The Puppeteer

By RubyBlaze90210

In the land of Valens, there were only two things one could be a northerner or a southerner. The two kingdoms... More

"Daddy's Little Psycho And Mummy's Little Soldier"
"As Long As I Keep Dancing"
"Shake Off All Of Your Sins"
"Let Me Live That Fantasy"
"If You Love Me With All Of Your Heart"

~THE PUPETEER~

180 71 46
By RubyBlaze90210

* A U T H O R ' S      N O T E *

First things first, before you all question me on the characters and plot being similar to my other book 'THE FALLEN REBEL' I must warn you that I had originally written that book as a fantasy novel but changed it (don't ask me why I did). This book is the fantasy version of the story and T.F.B is the thriller/mystery version. This book, whoever is easier to understand and includes a lot of detail into the characters whilst in T.F.R I went straight into the plot.

Now that that's done lets get to business, this story is purely fantasy, and you may or may not like the characters in this, and most of the time you won't like the end cause it isn't always going to be happy, and I really hate those people who command me to write an ending based on their interests, I'm more than happy to hear your thoughts, but please do not demand me to change things this is my story and it goes the way I want it to go. If any of you are going to post hate comments, they will be deleted and I will further more block you(and yes that is very much possible as I have recently found out).

This is the first book in a series of at least three books, you can if you like just stop with this one. The language in this is very easy to understand but I have a habit of portraying things poetically so some parts you might not get, feel free to ask me I don't bite very hard. 

If you are still with me, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. This story is very close to my heart and I hope it will benefit you as well.

* P R O L O G U E *

The blood dripped off the ice cold walls as often as winters snow. The rotten smell wasn't as bad as it had been last summer, still, it sends shivers upon the passing strangers. It was cold, colder than what most would have imagined, and along with ice came fire. This was where the devil lived, with his sinful eyes and cold hands, with his broken bones and frozen figure, at least that's what the outsiders would say. To them, the borders were like fire, impossible to touch without getting burnt. Their eyes wondered onto each part of the great structure, sticking needles in their eyes with every glass.

The ice was sharp almost sharp enough to slice through bones, some were lighter than feathers, others heavier than an elephants tusk. Their golden red cloaks blew in the wind, their hand printed gold hilts glistened in the dark. They showed out, they weren't like the northerners, they were southern, and they didn't belong. And the devil was the only one sure of it.

"I don't think we should be this far ahead." A man as short as a stump moved from left to right scarcely. "Will you shut up, you've been complaining for hours now, I heard you I just don't care. "Their leader wore pure gold throughout his whole body, proudly showing his gigantic ego, his cards nodded in agreement. "Yes Monken, sir Doyle ran this way." Monkon nodded, he took the plumper guard with his fists. "

Next time you question me, boy, I'm pushing you off the wall. The two worlds were divided by a steep tunnel, that if pushed would exist. No one knew what lay under the walls, but they were sure for their sake they'd stay under, at least for now. "But Monken we shouldn't, this place is where the old folk used to....."

"A million years ago maybe but they don't exist anymore, not the nine children, not the old folk, not even the demons exist anymore. Your spending too much time in the north boy, your sounding like a northerner with their stupid superstitions." The little boy shivered hugging onto his coat, the gold cloaks did nothing here, he'd rather have one of the fur coats.

His sister had grown up in the north, she'd tell him all the wonderful things she'd seen. She'd be able to fight before her first words ever came. He'd admired this, they were the free folk, they were also the strong folk, after all, who other than a northerner could survive in a weather like this and it wasn't even winter yet. But he could never live here, he'd be too scared, the south was calm, the south was easy.

"After you boy." Monken pushed him towards the borders where some angry looking northerners stood. "Well, what you waiting for the boy." One of them snickered. "A fat one like yourself, them devils will eat you whole." He shivered at this, he swallowed his fear and took a step forward. "Too slow."

They pushed him down, he rolled down like a barrel on wheels. He couldn't see anything but snow and ice, his face took hits from shards of it, cutting most of the flesh off. He had finally stopped at the bottom, tears welled his eyes as he choked on his blood. He could almost hear them laughing but when he looked they were nowhere to be found. He was frightened, his teeth clenched, he wanted to scream but the cold had stiffened his mouth shut. The air surrounding him had only seemed to get colder, but now all he could smell was blood, and all he could see was black, pitch black. Gravity had taken a hold of his body sticking him to the ground.

He didn't ask for much just a place in the royal courtyard. Still, he'd asked a cost and he'd pay it. This was Satans territory, a place for demons. His body crumpled down and his blood soaked into the walls, a pure gold blooded being. That's all it took just a few more, with that HELL HAD TRULY ARRIVED.

* C H A R A C T E R S * 

THE PICTURES ABOVE ARE OF MY CREATION, PLEASE DO NOT COPY. I DIDNT CREATE A CAST FOR THIS BECAUSE I HAD DRAWN HOW I HAD ENVISIONED THEM INSTEAD. IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE OF MY ART GO TO MY INSTAGRAM (LINK SHARED ON MY PROFILE PAGE). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 8
There are three species and two main kingdom - The Kingdom of Dorwine for humans and The Valerian empire for vampires Ever since, the both species h...
18 0 10
Following years of war peace finally comes to the Duchy of Wental. Raif a veteran soldier longs to leave the army to be a storyteller but the Duke ne...
919 409 18
For eons and eons The two Kingdoms have been at war. Blood being sacrificed families losing each. Friends losing each other. Losing those close to th...
112 1 14
"A long, long time ago, the world was not split in two. Naturals and Unnaturals did not exist. Some people were blessed by gods and awarded a Gift...