A Forbidden Love - Falling in...

Od iu9omm

Sophie is a 16 year old, sarcastic mess. Her mum died only 2 years ago and her dad is remarrying already. She... Více

Chapter 1- Meetings
Chapter 2 - Getting to know you
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Moo
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 continued
Chapter 14

Chapter 5

11.8K 239 71
Od iu9omm

Sophies POV:

Tyler stomped back up the stairs and blew up the air matress next to my bed while glaring at me every 5 and a half seconds.

He had a set of headphones in his ears and I walked over to him and put one in my ear "What song is this?" 

His jaw clenched and he looked up at me wearily "The Kooks..." 

I nodded "Nice, ever hear The Smiths?" 

He nodded and smiled slightly "How about screamo?" 

I frowned "I'm sorry to insult your profound genre of music- but that isn't music" 

He shrugged "I feel the same way about it" 

I smiled "Cool..."

He was still wearing his leather jacket and had that faint scent of lemons.

"..so why weren't you at school today?" I asked 

"Busy"

I laughed "Busy? With what?" 

He shrugged off my question "What were you doing talking to Seth Collins.." 

I bit my lip "He's in my art class..." 

He nodded "Stay away from him" 

"Why?" 

"He's bad news" 

I scoffed "And you're not?" 

He looked at me angrily, it was kind of scary "Don't.." 

I rolled my eyes "Whatever" 

He got up and grabbed my wrist "Seriously..and how've you been..." 

i pulled my hand away from his tight grip "...what do you mean..." 

He turned a pink color "I just- I mean- let me see your arms, idiot" 

"I'm clean" I shrugged 

He grabbed my arm and I winced. He pulled up my sleeve, revealing the welts and burns along my upper arms. 

His usual angry expression became soft and worried "...What the hell Sophie..."

I slapped his hand away "I'm fine" 

He grabbed me again, by the shoulders this time "You're not fine.." 

I shrugged

He sighed "Why didn't you talk to me..?" 

"You've been gone all week- anyways why would I talk to you?" 

"Because I care? And I wouldve come home had I known you were doing this" 

I scoffed "Oh. So this is what it takes?" 

He frowned "What do you mean" 

"I mean, it takes all of this for you to come home?"

"Why do you care where I am" 

"Why do you care about my arms?" 

His expression became cold and tired "I don't" 

I laughed coldly "Good" 

He sighed "You- I just. You're not alone alright..."

I hugged my arms and nodded silently "alright.."

He pulled me over and hugged me, I wasn't sure if I could handle this contact honestly. He was warm and smelled like his usual oranges, I could feel his steady heartbeat and his muscles tightening around me, willing to never let me go.

I coughed and pushed myself away "I- I've got to do my...yeah" 

He smiled sadly "Hey...." 

I looked up at him "yeah?" 

"Are we...are we okay?" 

I bit my lip and then smiled softly 'Yeah, of course" 

He grinned "Cool..." 

I nodded back and laughed "Cool" 

I sat on my bed and pulled out my art notebook, I had to do a sketch. A slow motion movement through stencils. 

"Tyler?" 

He looked at me and nodded

"Can I draw you? I- I mean for this art project" 

He smirked "Ah, so you finally admit you want me to model for you" 

I scoffed "Yeah, just sort of thrust out your hip and put your hand behind your head?" 

He struck a ridiculous pose and I burst out laughing "you're so mature

He grinned and sat on the air matress across from me "I try, I try. So do you want me to just sit here?" 

I nodded and started drawing him. He looked uncomfortable, having me stare at his face for so long. He had a scar right under his eye, it was small and faded- not big enough to really notice- but I saw it all the same. He had little gold specks in his eyes like firecrackers. His eye lashes were long, a freckle lay on his cheek and a small strand of hair fell into his eyes. I bit my lip, trying to keep him in the same position and moved the small piece of hair frm his forehead. He looked at me, confused for a moment and then gave a small nodd of understanding. 

I sketched him for a while, until the sun was setting. I sketched each strand, each lash, each freckle, each perfection and each flaw. The way his jawline wasn't curved, but sharp. How his cheekbones were high and soft, his eyes sad and dark, but with an eerie sort of light to them. The way his arms curved with little peach hairs coming up. How his collarbones were defined and soft. 

I moved and sat next to him so I could get his eyes detailed. How his lids weren't fully open, leaving his eyes in a half moon like shape. How his hair covered most of his ears, how his eyes peeked out and glowed in an odd way. How he fidgeted with his hands nervously as I drew him. I noticed his hand rest next to mine, so I could feel the heat from his skin coming to mine, making me want to grab his hand. His lips, full and red, but slightly chapped. He noticed me drawing them and licked them self conciously. I bit my lip and pushed my hair out of the way as I drew the small lines in his perfect lips. My eyes drifted back to the scar under his eye and slowly, carefully i put my finger on it. He flinched and looked at me without saying a word. I traced the scar and let my finger travel around his eye, his skin warm and soft. My fingers swam down the bridge of his nose and over his eyes, causing his eyes to flutter shut. I put down my art pad and touched his warm cheeks slowly and let my fingers tickle down to the corner of his mouth. Where his smiles were created, the same ones that always captivated me so much. My fingers went over his lips and he let out a warm breath onto my fingers and lay down, pulling me next to him, his eyes still closed. 

He reached out and explored me with his hands. His fingers kissing my lips and our skin having our own conversation. I wasn't sure what we were doing- it wasn't wrong, was it? He let his fingers flutter down my neck and to my collarbone. I breathed in sharply while his warm fingers left heat wherever they touched 

Tylers POV:

My eyes were closed, so were hers. But I knew she was beautiful. I knew that where my fingers were touching, there was nothing but Sophie, nothing but beauty. It was okay to think this, I guess. Brothers can think sisters are pretty, beautiful even. Who wouldn't think she was beautiful? I opened my eyes and found Sophies lips slightly parted and her beautiful eyes closed. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing. My hand had traveled dangerously close to the opening of her top. I rolled over her so my face was to hers. She didn't do a thing, she kept her eyes closed and her breathing stayed steady. I glanced at the sketch of me, god she was talented. 

Sophies perfect, turquoise eyes opened and stared into mine in a daze. Her lips were still parted and her eyes on mine. I leaned in slowly, she leaned back a bit- afraid. If I moved up even a little, my lips would meet hers. She looked at me with fear, but with a hunger that I knew we both felt. 

"Tyler..." she whispered, breaking the hypnotizing silence, but not the tension 

"Sophie.." I whispered back, my lips on her cheek, brushing up against her soft skin. 

She sighed and coughed nervously and pushed me off of her "I uh- I finished the- I've got. The drawing...it's....done.." 

She was looking away from me, but I couldn't do the same to her "...Yeah" 

She bit her lip nervously, her face flushing a light pink "Wanna see it or..." 

I shook my head "...I already saw it. Yeah" I finally ripped my eyes away from her, in her baby blue button down blouse and sighed "It's good" 

She smiled weakly "You think?" 

I nodded "Yeah, of course...you're amazing" 

Her eyes widened 

"I mean- your art" 

She nodded and crept into the bathroom silently. She emerged in a big white t-shirt. It was another button down and showed her long, flawless legs and perfect collarbones. Her hair tumbled down her...chest.

She slipped under the covers of her bed, her lashes already fluttering closed unwillingly "Goodnight Tyler" she mumbled 

I nodded and got into my bed "Night Sophie..." 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27.8K 395 13
Hunter is 10 years old he is forced to move with his abusive mom to live with his step dad and step brothers. He has a secret that no one knows but h...
23.5K 765 17
Two families brought together by a marriage, the marriage of secrets and lies, but most of all love. Sophie is the youngest with two older brothers w...
6K 140 21
Meet Sophie Brothers, the most dramatically sarcastic bitch on this planet. She's kind of crazy and usually can never figure out what she wants. Why...
23.8K 351 29
Sophie, 16, lives with her mum and dad who argue all the time. One day her mum has packed her suitcase and walked out on them and so her dad, thinkin...