The First Love

By HJ_Harvey

What would happen if Bruce Banner was an English high school student, and he meets the new American student... More

Just Another Day
Stupid Brain!
The Poor Nurse
Back to Physics-Finally
Physics and Blueberries
Brain-tied
You've Got It Wrong
Natasha
Let it all out
Take That!
Friendship Rules
Bendy or Straight?
"Always test the method at least three times!"
I want to be a cyberman; they don't have emotions.
Long passage, bare with!
The perfect moment <3
Calm down Bruce
Be proud Bruce
The Showdown
Author's Note
Wedding Day

Why Tony?

231 13 2
By HJ_Harvey

There was a loud bang and the classroom door flung wide open. A few people sat in the front row saw Steve and I, and began to giggle. Steve clambered up the wall and stood up, hurrying himself along to wherever else he could be. My Physics teacher, Mr Fury, strode out from the classroom and simply looked down on me.

"Sorry sir?" I said, my voice faltering. I went on to explain how my mind was quite confused at the current time. "Well that's not good enough Banner. You're my second-best student to Stark and I can't have you falling behind! You have great potential when you allow yourself to work so don't take this opportunity-"

I couldn't even be bothered to concentrate for the rest of his speech. I'd heard it all before from other teachers. All I could think of was Steve and his sweet, sweet voice.I gazed back into the classroom and saw Tony. He was shuffling awkwardly in his seat, trying to avoid my gaze. "Oh why is this so hard?" I mumbled, blanking out Mr Fury. He ignored my comment and let me back into the class for the last five minutes. Not a word nor even a glance was exchanged between Tony and I.

That evening, I couldn't get Tony and Steve out of my mind. Ok so I know I can tell if a guy is attractive, but it doesn't mean I like him, does it? I kept asking myself similar questions, none of which I could answer. All I could think of clearly was their faces so close to mine. "I give up!" I said to myself as I finally fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
429K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...