Meeting The Person

Song Cho Hee POV

Today is the day that I'm meeting A.N.Jell. I'm wearing a short wig because I didn't brush my hair. Today is also my lazy day and since I'm walking through streets I have to wear my brother's clothes due to being famous. Right now I'm in a store looking for sweets to buy. I got Pocky, gummies, chips, chocolates, and a juice. So pretty much it was all unhealthy food. Being a model, ballerina, and professor I eat a lot of junk food. As I was walking I bumped into a tall guy. He was probably 5'11 1/2 and I'm 5'5, I'm pretty short. "I'm sorry" I apologized in my guy voice. I quickly stood up and saw another tall guy, except he childish face, he was about 5'9. "Eeehh, you're a pretty short guy!" he exclaimed. I turned red and responded "W-what I'm not short. I'm fun sized. Yeah fun sized" They just chuckled and I pouted. "Why are you wearing a wig?" the taller guy asked asked and my eyes widened. I touched my head and sighed. I guess I have to tell them now. I took off the wig and the fishnet cap, so my black, wavy, butt long hair. "Oh my gosh, it's Song Cho Hye!" A random girl exclaimed as my eyes widened. I quickly put my hair in the fishnet and put the wig, then I bought the snacks as ran with the two tall guys behind me and fangirls and fanboys chasing me.