Sasusaku high school story

By XxFallenRosexX

So I probably won't write a lot I'll be straight forward with that. More

Sakura Haruno
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 5

1.8K 72 8
By XxFallenRosexX

HEWWWOOOOOOO!!!!! ^_^ I know I suck. Any way here !!! And sorry for not updating.
Me - I do not own naruto or any of its characters. Sadly. ;-;
___________________________

Sakura pov.

"I just wanted a nice conversation. Is that to much to ask." My brother said with a wicked smile approaching me and Sasuke.

"Stop walking towards us and leave." 

Sasuke glared. But my brother didn't listen and kept walking forward.
" Uchiha get out of my way and let me speak with my sister. " my brother warns getting closer and closer but Sasuke doesn't move he just stands in front of me with his arms out glaring at him. "S-s-Sasuke. Just move I don't want you getting hurt." I whisper in Sasuke's  ear just enough for only him to hear. I can tell he doesn't like my respond because his face automatically looks angered and displeased.

" I'm not going to do that Sakura. " he says not even sparing me a glance. My brother was face to face with him now. They both glared at each other for about five minutes. Then my brother picked up Sasuke by his shirt and held him up. Sasuke didn't even flinch or fight back he just glared.
" Put him down!! NOW! " I screamed but all that did was get me hit right in the face. I'm always so cocky and confident but the only person that will ever scare me is my brother he makes me feel so useless like I'm a nothing. I could basically feel the snap in Sasuke because once Sasuke seen me get hit you could see the anger radiating off of him. Sasuke punched my brother right in the jaw and you could hear the sound of it braking but after that I don't know what happened because the next second there was smoke and my brother was gone he was no where in sight.

" Sasuke. Are you ok? " I asked softly while looking at the ground. But he lifted my head up by my chin and looked me in the eyes.
" I should be asking you that." I immediately put my head back down from embarrassment.

"yeah Im fine the punch didn't hurt that bad. I don't think it will leave a big mark and if I does it shouldn't even be noticeable." I smiled falsely. Which I'm guessing he seen threw. " you shouldn't have a mark at all." He glared off into the distance. And about 30 minutes passed before he broke the silence.
" it's 1 in the morning we should get home. " Sasuke said taking my wrist and guiding us to his car. " oh yeah..... I forgot we have to go to that hell hole tomorrow. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura pov.

The ride to my house was quiet. But then we passed it. " uh Sasuke. "

" I know. I'm getting my stuff from my house. "

" W-what? Why? "

" isn't it obvious ? I'm staying at your house." He smirked. I just rolled my eyes.
" at least let the girl know your doing that geesh. "

" well that " girl " doesn't really care now does she. "

" yeah yeah I get your point but hurry up I'm tired. " We pulled into his driveway. And he got out to go inside and get his stuff. I just sat in the car and waited but he opened my door.

" come on. "

" W-what?! Why do you need me ! " he just grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car and into his house instead of answering my question.
" come on up here is my room " Sasuke whispered. I just nodded and followed him. Until we heard a voice

" And why are you home so late little brother. "

" itachi. " his older brother started walking towards me. And played with my hair.
" And you brought sakura. This is quite suspicious. " itachi smirked. I pushed his hand away and glared at him.
" Hands.Off. We have discussed this before. "

" oh yes sorry I forgot from the one day I met you at your guys school. "

" Hn I'll be right back Sakura. " Sasuke looked at me and vanished.

" so how are you Sakura? "

" fine. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke pov.

I had to get my stuff quickly before itachi makes things any worse than things are. I growled. I can't believe I let her get hurt on my watch. I could have stopped him. I'll have to think about it later I have everything I need so I went down stairs and grabbed sakuras wrist and led her to my car. I could tell she was a little disturbed but I won't bring that up now. So I started the car and headed to her house it was a long day.
----------------------------------------------

Sorry again for taking so long to update. Anyway that's the end of this chapter hope you enjoyed. See ya next time or on one of my other stories or ..... Whatever anyway !!!! See ya next time!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
214K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.