Prison Chic #1st book of the...

Oleh RedNos

#26 in Action on 7/3/2016 Joanna Blake is a reckless girl who wished to be normal all her twenty-one years bu... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10-2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Frienship... Forever?
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A dark, dark Past
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
I Guess I'm Stuck With You
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Unexpected
Death.. and Love
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- part 1
Chapter 26- part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Loyalty is... hard to get
Over and over, your son.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Final Chapter 55 (Part 1)
Final Chapter 55 (Part 2)
Epilogue
Announcement!
BONUS Ending

Chapter 23

8.5K 184 23
Oleh RedNos

Hello, I changed the Story picture. this one was done by my great friend RawanHerz93. you are awesome, Woman!

Now, this Chap is really intense. so open your eyes widely and absorb the ACTION!

"Haaaaaah." Joanna sighed in utter joy after she finished the shower she'd been waiting for a whole week.

"You look weirdly happy." Tom told her frowning at the look she gave him. She wasn't sure what he saw but she knew it was full contentment. 

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Your friend is not here today?" Tom said as he took the cleaning tools from her.

"Psh' please! He's not my friend, more like my stalker." She said, surprisingly, her mood did not darken at remembering Julian. He came with her to most of her shower room’s duty. But it was times like this when she could take a shower when he forget or was too lazy to come.

"Is he troubling you?" Tom suddenly scowled, switching to the big brother mood.

"No, man. I can take care of myself." She said proudly. “Got to go. I have to say good bye to someone."

She left Tom to return to the cell’s hall. Today was Big Aldo’s release date.

Big Aldo stood in the middle of the crowded hall, observing until he saw his bright granddaughter come inside the hall and looking around. He was glad that she was ok with him after all that happened.

“Hey, Kid.” He called and she turned around, her beautiful smile flashing when she saw him.

“Aldo!” she said when she approached him. “I’m I too late? Are you leaving now?” she said, sounding sad. It made him really happy that she would care that much for him.

“Sorry, kid. Got to put an end to a few things.” He said to her and winked.

She stared at him for a few minutes, apparently not liking what he was going to ‘put an end to’. she was so cute. Just like her mother was.

“Don’t worry about it, kid.” He said and chuckled softly with his deep voice.

“We are all sit, Boss.” Fernando came behind him, holding a few things they had in their cell.

“We?” Joanna looked at them both. “You are going too?” Joanna directed the question toward Fernando.

Both men chuckled at her surprised look.

“Yes. I came with him, I leave with him.” Fernando said discreetly when he stood beside Aldo.

“Let me guess,” Joanna said as she folded her arms in a calculating gesture, “Your lawyer made it so that you could leave at the same day.” She told him, tilting her chin up.

Aldo and Fernando exchanged look and smiled mischeviousley before Fernando looked at her again. “Actually, I was suppose to leave five years ago. I just kept disobeying orders until I got the same day.” He explained, obviously amused at the dropped-jaw expression Joanna made.

“No way!” she exclaimed.

Fernando had to laugh now, and Aldo joined him.

“That’s seriously messed up.” Joanna said, shaking her head. “But I’m glad.” She said and both men stopped laughing and looked at her confused.

“My old papa has a loyal friend.” She said happily and Fernando almost had red cheeks at her remark.

“My, God! Are you shy?” she yelled and covered her mouth to stop the laugh.

“Enough, kid, don’t embarrass him.” Aldo said while chuckling. Despite what he said, he was actually enjoying this.

“I can’t believe I am going to say this, but I’m really gona miss you,” she said and raised on her toes to whisper, “Granpa.”

“You too, sweetheart.” He said, ruffling her light blond hair.

“Aldobrandeno Bonnano, Fernando Durant!” A guard came and called for them. Fernando waved to the guard, and both mafia men were preparing to leave.

“Be careful, kid. It’s not a girl’s place here.” Aldo whispered to Joanna. He couldn’t believe he was about to leave her here unprotected, but he’ll do anything to gain his power back out there just so he could help her out.

“Ok.” She just said.

“And be careful of who you become friends with.” He told her, looking past her shoulder at someone approaching.

“I don’t trust that guy.” He said and nodded his head toward the man far behind her. She turned her head around to see Julian Drake approaching.

“Who, Julian? Don’t worry about him. He’s ok.” She said when she looked back at him. She was convinced of it, it seemed.

“I hope so.” He only muttered and turned to leave, but took something out of his pocket and handed her the small crumbled piece of paper.

“What’s this?” Joanna unfolded the paper carefully.

“It’s how you can reach me.” Aldo said and stopped her hand when she reached her pocket to drop the paper inside it.

“Memorize it by heart, Joan.” He whispered. “You don’t know what might happen.” He told her seriously and she nodded. Understanding what he meant.

“Thanks.” She said before he turned and walked behind the guard, Fernando at his side.

“Are you sad?” Julian said sneakily behind her neck and Joanna jumped in surprise.

“Damn it, Julian.” She exclaimed. He smiled at her lazily and she noticed a guard approaching them.

“What’s going on?” she asked Julian, worried.

“Don’t worry. I just have a visitor.” He answered her calmly.

“Who? Isaac?” she guessed and from the smile that spread across his face she knew she guessed right.

“Oh, my God!” Joanna beamed.

“Drake, follow me.” The guard called after Julian.

“Prepare yourself, Cage, we’ve got a basket game after lunch.” He told her as he walked past her toward the calling guard.

“Tell him I say hi!” she called after him and he waved without turning to look at her.

after that, she turned and went up to her cell. Hank wasn’t there so Joanna figured he was at the library. So she decided to take a nap. The nightmare didn’t really bother her that much anymore, but she liked sleeping in the light. It was so peaceful to her.

“Isaac. What’s up man?” Julian said cheerfully when he saw his ‘free’ friend. “How’s life out there?” he asked and Isaac smiled warmly at him.

“It’s alright. Boring though.” He said, chuckling softly.

“Oh, do you miss me, Jefferson?” Julian said in a child tone and Isaac had to laugh at that.

“How’s Hank and Joan?” Isaac asked and Julian noticed that there was something up with his friend.

“They’re fine. Joan says hi.” Julian said, narrowing his eyes at his friend. Yes, definitely something’s up!

Isaac chuckled, “does he? That’s great.” He said discreetly.

“What’s wrong zaac?” Julian asked, leaning forward at the table to observe his friend better.

“I am sorry man.” Isaac suddenly said and Julian had a thought of what his friend was talking about.

“What happened to her?” Julian quickly said. Isaac stayed quiet for a moment.

“What. Happened. To. Her? Isaac!” he said every word individually and was frowning hard at him.

“She’s got cancer, man.” Isaac said, sadness in his eyes.

Julian’s eyes, however, went distant. Cancer?

“I tried to call her, I tracked her down. when I went to the hospital and I found out I just….” Isaac trailed of and scratched the top of his head.

“I wasn’t going to tell you anything, I swear. But you made me promise you.” Isaac said when Julian didn’t speak.

“NO!” Isaac said suddenly when he saw the determined look on Julian’s face. “Julian, no! I didn’t tell you so you can proceed with your crazy plan!” he whispered fiercely at his friend.

“She doesn’t deserve it, man.” Isaac said to him, and even though he know it was inappropriate thing to say, but Julian knew that more than anyone. He just couldn’t accept it.

Julian was silent, he was calculating.

“You can ask for a visiting day. They’ll let you go visit her.”

“It’s not enough!” Julian said between gritted teeth.

“You. Can’t. Do. This. To Joan!” Isaac said angrily.

“I have to.” Julian whispered.

“No! No you don’t.” Isaac yelled at him. “JULIAN!” he yelled after him when he stood up and started walking toward the guard so he could get him inside.

“DON’T RUIN HIS LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH!” Isaac shouted but Julian was already getting inside, not looking back.

Julian’s head was rushing crazily. He had to get out. He will get out.

“I need to make a call.” He told the guard who was taking him back to the cell. He looked at him doubtely.

“My mother is dying! Is that a good enough reason?” he told the man daringly and the guard exhaled in annoyance.

 He took him through another corridor to the place where someone can make a call.

Once they reached the phone, he immediately picked up the phone and dialed a number.

“Hello.” Chelsea’s voice came from the other end.

“Hey, it’s Drake.” Julian said.

“Oh, Mr. Drake. What a pleasen…”

“Save it! I’m in.” he said quickly and hung up the phone.

He went back to the guard who looked at him oddly and took him back.

Enough of the games, he’ll find out now!

Once he reached the cell hall, he went straight for Hank’s cell. His head was screaming ‘NO’ and he knew he shouldn’t. But he needed something. He needed closure. He wished so much that his theory was wrong all along. That Joan would simply be…

“Joan!” he called when he reached their cell and found Joan sleeping soundly on his upper bed.

“What’s wrong? Is it lunch time?” Joan said sleepily as he propped himself off the bed.

Julian’s heart hardened at how trusting Joan was being right now as he climbed down the ladder.

“How’s Isaac?” He said, rubbing his eyes.

“Take off your shirt!” Julian commanded and Joan looked at him, dropping his hands to his sides. He shook his head.

“I’m really not in the mood for your stupid jokes, Julian.” Joan said as he tried to walk around Julian to get out of the cell but Julian stopped him as he grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back inside the cell.

“Hey! JULIAN. Knock it off man!” Joan exclaimed angrily.

“You are a girl, aren’t you?” Julian asked him, keeping a tight grip at his shoulders. Joan’s eyes widened in surprise confirming the question but immediately looked away. “Could you please stop the non-sense.” Joan said and tried to jerk away.

“Hold still, damn it!” Julian said as he pushed him down on Hank’s bed and climbed on top of him.

“Stop it! What the hell are you doing?” Joan shouted and started struggling violently. And he sounded scared.

“You are Joanna Blake, aren’t you?” Julian asked him, holding both his hands on top of his head.

God, he hoped he was wrong about this.

“Shut up! NO! No I’m not.” Joan screamed, his eyes widening in terror.

But no matter how much he thought against it, evidences were flowing right back.

“Then why are you so scared?” Julian asked softly before he pushed his knee fiercely between Joan’s thighs, hitting the spot that will confirm everything.

He wished so much that his theory was wrong all along. That Joan would simply be… a tiny cute boy.

Joan’s tears started flowing. “NOOOO! GET. OFF. ME!” She screamed.

Julian’s eyes widened in surprise. He knew this could happen. He was so sure of it, but he hated that he was right this time. He wished.. he only wished that he wouldn’t need to choose. That he wouldn’t have to choose. That he’d simply.. Have no choice.

If only, Joan was… a man.

“What the hell are you doing, LIAN?” Hank shoved Julian away from Joan who was shaking under him on the bed. He didn’t hear any of her screams and pleads after he found out for sure.

“That is not cool, man? What was going through your head!” Hank was yelling at him, but he wasn’t registering any of it. He looked at Joan who was looking at him in terror, tears streaming down her flushed red cheeks.

He wanted to say ‘I’m sorry’, but his tongue somehow and for the first time ever felt tied up. So he only turned and left the cell.

“Joan, calm down. Hey, come on. It’s alright.” Hank said soothingly to Joanna who was balled up in the corner of his bed.

“What happened? Why did he… “

“I don’t know, Hank.” Joanna said between sobs. What the hell was Julian thinking? Why did he do this? He was an ass, sure. but to go to this extent was just......

She was so confused and so scared.

The buzz for the lunchtime rang and Joanna hugged her legs even more. Damn it! She will see him now. What would he do now? Would he tell everyone in his careless ways. She could never guess.

“come on, we must go.” Hank told her softly but she shook her head.

“I promise I’ll keep you away from him. We’ll sit together in a table, just us two. Like old times.” He smiled warmly at her and she was convinced.

“Ok.” She said and slowly unballed herself and wiped the tears that were smudging her face.

“Thanks, Hank.” She whispered.

“Don’t worry about it!” he told her cheerfully.

They walked to the food hall together, and she didn’t see Julian anywhere. She only hoped that he wasn’t preparing for something big.

She’d have to find Kevin and call Mark. He’d be mad at her. She disappointed him again.

Julian stayed back, watching as Hank led Joan, or Joanna now, toward the food gate. Once they were inside, he went after them, trying hard not to cross her vision. He fucked up big this time.

But one thing cleared up… he realized that he could never expose Joanna. Unfortunately this realization came a bit too late.

now, he had to deal with the consequences.

Sorry sorry for the short chap! I updated it fast though, don't you think. this got to be some kind of record.

Any way, Julian finally know. and Joanna is in deep troubles now.

so what did you think about Julian reckless move. And Joanna’s helpless cry, and Hank's good friendship? What will Julian do now that he knew his mom is dying and that he can never tell anyone about Joanna? Will his demons win? Or will he out power them?

I'll update the next chapter on Monday after I finish my test. Wish me luck!

Comment and vote and let men know!

Cheers,

Red

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 2.9K 25
Eighteen-year old Marianna Rodriguez is distraught by the abrupt news from her father. Her father lost touch to reality years ago when he plummeted i...
43 1 12
If I could go back in time and change the outcome of the future, I would. I don't regret getting involved in the Mob, but I regret getting my friends...
46.3K 1.9K 49
Skylar and Carter Eastwood are trying to navigate their way around a normal teenage life along with their friends, but when they find out about their...
191K 4.6K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...