Love is the light scaring Dar...

By presstheemmabutton

How is season 5 going to be? After Emma's sacrifice, she is consumed by Gold's darkness and prisioned in the... More

Introduction
A New Experience | Chapter 1
Rumplestiltskin's Dark Side | Chapter 2
The Dark Room | Chapter 3
Safe Now | Chapter 4
Dark Lust | Chapter 5
Mistakes | Chapter 6
Broken Glass | Chapter 7
Lost Shadows | Chapter 9
Father | Chapter 10
Painful Memories | Chapter 11
Trading Darkness | Chapter 12
Life in Seconds | Chapter 13
Lost | Chapter 14
Reunited | Chapter 15
Second Date | Chapter 16
A Starry Night | Chapter 17
The Note | Chapter 18
Siblings | Chapter 19
The Crisis | Chapter 20
A New Chance | Chapter 21
A Day Off | Chapter 22
Girls' night nahh| Chapter 23
Children?| Chapter 24
Family | Chapter 25
Fear| Chapter 26
Dreams | Chapter 27
The Little Girl | Chapter 28
Innocent | Chapter 29
Lego Castle | Chapter 30
Back to Home | Chapter 31
The Road to True Love | Chapter 32
The Lake | Chapter 33
She Said Yes | Chapter 34
Colifer | 1st Chapter posted✅
The Child | Chapter 35
Feeling Completely| Chapter 36
The Reminder | Chapter 37
Sarah | Chapter 38
Another Birthday Alone | Chapter 39
Believing | Chapter 40
The End | Chapter 41
Epilogue
1st Chapter posted✅
NEW CS AU COMING

Mind Trouble | Chapter 34

1.4K 113 14
By presstheemmabutton

|I know I said there would be smut in this chapter but I had to write this. Next chapter ;) btw here is a sad song to listen while you're reading this. I'll tell you when you shall play it.|

EMMA'S POV

"Emma... we have a surprise for you."

"Mom, you know I'm not a fan of surprises."

"Just follow me upstairs." she said and I looked at Killian, asking him if he could go with me. In case things went how it wasn't supposed to, he would be there.

My father followed behind us with Neal in his arms too.

As we walked through the long corridors, flashes of memories crossed my mind.

I've been here once, when we fell into Jefferson's hat.

It was all destroyed at that time. All dark.

"We've been trying to fix the castle while you were at the hospital... We still have a lot to do."

Of course there was a lot to do. As we walked, I could see rooms all destroyed, some with actual people improving the walls' blue, some bringing new furniture,... destroyed rooms that hadn't been touched yet and rooms which were already finished and ready to be used.

But something was tormenting me.

I knew this corridor.

"Whe-Where are we going?" I said and stopped walking making everyone stop and look at me.

I looked at my mom and she quickly understood I knew what was going on.

"Emma... it was supposed to be yours. It is yours. Last time you were here, it was painful because it was all destroyed- Emma, I wanna enter that room and think that... after all we've been through, we are back and all together again."

Killian didn't know what was going on for sure, but he squeezed my hand and never moved his eyes away from me.

I nodded and we kept walking.

A wooden door was waiting for us.

Instead of opening the door, my mother stood next to it, waiting for me to open it.

I sighed and walked to the front of the door, never leaving Killian's hand.

|You can now play the song to read this|

My hand touched the knob and I forced it to the left, letting it go and opening itself.

I looked at all that I could have had and smiled.

I let go of Killian's hand and walked inside.

On my way to the ruined crib there was a small teddy bear fallen on the floor. I caught it in my hands and looked at it, tears threatening me.

It had only one ear, his buttoned eyes falling of it and its arm and stomach opened with polyester fiber.

On his back was written Mr. Bockles.

"Mommy look at Mr. Bockles! He's drinking tea with me!"

The vision of a 5-years-old blondie with a cute white gown, sitting on the floor with her teddy bear sitting on her lap and a small tea cup on her small hand came into my mind.

This never happened. I never got to show my parents Mr. Bockles drinking tea. No. I got into a wardrobe and lived with lots of children stealing my meals and bullying me.

I swallowed hard.

"Emma-" I heard my father.

"I'm fine." I said not even bothering to look at him and walked to the crib.

Actually it was no longer a crib. Just pieces of broken wood on the floor.

I kneeled down on the floor, looking around to the room.

"Emma stop running you'll get hurt!"
A blonde little girl was running in circles around me.
"Mom I'm going so fast! So faaaaaast mom!!! I have a superpower!!!!"
"Emma stop! You'll get..."

The voice faded, the girl faded out and a teenager girl was now in my front.
"Dad I'm nervous."

"You'll do fine, Emma. You're a natural. This ball is for you."

She was wearing a beautiful long white ball gown and looking to the mirror.

"Come here. Dance with your father." he said and she rolled her eyes making her way to him.

"Why are you crying?"

Suddenly a voice asked and I looked up. My teenager self was talking to me.

I could no longer see my father.

She was holding a beautiful baby, covered with a white blanket with the name Emma across it. My baby blanket.

"This is you, Emma." she looked down to the baby. "And I am you, Emma." She looked at me.

A strong thunder was heard. "See there?" she turned around with the baby still in her arms and looked to the bedroom's window. I followed her gaze and saw it.
The curse was coming.

"I have to say goodbye."

"NO!" I got up and tried to grab the baby but somehow I couldn't move.

"DON'T DO THIS! SHE'LL SUFFER! DON'T ABANDON HER, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!"

She opened the wardrobe doors.

"Please..." I sobbed, tears rolling down my face. "She doesn't want to be alone."

"It's the only way we can save the kingdom. I'm sure you understand." She put the baby in the wardrobe and looked at me.

She closed the doors and I cried out.

"You suffered enough, Emma. But look at you now."

And everything disappeared.

Suddenly I saw myself like in a mirror. Killian and my parents surrounding me, shaking my body.

"They love you."

Suddenly I could hear again voices.

"Emma! EMMA! Bloody hell- Can you hear me?"

He was right in front of me, his knees on the floor too, his hand grabbing my arm and shaking me. On the background, my parents worried sick.

I breathlessly nodded and he pulled me into his arms.

"Emma you just had a panic attack." he said into my ear and squeezed me.

I couldn't speak.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"You okay?"

I then noticed... behind Killian I saw me.

"You're loved now, Emma." her voice echoed in my mind. "Don't let your past ruin your future."

She walked forward almost touching Killian who was still waiting for my answer.

"Yes..."

I kept staring her.

"Just let go." she said and walked towards the door that was behind me. My gaze followed her, turning myself around. She opened the door and walked out.

"Let's get out of here." my dad sighed.

"Wait something's happening to her. She's not okay, mate." I heard them talking behind me.

"I just saw me." I said. "A vision of me."

"What?" my mother said and I turned around to face them.

I swallowed hard and hugged my mother.

|Okay maybe this sucks. I just thought Emma needed a moment when she would finally move on and accept herself as who she really is. A princess. Well that's it guys.

Btw colin on the bed just killed me 309343049 times and #30daysofGinny is killing me bye

sorry for typos but it's 2am and I'm tired and like I said I'm not okay bc of ^|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 0 21
For the past year things in Storybrooke have been calm. But when does anything in Storybrooke ever stay calm? Emma and Killian are living happily wit...
16.3K 619 25
Captainswan fanfiction. Starts off at the end of season 3. What did Emma and hook bring back with them from the past, or who? Finished b sept. 28!
8.6K 635 33
Please vote and comment! :) Emma has just been whipped away by the darkness, her love standing by. Killian is speechless, not knowing whether to crum...
27.6K 811 27
This is a fanfic that starts right after the season 5 finale. Hope you enjoy! Please follow me and comment!