Fallout ▷ Stilinski

By simplystiles-

[ BOOK THREE ] ❝ the fallout is still coming, it won't stop for anything. ❞ Money makes the world go round, a... More

Fallout » Stiles Stilinski
Chapter 1. "Camping Trip"
Chapter 2. Sardine Girl Porno
Chapter 3. Teenagers Don't Eat Deer
Chapter 4. The Hale Vault
Chapter 5. Stiles the Rapper
Chapter 6. Deputy McHottie
Chapter 7. Date-bait
Chapter 8. The Transition
Chapter 9. One Kiss
Chapter 10. Lethal Lacrosse Player
Chapter 12. Breathing Slow
Chapter 13. Aptitude Testing
Chapter 14. Supernatural Super-Virus
Chapter 15. Compartmentalizing
Chapter 16. An Argent Reunion
Chapter 17. Raincheck
Chapter 18. Already Dead-Pool
Chapter 19. Omitting Certain Truths
Chapter 20. Reason #394
Chapter 21. Liam Dunbaby
Chapter 22. Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 23. Draining
Chapter 24. Adios

Chapter 11. Not a Wishing Well

31.9K 1.2K 542
By simplystiles-

I pushed through the doors of the Animal Clinic roughly. I had received a text from Stiles telling me that Brett Talbot had been brought here, which means I told them in time and he wasn't killed. Well, at least not yet. In the text, Stiles said that Brett wasn't doing so great. When I walked back into the examination room, I could see exactly what he was talking about.

Brett appeared to be having a seizure of sorts; his body was shaking erratically and some sort of mustard yellow foam was oozing out of his mouth. I then caught sight of Stiles and Derek attempting to hold his body still as Deaton snatched a scalpel off of the counter.

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" my boyfriend hissed as he struggled to keep Brett still, his attempts were failing due to the rate at which Brett's body was convulsing.

Deaton cleared his throat and positioned the scalpel above Brett, "He's been poisoned with a rare form of Wolfsbane. I need you to hold him as still as possible."

"Hey, Derek how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles snapped as he shot Derek a look, which Derek returned almost immediately, "Yeah well I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength."

I stepped further into the room, "Maybe I can help?"

All eyes, apart from Brett's, were on me as I dropped my bag on the floor and quickly stood beside Stiles. My hands locked around Brett's upper arm and I used my newly acquired aforementioned werewolf strength to help keep his body still. As soon as I applied the pressure, Brett's body slowed significantly.

"Okay I think this is the best you're gonna get," I said as Brett seemed to muster up a fireball of power inside of him. His body shot up off the table, throwing everyone back. My body fell on top of Stiles as his shoulder hit the corner of the sink.

Brett was attempting to make a break for the exit when Peter appeared out of nowhere and punched him in the face. Brett's body flew back onto the floor, and the room fell silent. I quickly caught sight of Peter's blue eyes and swallowed back my disgust. He glanced around the room before allowing his eyes to change back to their natural shade, "I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself."

"Maybe more than a little," I scoffed as I pushed myself off the floor, quickly snatching Stiles by the wrist and pulling him up with me.

Peter narrowed his eyes and cocked his head to the side slightly, "Do you really have any room to talk sweetheart? Last time I saw you, you were merely an Admonere."

My jaw clenched as I let out a huff of annoyance, "I didn't ask for this, nor did I want it.. so don't you dare compare me to you. I'm not a sociopath willing to do whatever it takes to quench his never ending thirst for power."

"Okay," Stiles cut in as he kneeled beside Brett, "Doc, I don't think he's breathing."

Deaton quickly went to work and cut an incision on Brett's chest, the yellow liquid oozed out and a puff of yellow smoke exited the wound. My eyes widened slightly as I watched the smoke dissipate into thin air. I glanced at Stiles whom appeared to just as confused, if not more, than I was at the entire situation.

"Can you guys hear that? What's he saying?" Stiles asked as he drew attention to Brett's whispered words.

I focussed my energy on my hearing and attempted to catch a hint of what he was saying, "The sun... the moon... the truth." I glanced at Deaton, knowing that he would be able to come up with an explanation as soon as he heard what Brett was saying.

"Three things can not long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist." Deaton said as he glanced at Derek.

I adverted my gaze, knowing that it was going to be awkward between us for awhile. The fact that Stiles and Derek are in the same room right now is making me extremely nervous. Hopefully, the problem at hand will keep them occupied enough to where I don't have to explain what happened between Derek and myself. I will tell Stiles, eventually. I have to tell him. I'm just afraid to tell him.

Peter rolled his eyes, "Satomi."

▴▵▴

I'm losing my mind.

I honestly think I am this time. It's different than before, but it's still the same end result.

I can't keep lying to people. I'm starting to forget who even knows what anymore, and it's eating away at my conscience. The only thing I can think to do to help clear my head is to go on a run. Before the Nogitsune incident, I was actually enjoying being on the Cross Country team. I was happy with the progress I was making on my body and I enjoyed the solitude of running.

So, that's what I was going to do this morning. I was going to get up and change into some work out attire and then go and take a run on the trails in the reserve. I was just walking out of my bedroom and into the hallway when I bumped into Scott.

His eyes were wide and he was still in his pajamas, bed head in place as well. I quirked as eyebrow in confusion, "You okay?"

"What?" He asked quickly as he looked over his shoulder before glancing at me again, "Me? Yeah, I'm fine. You?"

"Uh, been better... I guess. Hey, can we talk for a second?" I asked hesitantly, at least now it would be a good time to tell him about the whole werewolf thing.

He nodded, "Absolutely... let's go to my room, though."

I watched him quickly make his way into his bedroom, the moment I stepped inside he closed the door and he practically jumped on his bed. "You sure you're okay?" I asked him a second time.

"You first, then I'll explain." he stated evenly.

"Sounds fair," I mumbled as I plopped down beside him on his bed. "You have to promise to not get mad at me."

His eyebrows rose slowly, "I can't promise that... but I can promise that I'll hear you out and let you explain everything."

"That works too, I guess." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair nervously, "Okay... let's see I'm not exactly sure where the best place to start is... you probably don't remember a lot of what Deaton has told us about my abilities, do you?"

He shook his head from side to side silently.

I nodded once, "Figured as much... so basically, I'm super rare and whenever Admonere's are created, it's usually with a counterpart. A twin. Deaton told me as much as he could, but there isn't much to go off of to begin with. He did explain that the reason Deucalion wanted me in his pack was because when an Admonere is bitten and they turn, they're strong. They are a different breed of werewolf altogether. They exude power and control. They are true Alpha's by nature. As I said before, what I am can coney exist with a twin... so the fact that you and I are what we are... it's... we're the picture perfect scenario. Deucalion wanted us both because if I were to be bitten, I would be a true Alpha, and at that point you were well on you way to becoming one. Thankfully, I wasn't bitten until much later... and when you bit me, you began my transition."

Scott drew his head back in confusion, "Transition? Kasey, are you telling me that I unknowingly turned you into a werewolf?"

"I mean, in a way yes. Apparently when an Admonere is bitten it takes a lot longer for the transition to occur. Due to the fact that I have the supernatural ability to heal, my abilities were attempting to ward off the transition... but the night that Kate attacked me and surged me with electricity, my ability was more worried about healing me from the electricity than fighting off the transition. It was that night that I fully became what I am now."

He blinked once, "Which is?"

"A hybrid. Kate called me the "Admonowolf" but Deaton referred to me as a hybrid." I responded with a sigh.

Scott was now silent as he stood from the bed and ran his hands through his hair, "Are you okay? How did you get through the full moon? I don't understand... you've been in control. I haven't even noticed."

"I honestly don't know... it's not hard. The night of the first full moon I went through, I had a really bad headache but that was it. It's different for me than it was for you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but there's just been a lot going on lately." I sighed as my gaze fell to the mattress.

Scott hadn't made his bed this morning and his pillows were strewn across the bed and his comforter was balled up in the middle and the left bottom corner of his sheet was lifting up. My brother has always destroyed beds when he slept in them, he tosses and turns all night long... yet he doesn't wake up a single time.

He gently sat down beside me, "I'm not mad... well, I'm aggravated but that doesn't do me much good, so I'll get over it. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes," I nodded, "I'm fine. I'm starting to kind of figure out how to navigate the whole werewolf abilities with my Admonere ones, so it's not too bad anymore."

Scott smiled faintly, "I've been a pretty sucky brother lately, haven't I?"

"No-" I began to argue with his statement but he cut me off quickly, "I have been and I'm sorry. I'm not putting you first anymore and now more bad things are happening to you and I'm really sorry."

I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks, "Scott, you're the best brother anybody could ask for, okay? Don't doubt yourself because you're awesome and I love you and wouldn't change a single thing about you."

"Stop, you're making me blush." He chuckled awkwardly as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged me tightly.

I hesitantly pulled out of the embrace, "I really need to clear my head, I was going to go for a run... you wanna come? We can talk about what's bothering you?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I gotta do some homework and stuff still. I'm okay, just stressing over school." he responded as he ushered me out of his room.

I rolled my eyes, "If you need me, call me?"

"Absolutely."

▴▵▴

I have missed the burning in my legs as I push myself to run faster. I have missed the burning in my nostrils as I suck in air because I'm running so fast. I have missed the wind whipping through my hair as I zip around the trail. I have missed this so much.

After about forty minutes of sprinting through the woods, I slowed to a halt so I could get a breather. Werewolf or not, I still need a break. I wasn't thinking when I got out of my car, and I ended up leaving my bag in the passenger seat. It had my phone and water bottles in it. I guess I could turn around and run back and retrieve them, plus I haven't texted Stiles all day... he's probably starting to worry.

I spun around to head back towards my car, but as soon as I did something smacked right into me. I flew backwards and landed a few feet off the trail in the leaves. I started coughing as I felt several of my ribs cracking and setting back into place. What the hell just hit me? I pushed myself up on my elbows and caught sight of a black vehicle parked on the trail. I ran the back of my hand under my nose and upon further inspection, I found that it was bleeding.

"What the hell?" I groaned as I attempted to stand up, but my attempt was futile as I fell back to the ground.

"Kasey?!"

I glanced to my left and saw Liam running towards me, panic painted on his face. My eyes widened as they darted between Liam and the vehicle. Oh, god. Oh, no. Garret emerged from the vehicle and Liam skidded to a halt beside me.

"Liam," I coughed out as I attempted to speak, "run."

Garret was faster and he got the jump on Liam before he could get away. I watched in horror as he began to hit him over and over, until eventually cutting him with the oddly shaped blade in his hand. Liam was unconscious and Garret dragged his body across the ground towards the vehicle.

He shot me a look, "You're next sweetheart."

The panic began to seep into my bloodstream as I attempted to get up, but for some reason I just couldn't. Everything in in my body was practically broken, and it was taking it's sweet time putting everything back together. Garret tossed Liam in the backseat and then made his way to me, I opened my mouth to scream but he was on top of me before I could do anything.

"This might hurt," he chuckled as he slid the blade across my exposed collarbone. The next thing I saw was crepuscular darkness... complete and utter darkness.

▴▵▴

I was choking on water when I came back into consciousness. My eyes were burning and a pair of hands were latched around my arms, trying to keep me above water. I was coughing manically as I attempted to stand upright, but my legs weren't working properly and I was panicking.

"Kasey! Hey, calm down!" Liam hissed as he struggled to keep me upright.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders as I attempted to calm myself down. This was an all too familiar feeling... like I was drowning in a sea of panic. I had thought that my days of dealing with anxiety had came to an end, but I had been oh so very wrong.

I cleared my throat and let out a shaky breath, "What happened? Where are we?"

"I don't know... it looks like a well or something." he said quietly, his eyes darting around the small space we were trapped in.

I let out a groan of pain once the panic had subsided, a burning sensation was making itself evident on my collarbone. I glanced down and saw the same yellow foam oozing out of the wound that Brett had. Oh, this just went from bad to worse. I inspected Liam for a wound, and sure enough he had one on his chest... the same yellow foam was there.

"Ugh, what is this?" he shrieked as he attempted to touch the cut on his chest.

My eyes widened when I took in the depth of the well that we had been thrown into, "It's a special kind of wolfsbane. They used it on Brett, thankfully Deaton was able to help him in time... but it doesn't look like anybody is going to find us anytime soon."

"Why is he doing this?" he asked fearfully.

I shrugged as I made my way around the small perimeter of the well, "Probably to get Scott to help him get Violet back. Did he know you were going to be running on the trail this morning?"

"Probably... I run it every morning, him and Mason used to do it with me all the time. So, you think he was there to get me?" Liam inquired.

I nodded, "Yeah. You're Scott's beta... he'd have to come for you. I don't think Garret planned on finding me there, but now he know's for sure that Scott's going to help him. So, we need to find a way out of here, Liam."

Liam glanced up the expanse of the well in a panic, "How?! We can't climb that, we're both too weak... wait he got you with the same thing as me, does that mean you're a werewolf too?"

"Kind-of." I muttered as I tried to get a grip on the bricks, they were too wet and my hands slipped moments later.

I groaned in frustration and buried my face in my hands, "Liam, we don't have a lot of time... if we don't get out, we're both going to die."

________________________________________________________________________

hey what's up hello?

lol trap queen tho

anywho, I got the chapter done? yay? kind of? woo hoo? i know it's not the best and it's a little short and i'm sorry i just really hate this season and i'm not even putting season 5 in this book (i usually do 2 seasons per book, season 3 worked out because it had 2 parts) but i just want nothing to do with season four ever again so the next book will have 5a and 5b in it and if you missed the title announcement, it's called HAYWIRE. so i'm thinking the DASEY kissing bomb will be dropped either next chapter or the following chapter after that. i'm trying to place it perfectly in the story because it's a huge turning point for STASEY. also, scott and kasey are gonna be having more scenes together because they're awesome. my hand is healing and i'm so happy because i use my right hand for pretty much everything and having my wrist being all messed up makes life more difficult for me.

please be sure to comment and vote and share with your friends. if you would be ever so kind, leave me a LONG comment. i love hearing about everything you guys think, feel or predict. the DASEY kiss chapter got like 800 comments but the last chapter hasn't even cleared 300 i don't think.... so, as much as i hate to do this... i'd like at least 500 votes on this chapter and 500 comments before i update? it sounds terrible i know and i'm selfish but i really want to hear from you guys! i have over 7k people reading this story and i want your feedback, from all of you! lol

so the goal is 500 votes and 500 comments. i'm not saying i won't update until then, because who knows i may update tomorrow... but i would love to see those numbers on this chapter please and thank you! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 19K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
447K 12.2K 37
❝control is overrated.❞ - stiles stilkinski The she-wolf who killed her best friend's sister and was abandoned by her pack, family, for doing so. Ye...
469K 12.3K 26
𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 | " why didn't you just let me go? " " believe me, i tried. "...
104K 3.2K 62
"Sandro Marcos, one of the top and famous bachelors in the Philippines, son of the President and a Congressman in Ilocos. despite being famous Sandr...