Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
15. Vacation (Part 2)
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

21. Jungkook's Birthday

319K 12.8K 19.1K
By Suga_Kim

JINHEE's POV

Today is Jungkook's birthday and we decided to celebrate by taking him out to a KBBQ restaurant. Of course, everyone show up for his birthday: BTS, Miyoung, me....

And Yuna.

"Ahh~ I'm so full!" Jungkook said while patting his stomach.

"Same." Jin said

"Me too!"

"But I still have room for cake!!" Jungkook replied.

"Same here!"

"Then shall we cut the cake?" Jimin clap his hand excitedly.

In a split of a second, the worker carried out a 3 layer fancy birthday cake with a small little Jungkookie statue make out of fondant on the top.
This was a special designed cake that Jimin especially hired top baker to make as Jungkook's birthday gift.

"Woww......" My jaw dropped the moment I look at the cake.

"Oh man Holyy shit! Wow! Gomawoyo hyung" Jungkook touched his mini sweet statue excitedly.

"Anything for maknae" Jimin smiled from ear to ear.

"Jimin sure love Jungkook" BTS commented.

Jin and Miyoung help light up the candle while the rest prepared excitedly to sing.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
(Happy birthday to you~)

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~

Sarang ha neun JUNGKOOKIE!!!!

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~"

"Wohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Make a wish!!!!" We cheered.

Maknae then put his hands together and close his eyes. After a few seconds, he open his eyes again and blow the candles.

"Happy birthday, maknae!!" I yelled with the others.

"Our little fetus is growing up!!" Jin commented like a proud mom.

"Here's my gift!" Miyoung places her gift in front of the birthday boy. "It's me and Jin together!!"

"Here's hyung's" the rest followed and places their gift in front of Jungkook.

Kookie looked at the gifts with happiness, deciding which one to open first.

Miyoung and Jin's gift was a Beats Solo2 red Headphone.

Rapmon bought him 2 pairs of black and red converse.

Suga bought a SET of bandanas!

J-hope's gift was an expensive brand of men's perfume.

Yuna bought a timberland shoes which seems lame to me since Jungkook already have a ton of those. Jungkook just look at at gift and said thank you with a small smile.

Taehyung's gift was a red Gucci sweater which was sooo dope!

"Noona.... Where's my gift?" Jungkook asked me cutely.

"Here you go~" I hand to him a little black bag which he was excited to receive, his smile never left his face until he reach to see what's inside.

".......a pair of socks?" He let out an awkward smile while the rest look at me with a what-is-this look.

"What?? You don't like it?!" I acted.

"No!no!! I love it noona!" Jungkook let out a nervous chuckle as he continue to act as if he really love the gifts.

"Yah! I was just kidding!" I let out a laugh and hand him another gift bag. "Here's your new gift!!"

"Omg! I thought you were serious about the socks!" Rapmon said while others let out a sigh.

"I just want to see what reaction I will get, it was hilarious!!" I continue to laugh.

"OH-MY-GOD!" Jungkook yelled as he observe his new gift.
It was a Big Bang's complete M.A.D.E album. And since I know Jungkook likes G-dragon, I especially asked G-dragon sunbaenim to sign "happy birthday Jungkookie~" and his signature on the album. I include a Polaroid picture of GD while signing it as a proof. It was embarrassing since I was not close to GD, but GD genuinely smile and sign without a problem.

"Thank you so much!! This is the best gift ever!" Jungkook give me a little hug as he continued to look at GD's Polaroid pic. "GD says happy birthday to me!!"

"Wow! Jinhee, how did you get that?" Jimin asked. I knew some one would ask me this.

"I have connection!"

"What connection?!" Rapmon asked.

"That's a secret" I smirked. Not that I want to tease them or anything, I just can't think of any excuse.

"You're no fun!~" Taehyung's adorable voice linger around me. But I acted like I never heard it. I just can't seem to face him.

"Where should we go next?!" Jimin asked.

"How about karaoke? There's one not far from here" Rapmon said.

"How does that sound, birthday boy?" J-hope asked Jungkook

"Sounds good to me" Jungkook replied.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Didn't they say Karaoke? Why we end up in a club? I know we are all underage, but this club belongs to Rapmon's parents so it won't be a problem.

We get to the VIP seat, but half of the boys are already on the dance floor.

"Oppa~ you want to go dance?" Yuna wink at me as she pulled my arm. She's quite clingy nowadays. I glance at Jinhee but she aren't looking at me. She sit far away while she have the cold look on her face. It seems like she's ignoring me, she wouldn't reply to what I said and she always was the first one to broke eye contacts.
I freaking hate that!!

"I'm tired." I replied

"Fine!" Yuna pouted and plopped beside me with her arms crossed.

NO ONE's POV

After a while, Miyoung left with Jin for a dance. Jinhee doesn't mind as long as she have her precious phone with her.

*I need to go to the bathroom* Jinhee thought, but she doesn't like the idea of going alone. *Aish, whatever*

"Excuse me! Coming through!" Jinhee said as she struggled to get through the crowd. She giggled as spotted BTS dancing far away.

"Finallyyy!" She let out a sigh as she found the restroom at last.

*It feels great release those burdens, now I just have to get through those crowd again .* Jinhee frown as she continued to walk.

"Excuse me!" Jinhee said but the people don't even budge.

"Coming through!!!" She pushed herself into the crowd this time.

"What the f-" A boy spun around as Jinhee accidentally bump into his back causing his drink to spill on his shirt.

*Aishhh!!* Jinhee curse inside her head.
"I'm sorry!" She said, hoping the person will just let it go.

The boy stopped and smirked as he examine Jinhee up and down *Nice body* he thought.

"What are you going to do? You dirtied my shirt!" He yelled.

Jinhee bit her lower lips nervously as she look up to the boy. *Wait.... Isn't he-*

"M-Minjoon?"

"You know my name, babe?" He smirked.

*Indeed it's him! Minjoon, a playboy who stalks me in my previous school. Shit! I hope he won't know I'm KJ under this disguise!!* Jinhee panicked in her own thoughts.

"Have I met you before? You look familiar!" Jinhee gulped at his comment

"No!"

"Oh, anyway you messed up my shirt, you know how expensive this is?" He grinned.
"How about we hook up and I'll forget you for this" Minjoon grabbed her wrist.

"I'll pay for that shirt! Now let me go!" Jinhee tried to yank her wrist away but he was too strong. She continued to suppress her urge from slapping this guy. She doesn't want to cause a scene in the club.

"Come on, baby. What's fun in that?" He winked.

"I said I'll pay!!" Jinhee insisted as she tried to break free from his hands.

"Playing hard to get, aren't we?" Minjoon smirked as he tighten his grip on Jinhee, making her yelp a bit.

"I told you I will pay!" Jinhee glared but the jerk still have a smirk on his face.

"Let go of her hand you bastard!" Someone intruded.

*Taehyung????*
Jinhee blink a few times to make sure her eyes weren't playing trick on her.

She look at Taehyung in awed. *why is he always there when I'm in trouble?*

He grabbed her wrist and freed it from Minjoon's hand, but Minjoon refuses to let go.

"You know, you should stay in your own business" Minjoon growled.

"That's my line to say, why are you bothering my girlfriend?" Taehyung calmly speak.

*Did.... He just said....girlfriend?* Jinhee looked at Taehyung in disbelief. *Nah, I've must misheard it*

"Oh..." Minjoon's smile fell. He was a playboy, but he's not someone who would picks on someone else's girlfriend. "Sorry"

Looking satisfied, Taehyung dragged Jinhee by her hand through the crowd. *What the heck just happen?*

JINHEE's POV

I told Taehyung to let go before we reached the table, I don't want Yuna to see us holding hands.

"Oppa~" she jumped the moment she saw him. Sigh, I sit as far away as I can, trying not to interrupt them.

*did Taehyung just said I'm his girlfriend?*

I shake my head at those thoughts. *no way*

"Noona!!!" The little maknae called from the far.

"Yes??"

"Come and dance with us!" Miyoung yelled

"No, I'm fine" I'm not in the mood.

"Come on!! It's Jungkook's birthday!" Rapmon said.

"Don't be a party pooper!!" Hobi added. Aishh

Next thing I know, I was being dragged to the dance floor by the whole group.

YUNA's POV

EVERYONE love her! Everyone! Including Taehyung.
How do I know? I'm not that stupid not to notice my boyfriend looking at another girl. I know I tried hard to catch his attention, I know that I'm being clingy, but I can't help it. I love Taehyung. I want him back. I want Taehyung to look at me and only me but she just have to come and ruin everything.

"That's my line to say, why are you bothering my girlfriend?"

Those words escape his mouth that shattered my heart. I hate Jinhee, it's all her fault!

"Taehyung-ah" I tried to catch his attention which were on Jinhee.

"TAEHYUNG!" I yelled louder and he looked this time.

"What?" He said in a monotone voice.

"I need to talk to you, let's go outside, it's too crowded here."

He looked puzzle at first but nodded after.

"Okay, what do you want to say?" Taehyung asked after we arrived in the back exit.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?"

"Answer me!" I demand.

"I...." Taehyung looks troubled, does he love Jinhee?

"Be honest Taehyung....." My voice trembled.

"I don't know..." Taehyung answered "I'm sorry"

I don't care anymore, I will do anything to have him.

I walked closer to him, he didn't budge. I laid a kiss on his lips harshly, while he stayed frozen in my grasp.

He pushed me away only to say...... "Stop this! It's pathetic"

He was mad, but I didn't care. I kissed him again, his lips were soft. I want it to be real but..... He didn't kiss me back. I wrap my arms around him, hoping that with time, he'll answered back, but he wasn't buying it.

Suddenly, the door open.
I immediately let go of Taehyung.

I heard a loud gasp.

I smirked when find out it was Jinhee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 45.3K 29
She is shy, no argument there. She is afraid to speak up, afraid of conflict, afraid of everyone around her. She is still special. But no one would...
2.9M 167K 93
"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when you work for me." #1 in ff © sujinniie 2018 ✓ © sujinniie [REWRITTEN] 2020-2021 ✓
1.2M 40.2K 51
[ Completed ♥️ 23 August 2017 ] #50 in Fanfics 1.6.18 •Book 1• Imagine being forced to marry your bias, sounds spectacular doesn't it? For Kim Ji...
3.8M 178K 42
Kim Hana replaces her sister as Park Jimin's bride when she runs off with another man cover by: chimchimicorn HIGHEST RANKINGS #1 fanfiction #1 btsji...