Midnight Falls/ h.s. (UNDER C...

By harrysburrito_

"Harry I'm your sister, why won't you open up to me!" "Because I don't want to damage the rest of you!" "What... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
NOT AN UPDATE
Epilouge
IMPORTANT

Part 13

17 3 0
By harrysburrito_

Songs to listen to for this chapter:

1. Drag Me Down by One Direction

2. Somethings Gotta Give by All Time Low

3. 18 by One Direction (2 1D songs bc 1D af)

(Part 13)

I spent the rest of my day with Ella and Rachel. Even though it's the first day we met, I've already gotten used to them. It seems like we've always knew each other. They kinda look like someone I know. Maybe they're related to him? I don't know.

"Okay so truth or dare Ella?" Rachel asks.

Ella tapped on her chin.

"Dare," she says with a smirk.

"I dare you to find a cute guy in the park and ask for a picture with him!"

Me and Rachel bursted out laughing.

"What! Oh come on really? You're really going to make me do this?"

Rachel nodded her head, still laughing with me.

"Oh fine."

She got up and started to walk around the park.

"So Mackenzie, what do you like to do for fun? Play any sports? Hobbies?" Rachel asks.

"Well I like writing. If that counts?" I say.

"Of course it does! I like writing too. I even take community writing classes at Villa West. It's completely free if your interested."

"Wow really? That's really cool. Maybe I'll think about it. Where is Villa West?"

She points.

"Just right up the road from here. Not far at all. It's a good class. It's pretty fun too!"

I smile.

"Well maybe I'll talk to my brother, Harry about it. The chances are he'll say yes."

She nods.

"Good! Then we can write together. It's gonna be great. Trust me."

"So, anyone in the class I should worry about or anything? Anybody mean there?" I asked nervously.

"Nope. Everyones pretty nice. And there's cute guys there too," she said with a wink.

"Oh god!" I laugh.

I think I may relate to Rachel more than I do Ella. But I still like Ella a lot. They don't seem different from each other but it's just something about her. It just seems like a big difference. I don't know.

(Harry's POV)

I told Liam to drop me off at Midnight Falls. I wanted to see how Mackenzie was doing. I also have her banana...

As I walked up the trail a girl approached me.

"Hi. I know this sounds weird but can I get a picture? My sister and my friend is making me do this for a dare," she says.

"Haha I understand. Sure!" I say.

She looked so familiar.

We got in a picture. I looked good...what? I can see the picture on her phone.

"Thanks!" She says running off.

I continued walking on the trail.

Honestly she looked familiar! I just can't put my finger on who she might be. But I have to know her from somewhere.

(Mackenzie's POV)

"I got one!" Ella says screaming.

"Oh my God let me see!" I say.

I ran up to her and looked down at her screen. Oh. My. Fuck.

"Ew! That's not hot that's my brother Harry!" I say in disgust.

Their jaws dropped.

"Well damn your brothers hot," Rachel said.

I fake gaged.

"Hazza!" I shouted.

I wanted to properly introduce my new friends to him. He will be so proud that I finally made some new friends. I'm proud too! And this would also be the perfect time to ask him about Villa West.

(Harry's POV)

"Hazza!" I heard Mackenzie shout.

I ran to her direction.

"Harry glad you're here. These are my new friends. This is Rachel and this is Ella," she says pointing at the two.

Louis' sisters! That's why they looked familiar. This is good.

"Nice to meet you both. Oh by the way here's your banana." I said.

She grabbed it.

"Thanks. Oh by the way I wanted to ask you about something. Rachel is taking writing classes at this place called Villa West. It's a building up the road. It's completely free to take classes there. Can I please go there? Please?" She begged.

It sounds good. She can also spend time with Rachel. This is also something she can do besides sit in the house and be bored all day. So why not?

"Yeah. But what time does it start and end?" I ask.

"Three o'clock to seven o'clock," Rachel says.

"Okay that's good. You're gonna be good walking there right Mackenzie? I have work until five so all I can really do is pick you up."

"Yeah that's fine," she says while munching on her banana.

"Oh no need to worry about the getting there situation. My brother Edwin can drive us. I would say my brother Louis but he works too."

"Louis? I know someone named Louis," Mackenzie said.

Shit. Please don't.

"Oh cool!"

Saved oh my fucking god. Okay I need to stop cussing in my head.

"Yeah. He's my brothers friend."

Rachel and Ella looked at me.

Are you the one? Ella mouthed.

I nodded.

"Well it's settled. Thank you so much for telling her about it Rachel. Well Mackenzie we should get going soon. I'm going to order some pizza for dinner. If your friends would like to join that is absolutely fine by me," I said with a smile.

"We'd love to! Just let us call our mum very fast okay?" Ella says.

I nodded.

They walked away from me and Mackenzie and called their mum.

"Do you remember Auntie Sophie?" I ask.

"Who?"

"Okay so that's a no. She was mums friend. A way long time ago. You were two years old. But anyways she remembers you. She came shopping today and I was her cashier. She's gonna come over tomorrow after work. She would love to see you after all these years."

"Alright."

"You don't seem excited?"

She sighed.

"I just wish I remembered her. It's gonna be awkward," she says.

"Don't worry I'll help. You can have Ella and Rachel over if you want too."

"Thanks."

Ella and Rachel came back.

"She said it's okay."

"Great. Let's go!"

Hey guys!

-

Ugh I had my first day of school today. It sucked I was boring I was bored out of my fucking mind.

-

Anyways haha. I hope you guys had a good day!

-

Vote/ comment if you liked this chapter!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 8K 50
It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see them kiss and hug someone right in front...
9.9K 235 11
❝there are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn; and people we can't live without...
2.1K 51 16
this is about two close friends..... or is it??? ;)
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...