Kageyama x Reader [[ Im your...

By _lunako_

More

Love at First Sight.
We'll meet.
Your embrace. My escape from my sadness.
I want to tell you.
Even If my confession wasn't romantic. I'll make the rest romantic.
Inlove.

I'm your king, You're my queen.

17K 505 1K
By _lunako_

After dismissal time, Kageyama and you left immediately, hand in hand, with a readable joyous expression, also... somehow.. humming a cheerful tune?

"Tobiooooo."

"(Y/nnnnnn)."

You both stared at each other then, gripping tightly, giving more pressure while holding your hands.

"I really love your eyes..."

"Really? But yours is very pretty.."

"Right. I love my eyes than yours."

You poked your tongue out, then he raised his brows in confusion.

"You know why? Because... without them, I can't see you."

You got him, he blushed a bit, scratching the side of his cheek before pulling you close to his side.

"You're so funny."

"Not really. I'm really weird when Im with you. I admit it."

You chuckled, smiling crookedly at the other before you nuzzled on his arm, walking together, bags hanged onto both of your shoulders. After seconds then, you both let go of each other for a while, you skipping 2 steps ahead of him before he catches up. You were so cheerful today.. speaking of Hinata, you didn't pay attention to him much earlier. Hmh... walking several steps more, passing few students from another schools, some guys stared at you, only one thing thing that was heard.

'She's cute'

This was uncomfortable. Ofcourse Kageyama heard them, his brows twitch, facial expression which looked a lot more like a grumpy person, well.. that's usual. Ah.. what is this feeling. Kageyama dug his fingers through his hair as he watches you walk ahead of him, you were slowing down to catch him up. His arms extended to your wrist, making sure you're close to him as he started hanging his arms over your shoulder, fixing your hair away from your face, kissing you on the cheek.

'Oh.. was he jealous?'

You smirked at him, holding his hand where his arms were hang onto you, you gave a kiss behind his hand, before grinning.

"Don't worry. Im all yours."

He smiled, fixing your hair once again, but this time without much of notice, he placed a flower behind your ear... you glanced at his action, followed by your hand, touching what was placed behind your earlobe... a flower? From where..

But anyway. You told him that you'll properly introduce him to your parents, when you did arrive the front door, you turned the knob, seeing no one but your cousin standing ahead the door.

"Im hom--"

"(Y/n)!!!"

He hugged you, making you bounce back a little bit before pushing him with force, but it led to failure. Glancing to the male beside you, he glared, whispering softly to your ears.

"(Y/n) who's this."

"My boyfriend."

"W-What? You? A boyfriend? HAHAHA. No. I-I thought you only love me!!!"

Kageyama raised his brows upon confusion. Oh. Another weird guy, it was another opinion of his.

"Oh please. Did I told you? And no. Not you. It'll be incest."

"Wha-"

"Come on Tobio. Lets head inside."

He nodded, holding onto your hand. But your cousin's glare was trailing til you both entered the door, then... he ran towards you both as well. Trailing behind like a personal security guard.

"Oh, (Y/n)-chan. Who's this?"

"Mom, dad. Meet Tobio. My boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you, miss (L/n), sir (L/n)."

"Our daughter surely knows how to pick a boyfriend. Ne, (Y/n)-chan, what about Oikawa?"

Edges of Kegeyama's eyebrows twitched. Now he knew, you had a crush towards Oikawa. Your face was emotionless except... eyes below to above grew a dark shade, oh.. why were you upset about it. Well. You did regret picking an idiot, not to mention you're also an idiot for picking Oikawa the first time.

You dug your fingers through your hair, jumbling up your hair before raising up your chin, puffing out your chest, placing your arm around Kageyama.

"Well. I chose this guy. Let's forget about Oikawa."

"Wait. (Y/n). You really did had a crush towards Oi-"

You pinched his cheek, smiling at him.

"Are ya JEALOUS?"

"N-No ofcourse not. I know he's good with ladies.."

"Then. Im no longer be a lady then. Just a manly lady."

Your parents chuckled. Oh.. they're also happy for you, meanwhile in the background, gloomy aura spreads throughout. Such a clingy cousin.. it was your fault for taking care of him too much when you were both young. You rolled your eyes, letting go of your boyfie before running upstairs to leave your belongings.

"Tobio-kun, do you want to join us for dinner?"

"Miss-(L/n), I'-"

"Mom it means yes. He's just shy."

You yelled from upstairs.

He facepalmed. But he couldnt do anything but to agree, he just knew that you only want to spend more time with him even though newly confessed to each other, so just... why not? He would love to spend more time with his cute girlfriend.

"So.. Tobio-chan, how did you both met?"

Your mother curiously asked, expecting a sweet love story between you and him.

"Well.. it was during the volleyball tournament. That was the time when I met her."

Running downstairs, you ran beside him, you only changed your clothes to pants and a shirt, now crossing your arms beside him.

"Hmh. That time he stole my eyes away from Oikawa."

"(Y-Y/n)-- wha-"

"That time I lost my feelings for trashykawa. Because just staring at Tobio, I know he's the one."

"(Y/n) you're right. It was likely a love at first sight."

"Awww sweet. Tobio-chan, do you love (Y/n)?"

"Ofcourse. More than I could say. She's my future bride."

You blushed, placing both hands behind your head, smiling.

"Heh.."

Your parents 'aww's, made you uncomfortable though.. but ofcourse, you truly just love Kageyama, and you know that. He's the one you need at the moment. Probably... forever?

"Well. Gotta go. Be right back in dinner time."

"Becareful both of you."

Nodding in agreement you both left the building, your obsessed cousin though.. peeking at every actions you both make. Holding hands, hugging, clinging. Oh. How he wished he was in place of Kageyama. He groaned in jealousy before stalking you both in stroll. Stopping by at the small park, you sat on the swing, Kageyama pushing you to send you in harmless motion, making sure you're safe, enjoying the swing.

"Harder."

He pushed you more with a bit of force.

"Weeeeee~~"

You said, enjoying it like a kindergarten student. He smiled, sitting on the other swing, watching you until you stopped.

"I noticed that.. when Im with you.. I smile a lot."

"I noticed. That's cute though."

You said, giving off a sweet smile, moving your hands inside your pockets in circular motion, searching your phone. He stared curiously at what you were doing.

"Oh. Tobio. Is that Hinata?"

"Where?"

He shifted his sight at the direction where you pointed your fingers at, immediately taking out your phone, capturing a photo of his. Sadly. He heard the shutter sound though..

Kageyama stared back where the noise came from; it was from you. You gave off a peace sign, letting him see the picture you just caputured.

Zooming closer to his face.

"Look. I'll set this as my wallpaper."

He sighed then that time.. he noticed something at the corner of the photo.

"Is that the weird dude?"

"Who?"

"The one at your house."

"Oh right."

Putting down your gadget, staring directly at the bushes where he was peeking, more likely.. you and Kageyama was glaring. (Cous/name) sweat dropped, pulling down his hat down a bit to conceal his face. Even though.. you already knew who was it. You facepalmed, looking at the setter.

"He must been really worried about you.."

"Hmh.. I took care of him.. too much.. I think."

"You're really a caring person.."

He mumbled, standing up, squatting down, giving a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Several years has passed. Graduating highschool, college. Even though it was really a hard time studying your hardest subject, Kageyama was there, helping you. You made it together.

Now waiting in this very day. You're both in middle 20's, to be more specific. 27. You both Having a very own job.

(Y/n) stood before a mirror, checking out herself in every angles with a bouquet in her hand, a veil concealing a bit of her beautiful feature, smiling cheerfully, with slight tear located in her eyes. Tears of joy it was.

"(Y/n)-chan. It's time. Look how pretty you are! Aw... back to those days where you both was just dating.."

"Oh mom.."

You ran towards her, hugging her tightly in your elegant gown.

~~~

Walking in aisle, Kageyama was standing on the altar, waiting for his bride to reach his side, he couldn't wait... to hear your sweet yes.

Instead of your father escorting you, it was your cousin, it felt kinda unfair but... he just have to accept it. Petals covers small portion of the red cloth to the altar, people around you smiling in joy, and also your soon to be husband's parents, they smiled at you.

Few more steps.

You let go of the one's arm escorting you. He smiled, shifting his eyes at Kageyama, he poked his tongue out.

"Take care of my beautiful (Y/n)."

"I will..."

~~~

~~~

~~~

Finally the mass ended.

"Kageyama, do you take (Y/n) to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do."

"(Y/n), do you take Kageyama to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do.."

Slowly taking your hand, inserting a ring on your finger, smiling at you, with a visible tear located at the corner of his eyes. He looked so happy.

Doing the same, inserting a ring on his finger, you smiled back.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

Slowly flipping the veil behind you, sliding his hand to your cheek, shutting his eyes, moving closely to close the gaps between your lips, he kissed you sweetly, then he breaks the kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too... Tobio."

{{ The end~~ should I make an extra chapter after this or nah?--

Im sorry I know im not good with wedding scenes. Hahaha--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.5K 16
Nishinoya x Any! Reader You are in your second year at high school when your parents decide to move house to be closer to the rest of your family. Yo...
105K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
219K 5.2K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
824K 21.1K 20
Sometime after the Trials All Might had set up for the students Bakugou began acting a bit strange. Is it a change of heart, or is there something m...