Finding Harley: Renegades MC...

By mangomonkey13

Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. L... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilouge

Chapter 1

102K 2.5K 175
By mangomonkey13

"Hey Harley...can you take table four?"  Marie asked as she passed me in the kitchen.   Setting the glasses in the bin to be cleaned I quickly washed my hands and headed back out into the bar area.  

I have worked at The Scene now for the past six months.   I was lucky at finding a job so quickly when I got into town and I honestly loved working for Mac.   On the outside he looked like a big, scary bad ass biker, but he was nothing but a soft marshmallow on the inside. 

Most of the girls at the strip club were terrified of him, but not me.   I found his gruff exterior endearing.  

The man had a huge protective streak when it came to me, acting more like my father then the pathetic excuse of the one I was born to.    I haven't really thought of him much since he was killed and I ran away.  

Over the years I have had to move a lot, keep under the radar of both the law and the law breakers.  In my world, finding yourself having to deal with either never had a good outcome.   Fortunately I was lucky and when I turned eighteen I was able to breathe a little bit easier.   

Mac shot me a wink as I passed the bar and headed past the stage.   The place looked to be getting crowded tonight.   Table four was one of our larger ones in the back corner behind the stage.   It was usually reserved for the Renegades, the local MC that ran the small town and I know that Marie didn't feel very comfortable around them.   Growing up around bikers myself, I didn't have a problem with them, as long as they left me alone.  

With Mac being a member, his bar became a common hang out for the brothers outside of the clubhouse.   They got cheap beer and tits shoved in their faces, what more can a guy ask for right?   I still wasn't quite sure why Mac even hired me since I refused to take any of my clothes off, but I was a hell of a bartender and cocktail waitress when needed.  

Most nights I was safe behind the bar, but two of the waitress's called in sick with the flu that was going around.   So for tonight at least I had to dodge octopus hands and overzealous bikers.   Pulling down on the leather vest I skirted around the stage to find table four overflowing with sexy as fuck bikers.

But I had my fill of bikers over the years, especially the earlier ones.   All bikers were definitely on my no-no list.  I couldn't risk being associated with anyone in that world.  It was too dangerous.

Just because I couldn't touch didn't mean I couldn't look, hell I was still a woman who appreciated nice scenery.   There was just something about that a man in leather pants, a tight white shirt covered with a leather cut that just did something for me.  Fuck it downright made my panties drenched.  Just goes to show you that you can take the girl out of the MC, but you cannot take the MC out of the girl.   Why couldn't I find a nice clean, cut guy who was an accountant?   Was that too much to ask?  

Probably because I would be bored as fuck in about two minutes.    

Even though I found most of the guys at the table attractive, only one filled my dreams each night as I called out his name.   Cuming in my sleep was new experience for me, but Christ what an experience. Dream sex ranked up there with watching good porn, hell even better. Some of the things Axel did to me in dreamland had my body humming for hours after I wokeup.  

Even now my body tingled like his hands were actually caressing it.   Shaking my head I tried to clear my dirty mind as I approached the table. I needed to get my head together. The President of the Renegades had women throwing themselves at him...many he caught.   Trust me I was not on his radar.

Over the past months the man barely acknowledged me but he would sit at the bar a couple nights a week and listen to me and mostly Mac bullshit, chiming in here and there.   Even with his brisk attitude towards he paid attention. I swear I could feel the mans eyes on me constantly.  I kept telling myself to leave matters alone, I didn't want to open that door.

But I couldn't deny that the sexy biker certainly revved my engine.

"Hey boys...what can I get for you today?"

"How about you on that stage showing us what you got darling?"   Hawk the VP commented.

"Not a chance Hawk...I am way too much woman for this crowd."   The table laughed while checking out my assets.   And trust me I had plenty.  But I kept them covered.   For a bartender at a strip club I had little skin showing, but it seemed to work. Skin tight jeans and a leather vest kept me all covered, but accentuated my assets.  It didn't really fit into the whole strip club atmosphere, but Mac agreed since my boobs and ass looked amazing he would let it go.   

"Come on Harley, show us your tits."  Tank yelled from down the table.  All the others decided to chime in, wanting to see what I had stuffed into my skin tight leather vest.  I found that loved to wear it for two reasons, one they kept the girls contained and I loved the feel of it rubbing against my skin. 

Dressed, I loved my curves and 38D size boobs, but naked...yeah my boobs were no longer perky, hell I don't think they were ever perky but the men still loved them, not like I showed them to any one.

"All right enough you bozos.  What can I get you, I guess I should say who wants a beer that might be quicker." 

Eight hands were raised, all except one.   Axel sat back in his chair and continued to stare at me, not partaking in the joking around about me taking my clothes off.   My chest ached knowing that I couldn't have a man like him.   He was just like all the rest.  Arrogant, cocky, womanizer...the list is endless.

"And for you...whiskey?"  Axel has been in here enough for me to know that he was partial to hard liquor than beer.

"Yeah darling...whiskey will work."   The side of his mouth raised as I nodded to him.   The man was seriously gorgeous with just a half smile, he would be downright deadly with a full one.   Before I could embarrass myself even more I headed back to fill the order.  I loved when he referred to me as darling.   I don't know why the endearment got to me every time but it did.   Mac had even started to tease me about it. 

Handing out the drinks most of the men's eyes were focused on Bambi who was currently upside down on the pole.   Christ that had to hurt...did she ever get pole burn I wondered?   Placing the whisky in front of Axel I found his eyes not on Bambi but...me.  

"Um...can I get you anything else?"

"Yeah darling...you."   My butt hit his lap and his lips sealed to mine before I could utter a squeak.   His large hands roamed all over as he drank from me.   As quickly as it started it was over and I was pushed up right.   As I tried to clear my focus Axel didn't seem fazed at all, as Bambi now had his full attention.

Pissed and completely aroused I stormed off before I hit him over the head with my tray.  The nerve of that man.   Who the hell did he think he was just kissing the shit out of me like that and then pushing me away.   This confirms every thought that I had...I needed to stay the hell away from Axel Reed.

For months the man sits at my bar and does nothing - now my lips still tingles from his sneak attack. 

As the night went on the crowd seemed to keep steady. And I was able to keep my mind off of the raging hormones towards one certain sexy biker.   Damn the man for captivating my thoughts.

Tips were flowing along with the beer and everyone was behaving for a change.  Most men left me alone since the naked woman dancing on stage kept their attention.  But my luck ran out when I found myself being trapped between two men.   Two large men who had wandering hands.

"Fuck baby...lets head into the back...I want to fuck your titties and then cum all over your face."

Yeah, so not happening.  What is it with men in general, damn were they so fucking confusing.   One brushed me off like I was a fly and now these two swarmed me like I was covered in honey.

Thing Two held onto my arms tightly as I managed to break free, pulling my arm out of his strong grip.   The club was dark and we were situated back by the wall, hardly visible.  Shit, I should have known better.

"Get the fuck off me assholes.   You want a lap dance flag one of the girls down."

Using more force, I jerked my other arm free as I kneed Thing One in front of me since he was running his fingers along the top of my breasts.   His touch sickened me bringing back bad memories.  Then I thrust an elbow up into Thing Two.

The impact momentarily dislodged me from their trap allowing me the time to escape. Then before I could flee the grip in my hair had my body projecting backwards once again into his deathlike grip.  Damn that hurt.   Where the hell was a knife when you needed one.

"Wrong move bitch."  Pain exploded on my cheek as Thing One hit me and then Thing Two chocked my throat.  Tightly...and then squeezed. All my years of training flew right out the window along with my breath.

Fear took over.

I knew better then to let my guard down.

"Now we are going to head back to the back room and you are going..."

Thing One suddenly disappeared from my view as he was tossed to the wall by an anger looking Axel.  

I could no longer see Thing One, only backs of the leather cuts displaying the Renegade patch.  Prick deserved what he got.   The hand on my neck was cutting off my air as Thing Two backed away from the pissed off looking bikers.

"Let the lady go and we may just let you walk out of here...alive."   My vision was starting to blur but I could still make out Axel as he stalked closer to the guy.  Air exploded into my lungs as my body was tossed away from Thing Two.  

Large muscular arms circled my waist, preventing me from slamming to the floor.   As I struggled to suck in much needed air I was able to focus on the man holding me.

Axel. 

The look on his face confused me but I didn't have time to think about it before my world went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 18.2K 53
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Three Talia's been through hell and back. After suffering at the hands of Dmitri Petrov and his band of g...
826K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...
571K 30.7K 57
Nix was a complicated woman with a complicated past. She trusted no one, well other than her only friend Harley. But Harley was currently still f...
776K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...