Bad For You || Nicki Minaj...

By qadeerah

Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 4

13K 481 182
By qadeerah

Onika

"Nicki you just can't be lying to him because you want to see him, what if he was doing something important and you calling acting like something wrong with you. I don't know why you start lying now you never lie" Bey scolded me, why she so mad? I didn't lie to her, but it did make me feel bad.

"I know I know, I just want him to like me. You know how I am when it comes to boys" I whined.

"Didn't he tell you to not try so hard? You're making yourself look desperate and honestly it's pathetic Nicki" Ouch

"I-" she cut me off.

"Let me finish!" She yelled making me jump.

"I'm tired of watching you chase him, I'm tired of listening to you whine about how you don't like you and it's getting annoying. Do you really want him to want you?" I nodded.

"Good cause I'm sick of you following him around like a lost puppy" she sighed.

"So he wants you to not try so hard so that's exactly what you're going to do" she said to herself, pacing back and forth.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You're going to stop trying, which means that you're going to stop caring so much, don't talk to him first, don't call him first nor text, when you see him act like you don't see him. It's a few more things we need to go through but I can't think of none right now" she said.

"But isn't that gonna make him think I don't like him..?" She clapped like a proud grandmother, smiling hard.

"Exactly! When you start acting nonchalant about things he's gonna be thrown off. Then he's gonna be the one stressing over you instead of you stressing over him!" She exclaimed.

"Okay... I think I can do that" she squealed.

"Oh and also stop listening to everything he tells you to do, you are your own person you control your actions not him" I nodded understanding.

"Okay now get out Chris is coming over" she moved her eyebrows up and down.

"Ew you're nasty" I said sounding like a child.

"Not the first time I heard that" she smirked.

"Alright now I'm leaving!" I left out her room, going downstairs grabbing my bag leaving her house.

-

After that day at Bey house I haven't seen Meek in like 3 weeks and it was worrying me. I haven't been paying attention in class so all my perfect A's were turning into B's. My mom started lecturing me about my grades dropping. I know it's worrying her because I've always been a straight A student, but my mind has just been else where.

It was finally thanksgiving break and I couldn't be happier. Usually most families have big dinners with all their family but me I was usually alone or with Bey since my mom worked over thanksgiving break every year. But I'm okay with it since I'm use to it.

I was in my room watching The Game on Netflix, until I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yes?" I answered tiredly without looking at the caller Id.

"Damn that's how you answer my phone calls?" I instantly smiled at the sound of Meeks voice. Then I thought about what Bey told me.

"Uhm who's this?" I asked trying to sound confused.

"Who the fuck you think it is, what you got other niggas callin ya phone?" Language.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice for a sec" I smirked.

"You know what, watch until I see ya smart ass" he chuckled. "Where you at?" He asked.

"Home, where are you?"

"Somewhere you're not" I rolled my eyes, I heard him laughing. At least he's in a good mood.

"Seriously where are you?" I asked again.

"Home" he replied.

"So you're not in New York?" I asked trying not to sound disappointed.

"Nah, I'll probably be down by the end of December" why do he go back and forth so much? I'm not even gonna asked that, knowing he'll get a attitude.

"Looks like you're gonna miss my birthday"

"Forreal? When ya birthday" he asked.

"The 8th of December" I heard him suck his teeth, that's a bad habit of his.

"Damn, I'll make it up to you Nicki but look I gotta go" he hung up before I can even say bye.

-

Later on the day I went to work with my mom, I only went because she said she had to work at this hospital in Philadelphia, I got so hype knowing that Meek was in that city but I doubt that he was in the hospital.

I was in the break room FaceTiming Bey and Chris since they were together.

"You prolly only went to work with yo moms cause you in the city Meek in" Chris teased with a goofy smile on his face.

"Maybe, maybe not" I bit my lip trying to stop myself from smiling. Bey just gave me a stern look.

"You- Hold up right quick lil mama" he answered his phone. He needs to stop calling me that.

"Hol' up you talk to fast bro" Chris scrunched his face up, who was he talking to? Me and Bey was both trying to hear his conversation.

"What you mean he got shot? Got shot where!" His voice cracked.

"What hospital ya'll at?" He looked at me after he hung up the phone.

"Go in the waiting room Nicki" Bey ended the FaceTime call but not before blowing a kiss at me.

I got up from my comfortable spot on the couch and walked through the hallway, out the two big doors that leads to the waiting room. When I looked to my right I seen a 4 guys with blood on their shoes and shirts. One of them was pacing back and forth on the phone, the other two was have a conversation and the other one had his face in his hands his left leg bouncing up and down impatiently.

I looked over his tattoos and I realized that was Meek with his face in his hands. I Walked over to they was at, all the guys looked at me like I was crazy but ignored their stares and ran my hand over Meek's waves. He slowly looked up at me, he looked so hurt and broken. He stood up so fast and hugged me making me squeal.

I guess we was hugging for a long time because the guys behind me cleared their throats. We released from the hug, turning around looking at all of the waving.

"Hi I'm Nicki" I smiled shyly at their intense stares.

"I'm uhm Meeks Fr-"

"Girl, now stop fuckin lookin at her like that" I heard Meek snap from behind me.

-

Chris

"Where are you going?" I heard Bey follow after me.

"I'll be back" I grabbed my keys off the table before I walked out her door she grabbed my arm.

"Chris don't do nothing stupid" she looked up me with big eyes.

"I'll be back" I pecked her lips, walked out the door and got in my car.

A half a hour later I pulled up in front of Me and Meek's trap house. I walked in to see everybody working.

"Yo err'body listen da fuck up!" Everyone stop working looking at me.

"What's up breezy?" I heard somebody asked.

"Them niggas down Philly done shot my brotha 5 fuckin times!" I yelled out in anger.

"Oh hell naww" my right hand man Ace started snapping, making everyone else get rowed up.

"Yo calm da fuck down!" Making everybody shut up. "Ace, Rider and Goob go get yall shit, everyone get back to work" I walked in the back from with Ace, Goob and Rider following behind me. We had all got our straps making sure everything was loaded and we had on our vests.

"These niggas got a another thing comin if they think they gone get away with shootin my brotha" I sped off in the direction towards the highway.

-

Meek

"My fault Meek I ain't know that was you" My homie Dre said.

"Well now you know" I grabbed Nicki's waist, pulling her down on my lap.

"Meek don't be mean" Nicki mumble, I chuckled.

"Why you guys here" Nicki asked Dre.

"Breezy little brother got shot multiple times" she gasped.

"I'm so sorry" she apologized to Jay thinking that was breezy, they all laughed a little.

"Breezy is Chris Nicki" I told her.

"Oh my gosh I have to call him, give me your phone" she started patting down my pockets.

"Nick, chill out Chris is coo" I grabbed her arms, pulling her back into my chest.

"Can I just-"

"He's okay, trust me" she nodded.

"Well do you guys know what the doctors say?" She asked concerned.

"Nah they won't tell us shit" I gritted out, Nicki grabbed my hand slightly squeezing it.

"Okay then, uhm what are your names" she asked trying to make conversation. I shook my head at her, she always tryna be friendly but that's what I like about her lil annoying ass.

"So you're Dre" pointing to the guy she was talking to. "You're Jay" pointing the the guy next to him. "And you're Marcus" They nodded and she smiled proud of herself.

"Yo Meek I thought you didn't do girlfriends?" Jay smart ass said smirking.

"Shut the fuck up" I started laughing with them.

"What's Chris's brother name?" Here she go with all the damn questions.

"Jordan Reading" Dre said quickly, she nodded removing my arms from around her waist getting up from my lap. I gave her a look.

"I'm going to see if I can get some information on him" she walked through the doors that she came from.

"Ya'll think JoJo gone be cool?" Jay asked.

"He gone be straight, we can't be having bad thoughts" I said, my lil nigga gone make it.

"Yea nigga have some faith" Dre said, sighing.

About 5 minutes later Nicki came running out to us.

"Meek! I got my mom to tell me some info about him since she was the one helping him, she said that he's gonna be okay" I let out a sigh of relief.

"Where did he get shot at?" Marcus asked her.

"His right arm, his left leg, in his left rib thank god it was inches away from his heart, his thigh and his shoulder" she said all at once, panting.

"Thank you so much shorty" Dre hugged her making her squeal in shock. He was hugging her too long so I had to break that shit up.

"Ightt now get the fuck off of her" I pulled her to me, breaking his embrace on her.

I'm glad my nigga made it, I feel like it was my fault that his in there. Nicki pulled me into a corner farther away from Jay and them.

"Meek what's your real name" she asked catching me off guard.

"What"

"What is your real name" she said slowly.

"Robert" she started smiling, making me shake my head.

"Robert what?" She teased, I laughed a little.

"Rihmeek Williams" she squealed loudly.

"That is so cute, aww baby Rihmeek" she pinched my cheek, I straight faced her.

"So I'm your girlfriend huh?" I smirked.

"Who said that?" Her smile dropped.

"But-" I laughed.

"I'm playing baby, you mines no matter what the fuck I say out my mouth" I put hands on her waist pulling her closer to me.

"Okay" she bit her lip looking up at me. We stared at each other for a minute before I leaned down and kissed her, taking her bottom lip into my mouth sucking on it slightly. We pulled away with her bitting my lip on the process. I trailed my hands down her ass squeezing it roughly.

"Now what was that shit you was saying over the phone earlier?"

-

So I took some of the comments in consideration and made Meek a little nicer and got them kinda sorta together lol

Sorry for any mistakes, Vote or comment if you'd like.

Chris in the m/m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 610 28
This story is about Onika Maraj, a super busy hard working woman. She barely has time to date but as soon she gets a little time, she has to choose b...
193K 8.5K 44
Follow Nicki and Meek on an emotional rollercoaster ride through the intricate landscape of their relationship. From the electrifying highs of love a...
155K 7.7K 42
Trilogy Pre-sequel; Bad For You Sequel; Wanna Be Bad
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...