Sweet Nothing ➳ Camren

Por valerie2100

Head cheerleader Camila and Badass Lauren have never gotten along, but when Camila's pride and reputation are... Más

We're Not Friends
The Crazy And Confused
You Ready?
The First Day
Odd Couples
Another Side
Some Much Needed Insight
Normani's Proposition (And What Came From It)
I Didn't Mean To Hit You That Hard...Oh Wait
Someone Has Some Work To Do
Confrontation
Action and Attraction
I Forgot To Mention That?
Girls Night In
Get Your Girl
Out Of Control
Out of Control
Car Wash
Caught
Date Night
Telling Normani
I Won't Say I'm In Love...At Least Out Loud
Finally.
Talkin' Bout My Girl
Deep Dish
'When This Is All Over You Have To Do One Thing For Me. Anything I Say'
Just Another Uneventful Day
Honesty
Answer: No One Knew
Homecoming (Last Chapter)

Rules Broken

25K 619 180
Por valerie2100

All rights go to original author.

-*Warning*
__________________________________________________________________

"You coming over to mine?" Normani asked as Lauren walked over to her locker. Normani immediately saw something different about her. She had this sort of half grimace but it also looked like she was holding back a smile.

"What's with the face?"

"Here..." Lauren said, handing over the note she found from Camila. She took it and read it over quickly, her expression changing as she read.

"What the heck? Her parents are so dumb! God I swear if I could just tell them what I think of them..." Normani said angrily, then she looked up at Lauren in surprise," Wait...'I love you?' You guys said...AAHH!" she squealed, she grabbed Lauren's shoulders and started jumping up and down rapidly," You guys said 'I love you' to each other?!" Lauren blushed and bit her lip.

"Mmmhmm," she hummed nodding her head and trying not to look as over the moon about it as she really was.

"No way! When? Where? Who said it first? I need details!"

"Geez Mani...calm down! We said it last night at Camila's house and Camz said it first."

"Aww how rom-"

"In spanish," Normani opened her mouth and started fanning herself mockingly.

"Damn, so other then her parents finding out, you had a good night?"

"So good...I just...ugh I love her so much Normani, it scares me. But, like, in the best way possible." Normani smiled widely and tackled Lauren in a hug.

"I can't believe my emotionally unavailable best friends found love!" she squealed before pulling away and hitting her arm," And before me too! What the fuck!"

"Ow! That was hard," Lauren pouted.

"Oh shut up you've taken much worse!"

"You bet I have," the green eyed girl winked suggestively,"...But it still hurt..." she whined while rubbing her arm,"...so are you saying that you and Calum aren't-?"

"Huh? W-What?" Normani stuttered," I mean...we just started dating so it's sorta early. I mean maybe- I guess I could see myself-"

"Chill out Mani, I don't want you to have an aneurism. I was just asking." Normani took a couple deep breaths and the blush on her face slowly dissipated.

"I am really happy for you though Laur."

"Thanks, I am too," she grinned.

"Well you've got the girl, now you've just got to deal with the future in-laws," she chuckled. Lauren's eyes bulged.

"I-In laws? Don't you think it's a bit early to think about that...stuff?"

"What? You mean you don't think about marrying Mila? Walking down the aisle, saying your vows, declaring your eternal love to each other?"

"I- I mean...she, er, it's not..." she sputtered.

"I don't want to give you an aneurism," Normani mocked at the same time Lauren blurted,

"Of course I do!"

They stared at each other in shock- Normani shocked that she actually thought about marrying Camila and Lauren for saying it out loud at all.

"You wh-"

"Camila!" Lauren exclaimed.

All of a sudden it was like Normani didn't exist, green eyes locked onto the Latina's figure, barely believing the girl was there, standing in the hallway.

Then Lauren was gone, running towards her girlfriend. Lauren dropped her bag just before reaching Camila and hoisted her off the floor, embracing each other tightly," I was so worried about you..." Lauren whispered as she set her down but continued to squeeze and smother her with affection.

"I was worried about you too Laur," she sighed, feeling so much better now that she was in her arms. Being with Lauren, enveloped in her scent made all of Camila's sadness and worries and fears seemingly disappear.

After leaving her house she had come straight to school, needing to see Lauren.

"Umm...just to clarify I was worried about both of you..." Normani interjected from the side.

"Oh come here!" Camila said rolling her eyes, but they both gestured for her to join their hug.

"And uh, I don't know if you guys still want to keep your relationship a secret but people are starting to stare."

"Let them," Camila said, dodging Normani's head to press a kiss on Lauren's cheek.

"Ew gross! Not while I'm in between you!" Normani protested, trying to get out from between the two girls but they just squeezed her tighter.

"Come on guys! Let me go!" the dark skinned brunette started thrashing as Lauren and Camila started laughing insanely hard. They were laughing so hard that Normani couldn't help but laugh as well and their grips loosened so they could hold their stomachs. They weren't even really sure what was so funny but it was the happiest any of them had been since Camila's parents had walked in on them and it felt good to finally have a breather from all the angst.

Finally they calmed down, happy tears streaking down their faces from laughing too much as they tried to catch their breaths.

"So I guess we have a lot to talk about, huh?" Lauren asked, still holding onto Camila's hand.

"Mhmm," she nodded, the memories of everything flooding back to her after the short reprieve.

"We can talk at my house?" Normani offered, knowing it was probably the safest choice.

They all agreed and made their way, mentally preparing themselves for whatever might come.

__________________________________________________________________

"WHAT?" Lauren exclaimed, the green eyed girls' reactions had pretty much been like that through the whole time Camila told the story, "They actually wanted to send you to Bible school?!"

"No, they wanted to send me to crazy homophobic bible school. There's a difference."

"And to live with your god-awful Abuela. I swear that woman is Satan's firstborn."

"You've met her?" Lauren asked.

"Unfortunately..." Normani grumbled. Confused, Lauren looked to Camila, who quickly explained,

"Normani came to a family dinner once and Abuela absolutely hated her from the moment she laid eyes on her."

"What? But...everyone loves you," Lauren said to Normani who was glaring at the wall.

"I know! She called me a pretentious, snobby, know-it-all. 'She just needs to stop trying to kiss up to people' my ass..." she mumbled," She's evil Lauren, you never want to meet her."

"Aww I'm sorry," she cooed caressing Camila's hand, "So what happened next?" Camila paused, wondering how she should explain the next part of the story.

"Well...I refused to and my mom said that if I don't go live with my Abuela then I should just leave for good...so I left. For good."

Silence.

Out of all the things Camila had recounted that night- including when she told them about how EXACTLY she had come out- this took their breath away the most.

"Well fuck," Normani said. Lauren just sat there, her mouth opening and closing repeatedly while no noise actually came out. After she gave up trying to say something she grabbed the back of Camila's neck to bring her forward and press a kiss to her head.

"I'm so sorry baby..." she whispered.

"Hell I'm not! Well I mean...yeah it sucks but it's not like I see them much anyway. Now I just need to find a place to stay."

"You can stay with me," the best friends said at the same time. They turned to each other with questioning looks. Lauren put on a fake smile.

"You're sweet Mani but she's my girlfriend and I want to take care of her."

"Lauren, you know this isn't a good idea. Think about it. Your girlfriend living with you, your crazy mother and your little brother? I know for a fact you two don't have much self control and I don't want Chris exposed to that. And not to mention your dad could turn up at any minute. Whereas I am usually alone and my mom isn't too nosy. Plus we have a spare bedroom," Normani reasoned.

Lauren's lower lip jutted out slightly with a genuine pout and her eyes got wide.

"B-but..."

"Babe I think she's right...I mean, I'd love to fall asleep and wake up next to you all the time but don't you think it's a little...soon for us to be moving in together?" she put a comforting hand on her knee," Plus now that I don't have to worry about my parents or anyone else holding me back..." she trailed, sliding her hand up the taller girls thigh,"...Normani is right, I don't think I can control myself..."

Lauren's breath hitched and her eyes fluttered shut. Camila could turn her on faster than she ever thought possible.

"What the hell guys I'm right here! See, this is what I mean!" Normani scoffed. Camila smirked and took her hand back, much to Lauren's disappointment.

"Thank you Mani, really. I'm so lucky to have you."

"Whatever, I only have two rules. No sex while I'm in the house, and if you have sex on the spare bed you better bring your own damn sheets."

The girls burst out laughing and Camila got out a strangled 'deal'.

"I'm not kidding!"

"I know...I'll be good," Camila reassured her before standing up to give her a hug," And I mean it. Thank you."

"You're welcome, you know I would do anything for you."

"I know, I would do the same for you."

__________________________________________________________________

"No sex guys! I mean it!" Normani yelled from her room. She had already called her mom and explained what was happening and she fully supported Camila and her daughter's offer. While Camila was a tad envious (which was to be expected) she was very grateful. Mrs. Hamilton had always been more motherly to her than her own mom.

After talking some more they decided to call it a night and Lauren insisted on staying over again- hence why Normani reminded them to be abstinent for the billionth time that night.

They had both changed into pajamas- a tank top and short shorts for Camila and a large shirt and underwear for Lauren.

"Ugh how am I supposed to not jump you when you're wearing nothing but that?" Camila groaned as they both slipped under the covers.

"Don't tempt me..." she smirked, wrapping her up in her arms.

"At least I finally get to be alone with you..." Camila sighed snuggling into her girlfriend.

"I missed you so much..." Lauren said, "I was so worried about you..."

"You gave me the strength to come out, Lo. I couldn't have done it without you, so thank you."

"I think it's you I should be thanking, you have made me so happy. I never thought I could feel this way."

"I know how you feel...I love you and I can't wait to let everyone know." Lauren separated their bodies so she could see Camila's face.

"Wait...you mean...you want to tell people about us?"

"Of course! I have been hiding for too long. I want everyone to know that you're mine and I'm yours!...unless, you don't want to tell people about us?" Doubt immediately flooded Camila's mind, was she pushing things too fast? But Lauren seemed-

Her thoughts were cut off when the green eyed girl surged forward to connect their lips in a loving kiss.

"Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this moment for so long," she admitted, her green eyes shining with unshed tears of joy. Seeing the look of happiness on Lauren's face made Camila want to cry too. She couldn't believe after all the things they had been through their wishes were finally coming true.

"I think I have an idea..." she said, though it was barely audible.

"I love you Camz."

"I love you, too. And I missed you..." her eyes flickered down to perfect lips," All of you."

They leaned forward at the same time to press their lips together again, savoring the taste and feel of the other. Breathing got heavier as they continued to slowly make out, neither of them in much of a rush. Wet smacking sounds emanated through the room as their lips slid against each other- teeth nipped and tongues danced. Lauren took Camila's plump lower lip and sucked particularly hard before gently biting down, receiving a groan from the Latina. Their grips tightened around each other as seconds turned into minutes and hips started to subconsciously move.

Their legs tangled with each other and Camila fisted Lauren's shirt while the other girl's hands cupped her ass. The thrusts became more deliberate and the kissing more furious. Breathing got heavier and moans more frequent. Neither of them initiated sex- they just wanted to enjoy each other, but with them it wasn't a surprise that their lust for the other overcame them momentarily.

Lauren pulled away for a second and Camila leaned forward a bit wondering where her delicious mouth went.

"W-we promised Normani we wouldn't..." she trailed, obviously conflicted. Usually she wouldn't care but their best friend had been so amazingly supportive. Camila smiled and leaned back in, kissing the corner of the green eyed girl's mouth before trailing wet, open mouth kisses to her neck.

"We're not having sex we're just having a...private reunion," she reasoned in between kisses.

"Mmmm Camz," Lauren moaned, moving her hands to tangle into her long brown hair," If we don't stop now then I don't think I'll ever be able to stop myself..." she panted, but she continued to press Camila's head closer to her.

She poked her tongue out and licked a trail on pale skin all the way to her ear before whispering, "Then don't stop yourself." The brunette worried when the other girl stilled against her so it surprised her when Lauren quickly rolled on top of her and straddled her waist, hooded green eyes boring into her brown ones.

"Bad Camila," she said playfully, but then she copied Camila's actions and leaned down to whisper," You better know how to keep quiet."

"Shit...," Camila panted, her hips thrusting forward in a vain attempt for friction. Sure she started teasing but Lauren had just as much of an effect on her then Camila had on the green eyed girl.

"You know making love is sweet and something I love to do..." the green eyed girl breathed while not wasting anytime running her hands down her back and under her shorts and panties," But right now I REALLY just want to fuck you. Hard and fast..."

Camila tried desperately to hold back a moan and wasn't entirely successful and she let out a broken whimper when Lauren pressed against her center hard through her cotton panties.

"Stay quiet or we stop..." Lauren whispered, rubbing circles right where she knew Camila's clit was. The Latina breathed hard and let out short gasps, trying to control herself.

"I n-need you..." she panted into the green eyed girl's neck.

"I know, you're underwear is fucking soaked..." Lauren groaned. Before Camila got a chance to ask again Lauren swiftly pushed aside the ruined garment and plunged two dexterous fingers into her girlfriend.

Camila's whole body seemed to clench around her and her face contoured as she screamed silently. Lauren stopped moving inside her, distracted by Camila's beauty.

"Fucking MOVE Laur..." neither was sure if she was demanding or begging but she was certainly desperate as she thrust herself up and down on Lauren's fingers.

"Fuck, look at you riding my fingers. It wouldn't matter if I started moving or not would it? You seem to be taking care of yourself just fine."

"Please Laur please..." Camila begged, clutching to her neck as she thruster repeatedly, relishing the feeling of Lauren inside her. It had been too long- at least to long for her- since they were last intimate and Camila was embarrassingly close.

Not that the green eyed girl was holding up any better. She was slowly falling apart without having been touched, Camila was just so sexy. Teasing her was fun but-

"FUCK!" Lauren moaned in surprise when Camila reached down her panties and easily thrusting inside her, she was that wet. But she wasn't still like Lauren was, no, she fucked her hard and fast. Lauren immediately started grinding down on tanned fingers.

"Stay quiet or I stop..." Camila said deviously. They locked eyes for a second before Lauren started slamming into the girls tight hole. Camila bit her tongue to keep from moaning but copied the girls action and pumped into her harder.

They were both trying to concentrate on getting the other off but it was getting increasingly more difficult as their orgasms approached fast. They moved and rutted against each other perfectly, rocking and thrusting in perfect sync.

"Shit, I'm gonna come..." Camila moaned into Lauren's ear as quietly as she could, her walls fluttering uncontrollably around the green eyed girls fingers- a tell that she was close.

"Fuck m-me too. Oh! Come with me Camz!" Lauren sloppily connected their lips before they climaxed at the same time, groaning into each other, stifling their cries of release.

They calmed down after a little while, basking in their post-orgasm glow.

"I came so fucking hard...fuck I missed you so much..." Camila panted.

"Me too...when you started fucking me...damn I was so surprised babe I can't believe I didn't come right then you felt so good."

"Well I'm glad I made you feel as good as I felt," she said sweetly, pecking her lips.

"Thank you," Lauren smiled in return," We should probably get some sleep now, we've got a big day tomorrow. I get to flaunt you and show everyone that you're taken."

"Mmm can't wait..." Camila sighed happily as she snuggled back into Lauren. They melted into each other, finally relaxing peacefully.

And they'd need all the relaxation they could get, tomorrow had a lot in store for the both of them.

__________________________________________________________________

So, there are two chapters left but fear not! The first chapter of my new story, Shutter is out! I will update that once this story is finished which should be this month. Until next time. ~Val

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 22.9K 45
Camila and Lauren are neighbors who used to be friends before high school began. Lauren has always had a thing for Camila, but never got the courage...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
308K 8.4K 29
Do you remember the one that you love? And the one that love you? Lauren does, but will Camila regain her memory after the accident?
471K 16.3K 16
Lauren isn't normal. She can read minds. Hear minds. It's both a blessing and a curse. If she had a choice, she'd pick being normal in a heartbeat. ...