Mohabbat ✔

By iamthenoor

Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi g... More

Chapter 1 - Craziness
Chapter 2 - Back Home
Chapter 3 - Rishta
Chapter 4 - Press Conference
Chapter 5 - Engagement Dress
Chapter 6 - I'm Engaged?
Chapter 7 - Friends
Chapter 8 - Dreams
Chapter 9 - Uneasiness
Chapter 10 - Pakistan?
Chapter 11 - Shocked
Chapter 12 - Gifts
Chapter 13 - Ring
Chapter 14 - Competition
Chapter 15 - Veer-Zaara Or Hawa-Hussain?
Chapter 16 - Rain
Chapter 17 - Biryani
Chapter 18 - Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?
Chapter 19 - Phone Calls
Chapter 20 - Pyaar, Ishq Aur Mohabbat
Chapter 21 - Judai
Chapter 23 - Preparations
Chapter 24 - Refreshing Memories
Chapter 25 - Qubool Hai?
Chapter 26 - Confessions and Troubles
Chapter 27 - The Apologizes
Chapter 28 - About 'Her' And 'Him'
Chapter 29 - The Promises
Chapter 30 - Zaroori Tha
Chapter 31 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 32 - Got Caught
Chapter 33 - Behind The Bars
Chapter 34 - Love And Hatred
Chapter 35 - Anger And Frustration
Chapter 36 - Going Away...Forever!
Chapter 37 - Losing it
Chapter 38 - Goodbye!
Author's Note
Chapter 39 - Distance
Chapter 40 - The Audio Launch
Chapter 41 - Memories Brings Pain
Chapter 42 - Wounded
Chapter 43 - Heart To Heart Talks
Chapter 44 - Sleepless Night And Feelings
Chapter 45 - Living Life
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Get Married?
Chapter 48 - Revealed
Chapter 49 - Plans
Chapter 50 - Truth And Regret
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Do Qadam Door
My Baby Turns One ♡
Chapter 53 - The Confrontation
Author's Note.
Chapter 54 - Dreams Come True
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 22 - Back To Normal

3.4K 259 132
By iamthenoor

Hawa's POV

It has been a month since he left Pakistan but still I can't erase all the memories we shared together. My life has turned into the same boring and dull like usual and my daily routine of being an Abba Ji daughter was back again. I seriously felt a huge different in me, a big hole in my heart and it was something incomplete, my life was incomplete.

After sharing those beautiful one month together, those thirty days together, sneaking out of my own house without anybody's knowledge, running away for life from those security guards, those talks we had, those long walk at night, those jokes we cackled together and almost everything we did together was not easy to forget or to even erase it from my heart. It was like someone has tattooed it in my heart, a permanent tattoo and I cannot erase it.

I miss it all...and you.

I inhaled deeply as I slowly closed my eyes and clutched something in my hand, reminiscing the memories just to make myself feel better but unfortunately it was making the worst out of me. I exhaled loudly as I slowly opened my eyelids and I hung my face down, lowering my gaze to the dupatta on my hand.

I brought the dupatta high to my sight as I gulped down the lump in my throat, brushing my fingers against the soft cloth as my mind travelled to the most beautiful day of my life.

Lots of love,
Hussain Asif.

A small smile crept onto my face when his smiling face flashed in my head and I rolled my lips inwards as I walked to the balcony, where he used to meet me secretly.

Cold wind was swaying my hair, sent chills down my spine as it somewhat made me feel relax a little. I stepped towards the railing before I brushed my fingers on the railing and then I cluctched it real tight under my palm.

"Hi!"

"Hussain!!"

"Naam toh suna hi hoga."

I chuckled as I shook my head slightly when a memory popped in my head where he first sneaked into my room, not caring about his own life. I sucked in deep breath before I released them slowly, rolling a tongue over my lips.

A sudden knock on my door made me startle and I jumped back a little as I hurriedly stepped in my room again and stopped myself few metres away from the door as I just stared at it.

"Who's that?" I questioned, furrowing slightly as I bit my lower lip.

"Teri bhoot!" I heard she scoffed from the other side and I chuckled slightly.

"Haya aur kaun!" She added and I looked here and there before I hurriedly sprinted towards my cupboard and hid the dupatta in there.

"Hawa! Open up!" She yelled as she knocked once and I quickly closed my cupboard.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back and hurriedly turned around after making sure that my dupatta was hidden perfectly and sped myself towards the door before I unlocked it.

"It almost dinner time. Aa jaao." Haya said looking at my face and I nodded my head as I closed my door and walked down with her to the kitchen.

I took a steel pan and put it on the stove before I poured water in it and lit up the flame, boiling the water. Soon, I poured the tea pollen and an accurate amount of milk before I stirred it till a beautiful aromatic smell rose up to my nostrils when I steam oozing out from it.

"Haya.." I took her name as she was serving something into a bowl before she covered it with a lid and was about to step out of the kitchen.

"Hmm.." She replied as she halted herself and turned in my direction when I took a jug from the shelf and arranged few cups on a tray.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as I poured the hot tea in the glass jug carefully.

"Biryani." She said casually as she stepped out of the kitchen and suddenly I winced in pain as my hand burnt when I accidentally spilled the hot tea on my hand.

"Ahh!" I shut my eyes as I hurriedly put the pan down and walked to the basin and opened the tap before I drenched my hand under the pipe, cooling my burnt skin.

My eyes were moistened slightly as I looked at my hand, didn't know whether it was because of the pain or because of the memory I had in me. I pulled my hand from the tap and saw it has a reddish mark on it before I blew it slightly when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hawa you're okay?" Haya asked concernedly and I turned towards her as I slowly curved my lips upwards into a smile.

"Yes I'm okay Haya." I replied before I gulped down and her eyes were widened looking at me in shock.

"Hawa! Your hand!" She gasped aloud as she held my hand in her and I bit my lower lip.

"What happened?" She asked as her eyes turned wet slightly looking at my face and I smiled, shaking my head at her.

"Don't worry Haya...I'm okay. Don't know where my mind was when I..." I halted myself as I inhaled deeply, shrugging and she made a disapproving face looking at me.

"Chalo mere saath!" She said as she grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the table at the corner and made me sit.

"Wait here, I"ll be back." She said and I sighed looking at her as I nodded my head when she walked past me to the nearest cabinet, taking out first aid kit and approached me again.

"Give me your hand." She said firmly as she took a seat near me and put the kit on the table before she opened it. I smiled slightly as I extended my left hand in her direction and sighed slightly when she took out a cream from the kit and swept it on my hand.

"Ahh!" I winced slightly when the cream burnt my hand and she quickly blew air on it, made me smile.

"Thanks Haya." I said honestly and she just smiled at me after she was done with it.

Soon, we stepped out of the kitchen as Haya held the tray and we walked to the dining table where everyone was waiting for us. I adjusted my dupatta on my head as I lowered my gaze and took my seat when Haya put the tray on the dining table before she walked away from there.

We started our Dua and was about to start eating when we heard a voice and looked up to find Asad was approaching with a usual smile on his face.

"Assalamualaikum!" He chirped happily and Abba Ji smiled at him as I lowered my gaze to my plate.

"Waalaikumsalam beta!" Abba Ji replied and I sighed internally, answering his greet in my heart.

"Bethiye beta." Ammi said as she pointed a seat in front of me out of all the seats in this long as heck dining table and I inhaled deeply.

"Thank you." Asad replied as he pulled a chair out in front of me and took his seat.

"How's your father?" Abba Ji asked as a sign of polite and Asad smiled at him.

"Alhamdulillah. He's good Uncle." Asad replied and Abba Ji nodded his head looking at Asad.

"Asad.." Ammi interrupted them before they could talk about their parties or anything and I mentally sighed in relief when Asad shifted his gaze on her.

"Flip your plate." Ammi instructed excitedly when she got a new person to serve and I smiled internally as Asad chuckled.

"Aap yahaan beta?" Abba Ji asked, furrowed at him and Asad sighed heavily as he ran his eyeballs on me before he laid his gaze on Abba Ji.

"Uhm main...Hawa se milne aaya hoon. I need to discuss something with her." Asad replied casually and my eyes were slightly widened at his boldness.

"Oh...have your dinner first." Abba Ji said and we then zipped our mouth, started eating quietly.

Soon, we finished eating and Asad excused us to the foyer.

I inhaled deeply as we kept walking, didn't say a word yet and I decided to break the silence in between us.

"Asad.." I called him as I halted myself and looked up at him.

"Hmm.." He replied, stopping himself and turned towards me with his eyebrows raised slightly.

"You were saying that you want to discuss something with me. What's that?" I asked calmly and he sucked in deep breath as he laid his gaze upon me, made me furrow.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking directly in my eyes and something hitched in my throat upon hearing it. I gulped down as I lowered my gaze slightly before I parted my lips.

"Yes I am. Why are you asking?" I cross questioned and he exhaled heavily, looking ahead for a moment.

"I've been noticing you since I'm back. You always look lost...like something is bothering you." He shifted his gaze upon me again and I felt my words were lost in my throat when I saw his soft eyes that filled with concern.

"What's the matter Hawa? Do you have any problem?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me and his tone was full of care for me, made me gulp down internally.

"If you have any, just tell me." He added again calmly and I rolled a tongue over my lips, taking in deep breath or to be exact mugging myself.

"I'm okay Asad. Maybe just tense about our marriage." I said and slowly a smile made it's way up to his lips as he sighed, chuckling slightly while shaking his head.

"Phew." He sighed and I just looked down when I heard his voice again.

"I thought you have some serious issues." He added and I smiled while looking up at his face again.

"Nothing to be worried Asad. I'm okay." I assured him with a nod and he smiled at me before he gestured me to walk to the wooden bench.

We took our seats not far from each other and he broke the silence in between us again.

"Uhm actually..." He trailed and I furrowed looking at his face.

"I'm listening Asad." I said, purposely rolling my eyes and he chuckled at me before he parted his lips again.

"Tomorrow...jewelleries, sarees, lahenga and I don't know what more are coming from the showroom. You gotta choose for our Mehndi, Nikah and Walima." He told as his eyes were shinning bright and I could clearly see the happiness reflected from his eyes made me shiver deep down as I felt knots tied in my stomach, giving me uneasy feelings.

I fidgeted my fingers as I lowered my gaze to the soft grass under my feet and I gulped the lump in my throat. Inhaling deeply while brushing the weird thoughts and feelings away, I slowly lifted my head up and laid my gaze on him.

Okay calm down Hawa!

"Uhm...what time are they coming?" I asked slowly curved a smile on my lips while looking at his face and he sighed in smile.

Shehryaar's POV

"Nida." I called her as I stepped towards her who was lying weakly on the bed with a tray in my hands and put the tray on the bedside table.

"Nida...utho." I said as I took a seat on the brim and brought my one leg up on the bed while the other I kept it hanging. I leaned towards her a little and raised my hand, caressing her cheek which was slightly warm and she squinted open her eyes weakly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked concernedly as I laid my worried look on her and she curved her lips upwards, smiling at me.

"Better now." She replied lowly, grabbing my hand from her cheek and tried to get up when I quickly helped her leaned on the bed.

"You still look weak." I sighed, sliding myself in her a little and she smiled meekly as she ran her eyeballs on me.

"I'll be fine soon." She gave me the same answer since yesterday and I rolled my eyes disapprovingly as I sighed heavily hearing her.

"Oh come on Nida! You should consult a doctor when you're sick! Don't be stubborn!" I narrowed my eyes helplessly at her when she chuckled hearing me.

"I'm fi..." She coughed suddenly, couldn't complete her sentence and I widened my eyes in panic as I hurriedly slid in and stroked her back.

"Fine uh?" I glared at her who was smiling cheekily looking at me and I sighed, taking a glass of water from the side table.

"Have it." I said as I brought the glass to her lips and she parted it, drinking the water to calm her throat.

"Better?" I asked when she pulled the glass out and she nodded as an answer.

"Let's go to the clinic." I tried once again, pouting and she inhaled deeply looking at my face.

"Shehry...you go and receive Hussain from the airport and if...IF my condition is still worse, then we'll go." She replied, trying to act all cool and I narrowed my eyes at her while making my dissatisfied face.

"Your condition is worse Nida. You're having high fever!" I scoffed and she shrugged, ignoring me completely while leaning on the bedhead as she brought her arms to her front and folded it, made me exhale loudly.

"Chalo...nashta karo." I said as I bent down to my side, picking up the tray and put it on my lap.

I took a bowl of soup from the tray and took a spoon beside it and dipped in the bowl before I took it out and brought it to her lips.

"Aaa?" I said as I widened my mouth, instructed her to part her lips and instead of doing so, she laughed looking at my face before she pinched my cheek.

"So cute!" She responded while giggling and I chuckled, passing her a kissy face as I extended the spoon in her direction again.

She parted her lips and sipped the soup and I kept feeding her till she stopped me.

"Enough Shehry." She said heavily as if she was full and I widened my eyes in disbelief looking at her.

"Enough? You still have half of the bowl to finish!" I retorted seriously and she sighed, shaking her head while pouting.

"I seriously can't take it anymore. I'll throw up if I do." She whined helplessly and I sucked in deep breath looking at her as I rolled my lips inwards.

"Okay fine. Just three more spoons okay?" I pleaded as I scrunched my nose, trying hard to persuade her and she whimpered shaking her head like a small kid.

"Shehry..." She whined and I quickly brought a spoon to her mouth.

"Please please please! Just three more." I said, feeling like I was begging a stubborn kid and she inhaled deeply, finally nodded her head helplessly despite the dissatisfaction on her face. I breathed a sigh of relied as I smiled when she opened her mouth and sipped the soup.

Soon, she finished the third spoon and I put the bowl on the tray again before I took a glass.

"Yeh lo." I said, pinning the glass on her lips and she drank the water before she pulled out.

"Thanks Shehry." She said when I put the tray on the bedside table again and I turned towards her before I leaned in her and she blinked at me.

"Anytime love." I replied, kissing her forehead and she shut her eyes when my lips touched her skin as she placed her palm on my chest, over my speeding heart beats.

"Take rest okay? I'll be back soon." I said pulling out and I stood up, ready to leave her when she suddenly grabbed my wrist made me turn towards her again.

"What happened?" I asked, raising my eyebrows concernedly as I sat down again and I cupped her cheeks, made her smile looking at my face.

"Did you have your breakfast?" She asked while raising her eyebrows at me and I sighed, but soon a smile made it's way up to my lips.

"I'll have it with Mama and Dad and then straight to the airport." I said as I took a short pause looking at her face and she nodded her head.

"But you will now promise me...you'll take care and will immediately call me if anything happens. I'll ask Mama to look after you while I'm out." I said, winking at her when she rolled her eyes as she sniffled.

"Oh come on now Shehry! I'm not a kid!" She scoffed, folding her hands on her chest as she pouted and I giggled as I pinched her nose.

"You are a kid...for me." I leaned in and kissed her forehead again when she chuckled slightly.

"Bye love. Take care." I said and she nodded her head with a smiled before she kissed my cheek, startling me.

"I love you." She said sincerely looking into my eyes and I sighed dramatically as I put my hand over my heart and she laughed badly, slapping my arm.

"Go now! I wanna sleep!" She retorted and I chuckled, lying her down and pulled the duvet up to her chest.

"I love you more." I said, stroking her hair and she smiled at me.

"I know." She replied, winking at me and I chuckled.

I then stepped out of the room when she closed her eyes and carefully closed the door behind me without making any noise and went downstairs.

"Morning Mama!" I kissed her cheek and she giggled, patting my head.

"How's Nida?" She asked when I pulled out and I could sense worry in her tone, made me sigh internally.

"The same..but her fever is on and off." I replied lowly and Mama furrowed at me in dissatisfaction.

"Usse doctor ke pass le jaao na. You are so irresponsibble!" Mama said as if I purposely didn't want to take her to the doctor and I mentally slapped my head.

Iss mein meri ghalti kiya hai bhai?

"She doesn't want to come Mama. Khair...phir se baat karunga usse." I said and Mama shook her head slightly at me.

"I'll take her to the doctor after I fetched Hussain from airport." I told, ready to leave the house and Mama looked at my face before she parted her lips.

"Have your breakfast first." She said, eyeing me to sit and I sighed, finally taking a seat when Dad popped out of nowhere.

"Morning Papa!" I greeted him and he smiled at me, patting my head before he took his seat, looking so exhausted as sweat beads were on his forehead.

"Morning." He replied, taking a glass of water the table and drank it.

"Jog?" I asked shortly and he nodded his head while putting the glass on the table again.

"Haan. I did 2km today." He replied and my eyebrows were lifted up itself in amaze hearing him.

"Wah Papa! That's unbeliveable!" I said in disbelief and he chuckled looking at me.

"Chalo nashta karo." Mama disturbed us as she brought few platters on the dining table and arranged it in front of us.

"What time will Hussain arrives?" Papa asked and I looked at my wrist watch, furrowing slightly as I calculated the time left.

"In an hour or less Papa." I told and Papa nodded his head and we started eating our breakfast as Mama joined us.

Soon, we finished eating and I got up to the kitchen and washed my hands before I stepped to the hall. Bending down towards the coffee table, I picked up my car keys, wallet and mobile when suddenly Mama's voice halted me.

"Drive safely Shehry." Mama said, stepping towards me and I stood straight again while passing her a soft smile.

"I will Mama. And could you please look after Nida? I'm...worried." I said, sighing heavily and Mama smiled looking at my face.

"Don't worry. I will." Mama said, patting my head and I kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Mama. I shall go now...your bakri must be waiting for me." I said and Mama narrowed her eyes at me and twisted my ear, made me laugh out loud despite the pain on my ear.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry! Now your full attention will be on him haan." I made a face and Mama chuckled as she let go of my ear.

"Kyun nahi? Mera beta jo hai." Mama smirked at me, purposely boiled the jealousy in me and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye!" I scoffed and hurriedly stepped out of the house, yet I still could hear Mama's laughter, made me smile.

I then walked towards my car and got in before I accelerated the gear and drove off to Atif and Waqas's places to take them with me. We were jamming on songs while heading to the airport, couldn't control our excitement as well to meet him.

Ahh after three months, I'm finally meeting him..

Soon, we reached the airport and I parked my car at the lot and hurriedly sprinted in the entrance. I roamed my eyes around the longue and sighed heavily when I couldn't catch a sight of him.

"Probably his flight hasn't arrived yet." Waqas said looking at both of us and I nodded my head.

"Yeah maybe. Let's wait." Atif said and we sighed.

We waited for few minutes when I suddenly heard someone yelling at me.

"Shehry!!" Hussain screamed from on top of his lungs and my eyes were popped out of their sockets upon catching a sight of him and without waiting a second longer we hurriedly ran towards him and jumped on him.

"Hussain!!" We yelled in excitement, jumping in a group hug and didn't bother the eyes which were on us.

"Ahh I missed you guys!!" He yelled and we pulled out, having a solo hug now.

"Ahh three months Hussain! Three months!" I shook my head and he furrowed at me.

"Only three months Shehry! I had even not back for a year." He replied carelessly, earning a smack on his head from me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hayee Dulhay Raja...kaisa hai?" Waqas asked him, dancing his eyebrows at him with a smirk playing on his lips as he wrapped his arm around Hussain's shoulder and Hussain sighed hearing him.

"Let's go home first. I'm tired." Hussain replied and we smiled hearing him.

"Chalo," I said, taking his bags from him and we walked towards my car.

Hussain's POV

I sucked in deep breath and slowly shut my eyes as I fell backwards on the bed, resting myself as I brought my hand to the back of my head.

Ahh it feels good to be home.

I was feeling so exhausted as I had long flight and I thought I could get some rest after coming home but no. Those idiots brought me straight to the Gal Gappay shop to chill instead of taking me home and a sweet memory knocked my head when I was literally having a competition there with the boys, made me smile absentmindedly.

When I came home, Mama and Papa kept me with them as if they haven't met me for years or something and top of that Maha, demanding for her gitfs every time I come home. Though it was all tiring but I can see the love they had for me and a smile made it's way up to my lips.

I slowly opened my eyes and sucked in deep breath as I sat straight on the bed when my gaze fell on my bags at the corner of my room, made me sigh heavily.

I then slowly got off the bed and walked towards my bags before I bent down and picking it up with me to the bed again. I unzipped my backpack and my lips were curved upwards slightly into a small smile upon catching a sight of two frames.

I took those two paintings out which I had already framed it beautifully and sat on the bed. I exhaled heavily as I brushed my fingers on the paintings and my mind travelled to her, thousand miles away from me in Pakistan.

"My best and most favourite paintings so far. Take good care of it okay?"

"If I don't?"

"If you don't, I uhm...will not talk with you ever again!"

I chuckled when her pout and the way she folded her arms to her front acting as if she was angry came knocking my mind.

"Such a kid she is!" I huffed, shaking my head despite the smile I had on my lips and I stood up when suddenly a voice startled me.

"Who's a kid?" I heard Shehry's voice asking me and I quickly turned towards him who was entering my room and I gulped down, clutching the paintings in my hand.

"Hmm...nobody. Can't you knock before you enter?" I scoffed while narrowing my eyes at him who was blinking at me faintly as he approached me.

"Sorry I don't have that good habit." He smirked at me as he plopped himself on the bed and I rolled my eyes while shaking my head disapprovingly at him.

"What's that anyway?" He asked as he sat straight on the bed, seeing me trying to hang one of the paintings on the wall.

"Andha hai kia? Paintings...aur kia." I shrugged at him and he threw a small pillow to my back, made me giggle a moment later as I turned towards him.

"Arey MashaAllah! This is beautiful!" His eyes were widened in awe as he took our group painting and brushed his fingers against it as he ran his eyeballs on it, smiling idiotically.

"DhoomBros!" Escaped his lips absentmindedly while brushing the word that was written under us in Black and Red and he smiled yet again, seeming kinda lost.

"Beautiful. Isn't it?" I asked as I stepped towards him and took a seat behind him and he lifted up his head, lying his gaze on me as he nodded.

"Very! And this is MashaAllah too! Who gave it?" He asked quietly when he shifted his gaze on my image in my hands and I sucked in deep breath.

"A fan." I replied and unknowingly a smile made it's way up to my lips when her image crossed my mind.

"Ohoo acha jee?" Shehry's smirk made me jump into reality again and I coughed slightly, avoiding his gaze as I quickly got up and walked to the bedhead.

"Shut up!" I scoffed as I tried to hang the frame on the wall, on top of my bedhead.

"But Hussain..." He trailed and I could sense mischievous in his tone and I sighed internally, turning towards him again after I attached the frame.

"What?" I asked lazily as I snatched the another frame from him and walked to the side wall when he was half-lying on the bed, watching me silently as he supported his head with his elbow.

"You usually keep all your gifts, sketches, fan arts in your gallery but...why these two are here?" He questioned when I was backing him and suddenly something hitched in my throat hearing him.

I gulped down as I clutched the frame tightly and sucked in deep breath before I slowly turned towards him who was raising his eyebrows at me in confuse.

"Uhm..." I ran my eyeballs on him, trying to find words when he narrowed his eyes at me with that annoying smirk of him.

"Woh...meri marzi! Tumhein kia? Jaao yahaan se...mujhe aaram karne do!" I scoffed irritatingly and he widened his eyes at me before he got up and walked towards me.

"Say it again!" He narrowed his eyes at me and I sucked in deep breath while rolling my lips inwards.

"Shehry tang naa karo yaar! I'm seriously tired...let me have some rest." I sighed and he exhaled loudly, shaking his head at me.

"You can have your rest later. Marwah is here." He said, literally made my heart fell to my stomach and I went numb for a moment before I got my senses back.

"She's here? Why?" I questioned, furrowing at him and he sighed looking at my face.

"Mujhe kia pata? Mama called her." He replied carelessly as he shrugged and I sighed heavily, nodding my head.

"Hmm...tum jaao. Main aata hoon thori dhair mein." I reluctantly replied and he smiled, nodding at me.

"Don't worry...all will be fine soon." He said with a soft smile lingered around his lips as he ruffled my hair and I blinked at him when he walked out of my room.

I don't know what was on his mind when he said that, but whatever it is...he made me feel relax for a moment from all the shits I've been fighting.

I sighed heavily as I hung the frame on the wall and walked towards my bed again. Opening my bag wide, I took the Sherwaani from it and my eyes were glued on the beautiful cloth in my hands as I approached my wardrobe and kept the Sherwaani carefully in there.

I then stepped out of my room and closing the door behind me, I walked towards the staircase and while trudging down the stairs, I could hear noises from the hall.

"Assalamualaikum!" I chirped as soon as I reached the hall and I ran my eyeballs on them who turned towards me, passing me a smile when my eyes caught Marwah's gaze.

"Waalaikumsalam." They replied in unison and I stepped towards them with a smile plastered on my lips.

"Aao beta." Mama said, patting an empty seat beside her and I approached her, taking my seat.

"Hi Hussain!" Marwah greeted me and I laid my gaze upon her who was smiling at me.

"Hi." I smiled slightly, replying her and inhaled internally.

"Shehry kahaan hai Mama?" I asked, roaming my eyes at the hall but couldn't find him, except Mama and Papa here in the living room.

If he's here, I would feel a little confident.

"Woh Nida ki tabiyaat theek nahi hai na...so he's with her." She replied looking at my face and I just nodded.

"Oh okay." I said and Mama smiled at me.

"Kabhi kabhi mujhse bhi baat kiya karo." Marwah said, rolling her eyes at me and I chuckled looking at her.

"He must be feeling awkward since we are here too." Papa said, teasing me and I widened my eyes in disbelief at him.

"Papa..." I shook my head at him as I had wrinkles on my forehead and he laughed looking at me, standing up.

"Chaliye...main aap logon ko disturb nahi karna chahta. Main chalta hoon uppar." Papa said and my eyes were literally popped out of their sockets hearing him.

"Dad! What are you talking about? Don't embarrass me!" I responded as my cheeks turned hot and he laughed looking at me while Marwah looked down, embarrassed as well I guessed.

"Yeah...you two are getting married, so there must be a lot of stuffs that you have to discuss together." Papa replied and without waiting for our replies, he trudged up the stairs, leaving me startled.

"Main.." Mama was about to say something when I quickly cut her off.

"Now don't tell me you're leaving me too!" I narrowed my eyes at her and she giggled, shaking her head.

"No I'm not. I have something to discuss with both of you. That's why I called Marwah here. I'll be back...going to the kitchen for a while." Mama said, made me sigh in relied and she smiled as she walked in the kitchen, leaving us two at the living room.

"So...how are you Hussain?" Marwah asked and I shifted my gaze on her before a smile slowly made it's way up to my lips.

"Alhamdulillah. What about you?" I returned her the question and she smiled looking at me.

"As you can see. Tumne India, Pakistan aur Australia jaa kar mujhe toh bhool hi gaya na." She made a face at me and I laughed, shaking my head.

"It's not like that. I was busy with shoot..." I was in the middle of my sentence when she cut me off.

"Bas bas! Rehno do. Wahi lame excuses! Aik baar phone bhi nahi kiya...like you didn't even remember you have a fiancee here waiting for you!" She rolled her eyes in dissatisfaction and I gulped down, running my eyeballs on her.

"Marwah, I..." I blinked at her, didn't know what to say when she suddenly burst her laughter out.

"Just joking! Don't make that tense face!" She giggled and I narrowed my eyes at her despite the smile that was curving on my lips and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hussain...Marwah..." We turned to find Mama was approaching us with a tray in her hands. She put the tray on the coffee table and handed Marwah a cup while I just shook my head.

"Hussain...tomorrow I want you two to do some shopping for preparations." Mama said looking at my face and I furrowed at her.

"Shopping? Why?" I questioned and Mama made a face at me.

"Tumhaari shaadi sirf char din baqi hai. And we haven't completed the preparations." Mama popped her eyes saying and I furrowed at her.

"Kia matlab? I thought you have done with it?" I responded and she sighed, shaking her head when Marwah interjected.

"Actually...your Sherwaani is the problem now. We haven't bought you Sherwaani." Marwah told and I shifted my gaze on her, furrowing slightly.

"Why?" I asked and she sucked in deep breath before she parted her lips.

"We don't know your size na." She replied and I was shut for a moment, rolling a tongue over my lips.

Aik toh door ho kar bhi, sab kuch pata hai mere bare mein aur aik...

I exhaled loudly, shaking my head slightly as I brushed the thoughts away and laid my gaze on them again.

"Okay. We'll go tomorrow." I said, agreeing and they smiled looking at me as they kept discussing about our marriage while my mind travelled to somewhere else, didn't take part at all in their conversations.

-----------------

Assalamualaikum!

Hayee they are getting married! *_* You all are invited! :P

How was the chapter?

VOTE and COMMENT.

Till we meet again. Take care. I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
783K 29K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
99.4K 4.7K 33
Two different worlds Two different people Two different personalities All meant to be united!!!!! Shehryaar Asif and Khadeeja are two different p...
301K 13.3K 59
"mom I don't wanna marry him. Not on any condition " She said and left the room. while I was standing here dumbfounded. She just rejected me. She re...