Z-Minus

By PerrinBriar

The first novella in a brand new zombie trilogy. Once bitten, the virus spreads throughout the human body. I... More

December 2013
May 2014
July 2014
September 2014
October 2014
5:56AM
6:23AM
7:14AM
Z-MINUS: 7 HOURS 44 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 7 HOURS 21 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 6 HOURS 47 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 6 HOURS 31 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 6 HOURS 16 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 6 HOURS 2 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 5 HOURS 33 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 5 HOURS 14 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 4 HOURS 50 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 4 HOURS 39 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 4 HOURS 21 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 4 HOURS 9 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 3 HOURS 36 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 3 HOURS 12 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 2 HOURS 28 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 2 HOURS 2 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 1 HOUR 51 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 1 HOUR 45 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 1 HOUR 32 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 1 HOUR 16 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 56 MINUTES
Z-MINUS: 16 MINUTES
3:56PM
4:23PM
4:36PM
4:51PM
4:59PM
5:07PM
5:24PM
NOVEMBER 2014
Want to know what happens next?

Z-MINUS: 6 HOURS 58 MINUTES

4.4K 317 20
By PerrinBriar

Clive's Cars was a dealership that took up half of Nottingham's industrial estate. With every type of vehicle under the sun, it was the best-stocked dealership in the county. Chris moved along the sports cars, his eye tracing the smooth curves of the Porsches. He came to a Porsche 911.

"I always wanted to drive one of these," Chris said.

"It looks nice," Maisie said, "but it does the same thing as cheaper cars, doesn't it?"

"Yes," he said. "But faster. This was the pinnacle of automotive engineering, once upon a time."

Chris took a screwdriver out of his pocket.

"But thankfully," he said, "its level of security doesn't match."

Three zombies wearing matching Nottingham United shirts ambled toward them. One had a rope around his neck, the end trailing along the ground. Another had deep cuts along his wrists. They came to an open top speedster and climbed over it, onto the leather seats.

"We'd better hurry," Chris said as he bent over the Porsche.

There was a snap sound, and a loud BANG! as a man with a bandana and shotgun ran at the zombies, unloading into them.

"Do you mind," BANG! "not stepping" BANG! "on the leather seats," BANG! "please."

The man blew imaginary smoke off the barrel.

The zombies lay sprawled over the vehicle, their innards now outards, decorating the car. The man turned to Maisie and Chris, who hastily tucked his screwdriver away.

"Sorry about that," the man said. "Getting the wrong sort around here these days. This neighbourhood has really gone downhill."

He beamed and extended a hand.

"My name's Clive. I'm the owner of this dealership. I can see you're interested inthe Porsche?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 507 58
im a simp for colby and i know u are too
1.1M 74.9K 39
(Book 3) After a shocking betrayal by someone close to her, Bailey finds herself taken by the mercenaries and handed over to an even worse group of m...
9.6K 195 5
A short story of a girl who once thought he could be her forever. But everything changed because of a text message he sent her three months ago. Her...
16.6M 643K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...