Frozen Tears (A JackSepticEye...

By TacozaurusRex

The young and lucky Sam is the daughter of Youtuber Sean (JackSepticEye) and Autumn, and she couldn't ask for... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Update
Still Alive!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Writer's Block.

1.2K 56 53
By TacozaurusRex

As the title says, I have writer's block :|
I've been occupying myself with baking and learning more French on Duolingo (a language app) for the past couple of days. I'll take, at the most, a week off and by then a couple chapters will be ready to publish!
Besides, I still have to get ready for school. I start school on the 8th of September surprisingly.

Before I get off track, I would love to hear your ideas or what you like/dislike about the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.8K 31
Jack Frost was a insider, he doesnt have a family and lives in his mansion alone with his servants He lost his family when he was only 8 in a terrib...
76.9K 1.6K 44
Sean, or better known to others as JackSepticEye, has been a YouTuber for a long time. It became a full-time job ages ago, and he finds it hard to ge...
3K 132 17
Lily Moore is a 25 year old minor YouTuber. She is a huge fan of Jacksepticeye and lives close to him. She was out meeting some of her fans when she...
38.9K 1.1K 35
I looked over at him,my eyes still brimming with tears, then back down. Dark sighed and went to walk away. ''Wait.... P-promise me something.'' I sai...