Bad Boy In Luv || Completed

By Suga_Kim

In which a girl hides a big secret behind those nerd glasses. Credits for the cover goes to @Jiminfication :D... More

1.New School
2.Jerk
3. I Hate You
4. Partner
5. A Day with BTS
6. A day with BTS (part 2)
7. Being an Idol
8. Detention
9. Savior
10. Feelings
11. Jealous
12. Special Girl
13. Hang Out
14. Vacation
16. Ice Cream?
17. Absent
18. Confess
19. Girlfriend?
20. Unhappiness
21. Jungkook's Birthday
22. Pain
23. News
24. Official
25. Baby
26. First Date
27. New Students
28. Sasaeng
29. Field Trip (Part 1)
30. Field Trip (Part 2)
31. Hurt
32. Misunderstood
33. The Truth (Part 1)
34. The Truth (Part 2)
35. I'm Sorry
36. One Mic
37. Jinhee.....KJ?!
38. Hug Me
39. Together
40. KJ
41. Festival
42. Mine
43. Love
44. Prom
45. Cheating (Final)

15. Vacation (Part 2)

347K 13.8K 19.3K
By Suga_Kim

RAP MONSTER's POV

I have realized my feelings for her. I realized I liked Jinhee and I know she's the right one for me. I wanted to take our relationship to the next step, I want to be more then just a friend.

I decided to confess to her. Jinhee-yah! Please say yes!

JINHEE's POV

I'm sitting alone under the moonlight.
Rapmon told me to wait for him outside the pool. He said he have something urgent to tell me, I wonder what it is?

"Boo!"
"Ahh!" I jump from the terrified noise.
"Yah! What was that for!"

"Sorry, I just want to scared you." he smiles. His dimples are cute.

"May I?" He pointed to the seat next to me.

"Of course." I patted on the seat beside me.
He sit down then look up to the sky. "The stars are beautiful tonight" he commented. His eyes were sparkly.

"Um, it's beautiful" I look up to the high sky.

"But not as beautiful as you." he suddenly added. Goddamnit I blushed!

"What's with the cheesiness!" I joked.

"No! I meant for real! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met!"

I look at him. I don't know what to say. The atmosphere is getting weird....

"Jinhee-yah!" He called.

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell you!" He said, ruffling his hair shyly.

"Sure! Tell me."

"This might be sudden......but...."

"I.......I like you!" He confessed and I almost didn't trust his words.

"Since the first time I heard you rap, first time you start to hang out with us till now. My heart kept flustered whenever I see you,... so I decided to confessed."

"Jinhee-ah.......will you be my girlfriend?" Then he look at me with his sparkly eyes again.
He like me? What?! I don't know what to say!
I have no idea he felt like this!
Do I like him? I don't know!......But I know that when I'm with Rapmon, my heart won't beat as fast as I was with Tae. No one.....makes my heart beats like that except Tae.....No One.

TAEHYUNG's POV

I went looking for her everywhere. Then I finally found her beside the pool.
A picture that broke my heart to pieces. Jinhee is in Rapmon's embrace.

No! They can't, they can't be a couple!
Am I too late? Jinhee-ah, please tell me....that I'm not late yet, tell me that you guys are not going out! please tell me that I still have a chance...please Jinhee! Jebal!
My heart shattered in a million pieces, this pain is too unbearable.

JINHEE's POV

After Rapmon left, I also take my leave. I enter the fancy lobby with fancy designs and fancy chandelier. The reception smile at me and I smile back. Then I head my way to the elevator.
I clicked number "4" so it could takes me to floor 4 where my room locates.
I wait for a few seconds, then the 2 elevator door closes slowly.

When it almost close completely,........a hand appear between making the door stop. Ouch, that must hurt.
The door open up again.

"Taehyung?!" So the hand belong to him. What is he doing here? Oh no, he looks mad.

"Are you ok-" I didn't get a chance to finish but HE SLAM ME AGAINST THE WALL!

"Taehyung-ah....." I said softly, but inside I was scared to death. His eyes were cold, they were red, a bit watery as if he wanted to cry.
Then the door closes.
But he wouldn't say a word. He would just look at me, who kept squirming in between his arms. The atmosphere was so quiet I could hear my own racing heart.

"Tae-"

He

Slam

His

Lips

Onto

Mine

I was shocked! My first kiss is stolen by him! He continued to kiss me, he aggressively inspecting my mouth but at the same time, he was savoring it. My heart feels like it was going to explode. I heard fireworks everywhere. Butterflies roaming around crazily in my stomach.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I tried to push him, but he's too strong. Instead, he grab both of my wrist and slam it to the wall above my head,too. He totally have all the control of me.
His eyes were closed but mine aren't, my eyes are too shocked to be closed.
He continued to kiss me.....
The kiss was rough at first, but gradually, Taehyung softens. A rough kiss turn into a passionate one. He gently nibbling on my lower lips as my mind and body melts away. Without thinking, my body acts on its on.
I begin to respond to the kiss, too. It was too soft, too sweet to resist.
He let go of my wrist now, but I didn't fight back anymore.
His hand now find the way to my nape and pulled me closer. I closed my eyes, tasting the nectar-like lips of his.
It goes on for a while, we both pulled out for breath.

My first kiss was that intense.
We both are so out of breath. The elevator was filled with nothing but heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry, Jinhee-yah" Taehyung's sadden voice suddenly broke my heart. "I should've done that..."

"I shouldn't touch something that doesn't belong to me" he was sad, sadder than ever.....but what he said doesn't makes sense.

"Something that doesn't belong to you?" I asked.

"I know.....I know you and Rapmon are dating" he said.
What the.........

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I heard he confessed to you and I saw you guys hugged just now." he continued to sound depressed.

"He did confessed." I said and he look at me.

"......but I reject him."

TAEHYUNG's POV

".....but I reject him" the four words that slowly healed my broken heart together.

"Then why did you guys hugged?" I asked.

"After I rejected him... He asked if we could be friends. I said of course. Then he ask for a friend hug, so I hugged him" Jinhee explained. So that's how..... Gosh I felt so relieved. More than relieved, I feel so happy I could fly.

"Really?!" I asked, I could feel a smile appear on my face.

"Ya...." She nodded. "I like Rapmon, but not in that way"

She said and I mentally jumped in joy.

"Oh! Here's your glasses." I give them to her then she took them.

"Is that's why you were so aggressive just now?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah..." I got nothing to hide. At that moment, the elevator opened.

"Yah!" She yelled. "Why would you forced someone to kiss, stupid!!" Cuz I like you.

"But you answered the kiss.." I smirked. Her cheeks turn into a shade of crimson red.

"Ugh!" She pushes me away and exit the elevator as her cheeks blushes with embarrassment.

"Where are you going?!" I smiled and yelled at her.

"To my room, where else!" She replied without looking at me. She's cute when she's like that.
Aish it makes me want to kiss her again. Ugh her lips taste like honey and I want more!

"Goodnight Jinhee-yah!" I said before she enter her room.
The hallway becomes empty, I shamelessly dancing my way to my own room. Too happy to contain my feels~

"Hyung is such an alien." Maknae says when I continued to dance in the room.
"Something good happen?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah" I said while plopping down to my bed smiling.
"What is it?!" Jungkook asked.
"Not telling~"
"Aish, this guy!" Jimin retorted.

I put my right hands on my heart. Badump Badump Badump. My heart still beats so fast. Aigoo! She makes me go crazy.

NO ONE's POV

The next day, everyone is getting excited to go JeongBang Waterfall. The road trip was fun, fills with singing and rapping. The boys show off to the girls their Cyphers, which totally impressed the girls.
Although being hurt from the rejection, Rapmon still manage to smile in front of Jinhee. They are still friends after all .
On the other hand, Jinhee and Taehyung are a bit awkward from their incident yesterday.

"This place is so crowded" Jinhee said. It seems like all of young people travel to Jeju on their break.

"Ya let's stick together so we won't get lost" Jhope says as they struggle to get through the crowd.

"Omo, they're so hawt" a group of girls commented. Jinhee and Miyoung rolls their eyes in unison.

"Oppa, can I have your number?" A girl asked ask Jimin, while the other girls asked the rest of BTS.

Miyong focus on Jin, while
Jinhee narrowed her eyes on Taehyung. The girl who ask his number is totally cute, and Jinhee doesn't like that. Taehyung saw Jinhee staring, he smirk secretly.
He wanted to give the girl his number to pissed Jinhee off, but at the same time, he afraid Jinhee might hate him after.
"Sorry girl, I don't give strangers my number" Taehyung says coldly then walk away. Leaving the girl behind in embarrassment. On the other hand, Jinhee just smirk at the girl.

Rapmon, Jin, and Jungkook also end up reject the girls.

While the rest.........

"Hehe, I give the girl a random number" Suga laugh.

"Same" Jimin and J-hope laugh along and they high-5 each other.

The groups continued to hiked, takes pictures, laugh, and being silly together beside the beautiful waterfall. They walked along the rocky coast where there are tents that aunties set up to sell fresh catches from the sea.
They tried sea urchin and raw sashimi dish on the spot while enjoying the beautiful view of the sea.

And that's how their last day on Jeju ended~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 283 16
"I swear to the devils, you'll be the end of me, my lady Mafia." he bellowed as she spun around, her voice echoing, "Even on my deathbed, my final d...
341K 20.8K 27
" did you ever fell in love , noona ? " she looked at his eyes and smiled " yes , deeply " ~~~ A story in which y/n fall in love with her bestfrie...
10.7K 287 48
A girl with a terrible trauma and lot of secrets but with a big dream to be a kpop star had a hard time adjusting to every happenings after her fathe...
14.7M 671K 81
"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, the Korean Royalty? A...