Unknown Number

Autorstwa -Baandss-

Sam Evans is a 16 year old girl that wants to have a normal life just like everybody else around her. But nor... Więcej

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Epilogue
Bonus Part 1
Bonus Part 2
Bonus Part 3

Part 13

3K 94 3
Autorstwa -Baandss-

EDITED

Sam's POV

I hate Justin. He is such a douche. He is rude, cocky, and abusive.

I tried being nice and everything, but nothing ever works out in my favor. It's like he became a different person.

Why does this all have to happen to me out of all people? Am I that bad of a person?

"Sam, get down here!" Justin yells. I groan and go down to the basement where Justin is currently at. Apparently he had to get something.

"What?" I ask him, standing in the middle of the stairs and looking at him annoyed.

"You better lose that attitude quick," he tells me. I close my mouth. "I need you to get this for me." He points to the box on a high shelf, that I can not reach.

I go all the way down the stairs and stand beside him, looking at the box.

"I can't reach that," I tell him as if it is completely obvious.

"I'm going to lift you up," he responds, also, as if it is completely obvious.

"Don't you have a step stool or something that you could use?" I ask him. I don't want his filthy hands anywhere on me. I don't care how attractive he is, it's just the matter of the situation we are in.

"No," he growls. "Now step on my hands."

He cuffs his hands, bending down, and I do so. I grab the box and step back into the ground in under five seconds. It was pretty easy since the contents of the cardboard isn't heavy.
"Thanks babe," he says when I hand him the box. I almost cringe, but don't wanna get hurt. "By the way, that was a nice view." He winks at me and my jaw drops open.

I cross my arms and stomp upstairs and into the bedroom that I was just told earlier is Justin's.

This guy is such a pervert. I really want to go back home. And I don't create how I have to do to get back there

I sigh as I run a hot bath for myself in the connected bathroom. I really need some time to relax right now and this should help.

------

Comment your thoughts?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.6K 891 8
Your life is just as normal as every other teenage's life. You've got an older brother, and a mom and dad that loves you dearly, or so you thought. ...
26.9K 612 54
There is a girl named y/n. She's had a terrible past that has traumatized her forever. She seems perfectly fine on the outside, but what about the in...
40.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...