The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 2

1.4K 31 2
By Lucky3

Hey thankyou for reading this please tell me if you like it, by voting or commenting.

Chapter 2 – What the fuck, are you doing?!

I walked up on to the seats around the football field because I had wait for Duncan to finish I might as well watch him while I do, because I like the game not him, well maybe a little bit, no Zed you are the bad boy you are not gay, you need to do something bad boyish and quickly, then I saw a little nerdy kid walking across the path next to the changing rooms, sorry kid but you just picked the wrong moment for an after school walk, I must say a felt a little guilty as I walked across to him, this was for me not to teach him a lesson, by the looks of him he looked like one of those guys which try and blend into the shadows.

I got closer to him and his eyes widened obviously he had realised he was my target another wave of guilty ran through but I needed to do this to prove I wasn’t gay, to myself because for some reason beating up a guy proved that I know, I know my mind is pretty messed up sometimes, I reached him and grabbed his collar and pushed him up against the wall lifting his feet of the ground a little, he looked down at the ground a little uneasy then looked back up into my face “So is it punch me till I fall down then kick me till I stop moving or the other way which is go straight for the knee in the balls and then kick” I was totally confused was he asking me how I was going to beat him up, “What?” I asked sure there was a frown present on my face “How we going to do this? Come on you are not the first person and this is not the first time someone has beaten me up for being gay” I froze he was gay, I was going to beat up a gay to prove I wasn’t gay I suppose that would work this would be the best test ever I wouldn’t be able to beat up another gay if I was gay.

I grinned, and by the look of the guys face it must have looked like one hell of a scary smile, I brought my fist up to throw the first punch when this voice went off in my brain, ‘would you like it someone beat you up over your sexual orientation’, What I am straight ‘Are you?’ then it faded away oh god I am such a weird I just had a sort of convocation with myself, “Hello running out of time here, could you just punch me so I can get home” his voice brought me back attention and what I was doing, lowered my fist first the him back to the floor, I picked up his bag he dropped and passed it to him, he was just frowning, then something clicked n his brain “Are you ga...” I clapped a hand over his mouth looking around making sure none of the guys had come out of the changing room, then I slowly let it go, and looked him dead in the eyes and nodded slowly, his eyes light up and he started jumping and clamping, ok I emitted it I was gay but as I looked at this slightly weird guy who was jumping up and down in front of me I didn’t find him attractive but if I thought of Duncan a moment to long, I know I would get turned on.

I clapped my hand down on his shoulder so he had to stop his jumping, “No one knows, no you can’t tell anyone, yes I want it to be secret till I am ready, and No I don’t find you attractive or want to get together” his smile didn’t faulted at all through my little rule things, “Right why don’t you want people to know, and I have a boyfriend so...yeah” I took a deep breath “I don’t want people to know because I only found out I was gay today” he nodded slowly “You don’t want anyone to think you are gay right?” I nodded slowly just like he had not knowing where he was going with this idea he seemed to have “Well the best way to tell people you are not gay is to be against gayness” My frown grow even more “But then when I do come out everyone will be really confused” Just like I am now, I said in my head, “Yeah it will be like just on glee, accept your a bad boy not a jock” if it was possible I didn’t think it was but it obviously was, I got more confused “What the hell is glee and what are you on about?” he held up his hands with a shocked expression on his face “Ok to e let in to the gay community” he said drawing a circle between us like the ‘community’ would appear out of thin air “You need to start watching glee, and I think you should beat me up then people will think you are against gayness”

I shook my head this guy was stupidly weird “Ok three things” I said holding up three fingers “One who the hell are you?” I just realised I never asked him his name and I didn’t know him from Kung fu Panda, yes my sister forced me to watch it with her, and I can’t say from Adam like everyone else because I am not against religion just don’t believe in anything like that, not Karma, Soul mates, or even fate “Two, you want me to beat you up?” who thinks it’s a good idea for someone to beat them up I think is guy wasn’t all there in the head if you know what I mean “And three, I want the guy I like to know I am gay” his smile grow “ok Hi I am Adam, you should beat me up to show people you are against gayness” then weird twinkle came into his eyes “And who do you like do I know them?” Shit!

I looked away from him sure I was blushing, as bright as his hair, which I had only just realised was bright red obviously died, no one has that bright hair, how had I not notice it, and his eyes were bright green as well I must be blind he was like a fucking traffic light all bright and he was even wearing orange or amber, I looked him up and down a few times frowning, I wouldn’t have to turn into someone like this to be gay, oh shut up and listen to yourself Zed, you can stay the way you are just maybe be less beat the crap out of everyone. I then realised he was still suspecting an answer to his question, “No one” I said in a really awkward voice that even to mean sound like a lie, I am an amazing liar I lie all the time and now in one of those very very important moments I can’t put together a tiny lie.

He started jumping around like a little kid again reminding me of my sister when I gave her a doll for her birthday, “Who is it?” he asked beaming, I rolled my eyes, I knew this type of person my cousin was one of them as soon as they knew you had a secret you would never live in peace in till you tell them, I forced back on Adam who was still jumping up and down chanting “Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?” I stepped forward towards him yet again having to physically hold him down “Duncan Carter” I whispered quietly, and just like I thought he would he took a deep breath to shout what I had just said in surprised, so I clapped my hand once again over his mouth, so Duncan’s name on came out as a mumbled gasped against my hand.

I pulled my hand away when I sure he had got over his little shock, “You know he is gay right?” I rolled my eyes, “Yes I have been in a room with him for more than three seconds” he laughed, and then we heard someone say “I’ll just get the bag from the cupboard.” I turned to see that the outdoor sports cupboard, had not changed position, it was still the other side of were Adam and I were stood, “Punch me” I frowned “What?” but Adam didn’t hear he was chanting “Punch Me Punch Me Punch Me” His words matched whoever it was’s foot steps as they got closer, I rolled my eyes drew back my fist and let it swing hitting him right in the face.

He bent over cupping his face, “Shit you Punched me” Well yeah you pretty much just begged me to, he straightened up a bit when the guys voice sounded again this time much clearer and closer “What the fuck, are you doing?!” shouted the guy I turned to see it was none other than Duncan, I was stumped it was like my mind had gone blank I turned to Adam for help to find he was beaming, it was kind of creepy that he was just stood there beaming since I had just punched him in the face, did he have to make it so obvious that he knew something, My mind was working a hundred and fifty miles an hour then finally my brain came up with something “This idiot forgot to do my homework” I said a little too quickly, out of the corner of my eye I saw Adam, roll his eyes at my lame excuse.

Duncan on the other hand just frowned then said “What the hell you’re a boy genius why does he need to do your homework” Shit! I forgot he knew I was smart, I heard a gasp from behind me, I guess that know two people other than my friends knew I was smart, I turned to Adam giving him a glare, his creepy smile was back on his face “Well I better go, see you around Zed” then he shot off towards the football pitch, like a bullet out of a gun.

After a few moments of awkward silence I decided I should probably go to, for many reason the main one to get the hell away from Duncan’s starey glare thing he had now decide to give me, “Well I let you carry on...” I pointed to the cupboard door which I think he forgot he was going to “....And I’ll wait on the stands” he didn’t reply just kept looking at me, I felt like he could read right into my soul which is not a place I wanted him to be, it’s not a place I wanted anyone to b, not even my parents or Jake knew all of the real me, hey they knew parts of the real me, but my little sister is probably the only person who knows the real me, and I would like to keep like that, but as I walked round the corner looking back to see Duncan still looking at me, wow he was getting as creepy as Adam’s smile, are eyes met and I saw emotion in his that I couldn’t read, and my brain added “Yet” on to the end of my thought.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I walked into the guy’s changing rooms for the second time that day, but this time I was with Ryan, and there was no Zed to distract me, “So how are you going to balance this tutoring and your party.” I shrugged when I said he could come over after school I had been looking at his beautiful face, No Duncan just his face and not been paying a hundred percent attention.  So now I have to work out how to be the centre of a party whilst revising with Zed, I guess I could get Harry to set up the house so I could revise before hand, yeah that’ll work.

I turned towards the bench and pulled off my top, I shuddered as the cold air brushed against my cold sink, for some reason my eyes fluttered close and my mind made me think that the cold air was ZED’s hands running over my skin down my abs, then back up to my chest the down once again, without opening my eyes I brought my hands do to the button of my jeans, I slowly undid it and my imagination still giving me the picture that my hands were Zed’s I slowly unzipped my jeans and my mind made the imaginary Zed move closer to me so are lips were mere millimetres apart and his wonderful eyes were looking right into mine, his forehead gentle pressed on mine, I put my hands in side my jeans pushing them down a bit no enough that they fell to the floor but enough that the Zed in front of me had his hands inside the band of my jeans holding my thighs, I bite my lips swallowing, this was the weirdness thing I had ever done but I couldn’t seem to stop, I was turning myself on think about another guy, a bad boy jerk at that.

Then I accidently brushed against my almost hard self, and a moan escaped my lips, and then the picture of Zed was gone my eyes were open and the room was back dull of guy unlike in my I suppose day dream, a weird day dream were it had just been Zed and I in deserted changing room, and I didn’t even start to think what would of happen if the dream continued, but suddenly Ryan’s voice interfered with me talking to myself, “You ok man?” I looked up to find he was already dress, I shook my head trying to get rid of the images which keep flashing through my brain reminding me all to vividly about the Zed in my dream, and how much I wanted it to happen, which scared me, I guess I really did need to get laid and quickly.

I got dressed quickly and caught up with the others who were already walking out the changing room doors towards the pitch, “OK captain what should we do?” Ask Jacob the goalie of our team, I started walking to the corner were the sports cupboard was behind “Warm up run, I’ll just get the bag from the cupboard.” I froze for a second when I turned to corner to see the guy I had just had sexual gay day dream about, but I snapped out of it when I looked to see he was stood in front of a guy who must have been at least a couple of years younger than us, who had cupping his nose then he said “Shit you punched me” Zed had punched him, I know, I know he is a bad boy but I thought it was all an act, I thought it was because he was smart and trying to cover it up, the guy straightened up letting go of his nose, it was broken or bruise so he couldn’t have hit him that hard, and by the look of Zed’s muscles he could have broken the little guys nose in a heartbeat maybe even send him unconscious, but for some reason I could NOT hold my tongue so instead of just walking past, I said “What the fuck, are you doing?!”.

Zed turned around slowly so I could see now see his face, when he saw me his eyes widened then he stuffed his hands in his pockets, I raised an eyebrow telling him to answer my question, I saw him glance back at the guy he had just punched, I looked two, to find him beaming, yes smiling hadn’t Zed just punched him in the face, was I missing something here, but he didn’t say anything he just kept looking between Zed and I smiling.

 “This idiot forgot to do my homework” Zed said quickly in one breath which brought my eyes back to him, I looked round his handsome face, still not gay just stating facts, and no that dream earlier was just my body telling me it need Sex, you could tell he was lying but if that was the reason he wanted to go with I will play along, “What the hell you’re a boy genius why does he need to do your homework” his eyes widened again when he realised his lie had be ‘caught’ out, the guy that was still slightly behind him, I weird shot of jealousy ran through my body when I saw how close the two guys were standing I shook it out of mind when the guy gasped, oh Shit were people not meant to know that.

I guess that no one was meant to find out because Zed turned to the guy behind him giving him a glare, I would have broken under that glare, I must emit the way his features changed and became more intense and focused,  turned me on a tiny bit, not even a tiny bite half a tiny bit ok a spec just a spec, but the guy’s smile just came back fall force and he said, “Well I better go, see you around Zed” then he was walking towards me to start with I thought he was going to stop and talk to me but instead he just winked at me and carried on round the corner, to the field, I would defiantly need to find that guy again and find out what in fuck’s name that wink meant, but for now I swapped my gaze back to the awkward handsome looking guy in front of me.

No more than a minute later he decided to speak, and for that I was grateful because as I flicked through things to say in my head, all would be terrible inappropriate for two gay guys two say and do to each other never mind two straight guys, so when he spoke I sighed in relief, “Well I let you carry on...” he pointed with his thumb over his shoulder to the cupboard door which I had been heading to, I had forgotten I was going there when I first saw Zed when I walk round the corner “....And I’ll wait on the stands” I didn’t reply what was I meant to say, so I just watched as he walked past me and round the corner, when he was about to turn the corner, he looked back and are eyes met, I had never been good at reading people other than girl’s I want sex now eyes, but it seemed Zed’s were even harder than most people, I think I had almost identified one emotion when he looked away and carried on toward well I guess the stands, I turned and walked towards the cupboard.

Hey Ok upload will probably be wednesday if I get the next chapter finished by then, VOTE and COMMENT Haze x

PS Adam's pic at side........................................................................................................................................>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 1 14
Teenage boys Hugo and John had a bit of a summer fling during a holiday in the South of England. Hugo does not expect to ever see John again when the...
116K 4.5K 36
Important A/N: This is version 1 of BWBB, and it's discontinued. Version 2 will be published 11/10/2019 on this same account. Sorry for the inconveni...
123K 4K 32
Logan is in denial of his sexuality when he meets the handsome Daniel Coleman. Daniel somehow convinces Logan that he has to come out or he'll stay a...
36K 2.9K 43
If you thought book 1 was good book 2 will be amazing.!!!! Its been a year since Daquez has passed. Still missing Daquez Tae hasnt fully gotten past...