Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
9) Animal
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell

581K 21.9K 11K
By katrocks247

ANOTHER FUN CHAPTER FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!!!! Don't take it too seriously, it was just something I threw together for all the voting!!! IF YOU LOVE ME, PLEASE READ MY NOTE BELOW AND AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

 * * *

GUYS, OMERTÀ IS LOSING BY 50K IN THE WATTY AWARDS BUT WE ARE GAINING ON THE #1!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE, YOU HAVE LESS THAN TWO HOURS!!! KEEP RETWEETING AND TWEETING ON TWITTER!!! KEEP MAKING ACCOUNTS! WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!!

* * *

 chrisrocks247 helped me make this!!

* * *

Bonus Chapter - FERRO POV 1st Chapter

I checked my phone and saw that I had some texts from Ben.

Suck my cock, Ferro. We partied and you ditched me with that whiny whøre who's always into fruit role play and is obsessed with me. What the fück, man? I DON'T GET TURNED ON WHEN A WOMAN SCREAMS ORANGE AT MY FACE. I swear, Fico hired this chick because he knows it pisses me off. YOU OWE ME. Xoxo.

I snickered lowly and texted him back.

HAHAHAHAHA. I owe you nothing, bro. 

I tossed my phone on the bedside table and slipped on a shirt. When I turned around, Meghan was glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Seriously, Ferro?" Meghan asked, around a mouthful of food. Or at least I thought that was her name. She was one of Fico's whøres I hooked up with. "You're just kicking me out? We fück like every week. At least buy me food, you FL. I'm lightheaded."

"FL?" I asked.

"Fucking Loser." She was gathering her clothes around the room and ranting under her breath. "Nevermind. I'm glad I told Fico about your fücking drug addiction, you prick."

My heart skipped a beat."You told fico WHAT?"

She froze.

"You stupid whore!" I burst out. If Fico knew I was using again, he'd beat the shît out of me. "Putanna! Do you have any idea what he'll do to me if he finds out it was all my idea? He'll cut my dick off!"

"I'm sorry, I–!"

I was so enraged that I broke my control and I started towards her. I probably would have killed her, and she not screamed like a banshee in reaction to me moving towards her.

"Stop!" I half-whispered, half-screamed. "Don't scream like that–"

She stopped. But only because her eyes rolled back in her head and she pass out, landing on the floor with a loud thump.

I stared at her body. "Great," I growled out and checked her pulse. I'd already thought up a plan to get rid of the body, in case she'd overdosed from drugs. I'd seen it plenty times before. Her heart was beating erratically, but she was alive. Why had she passed out? She was still breathing. I dug through her purse and found her insulin pen, and sure enough, when I injected her with it, she eventually woke up.

Meghan was a fücking a diabetic. I knew this not from her insulin pen, but also because she started a rant about it all as she nibbled on a sugary donut. She'd told me that sometimes when she had rough sex, she passed out. What the fück? I had nothing against diabetics, but I would have at least expected take her meds if she knew we were going to fück. Was she still talking? God, this girl was annoying...

She reached over the bed and grabbed my dîck. I couldn't fück this girl again. Not if she kept ranting about her diabetes afterwards.

Pass.

"This was all...fun...I need you to leave, Meghan," I said, without even looking at the woman by the fridge. "I just remembered that I have to be somewhere." I then jumped out of the bed to slip my pants on. All the diabetic talk reminded me of food. Maybe I'd get myself some takeout...

"Maybe I should call the police," I heard a woman's voice vaguely through the thin wall of my apartment. "Fück! The stupid landlord told me this line didn't work. Where the hell is my cell phone?"

I face palmed. The neighbor. The woman. The woman, who was supposed to move in, had heard all of the chaos that'd occurred between Meghan and I. And from what I was overhearing, she was freaking out about it. Which meant police. Which meant I needed to handle this.

"Cazzo," I muttered. "Fück."

I guess now was the perfect time to introduce myself. Put a little fear in this woman's eyes. Scope out the goods next-door. Maybe she was hot. Maybe she was easy, too. I could fück her without any diabetes complications, and then afterwards, I could get that takeout I wanted...

After swiftly kicking Meghan out, I knocked on the door next-door. I heard her gasp inside and mutter something to herself about me being a serial killer and nearly smiled.

I leaned on the door jam, checking my watch. "It's just your neighbor, candy."

I heard the sound of bubble wrap from inside the apartment and frowned.

"Is that...bubble wrap?"

The door opened and I was pleasantly surprised.

She was hot... Kinda. Her vibrant red hair was in casual waves, and her petite face that was dusted with freckles. She looked so naïve and the moment the door opened, her cheeks pinked. She was in her early twenties and looked up at me with innocent doe green eyes. As she stared at me, I watched her pupils dilate and her mouth involuntarily part. My groined tightened. That mouth can part as much as she wants while she is sucking my cøck.

She obviously liked what she saw and I nearly grinned with pride.

Then I looked down at the woman's shirt and saw there was a Mickey Mouse character on it. Shît. How old was she, anyway, and I was checking her out? Even though she was wearing that ridiculous sweater, I could see some of her skin a whole and my mind went elsewhere...

This woman was already making me feel something in the span of a minute, more than the diabetic could for two hours. I wanted to fück her.

"Oh...hey!" she said. Her bubbliness wasn't too overbearing. I had a thing against whiny voices, and hers was...nice. "Sorry, sorry. I was putting away stuff." She pointed to her headphones, "Didn't, uh, hear you at the door!" She fumbled wit her words and I knew she was lying.

Easy.

"Makes sense." I braced against the doorframe, giving her a view of my biceps. I could tell she was trying really hard not to stare.

"Just wanted to welcome you to the building," I said, looming over her from the doorway." She nervously played with her lip, unsure of what to say, and her eyes bounced across my whole face. "I'm also very sorry about the noise, it just came to me that someone was moving in today. I didn't mean to be so loud..." I eyed her immature sweatshirt. Why does she wear these garbage clothes when she's hot? "I'm sure that kind of stuff makes a girl like you...uncomfortable..."

Her mouth parted and she was zoning-out again.

"Just ask if I want to fück," I muttered.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" She turned a beet red, and I bet she'd heard damn well what I'd said.

I lied quickly. "I asked how much you could hear through these walls. I hope I didn't get off on the wrong foot with you."

"Oh. Well, no problem here. Like I said, I had my headphones in..."

I stared into her eyes deeply.

Lies.

"Makes sense," I said.

"It's just not every day your apartment walls shake like that," She said, and sounded a little bit bitter about it. Feisty. "I thought it was an earthquake a few times, so I put my headphones in."

"Well, that was my last...hoorah, I promise. I'll keep it down next time." My smile was big and fake. Just way I like my tîts. I looked down at the red head's breasts and was slightly disappointed. "This apartment has been empty for a while now, so I've had a lot of... flexibility." I looked down at her long legs and wondered if she was flexible. "Haven't had a neighbor to knock at my door at four in the morning and tell me to keep it down."

He must have killed the person who lived here, she thought. I could just read it on her face. It was true, too.

"So you didn't hear anything strange, then?" I asked, playing along with this little game. "Something...you maybe shouldn't have heard?" I eyed her sweater, again, and I forcing myself not to shiver in disgust. "These walls are pretty thin..."

"I know," she said, her voice wavering. "I heard you having a lot of fun in there, so I plugged up, like I said. Listened to some country music." I could have at least told him the truth about the music.

"I pinned you as a more of a rock and roll girl." I stated. "Country sucks," I added, just for fun. I could tell by the way eyebrows twitched that she she knew I was right.

She smiled tightly. "To each their own."

"Let's cut the bullshit, Minnie Mouse," I ruined the pretend game. Shattered, it really. "I know you're lying to me."

She turned as pale as a ghost. "I think you need to leave."

Her attitude sparked something inside of me. Who the fück did she think she was?

"Nobody talks to me like that, candy," I growled out and then I decided to scare the shît out of her. "I leave when I want to leave. Understand?" I let out a low chuckle. "I know you heard me kill her, you know you heard me kill her. We both know I killed her and both of us need to be quiet about it."

Her eyes looked like they were going to bug out of her skull. Poor thing really thought I had murdered Meghan.

"If you call the police, I'll know." Fact, I had every phone wired in the apartment building. "And you better sleep with one eye open if you do that, candy. If you don't call the police, like a good girl..." I leaned in closer and told her exactly what was on my mind. "I'll fuck that tight, w3t püssy of yours ten times better than I fücked hers... with your permission, of course."

Had to stay somewhat classy or else I was a total fückboy.

Time for take out food. I smiled fakely at the red head and gave her my best bedroom eyes, patiently awaiting an answer. She was quiet. It was painfully obvious how turned on she was by the way she tightened her thighs together.

The feeling is mutual.

She went to close the door but I stuck my foot out and palmed the door, jamming it from closing. "You're a good girl, candy," I purred out, our faces close. "I can tell. I like good girls. They tend to scream louder..." When their legs are over my shoulders.

"This is not happening..." Candy muttered to herself again. She did that a lot, now that I was thinking about it.

"I'll leave you to your unpacking, but don't think for a second I won't stop by again tomorrow." I smiled but quickly replaced it with a cruel scowl. Time to keep her in her place. "And one other thing. Know that you won't last as long as the other neighbor, if you don't keep that pretty mouth of yours shut. Understand?"

"Yes," she squeaked out.

"I knew you would." I added a wink, loving the pink that tinted her cheeks. She was a cute little thing. Innocent. Cherry unpopped, most likely. Maybe not, though. She looked a little too fragile for my taste. Too soft. I was in the mood for ànal and she definitely wasn't the type. "Sweet dreams, candy," I added lowly.

I removed my foot, letting the door slam shut. And as it slammed shut, I realized I'd found a woman that I genuinely wanted to see again. Not exactly for sex, too. Just because I was curious about her. That feeling was definitely new...

Maybe she worked for the Russians. Or a spy of some sorts. Yeah, that explained it. A Russian. If she were one, I'd find out.

I'd installed cameras into that apartment as soon as it'd become vacant. 

* * *

GUYS, OMERTA NEEDS YOU! I NEED YOU! 

HELP ME THE LAST HOUR AND A HALF OF THE WATTYS!!!!!!! EVERYONE SWARM IN!!! IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT, MAKE ONE!! IF YOU MAXED OUT, MAX OUT ANOTHER ONE!

OMERTÀ IS LOSING BY 50K IN THE WATTY AWARDS BUT WE ARE GAINING ON THE #1!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE, YOU HAVE LESS THAN TWO HOURS!!! KEEP RETWEETING AND TWEETING ON TWITTER!!! KEEP MAKING ACCOUNTS! WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!!

I REPEAT, KEEP RETWEETING AND TWEETING!!! TWEET YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!!!! <3333333

xoxo

Gossip Keety

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.3K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
61.6K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
7.1K 204 14
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
272K 6.9K 49
¦ Mafia ¦ Scarlett Mazikeen Black, after six years of training, finally has the chance to make revenge for her dead family. Mason Xavier Matteo, afte...