that nigga's house... and give him a piece of my MIND!! AND NOW!

"Hey where your goin!!?" One of the police officers asked me.

But I didn't respond... I ran, and ran and ran as fast as I could to this boy's house...

I arrived at Tyrese's neighborhood 10 minutes later with a mix of emotions going all around me. I was mad... I was upset... I was sad... I was depressed... I was... disappointed. I mean like, HOW THE HELL CAN HE DO THIS TO ME!!!? Of all the bad shit this stupid, stupid, stupid nigga done to me, I never thought he would do something like this me... as much as I wanted Tyrese to become a change man... I realized that wasn't goin to happen anymore. He was going to keep hurting me and hurting me... and I'm gunna try one more time and let this boy know how I damn feel!

I finally got to the front of his ugly, crappy house and saw the same pitbulls by the door again. I knew I wasn't goin to be able to get in. It would be impossible.

Xavier been callin me over 15 times, and I knew he was highly worried about me... but he didn't know where I was. And I wasn't planning on telling him. He would only make the matter of the situation even worse. I turned off my phone completely and put it in my bag... all my clothes... gone... all my shoes... gone. All of Imani's stuff... gone. I KNEW he had em'. I just knew it. And I wanted it back. I WANT IT BACK!! And I was gunna fight as much as I can for it. Starting with talking to this boy... hopefully if it will be possible.

"TYRESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed with all my might. I wanted him to hear me. I wanted him to hear me now!

"TYRESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said trying to hold back my crying. But I was to hard... the thought of not having my stuff back, and the thought of Tyrese shooting me kept blazing in my mind.

"TYRESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled again, straining my voice.

"TYRESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Out of nowhere, five of his gang members busted the door open causing me to freeze on my spot as they came running out with their guns pointing at me. I was officially in panic mode.

"DON'T SHOOT ME PLEASE!!!" I begged, as I kept on crying.

"DON'T MOVE A DAMN MUSCLE!" One of them said.

I tried to stop moving, but the tears building up inside me just wouldn't.

"PLEASE-PL-PLEASE... D-DON'T-DON'T-SH-SHOOT! PL-PLEASE!!!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?"

"CA-CA... CAMILLE!" I struggled to say.

"WE AIN'T KNOW A CAMILLE!" Another one said.

"CAMILLE EDWARDS!! JUST PLEASE LET ME IN! I WANNA-I WANNA SEE TYRESE!!"

"TYRESE AIN'T FUCKIN' WITH A GIRL NAME CAMILLE!!!"

"I'M CAMILLE!!!! HE KNOW'S ME! JUST PLEASE!! LET ME IN!!!" I said fallin on the grass and beggin on my knees. I couldn't take the crying anymore, but I still kept on crying.

"DIDN'T WE TELL YOU TO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE!!?" They all soon put their fingers on the trigger and was ready to shoot me at any moment.

"PLEASE NO!!! PLEASE!!"

"WHO ARE YOU TO TYRESE!?"

"HE JUST KNOWS ME! JUST-JUST- PL-PLEASE! LE-LE-LEMME IN!"

"YOU GOT 30 SECONDS TO TELL US WHO YOU ARE TO HIM OR LEAVE OR GET SHOT!"

God, knows how much I ain't want to tell em who I am to Tyrese. To me I wasn't really Tyrese's girlfriend anymore... but if I were to tell em that I'm just his friend, Tyrese will hear and he will DEFINITELY hurt me.

"10!"

I gulped, full of nervousness knowing I ain't got much time to answer.

"8!"

But I had to do it! I HAD TO. It wasn't risked being shot.

"6! 5! 4! 3! 2!"

"I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!" I yelled out. Sayin that word did not feel right at all from my mouth... it even pained me a little.

"DON'T MOVE!!!" One said.

I looked down at the ground, not even looking up, as I was too afraid to see if they were still pointing at me or not. Tyrese made my life a living hell... I just wanted it to be OVER.

Suddenly, I felt myself bein picked up and movin towards the inside of the house.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIN!?" I said panicking.

"Shut up!" One said.

A few seconds after, they closed the door slam shut and threw me carelessly on the couch as if I was garbage.

"Ow... ow... ow..." I said moaning in pain.

After a minute, I finally got myself settled up on the coach, still with pain, and I shaken in fright... All around me... were about 30 of Tyrese's gang members, surrounding me, makin me feel like a baby amongst 30 other adults. This was a frightening scene... and I don't wanna be in it.

"Please don't hurt me! Please! I just wanna talk to-"

Out of nowhere, one of them slapped me across the face, causing me to stop what I was about to say.

"SHUT UP." He said.

My eyes watered as I saw all of them stare at me, heartlessly and intimidating watchin my every move.

I lowered my head and closed my eyes praying to God that they wouldn't hurt me. I prayed and prayed and prayed... I prayed that they would let me go and leave me alone; I prayed that I will make it out of here, with no hurt or bruises, and I mostly prayed that Xavier sensed I was in trouble.

I would do anything just to be in his warm loving arms again.

I soon cried. Thinking of the guy who loves me, and whom I love back knowing that I can't have him here just threwed me off. I wanted him so bad. Right now, right here, taking all these monsters away from me.

Suddenly... I heard large footsteps coming from the stairs. I cautiously picked up my head and wouldn't you guess it...

It was Tyrese.

He was coming down the stairs looking so mad, so oh so mad, that lookin into his eyes could hurt you and make you run away.

He had an ultra mean thug look on his face, lookin like a real thug himself. With his terrifying clothes... I never knew he would look so horrible like this... it made me wonder what I ever saw in him. But what mostly caught my attention was two large guns on the sides of his jean pockets.

I started crying even harder, I couldn't help myself. I just was hoping my prayer worked.

"Oh God, please don't let him hurt me, please don't let him hurt me, please don't let him hurt me, please don't let him hurt me..." I repeated softly over and over to myself.

I then started hearing Tyrese chuckle.

WHAT WAS FUNNY AT A TIME LIKE THIS!?

I quickly stopped praying, as more tears kept falling.

*BAM* Out of nowhere, Tyrese slapped me so hard, that the right side of my lip started bleeding.

"Ow... I-I-I-..." I was speechless... and also in pain. WHY DID HE DO THAT TO ME!?

He looked down at me, so as the rest of his crew who saw me in my pain. These guys were more heartless than a rock... I couldn't understand it.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU DID THAT TO ME!?" I said crying and yelling at the same time.

*stomp* I suddenly than felt one of Tyrese's gang members step on my right foot hard as ever sending me into excruciating pain.

"OW!!!!!!!!!!" I cried even harder... I felt like I was dying a painful, slow death.

After 5 minutes of crying, I looked up at Tyrese with my red, watery eyes... trying to show him how I really felt, trying to show him how to have a heart... how to have love... how to have a fuckin soul!

"Crybaby..." I heard him say loud and sternly.

I heard some of his members laugh... and that hurt me a lot too.

"YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKIN BITCH!!" Tyrese yelled coming face to face with me yellin so loud at me, it almost blew my hearin off.

All I could do was cry... I couldn't even respond back.

"YOU TREAT ME LIKE I WAS SOME TYPE OF TOY WITH YOU! HUH!?! IS THIS WHAT I AM TO YOU CAMILLE!? SOME TYPE OF BOOBY PRIZE?! SOME TIME TYPE OF TOY THAT YOU CAN PLAY HUH!? SOME TYPE OF TOILET THAT YOU CAN SHIT ON!!!? I WANNA FUCKIN KNOW CAMILLE! CAUSE RIGHT NOW, YOUR BLOWIN MY TEMPER OFF THE FUCKIN WORLD NOW, TELL ME WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU, RIGHT NOW!"

"TYRESE I DIDN'T-"

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO TALK WOMAN!!! DID I TELL YOU TO FUCKIN TALK!!!? NO! DON'T FUCKIN ANSWER ME BACK YOU BITCH!!! I DARE YOU!!... C'MON I DARE YOU!... WHAT YOU SCARED OF SOMETHING!? YOU'RE SUCH A DAMN PUSSY! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!"

I just kept crying... every word Tyrese said to me felt like a shot itself... but only hurtin me emotionally not physically...

"YOU CHEATED ON ME CAMILLE!!! WITH THAT FAGGOT ASS NIGGA WHO LOOKS LIKE HE WAS BORN FROM TWO MOMMAS! HE THINK HE CAN MESS WITH ME!!!! YOU ARE SO DUMB CAMILLE, YOU FUCKIN CHEATIN ON ME AND-"

"I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU TY I-"

*Stomp* One of his members stepped on the same foot again, and I cried in pain, causing me to stop what I was saying.

"DON'T TALK WHEN I'M TALKIN! DON'T YOU EVER, EVER, EVER TALK WHEN I'M TALKING!!! DON'T EVER! DON'T EVER!!! THAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF !!! I SWEAR I WANNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

I started to cry even louder. He was hurting me... every single second.

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE MAN!! I CAN'T!" He said punching the wall.

"Yo man, what we gunna do about her?" One of the guys said.

"Get the fuckin duck tap, and paper... it's time to cause this skank some pain."

"NO TYRESE!! NO PLEASE NO!!! I'll do anything!! Please I'll do ANYTHING, ANYTHING, ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! DON'T SUFFOCATE ME! PLEASE I BEG TO GOD!! I'LL DO ANYTHING, DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE DON'T!" I broked down and cried... I cried so loud, even the neighbors would probably hear me... He wouldn't listen to me... he just wouldn't.

Soon, two of his gang members came with tape and the other with paper.

"Do what you gotta do. And make sure it's in there!!!" Tyrese yelled at them.

"Tyrese.... Please... no! no!!... no!!! NOOOO!!!!" I yelled.

They stuffed a paper In my mouth to stop me from talking and than the other one ducked taped my mouth.

I officially couldn't talk anymore, all I did was move consistently as I couldn't control myself anymore. I was only 17... This did not seem like reality to me.

I begged and begged as much as I could, but they wouldn't understand me... It was all just a bunch of mumbling.

Out of nowhere, Tyrese slaps me once again, causing me to quiet down. My crying wasn't helping... it wasn't gunna get me anywhere.

"Get the damn video recorder you slow asses! NOW." He commanded to one of his members.

Oh God... I wondered what he was goin to do now... please God I hope it wasn't something bad.

After a minute, one his members came back with digital video camera recorder and Tyrese didn't waste anytime turning it on.

"THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU TO SUFFER!" He yelled at me.

He dropped the video recorder on my lap and than to my very surprised... It started showing everything... and I mean... EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE I went with Xavier...

Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit!!! This can't be happening.

I looked up at Tyrese with my watery, pleading eyes but he glared at me causing me to look back down at the video.

It showed the time, Xavier and I went to ice cream, it showed the time me and Xavier went bowling, it showed the time me and Xavier was at the hospital for Imani, it showed the time when Xavier took me to the movies, to dinner, to the park, to school, to the library, to his house and EVERYWHERE! Just everything...

After the video stopped, I just stood there emotionless with mini tears dropping from my eyes. I was still taking this in... how in the world did they do this... how in the world did they caught me!!?

I WASN'T EVEN CHEATIN ON TYRESE!! If anybody Tyrese was cheating on me first! But no... he had to flip it around and accuse me... now I know why he was furious.

Tyrese snatched the video recorder from me and handed it to one of his members.

"YOU'RE SUCH A WHORE! You know that Camille? You know you're a fuckin piece of SLUT!?"

They all soon started laughing at me... I swear... I never been bullied or abused in my life until I met Tyrese and his gang. They were one of the meanest living creatures out in the world.

"CAMILLE YOU ARE A DAMN BITCH!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE FUCK I BOTHER TO DEAL WITH YOUR ASS!! But you know what... your little game is over.. Your fuckin game is over. IT'S OVER CAMILLE! OVER!!" He yelled punching another wall making a big hole.

I then started crying again... I knew what was about to happen.

"You better listen to me Camille, I SWEAR you better listen to me Camille. YOU BETTER!!! Cause I ain't gunna say it twice... and I ain't gunna give you another DAMN CHANCE LIKE THIS, YOU HEAR ME!!!? Now... you either leave that motherfuckin faggot alone... or your legs will be shot.... And you'll never... and I mean... EVER, EVER, EVER walk those skimpy legs of yours... for the rest of your damn life..."

I froze... I completely froze... I knew it would come to this...

I just knew it... whenever I have happiness... it's always gone.

Always.

I didn't want Xavier to be hurt... I really didn't... but I wanted HIM!! NOT TYRESE!!!

XAVIER LOVES ME! WHY CAN'T TYRESE FIND ANOTHER GIRL TO DEAL WITH AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

I mumbled as loud as I can to Tyrese but all he did was laugh along with his gang. WHY COULDN'T THEY UNDERSTAND ME?!

"Hahahaha... damn Camille. You are.... FUCKIN STUPID!!" He kicked my leg, causing me to feel the pain... it hurt more than ever.

"I guess... if you said no... than.. it's a no.."

WHAT!!? What is he tryin to say?

I mumbled even louder, hoping he would get it. But he didn't...

"Get your fuckin guns out... This girl just doesn't wanna walk anymore." He said grabbin his gun out.

I panicked. And I panicked as ever..

I wided my eyes and started shaking and mumbling on the couch! I didn't wanna get shot! I DIDN'T WANNA GET SHOT!!

"Alright niggas... make ya'll best shot, and I'll tell ya'll when to shoot."

I mumbed and mumbled trying to talk, but my words wouldn't bare come out.

"WHAT!? WHAT YOU SAY!? I CAN'T HEAR YOUR VOICE!"

I mumbled even louder... please God, don't let them.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU! SPEAK UP!!" He yelled.

I than mumbled louder.

"WHAT!?"

Than I mumbled even louder.

"WHAT!!!?"

Than I mumbled the word no with all my might, causing them to lower their guns and take their fingers off the trigger.

My heart race accelerated, as I cried... But I was a tiny bit relieved.. They finally heard me.

He soon dropped his gun and kneels down to me, face to face.

I couldn't stand to see his face... it was a disgrace to me... but as soon as he takes the duck tape and paper off of me... I knew better than to have a smart mouth.

He quickly ripped the duck tape off from me, which hurt me a lot... and I spit out the paper from my mouth.

I shaked and shaked and shaked... scared as ever to peep a word. All I did was cry in front of him.

"TELL ANYBODY!! AND I MEAN ANYBODY!!! I DID THIS TO YOU, KARMA WILL COME BACK AROUND AND KILL YOUR ASS YOU HEAR ME!!!?" He said grabbing onto the collar of my sweater.

I shaked and nodded my head yes slowly.

"You owe me... lets go upstairs."

"To-do-do-do-wh-wha-what?" I said stuttering my ass off.

"DON'T ASK ANY QUESTIONS! NOW LETS GO! NOW."

I slowly got myself up, following Tyrese up the stairs...

And that was that... I couldn't have Xavier anymore... it was done. All done. I had to keep my distance away from him from now on, as I was goin up the stairs, I cried my heart out. My sweet Xavier... He couldn't be mine anymore.

Not just anymore... but forever...

I just hope he'll take it easy...

Cause I know he'll hate me forever as well.

Now that Tyrese wants me only for him, and CLEARLY showed it to me, he didn't have to show it to me again...

As we went upstairs, I knew what was to be expected.

And I can't believe I gotta go through it again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
508K 18.7K 35
Copyright © 2014-15 reserved by MissEvelynRose Rated R for a reason, only mature audiences. Must follow to read private chapters. Camille and Tasha...
87.8K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
1.1M 31.3K 27
Justice is a runaway and has spent most of her life out on the streets, scrounging for money and food until she's taken in by Dominic, a prime Drug L...