If Harry were to die in Death...

By Gemini_Lestrange

Fan theory that suggests Ginny Weasley would have killed Voldemort if Harry Potter died in 'Deathly Hallows' More

Why Ginny Weasley could of defeated Voldermort
She had history with Tom Riddle
She had a talent for dueling
She had a big score to settle

She was protected by Harry's sacrifice

639 18 1
By Gemini_Lestrange

Harry Potter died to protect everyone, but only one person was on his mind when he did: Ginny. Indeed, Ginny was the very last person Harry thought of before he sacrificed himself. As J.K. Rowling wrote, "Harry thought inexplicably of Ginny, and her blazing look, and the feel of her lips on his–" Is it coincidence that out of everyone who was fighting alongside him, in that moment Harry could only think of the girl he loved?

When Voldemort tried to burn Neville alive, we saw that his spells simply wouldn't hold on the fighters of Hogwarts. But we also know how complicated sacrificial magic and love magic were in the world of Harry Potter. It would not be surprising to us if Harry thinking of Ginny in that moment somehow meant that his protection of her specifically was amplified, giving her a special and increased protection against Voldemort that no one else had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 65 12
that I've seen many remus and other marauder ex reader on here, but not many of Sirius black. With this I decided to try at an Sirius ex reader, but...
662K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
2.5K 153 17
kia soul: hey dream dream: hello kia soul: can i ask like a semi personal question dream: sure? kia soul: ok so do you have a piss kink dream: wtf...
226K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad