Dolan Twin Imagines

By hiitscharlotte

Be prepared for tears and lady boners Have fun I guess More

hi
Inseparable - please read
Inseparable - Part 2
Sleep ~ Ethan
Meet him ~ Ethan
Meet him ~ Grayson
Thank you!! Suggestions?
The Sun and the Moon ~ Grayson - Part 1
The Sun and the Moon ~ Grayson - Part 2
He comes home ~ Ethan
Wedding ~ Grayson
1K wtf
Hot tub ~ Ethan (dirty)
STREAMYS
The Talk ~ Grayson
Drive ~ Ethan
Songs ~ E & G
Steamy Streamys ~ Grayson
Their Story (rant)
Nightmares ~ Grayson
Cooking ~ Ethan
Cuddle ~ Grayson
Steamy Streamys ~ Grayson - Part 2

Workout ~ Grayson

16K 171 118
By hiitscharlotte

Becoming Grayson's girlfriend was, in some ways, receiving a gym membership.

You finally figured out that Grayson's muscly and toned physique didn't come without hard work. He was always either out for a run, lifting weights or doing intense workouts in his garage.

And since you were his girlfriend, you naturally picked up on his exercise habits. Whenever he would go for a run he would ask if you wanted to as well, just so he could spend more time with you. When he worked out, you always wanted to join in either because (1) you got to see him shirtless and hot and sweaty with bulging muscles or (2) it made him really excited and flustered to have you working out with him.

Let's be honest: if it wasn't for Grayson, you would only work out once or twice a year.

Luckily for you, one of Grayson's favourite things to do in your workouts is to be overly cheesy and do the "couples' exercises" which were essentially just an excuse for him to kiss you.

"Y/N, I got you a present", Grayson said adorably holding a Nike shop bag in his hands.

"New workout clothes?" you asked excitedly, assuming since it was Nike.

"Yup" he smiled and handed you the bag.

You snatched the bag from him and opened it like it was a Christmas present from Santa and you were five. Inside it you found a tiny pair of black Nike pros shorts and a matching black sports bra.

"Aw thank you babe!" you got up from his couch to give him a hug.

"Anything for my lovely girlfriend" he said, hugging you back. "So... do you wanna..." he not-so-subtly hinted at wanting you to try them on.

"You wanna work out?" you took his hint because after all, you wanted to try them on as well.

His face broke into a broad grin "Yes! I've been looking for more workouts we can do together and I found some really great one-"

"I swear you just use those things as an excuse to make out", you cheekily smiled at him.

"Well", his voice dropped lower and he stepped towards you. "What makes you think I need an excuse?" he moved so his lips were inches away from yours and he stared at you intensely.

Your breathing was shaky and he could see he was having an effect on you.

He leaned away from you and said, "But it just so happens that I want to work out so that's what I'm going to do". He sassily (a/n: lmfao) walked away from you and up to his room to presumably get changed into workout gear.

You huffed at his teasing behaviour and took the bag into the bathroom to get dressed.

Once changed, you admired yourself in the mirror. Damn, Grayson knows how to pick hot clothing. The thin stretchy material clung to your body perfectly and showed off your ass-ets.

You left the clothes you had changed out of in the bathroom and made your way to the front door of the house, where you knew your sneakers would be (you practically lived at the Dolans' house).

As you were lacing them up, you heard Grayson come thumping down the stairs dressed in a thin tank top, shorts and Nike shoes.

"Damn..." you heard Grayson mutter and stop on the second-last stair and stare at you.

His reaction made you feel happy and warm inside. Appreciated.

You giggled and said "Let's go".

On the way to the garage, you noticed Grayson trailing slowly behind you and muttering incoherent words.

"So what's the first one?" you turned around and asked him once you'd entered the home gym.

"Uh what?" Grayson hurriedly said, looking back up to your face with a blush creeping its way up his neck.

"One of those couples' workout-thingys"

"Oh, ok. Um so there's one where I'm doing normal push-ups but you're beneath me and every time I go down you give me a kiss" he looked at the floor and his blush intensified.

I let out a short laugh "Alright, sounds good"

I picked a spot on the large orange wrestling mat and lied down, facing the ceiling. "Doesn't feel like I'll be getting much exercise with this one, Gray"

He slowly walked over to you and lowered his weight onto his arms which he placed on either side of your head.

Your faces and bodies were so close together you could feel his short breaths caress your face and his loose tank top drape along your torso and tickle your exposed skin.

"Just lie there and let me do all the work", he seductively muttered.

You deeply breathed in and Grayson started effortlessly doing push-ups on top of you.

From this close-up view you could see every detail and mark on his perfectly structured face, from the beauty mark on his chin to the stray hairs on his eyebrows. Some of his hair fell forward onto your face and brushed your forehead.

In your peripheral vision you could see and feel his bulging muscles pushing himself up and down over you and it made you extremely hot.

Every time he went down, he lightly grazed his lips on yours and the proximity of your bodies left you wanting more than just a peck.

Your hands were lying by your sides but as you got more comfortable with the exercise, you moved them up to Grayson's chest and felt his rock-hard body through his shirt.

You barely stopped yourself form moaning into his lips as he made each of the kisses last a little longer and a little more passionate.

Finally, after about 35 push-ups, Grayson fell down beside you and in one swift motion, pulled you on top of him. You had been waiting for him to make a move and gladly positioned yourself on top of him. You placed your knees on either side of him to stabilize yourself.

Your lips connected in a hot, heavy, and long awaited encounter (especially by Grayson). His hands felt all over your body, tracing the curves and savouring the skin. He stopped his hands on the revealed skin of your back between the shorts and top, and pulled your body towards his in a swift movement. There wasn't a part of your body not touching Grayson as he made sure you weren't going anywhere by keeping his hands pressed against your waist.

Grayson suddenly broke the intense makeout to lightly push your shoulders away from his. You took his hint and sat up, half on your knees and half on his pelvis.

"What?" you breathed heavily in and out.

He used his strong ab muscles to pull himself up briefly and slip off his thin tank top to reveal a tanned, muscly and delicious body underneath.

Fuck..

As quickly as you pulled away, your bodies were back against each other and it was hotter than ever.

Now that you could feel more of Grayson against you, it made you more and more longing to feel every part of him.

His large hands were inching towards your butt and finally grabbed a hold of it when you arched your back and nodded into his kisses. He squeezed and moulded it through your tiny shorts with his strong grip, pushing your lower half into his.

You messily felt up and down his torso, taking in the feel of each perfectly sculpted muscle, before bringing your hands up to the sides of his face and thrusting your chest against him.

You immediately felt a reaction from him in which his hands moved from your bum around to your chest and clutched your boobs.

He earned a moan from you and took the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. You also returned the motion and the two of you roughly made out, heavily panting between breaths.

Keeping one hand working on your chest, his other hand snaked down your body and firmly gripped your bum once again. Instead of just rubbing it, he pushed it down towards his crotch so you could feel his hard and large bulge.

You suddenly broke the heavy kisses and pulled away from him. "Well hey there", you said, smiling, and nodded your head down towards his crotch.

"Um..." Grayson let go of your chest and butt and covered his hands over his parts. "If you don't want to that's fine..." his face blushed a furious shade of crimson and you could feel his heart thumping strongly against your body.

"Not here and now, buddy", you scrunched your face up and smiled.

There was hope in his eyes when you looked into them and he cautiously reconnected his lips briefly with yours. "I'm cool with that. Anything you want, it's yours"

You had only just passionately replaced your lips on his when you heard the sounds of a car turning into his driveway.

"Shit!" he exclaimed and you climbed off him, determined to not be caught by a member of his family in this compromising position.

Your whole body felt like jelly and you struggled to run without falling over away from Grayson. You waddled over to the other side of the garage and picked up the nearest exercise equipment you could find, which happened to be a shake weight.

Your head was spinning from getting up too fast and your face was flushed red with swollen lips.

Grayson was just watching you panic and scramble around from his spot on the floor, laughing his ass off. "What.. are.. you doing?" there were tears of laughter in his eyes as you attempted to use the shake weight.

"Someone's coming!" you hushed him and continued to look exorcised as you shook around the weight.

He deeply chuckled and wiped his eyes free of tears while doing sit ups and watching the door in anticipation.

A gorgeous Cameron Dolan walked through the door a few seconds later calling out, "Are you in here, Gray?"

You each let out a long held-in breath. "Right here, Cam" he said, smiling at his sister and getting up to walk over to her. "This is Y/N" he gestured for you to come over.

You put down the shake weight and walked over to them, Grayson's arm finding its way around your waist.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. Well when you guys are done in here you can come inside if you want, I brought some food" she smiled warmly at you and walked over to the house.

Once she left, you noticed Grayson staring at you so you looked up at him. His lips kissed you briefly and he teasingly squeezed your bum. You squeaked and he darkly whispered, "I think that's enough exercise for today".

A/N: Hellooooo! This is a happier/kinda dirty imagine because I wanted to redeem myself after the last one hahahahaha.... :(

JUST IMAGINE GRAYSON DOING ALL THAT STUFF TO YOU HOLY LORD I need a bible plz

Vote and comment and all that stuff :)

Question of the chapter: Where in the world are you from?

~ All the love, Charlotte

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy โค๏ธ
347 6 13
About the dolan twins
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins
221K 2.7K 57
๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฆ ๐ข ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ? - status: completed ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฒ: ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง