Would You Really? (A You're B...

By anime_life1044

Song Cho Hee ~ Has been modeling and danced ballet since ___ was 6 years old. ___ became a professor at age 1... More

Getting News

Meeting The Person

192 4 1
By anime_life1044

Song Cho Hee POV

Today is the day that I'm meeting A.N.Jell. I'm wearing a short wig because I didn't brush my hair. Today is also my lazy day and since I'm walking through streets I have to wear my brother's clothes due to being famous. Right now I'm in a store looking for sweets to buy. I got Pocky, gummies, chips, chocolates, and a juice. So pretty much it was all unhealthy food. Being a model, ballerina, and professor I eat a lot of junk food. As I was walking I bumped into a tall guy. He was probably 5'11 1/2 and I'm 5'5, I'm pretty short. "I'm sorry" I apologized in my guy voice. I quickly stood up and saw another tall guy, except he childish face, he was about 5'9. "Eeehh, you're a pretty short guy!" he exclaimed. I turned red and responded "W-what I'm not short. I'm fun sized. Yeah fun sized" They just chuckled and I pouted. "Why are you wearing a wig?" the taller guy asked asked and my eyes widened. I touched my head and sighed. I guess I have to tell them now. I took off the wig and the fishnet cap, so my black, wavy, butt long hair. "Oh my gosh, it's Song Cho Hye!" A random girl exclaimed as my eyes widened. I quickly put my hair in the fishnet and put the wig, then I bought the snacks as ran with the two tall guys behind me and fangirls and fanboys chasing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
158K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 38.3K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc