Urie's Maid.

By ViWrites

"Bend over, maid." Anne Bennet is an ambicious girl who took a different road from the typical "College, job... More

Uncalled For.
The First Morning.
Reality Strikes Us.
I'm Your Maid.
Things Have Changed, And That's Okay.
Perfume.
You're Perfect.
Thoughts.
Stay Beside Me.
I Told You, I Hate It.
Guess What, I Hate It Too.
What?
Let's Talk.
Bus Fun.
Ms. ImVeryHappyToday.
Vegas And Surprises.
What Happens In Vegas...
Everything Will Be Alright.
Time Gets To Us
Craziness Aside, It's Just Right.
Explanation and Wedding.
Unexpected Tears. *Ending*
Character Ask!
Character Ask Answers!
Alternate Ending

Struggles and Finding A Job.

2.4K 72 20
By ViWrites

Name: Anne Carolyn Bennet (pictured above)

Age: 18 years old.

Unemployed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hi.

I'm Anne.

I've recently graduated high school, and I've taken my first step towards independence to look for a new future.

I'm applying to be your maid. I saw your pamphlet on the street. I'm willing to work as many hours as you'd like, and even skip foods!

I'm being honest when I tell you I can clean and cook very nicely. I've cooked and cleaned my own house since I was ten. I promise I'll do my best! I don't ask for a lot of money. Honestly, I'm just a girl trying to get by with no bad intentions.

I hope you pick me!

Kind Regards,

Anne Bennet

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I sighed as I pressed "enter" and sent my job application online. I know I sound desperate, and it's because I am. I've been staying in a hotel, and I only have money to stay here for two more days. It sucks to be unemployed. I guess I had this coming.

Oh, right, you want to know my story.

Well, I ran away from home after graduating high school. My parents were so passionate about me going to college. The thing is, I come from a very conservative family who wants me to study sonething big, like medicine, and pray for the sick children afterwards. It's not that I don't care about sick children, it's more about the expectation. Anyway, let's not go off on a tangent. I didn't want to be who they wanted me to be, and I didn't really see any interesting majors, personally. So I moved away, that being the only way I could "follow my dreams". However, it turns out I need a job to pay for college, or wherever I have to go to do what I wanna do. I want to be a chef. I think.

It's what feels comfortable. What I did at my home since I was a child. All because I was born a woman and my family members are all a pile of machist garbage.

I'm stressing out, clearly. I only have two days to get a reply. I mean, how am I gonna deal with being a maid? I get distracted too often. My ADHD takes up my whole head. What if I get distracted and I forget what I was doing? What if the house is too big for me to clean? What if the decorations are too delicate and I break something and get fired? I'm always expecting the worst, but I need to try.

Ding.

A reply.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hello, Anne.

My wife and I have been looking for someone to help us around the house, especially since I'm very busy as a consequence of my current job.

I'd love for you to come by our home tomorrow so I can see how well you do - not that you don't - but, you know, analizing.

The address to the house will be in the bottom of this message. I kindly ask you not to share my personal information with anyone, please.

Kind regards,

Brendon

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I've got a job! A possible job!

I have to gather my things and get ready for tomorrow, I need to make the best impression possible. I can't afford to stay in this hotel anymore!

I have to get this job.

I'm gonna do my best.

I'm gonna impress them.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Word Count: 566

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 7.8K 64
Brallon. Ryden. Whatever. Fans have always been torn on which people they should pair together, but only the three members themselves know where they...
191K 6.9K 30
~BOOK 1 OF THE BRENDON URIE/ PANIC! AT THE DISCO TRILOGY~ As the sister of Ryan Ross, the guitarist of the famous pop punk band Panic! At The Disco f...
62.6K 1.4K 41
Ryleigh is just a girl who's lost hope in being adopted. Brendon and Sarah are the amazing people who adopt her. She is constantly struggling with li...
25K 1K 19
~BOOK 3 OF THE BRENDON URIE/PANIC! AT THE DISCO TRILOGY~ About a year has past since the turn of events Brendon and Hannah had to encounter. But the...